Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

can attribute.......... even a personality to the (alleged) virus.

As David said in one of his London Real interviews after the BLM riots when even the WHO was encouraging protests "We've got ourselves the worlds first 'Woke' virus" 😂 You have to find it hysterically funny or you'd go completely crazy at the state of things. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As I've said previously, before this 'pandemic' I'd never heard of the idea of 'asymptomatic transmission' of viruses and diseases.

You either have them, or you don't. But it just adds to the 'fear' propaganda and social engineering, this idea that someone can be carrying a 'lethal and deadly' virus, yet it somehow doesn't affect them. "But you can spread it to others!"

My local bus company has recently spent a load of money having various vinyls printed and stuck on the saloon windows, with various messages about how the buses are cleaned. "Shared surfaces are disinfected throughout the day", "deep cleaned every evening" etc. The vehicles are also 'fogged' every night with virucidal spray.

All completely unneccessary.

How we ever came to the conclusion that using chemicals sprays is more healthy? I guess it helps the chemical company sales like Dupont and similar. Disinfecting everything is what they did in hospitals and that led to super bacteria and MRSA type bugs. I can't see how these chemicals they spray on everything is healthy in the long term. 

46 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They haven't inoculated anyone in that country before, for a virus to evolve, it would have to take time after the 1st round of jabs.

Its total nonsense, like the "deadly mutation".

They are trying to cover their arse as their vaccine offers no immunity, which they promised..so they can claim you will need a revised top up.

And the vaccine is killing people.

Yes it's funny how the new Variant Mutant appeared as soon as they started giving out the vaccine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

My thoughts exactly, this is what makes me think, that, they may make it mandatory.

Mandatory by default while pretending not to make it completely mandatory.

I guess the evil barstools will begin by making it mandatory for benefit recipients (universal vaccine for universal credit?), those who travel and gradually for everyone with a job.

Those who would have the best chance of dodging the jab would be the independently wealthy and the self sufficient, on a canal boat or hillside farm maybe.

9 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

1. Can anyone tell me what happens in this situation:

you have completely no form of I.D on your person and you remain silent through out and the police arrest you , How long can they detain you?

just say they find it impossible to find out who you really are?

2. Think about this: When we are born we are issued with a Birth Certificate to which we in person never agreed to having (how could we) but its this Paper that dictates our entire future!

24 hrs but if you really piss em off they might hold you for 4 days on a nonsense suspected of a serious crime or if a complete knob rash is running around the station for 14days if they claim you are a suspected terrorist

"do you understand?" its the always asked and easy instinct response is "yes i understand" ... DOH!!!

"i object"

"who has a claim against me?"

"i require the verified criminal complaint  against me"

if you stand on common law you will not be obliged to provide any information at all, nothing.

if you chatter, you put yourself in shit.

"you have the right to remain silent. anything you say could be used as evidence against you" ----  "i object" (the dibble is giving you 1 right. thats it. 1. ONE. you have unlimited rights)

everything the dibble is trained to say is to 'get you in their jurisdiction'

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes it's funny how the new Variant Mutant appeared as soon as they started giving out the vaccine.

What you find interesting is there will not be a mention in the UK media about negative side effects from the vaccine. Because it will affect the vaccine up take. Is the UK even keeping track of it? who is keeping track of negative side effects in the UK? all seems far too rushed and unscientific. 

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

24 hrs but if you really piss em off they might hold you for 4 days on a nonsense suspected of a serious crime or if a complete knob rash is running around the station for 14days if they claim you are a suspected terrorist

"do you understand?" its the always asked and easy instinct response is "yes i understand" ... DOH!!!

"i object"

"who has a claim against me?"

"i require the verified criminal complaint  against me"

if you stand on common law you will not be obliged to provide any information at all, nothing.

if you chatter, you put yourself in shit.

"you have the right to remain silent. anything you say could be used as evidence against you" ----  "i object" (the dibble is giving you 1 right. thats it. 1. ONE. you have unlimited rights)

everything the dibble is trained to say is to 'get you in their jurisdiction'

Depending what piece of defunct legislation they want to hold you for, I thought it was potentially 72 hrs and after that they have to charge you with something or release you. 

Sonia Sotomayor denies bid from NY parents for kids’ vaccine exemptions

A group of New York parents have lost their bid to get their children exempt from school vaccination requirements after Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor rejected the effort.

The anonymous group of parents had sought to have their kids skip being vaccinated because they were learning remotely instead of in classrooms.

But even kids who take classes online must be vaccinated, State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker’s office said, prompting the parents to pursue their case in court.

“Excluding medically fragile children from distance learning because they are missing a vaccine that might harm or kill them serves no valid state interest and will cause irreparable harm,” the parents argued in federal court last summer.

Anti-vaxx advocate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is among the legal team representing the families. The state argued that even children learning remotely are required to be vaccinated, according to court papers. 

“The state’s vaccination rules remain in force even though many children admitted at schools are learning remotely because of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the state wrote, according to a report in Education Week. “Because remote-learning children remain part of the community, lower vaccination rates among them could contribute to contagious disease outbreaks.”

The case was elevated to Sotomayor, who is the circuit judge for New York, Connecticut and Vermont, after the request was denied by the 2nd Circuit. She issued her opinion Friday, siding with the state, court records show.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/30/sotomayor-denies-ny-parents-bid-for-school-vaccine-exemptions/

• Sad 1

Well, we're all wrong, because the BBC says so.

Vaccine rumours debunked: Microchips, 'altered DNA' and more

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/54893437

Bill Gates and microchip claims

Next, a conspiracy theory that has spanned the globe.

It claims that the coronavirus pandemic is a cover for a plan to implant trackable microchips and that the Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is behind it.

There is no vaccine "microchip" and there is no evidence to support claims that Bill Gates is planning for this in the future.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told the BBC the claim was "false".

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they? 😄

And remember some of these for future reference...

'Altered DNA' claims

The fear that a vaccine will somehow change your DNA is one we've seen aired regularly on social media.

The BBC asked three independent scientists about this. They said that the coronavirus vaccine would not alter human DNA.

Some of the newly created vaccines, including the one now approved in the UK developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, use a fragment of the virus's genetic material - or messenger RNA.

"Injecting RNA into a person doesn't do anything to the DNA of a human cell," says Prof Jeffrey Almond of Oxford University.

We've seen claims that vaccines contain the lung tissue of an aborted fetus. This is false.

"There are no fetal cells used in any vaccine production process," says Dr Michael Head, of the University of Southampton.

This led to one widely shared article headlined: "Bill Gates will use microchip implants to fight coronavirus."

The article makes reference to a study, funded by The Gates Foundation, into a technology that could store someone's vaccine records in a special ink administered at the same time as an injection.

However, the technology is not a microchip and is more like an invisible tattoo. It has not been rolled out yet, would not allow people to be tracked and personal information would not be entered into a database, says Ana Jaklenec, a scientist involved in the study.

We've seen arguments against a Covid-19 vaccine shared across social media asking why we need one at all if the chances of dying from the virus are so slim.

A meme shared by people who oppose vaccination put the recovery rate from the disease at 99.97% and suggested getting Covid-19 is a safer option than taking a vaccine.

To begin with, the figure referred to in the meme as the "recovery rate" - implying these are people who caught the virus and survived - is not correct.

About 99.0% of people who catch Covid survive it, says Jason Oke, senior statistician at the University of Oxford.

So around 100 in 10,000 will die - far higher than three in 10,000, as suggested in the meme.

However, Mr Oke adds that "in all cases the risks very much depend on age and do not take into account short and long-term morbidity from Covid-19".

No one in there right mind would listen to bill gates.

Bill gates is violating peoples lifes, and stealing who they are, for his ai project. This means alot of people are having who they are stolen by him for his ai project.

Never listen to anything that man says.

Bill Gates = Dr Frankenstein

Do not listen to anything said by him.

As a sidenote, bill gates was wrong mostly during this pandemic, so why are people calling him some sort of expert?

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Excluding medically fragile children from distance learning because they are missing a vaccine that might harm or kill them serves no valid state interest and will cause irreparable harm,” the parents argued in federal court last summer.

That's a frightening and shockingly poor decision if I do say so myself. The rationale is appalling, since when does the government thinks it can tell people what is best for them? Fuckin done with these Sabbatean weirdo's and this transhumanist agenda. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Do not listen to anything said by him.

As a sidenote, bill gates was wrong mostly during this pandemic, so why are people calling him some sort of expert?

I don't think people are.  I think the media are.  If you had read some of the Twitter replies on his thread before he disabled it, there was a legion of people who knew exactly what he is and very few positive comments at all.

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Florida is apparently the place to be at the moment. I think a lot of the Yanks are going to move past this bollocks soon, they already have to an extent. They have much bigger, more real problems on their plate.

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Florida is apparently the place to be at the moment. I think a lot of the Yanks are going to move past this bollocks soon, they already have to an extent. They have much bigger, more real problems on their plate.

why?

watching 24h of Daytona and they are muzzled up....

there is some crowd but far to little for this kind of event

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Fascists would never allow this internationalist takeover. Fortunately there is some sanity in the comments. Besides that it's a pretty alarming film, just a minor gripe.

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

why?

watching 24h of Daytona and they are muzzled up....

there is some crowd but far to little for this kind of event

Well maybe not all of them, but I can't see too many Republicans co-operating with Biden muzzle orders for too long. I think the US is going to be more concerned with massive political and social division and violence before long. Stuff like that tends to make you forget about viruses with a 99.9% survival rate pretty quickly

Edited by Illmatic

54 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Mandatory by default while pretending not to make it completely mandatory.

I guess the evil barstools will begin by making it mandatory for benefit recipients (universal vaccine for universal credit?), those who travel and gradually for everyone with a job.

Those who would have the best chance of dodging the jab would be the independently wealthy and the self sufficient, on a canal boat or hillside farm maybe.

Well I'm retired, I have my pension plus some savings. I'm not rich but I don't want for anything.

I won't even take a test, let alone the poison.

So what will happen to me?......Will I be held down and have the needle forced on me?

In their dreams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

He has pneumonia, not Covid.

well spotted - be interesting to see what it will say on the death cert?  Pneumonia with ???

EDIT:  pneumonia with -blah,blah,blah,    All part of the 'repackaging scheme'

https://davidicke.com/2021/01/31/covid-if-there-is-no-virus-why-are-people-dying/#

image.png.aed8ceda7c071b7f378bc967f42f47da.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
edit section