Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Liberty said:

Businessman who went to Dubai for facelift, Botox, lip fillers, porcelain teeth, eyebrow tint and shape says he’s going to make his employees have the jab. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1355245943826894850

 

Instead of going to Dubai for all his plastic surgery he would have been better just buying a Halloween Michael Myers mask , would have saved money and looks like his real face .

Screenshot_2021-01-31-10-51-32-73.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Instead of going to Dubai for all his plastic surgery he would have been better just buying a Halloween Michael Myers mask , would have saved money and looks like his real face .

Screenshot_2021-01-31-10-51-32-73.jpg

I have him fixed up for a major role in this new clown horror film, with hospital corridor chases, evil doctors and a dangerous vaccine.  It's gonna be big baby!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I have him fixed up for a major role in this new clown horror film, with hospital corridor chases, evil doctors and a dangerous vaccine.  It's gonna be big baby!

The Charlie Mullins Vaccine Massacre 🤡

Coming to a Asda, Army Tent near you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Australian city of Perth is entering a snap five-day lockdown, in the city of two million people - along with people living in the nearby Peel and South West regions - who must stay at home after one security guard working at a quarantine hotel tested positive for coronavirus.

 

"I know for many Western Australians this is going to come as a shock," Mr McGowan said at a news conference. "We cannot forget how quickly this virus can spread, nor the devastation it can cause. (But he can quickly forget the societal devastation lockdown causes.)

 

"Our model is to deal with it very, very quickly and harshly... so that we can bring it under control and not have community spread of the virus as you have seen in other countries around the world," he added.

 

Mr McGowan said the guard may have the UK variant of the virus: "We are told the guard was working on the same floor as a positive UK variant case." The guard and his family have been placed into quarantine at a state-run facility, he added.

 

Australia is setting the benchmark for snap-lockdowns, in random districts, at a moments notice and for the 'infected' to be hauled off to state-run quarantine facilities.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Australian city of Perth is entering a snap five-day lockdown, in the city of two million people - along with people living in the nearby Peel and South West regions - who must stay at home after one security guard working at a quarantine hotel tested positive for coronavirus.

 

"I know for many Western Australians this is going to come as a shock," Mr McGowan said at a news conference. "We cannot forget how quickly this virus can spread, nor the devastation it can cause. (But he can quickly forget the societal devastation lockdown causes.)

 

"Our model is to deal with it very, very quickly and harshly... so that we can bring it under control and not have community spread of the virus as you have seen in other countries around the world," he added.

 

Mr McGowan said the guard may have the UK variant of the virus: "We are told the guard was working on the same floor as a positive UK variant case." The guard and his family have been placed into quarantine at a state-run facility, he added.

 

Australia is setting the benchmark for snap-lockdowns, in random districts, at a moments notice and for the 'infected' to be hauled off to state-run quarantine facilities.

I know they are sing the word 'hotel' here but essentially it's a detainment camp.  This is extremely uncomfortable to read.  And that "The guard and his family have been placed into quarantine at a state-run facility, he added." is very unsettling.  Were they given a choice?  Were they taken away by force?  Why couldn't they just self-isolate at home?  How is this happening?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest reported Covid 19 victim is Rabbi Soloveitchik, 99.

 

Poor chap obviously had many years of life ahead of him.

 

It's almost a cue some Handcock-style emoting - can nothing be done to stop this evil, vicious virus?

 

In fact, the elderly rabbi almost certainly died of pneumonia  In the days before the new (ab)normal, pneumonia was so common that nurses used to refer to it with dark humour as the old man's friend.

 

But these days, all references to pneumonia seem to have mysteriously  disappeared. It would seem very odd if we weren't so dumbed down.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Seeming as we are in lockdown due to what Sage is saying to the UK government, I had a look at the most recent minutes available.  Apparently, however, certain people who attended are redacted from the public minutes.  Why, I wonder.

 

SAGE 76 minutes: Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, 14 January 2021 (publishing.service.gov.uk)

 

 

image.png.447b7bd438fea66108613bdab473248c.png

 

There's that number again '33'.

 

Also "scientific experts" = "technocrats"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Seeming as we are in lockdown due to what Sage is saying to the UK government, I had a look at the most recent minutes available.  Apparently, however, certain people who attended are redacted from the public minutes.  Why, I wonder.

 

SAGE 76 minutes: Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, 14 January 2021 (publishing.service.gov.uk)

 

 

image.png.447b7bd438fea66108613bdab473248c.png

 

 

It's only a guess, but for redacted scientific expert : Billy Gates ( Harvard?)

 

Redacted observers and government officials: Tony Bliar and Satan.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ho hum...

 

U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., has tested positive for COVID-19, his office announced Friday.

Lynch, who had already received both doses of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine, was tested for the virus after a staff member in his Boston office tested positive earlier in the week. The congressman received his positive test Friday afternoon.

 

Lynch's office says that he did continue to follow COVID-19 safety protocols, such as social distancing and wearing a mask, even after receiving the vaccine.

A statement from Pfizer said that it can take seven days for protection from the second dose to kick in. However, the statement from Lynch's office said the congressman received the second dose vaccine before attending President Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20, nine days before his positive test.

Lynch, who represents the state's 8th Congressional District, also tested negative for COVID-19 prior to the inauguration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two days ago (the 29th jan) , sees the 2nd reading, if passed it will immediately proceed to the 3rd reading and so on, it contains the most draconian powers ever proposed in peace-time Britain. 
It will be rushed through parliament and the powers will last 2 years, the powers will affect freedome and take away rights.
Forced detention of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.  Authorities will forcibly take biological samples from your body, powers last up to 2.5 years, state surveillance safeguards weakened, protections from forced detainment under mental health act lowered, cremations enforced against personal & religious wishes.
It also inemnifies the health service should they fail for whatever reason.
Only ONE medical 'officer; is required to sign off the 'compulsory treatment order'

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/58-01/0122/cbill_2019-20210122_en_1.htm?fbclid

image.png.9eb14a96f3334655aa12f98b4d2b0df6.png

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Ugh, that man is so hideous. Why pay all that money to look like a horror movie character. 

He looks like a clown!

 

I think there must be a severe underlying mental health issue there.

 

(I just watched him again and his dental work is far too big for his mouth, he can hardly talk without sounding like he had a mouth full of cotton wool...geez..)

He wanted to get his new pretty mug on TV to show it off!  
This would make a good MSM article. 
 

Anti Vaxx conspiracy theorists attack hard working business man who seeks to vaccinate his work force. 
 

The Antivaxx group poked fun at him over his looks and suggested he had numerous surgeries.  There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest he has!  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

 

And the above is encouraging to read, but at the same time, in The Telegraph...

 

International trade secretary Liz Truss said the UK wants to work with developing countries in beating Covid-19.

Ms Truss was asked about whether vaccines could be given to other countries when all people in the UK are vaccinated.

She said: "The UK has led in terms of things like the Covax programme, we've created the Oxford vaccine, which is a relatively low-cost, easy-to-deploy vaccine."

Ms Truss continued: "Of course, we first need to make sure that our population is vaccinated. We have a target to get the most vulnerable vaccinated by mid-February.

"It's a bit too early to say about how we would deploy 'XX' vaccine, but we certainly want to work with friends and neighbours, we want to work with developing countries because we're only going to solve this issue once everybody in the world is vaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Two days ago (the 29th jan) , sees the 2nd reading, if passed it will immediately proceed to the 3rd reading and so on, it contains the most draconian powers ever proposed in peace-time Britain. 
It will be rushed through parliament and the powers will last 2 years, the powers will affect freedome and take away rights.
Forced detention of anyone, including children, and for any amount of time.  Authorities will forcibly take biological samples from your body, powers last up to 2.5 years, state surveillance safeguards weakened, protections from forced detainment under mental health act lowered, cremations enforced against personal & religious wishes.
It also inemnifies the health service should they fail for whatever reason.
Only ONE medical 'officer; is required to sign off the 'compulsory treatment order'

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/58-01/0122/cbill_2019-20210122_en_1.htm?fbclid

image.png.9eb14a96f3334655aa12f98b4d2b0df6.png

 

All I can say is it's a bloody good job we stopped the Germans from invading back in 1940. We'd all be speaking German now. They would have put us all in camps. Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Calling all Barbers/hairdressers.....Become a fim production studio - rebrand your company - prfectly legal - tried in Ontario, Canada, try it over here?

Maybe rebrand as an essentail film/and or audio and/ or podcast production studio, to achieve this re-brand of your business we recommend the use/purchase and hire of equipment or signage that indicates this, although, not essential, you can simply use your mobile phones to record or take photos of the process, you will not be officially 'open for business' and will not be taking any transactions or seeing any 'customers' but instead 'actors' 'models and guests' for the show or promotional video you are creating:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...