Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If you want absolute proof of how many idiot sheep are out there, you only need to read the first hand account of this moron:

 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-vaccine-us-special-contributor-rob-penfold-on-his-fight-to-get-the-jab/5c1f8ba1-305e-4926-90a1-ea8c9d96b802

 

What a bunch of retards.

Just read this to my wife.................absolutely fantastic stuff......funny as fuck

 

VACCINATION CHASER.....FANTASTIC.

 

I SHOULD NEVER EVER SAY THIS........BUT.........................FUCKIN LOVE IT IF HE CROAKS IT

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Just read this to my wife.................absolutely fantastic stuff......funny as fuck

 

VACCINATION CHASER.....FANTASTIC.

 

I SHOULD NEVER EVER SAY THIS........BUT.........................FUCKIN LOVE IT IF HE CROAKS IT

 

Yes. Pure comedy gold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess what? Another pro PCR article, funded by (okay you get three guesses, but you'll only need one 😄):

 

Funding:

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Special Foundation of Science and Technology Innovation Strategy of Guangdong Province, and Key Project of Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Commission.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/article/PIIS2666-5247(20)30200-7/fulltext

 

No conflict of interest at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

why?

watching 24h of Daytona and they are muzzled up....

there is some crowd but far to little for this kind of event

Several reasons as society breaks down Florida has strong laws to protect you from liability for shooting someone research stand your ground laws or the new looting laws.

they also have no mandatory mask mandate and well I don’t like the conservative environmental aspects they are mostly pro liberty Desantis had a doctor on public TV saying the virus is basically all BS.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, Macnamara said:

 

If we listen to elon musk then he claims that automation will free us from the drudgery of work so that we will all have more leisure time

 

Yeah, yeah. They said that in the 70s and the 80s and it didn't happen. I remember striking against the automation of the printing industry back then. The interesting jobs got computerised, leaving the low paid shite. Many people now work more hours at a standard rate than they did back then in case they are seen not to be doing as much as someone else and so get sacked/made redundant. Leisure's no good if you can't afford to eat and pay your bills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, k_j_evans said:

Yeah, yeah. They said that in the 70s and the 80s and it didn't happen. I remember striking against the automation of the printing industry back then. The interesting jobs got computerised, leaving the low paid shite.

 

I don't believe it is about liberating us from drudgery

 

I believe it is about building a technocratic gulag

 

Elon is just trying to sell it to the masses so that stuff about liberating us from drudgery is just the sales-speil

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't believe it is about liberating us from drudgery

 

I believe it is about building a technocratic gulag

 

Elon is just trying to sell it to the masses so that stuff about liberating us from drudgery is just the sales-speil

It's like you've been here before. 🤣

 

Spot on though sir. 👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

How we ever came to the conclusion that using chemicals sprays is more healthy? I guess it helps the chemical company sales like Dupont and similar. Disinfecting everything is what they did in hospitals and that led to super bacteria and MRSA type bugs. I can't see how these chemicals they spray on everything is healthy in the long term. 

Has some info on OMNICIDE chemical use. 

https://enchantedlifepath.com/video/ezoic/view?videoID=2ba639d3b74c722194ce9053f2b321248c9fd250

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

 All disease is inflamation related. So that means all of them then. Inflamation occurs when the body is repairing or out of balance. Even if you have a condition lying dormant then this will almost certainly trigger it off. I think this vaccine will target the weak but will weaken everyone long term.

Edited by Brad the lad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Oh my god, I had to stop reading them comments after about 5, they were making me sick. And why the hell did she squirt it out into the car park? Blag, blag, blag!

 

Yes,, as they let anyone jab you these days could be a good blag.

 

£100 for a fake jab🤑

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Two days ago (the 29th jan) , sees the 2nd reading, if passed it will immediately proceed to the 3rd reading and so on, it contains the most draconian powers ever proposed in peace-time Britain. 
It will be rushed through parliament and the powers will last 2 years, the powers will affect freedome and take away rights.
Forced detention of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.  Authorities will forcibly take biological samples from your body, powers last up to 2.5 years, state surveillance safeguards weakened, protections from forced detainment under mental health act lowered, cremations enforced against personal & religious wishes.
It also inemnifies the health service should they fail for whatever reason.
Only ONE medical 'officer; is required to sign off the 'compulsory treatment order'

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/58-01/0122/cbill_2019-20210122_en_1.htm?fbclid

image.png.9eb14a96f3334655aa12f98b4d2b0df6.png

 

I am confused by this because it is my understanding that the Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) was introduced to Parliament on 19th March 2020 and became law - as the Coronavirus Act - on 25th March 2020 after receiving royal assent.

 

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8857/

https://services.parliament.uk/Bills/2019-21/coronavirus/documents.html

 

There was much discussion on the forum at the time of the implications including the possibility of detention (including of children), the lowering of Care Act standards, the lower threshold for detaining people for mental health reasons and changes to cremations and burial practices (incuding the removal of form 5). However, this probably all got lost in the hack.

 

Since the Act was passed (which has since been extended for another 6 months), the government have completed a U-turn on the provision for one Doctor to authorise detaining someone in hospital under the Mental Health Act 1983. We are thankfully back in the position that two Doctors need to authorise detaining a person. This was announced by Matt Hancock in the House of Commons on 30th September 2020:

 

Quote

When creating the Act, we included provisions to modify mental health legislation to reduce from two to one the number of doctors’ opinions needed to detain someone under the Mental Health Act 1983 and to extend legal time limits on the detention of mental health patients. These were always powers of last resort, and I was not persuaded, even in the peak, that they were necessary, because our mental health services have shown incredible resilience and ingenuity. I have therefore decided that these powers are no longer required in England and will not remain part of the Act. We will shortly bring forward the necessary secondary legislation to sunset these provisions.

 

https://www.keepbritainfree.com/forum/activism/government-u-turn-on-mental-health-laws-enshrines-world-class-protections-heading-into-2021

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Did you notice tho, what the woman did?

 

 

Yeah bruv, but and I debated this with my pa,  the amount left at the end was not that much that she squirted out... But I did think it odd tbf, because usually they inject they whole lot.

 

She didn't eject the whole vaccine outside the car though I don't think?

 

What you reckon?

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

What you find interesting is there will not be a mention in the UK media about negative side effects from the vaccine. Because it will affect the vaccine up take. Is the UK even keeping track of it? who is keeping track of negative side effects in the UK? all seems far too rushed and unscientific. 

0BA8F346-2B92-4C16-A5C5-F2A6255FE58B.png.c610978fa06bbb625d9f05b2f723ab4f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RIGHT WELL BITCHUTE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES, THEY ARE IN ON IT ALL.

 

LOOK WHEN I WENT TO WATCH A JUDY MIKOVTIZ VIDEO, THAT WAS THERE ABOUT 30 MINS PREVIOUSLY. THE ONE WITH KENNEDY JR AND SASHA STONE AND GILATO . FUCK EM.  :

 

2021-01-31_205345.jpg.9c16e5da348d05e06700ba73341213e3.jpg

 

 

 

SO BITCHUTE GOT A MODERATION TEAM HUH,, I'M  SO ANGRY.  

 

 

Now then, would anyone happen to have a link to a working copy of this 2hr long video?  I am such a dick I should have downloaded it. I thought I could trust bitchute.

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shining-one said:

Referring to canal boats. If you run on electric motor and solar power, waterways licence is much cheaper. It can be cheaper to live than housing but it helps to be self-reliant. I have lived with very little money for years and survived recycling and repairing stuff thrown away. The way things are going I'm more persuaded there's never been a better time to drop out. I mean, in the great depression in New York, a lot of jobless people built makeshift homes and survived. The State in reality has no monopoly on our survival. What I will say is I won't be vaccinated no matter what employment or benefits are removed. The more the threat, the more determination to take the opposite path.

As my lady says. I’m going out because you told me I can’t.😁

we have always presumed that doing the opposite of government advice is the better option.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With mRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection

HAFHAFJanuary 29, 2021
 

In the following interview, Dr. Lee Merritt explains that mRNA technology is not a vaccine, mirroring what Dr. David Martin also stated recently.

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

 

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

 

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

Here’s what happens:

They make the RNA and you get the “vaccine” and you do fine. Now, you challenge the animal with the virus that you are supposed to be immunizing against.

So when they challenged those cats with SARS [a.k.a. SARS-CoV-1, is a coronavirus species], instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response that they built into your system when out and codded the virus, so the virus came into the cat’s body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat’s own immune system, and then it replicated without checking and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that [also] happened in ferrets, that happened every time they tried this.

Let me just point out. We have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus.

We have never done this in humans before… We don’t really have a track record of success.

 

This vaccine was rolled out to distribution centers before they even made a show of caring about the FDA approving it. Do you realize that?

I’ve never seen that happen before.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/dr-lee-merritt-animal-studies-mrna-technology-all-animals-died.html

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With mRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection

HAFHAFJanuary 29, 2021
 

In the following interview, Dr. Lee Merritt explains that mRNA technology is not a vaccine, mirroring what Dr. David Martin also stated recently.

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

 

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

 

What happened is all animals died… but they didn’t died of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE).

Here’s what happens:

They make the RNA and you get the “vaccine” and you do fine. Now, you challenge the animal with the virus that you are supposed to be immunizing against.

So when they challenged those cats with SARS [a.k.a. SARS-CoV-1, is a coronavirus species], instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response that they built into your system when out and codded the virus, so the virus came into the cat’s body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat’s own immune system, and then it replicated without checking and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that [also] happened in ferrets, that happened every time they tried this.

Let me just point out. We have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus.

We have never done this in humans before… We don’t really have a track record of success.

 

This vaccine was rolled out to distribution centers before they even made a show of caring about the FDA approving it. Do you realize that?

I’ve never seen that happen before.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/dr-lee-merritt-animal-studies-mrna-technology-all-animals-died.html

 

 

 

Yep its terrible. Called ADE Anitbody Dependent Enhancment. Or aka Cytokine Storm.

 

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

Yep its terrible. Called ADE Anitbody Dependent Enhancment. Or aka Cytokine Storm

 

we really need to keep hammering this home because as people start to drop over time due to the injections causing 'immune enhancement' the government and the complicit corporate media will try and spin it to claim that it is a new 'mutated strain' or a new virus altogether to keep people believing in the bogeyman

 

we need people to see that the jabs themselves ARE the bioweapon

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...