Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No more sad faces.😒

I hate having to quote someones post to say thanks.

Like @Ziggy Sawdust account of his medical issues.

Definitely right at repairing the gut Ziggy. Anti biotics destroy your immune system of course & create nasty Candida overgrowth..

I recommend Coconut oil also for cleansing the gut, before adding probiotics.

NHS would never tell you any of this..they just pump you full of more shit.

I take a probiotic, the one I take is 'Odu's Choice Super 8'. It contains 42 billion good bacteria. It's not surprising that many people don't know about the benefits of probiotics. I hate taking antibiotics, they kill  all bacteria, good and bad.  You're so right about the NHS, they make me so angry the way they promote Big Pharma drugs for everything. They deliberately want keep people ignorant to other alternative natural ways of healing. They should inform people of natural health remedies if they truly want to make people better.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Hey Morpheus,

Just a wonder, have you ever tried Aloe Vera juice? Not the stuff in bottles from supermarkets, but the more concentrated form https://www.justmylook.com/aloe-pura-bio-active-maximum-strength-original-aloe-vera-juice-1000ml-p19351/s22609?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=aloe-pura-bio-active-maximum-strength-original-aloe-vera-juice-1000ml-opt0005&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&gclid=CjwKCAiApNSABhAlEiwANuR9YPoz7znWn_rD1ejRvqNUU9dIFhHE08dLL12J39x9v7wGP7PX2tbMbBoCOh0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That had helped my GERD and stomach issues tremendously. I take 30ml a night and by the morning I am no longer being sick every time I eat or drink :D changed my life!

As a bonus, it is absolutely jam packed with nutrients and helps overall health. 

My skin has improved immensely since taking it, not something I was really caring about but I did notice. 

Hi Ally, no, I've never tried this but looks interesting. I've just checked what GERD is and it sounds similar to what I have, without the sickness. I have gastritis, which is basically my stomach produces too much stomach acid and my esophagus is too thin to stop it overflowing. Will try this. Just 30ml a day and keep it in the fridge?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Free Range said:

Does anyone know of any health protocols you can use to mitigate the effects of the vaccine. I realise this may be futile in the long term but i'd like to give some advice to my parents. They're booked in next week.

My mum does not want it but has fallen for the emotional blackmail, my dads a lost cause unfortunately.

My parents are also having it. Been feeling very despondent lately. 

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Etymology of "Vaccine"

I have been wondering how the Vaccine Corp has been getting away with calling its drugs Vaccines.   Well it appears "Vaccine" is a word coming from the same root as Vache (French for Cow) and refers to the use of Cowpox as a treatment for Smallpox.   It seems it is vague enough for the Corporations to get away with it.

But I remember when I was young the word "Innoculation" was used which means that you become immune.

Some mischief has been done in the medical industries to stop using the word innoculation ... so these injected drugs can appear to be more than they are.

vaccination (n.)

1800, used by British physician Edward Jenner (1749-1823) for the technique he publicized of preventing smallpox by injecting people with the similar but much milder cowpox virus (variolae vaccinae), from vaccine (adj.) "pertaining to cows, from cows" (1798), from Latin vaccinus "from cows," from vacca "cow," a word of uncertain origin. A mild case of cowpox rendered one immune thereafter to smallpox. "The use of the term for diseases other than smallpox is due to Pasteur" [OED].

inoculate (v.)

mid-15c., "implant a bud into a plant," from Latin inoculatus, past participle of inoculare "graft in, implant a bud or eye of one plant into another," from in- "in" (from PIE root *en "in") + oculus "bud," originally "eye" (from PIE root *okw- "to see"). Meaning "implant germs of a disease to produce immunity" is from inoculation, originally in reference to smallpox, after 1799, often used in sense of "to inoculate with a vaccine." Related: Inoculated; inoculating.

Deceivers love to change or interchange the meanings of words. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Ally, no, I've never tried this but looks interesting. I've just checked what GERD is and it sounds similar to what I have, without the sickness. I have gastritis, which is basically my stomach produces too much stomach acid and my esophagus is too thin to stop it overflowing. Will try this. Just 30ml a day and keep it in the fridge?

Hey :)

Ah, it sucks when our bodies work against us at times. I do hope this helps for you.

Silly me, I should have said 25ml. The 5ml extra (could) give you a squeaky bum....never fun haha! 

A wee note to anyone considering trying it, the contraindications I know of are to avoid drinking during pregnancy and for those with diabetes.

42 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

See this is what I don't understand, if the information in this video is correct (and if not then what's wrong with it) then why the hell is is not being used to show that the figures spouted by the MSM are incorrect? 

The ONS data shows that the deaths in 2020 (542,463 are not extreme and comparable to other years, yet they're making out that they are. 

The argument goes something like this:

Covid-19 is killing them instead of seasonal flu. Because anybody can die from Covid-19, it's more of a threat to human life than common seasonal flu. This is why we must stay locked down.

At least that's what I keep seeing being trotted out by the army of shills on social media. Challenge them and watch them ask for your virologist credentials.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Think they’ve never hidden it particularly, but now the EU is in dictarship overdrive. Just look at their attitude to the Irish border issues as I’m sure you know!

Hope they block the vaccine forever, and it never arrives 😆

• Like 1

Seems media are still covering up the vaccine genocide going on in care homes.

How fucking obvious can it be, all these people after they are supposedly vaccinated & protected 95%?? ALL VIRTUALLY QUARANTINED FOR MONTHS catch covid & die.

HOW EFFECTIVE ARE THESE VACCINES YOU SAY?

DONT KILL GRANNIE YOU SAY.EsF6DYMW4AAZvmF.jpg.2c87e6db1281455f12d476b1496f1693.jpg

Covid-19 death toll at three Highland care homes climbs to 19; the separate coronavirus outbreaks has claimed 10 lives at Castle Gardens in Invergordon, six in Kintyre House in Invergordon, and three residents at Fodderty House Care Home near Dingwall

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/covid-kills-19-residents-in-highland-care-home-outbreaks-226392/

• Like 1

well gp's are getting lots of cash for vaccinating people in care homes, i'm sure quiet a few of em under normal circumstances could be done for negligence at the very least giving a vaccine to frail patients.

i'm sure the manufacturers say not to give the vaccine to very frail people as the immune reaction  stresses them too much afaik.

Can anyone confirm if any of the jabs contain MRC 15, which is the component of lung tissue from aborted male foetuses?!

knowing the criminals big pharma are, I would wager it's being added but not told to the unwashed

29 minutes ago, Saved said:

Deceivers love to change or interchange the meanings of words. 

I've been thinking about the word 'Corona' and it is very close to the word 'Coroner' & Coronary 🤔

44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Please do because I've been taking Lansoprazole since I was 18 and I'm sick of it. Only med I take, but if I don't have it, it takes me out of the game significantly and can render me bed bound. Thanks odds, I appreciate it. 👍

Sorry for the derail on the thread but when it concerns health then who cares? 

Check out Patrick Delves for all things plant and herbal based. An alkaline diet is what's required to get you off the meds. Your PH is off the chart and the stomach and intestine needs cleaning. Senna pods are a great natural enema to start with. The acid at present maybe under control but if left long term it will do damage. Nip it in the bud now if you can.

1) Anything green is medicine and ALL MEAT (including fish) will create acid in the stomach.  Even eating carbs and meat together will create an overload of acid.

2) Sugar is a 100% no as well. Not a problem unless you have warnings like yourself with the excessive acid.  That means no sugar for the detox..pasta,carbs,bread and rice will all turn to sugar in the mouth. Sugar is the cocaine of food. It will lower the immunity and create plenty of acid.

3) Cannabidinol (CBD) is great for the gut and alround health. You will almost certainly require large doses and it must be whole plant full extract.  THC is excellent for the gut as well. Maybe move to Catalonia where it's legal....and sunny!

4) Cut dairy altogether on the detox. It creates mucus and lots of it.

5) Stay well away from any anti inflamortary drugs. They will eat into the lining of the stomach which is already weakened by the acid.

I'm an omnivore but when unwell or have symptoms then I detox. Prevention is better than cure so if you can maintain the diet great but even 3 months of detox will show amazing results. You can then throw the poison your prescribed in the bin.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

well done lady! She got that bit in there about the nuremburg trials which was good because that copper is absolutely wrong when he said that they have no choice

They have a choice but they are choosing to obey tyranny and turn on the people

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

The number of people who have told me they have had covid and gone on to say how it was just like the flu.  Feck off ya muppets you've just had the flu.  I know of no-one who has died from "it".

They just repeating like a parrot what the doctor's told them.

Patient: I don't feel well

Doctor: You've got covid

Patient (to the world): I've got covid

Then later when they've got over it..

Patient: I've had covid.

MUPPET. FLU.

There has been no excess mortality in UK or in the USA. The ONS figures cannot lie.  If this virus was real there would be excess mortality. That means covid deaths in ADDITION to those dying from other causes.  Not INSTEAD of.

The whole thing is a scam. I am sick of it.

Saw a good meme the other day.

If this pandemic were real, people wouldn't be arguing over whether it was real or not.

The list of 'Covid symptoms' is itself so vague, that one can easily fool or convince themselves that they "have Covid".

High temperatures (fever), coughs and loss of smell (bunged up nose?) can be caused by any number of things.

If you're a lazy fucker who hates your job, all you have to do to get two weeks off work fully paid is to claim you have 'Covid'. Don't even need to go and get tested, but even so you'd probably end up getting tested 'positive' even if there was nothing wrong with you. Oh, they call that 'asymptomatic transmission' nowadays.

Hundreds of thousands of 'sick' people, who have nothing wrong with them.

This is a psychological virus.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

well done lady! She got that bit in there about the nuremburg trials which was good because that copper is absolutely wrong when he said that they have no choice

They have a choice but they are choosing to obey tyranny and turn on the people

I wonder what her outcome was?

True warrior spirit! She's amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

The argument goes something like this:

Covid-19 is killing them instead of seasonal flu. Because anybody can die from Covid-19, it's more of a threat to human life than common seasonal flu. This is why we must stay locked down.

At least that's what I keep seeing being trotted out by the army of shills on social media. Challenge them and watch them ask for your virologist credentials.

just point out that the government is following the advice of a small SAGE team whilst over 50,000 doctors and scientists have signed the great barrington declaration which disagrees with government policy

• Like 4