Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Fair enough but consider the effects of isolation and being in constant fear of an invisible invader.  One if not the highest risk category being diabetics. High stress levels raise the blood sugar even more making it thick which then leads in combination with isolation to things like DVT and Pulmonary embolism, atherosclerosis leading to heart attacks and strokes.  It effects every part of the body making the blood more acidic. This Is a much more holistic way of looking at it. Holistic medicine takes into account the whole being. (The biopsychosocial model) and was an improvement from the old model which was just biological. (There’s lots of info about this on the web). The old bio model where doctor knew best had long gone but has now made a comeback.  You can’t treat people without looking at their whole being. If you just look at them in terms of you have this so take this pill and not take into account how their psycosocial situation impacts on them it isn’t treating.  You could call isolation itself a disease as it has all the hallmarks and symptoms of a virus so when doctors see it and have confirmation either from a dodgy pcr test or suspected symptoms and without an autopsy being available to confirm and the added extra funds they get per covid patient. The evidence is going in the direction of isolation kills and mimics a virus.  By attacking psychosocial you are causing disease. 

The government are creating an Anne Frank environment. Hide away in fear of your oppressors. If you come out you might die.

I know it sounds a bit ott but the way they talk you would think we were living in the opening scene of Monty python and the holy grail.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

EU gives itself power to block coronavirus vaccine shipments to Australia

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-30/european-union-eu-coronavirus-vaccine-shipments-australia/13105718

Think they’ve never hidden it particularly, but now the EU is in dictarship overdrive. Just look at their attitude to the Irish border issues as I’m sure you know!

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

Why is the UK population so fucking stupid and blasé though, how come spain, italy, denmark, algeria and others are having these uprisings and we are not.

Do these other countries not have fluoride in their water or something?

So true!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

The government are creating an Anne Frank environment. Hide away in fear of your oppressors. If you come out you might die.

I know it sounds a bit ott but the way they talk you would think we were living in the opening scene of Monty python and the holy grail.

This story in the news a few months back. I thought there was a deeper psychological reason for its reporting. 

Families watch in horror as lions maul escaped monkey to death on safari park visit

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/families-watch-horror-lions-maul-23163823.amp

Mods can we please like what we like, when we like it as much as we like.

so many posts on so many threads just liking another post. Would really help de clutter some threads.

Very often don’t respond to great post because I can’t be arsed to write same thing over and over again.

Edited by Bombadil
More waffle and bs

Just now, Liberty said:

That’s good.  Likes and reactions stop conversation. I’m in their side with this! 

No more sad faces.😒

I hate having to quote someones post to say thanks.

Like @Ziggy Sawdust account of his medical issues.

Definitely right at repairing the gut Ziggy. Anti biotics destroy your immune system of course & create nasty Candida overgrowth..

I recommend Coconut oil also for cleansing the gut, before adding probiotics.

NHS would never tell you any of this..they just pump you full of more shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I recommend Coconut oil also for cleansing the gut, before adding probiotics.

Can you elaborate on this please? I need to sought my gut out sharpish, been in a lot of pain today. How do you take the oil,  cook stuff in it or an alternative method? Tried probiotics, they didn't seem to be making much difference. 

Edited by Morpheus

5 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

As for Klaus the anal Schwab...I'd like to know what credentials this ugly cretin has for dictating his disgusting views to everyone. Who and why does anyone actually give a flying fack about what this piece of excrement has to say? His great reset?  Who agreed to his reset or his input? I think the sooner his own words come back to bite him in his fat ass the better.. ''You will own nothing and YOU will be happy Klaus Schwab'' He and his band of maggots can be eliminated by their own methods in my view. Anal Schwabs doused in a poison of their choice. I am so annoyed this week...I'd volunteer to swab them all personally.

Klaus Schwab created a new foundation in 2004 using the $1 million he received from the Dan David prize, awarded by Israel; honoured for his role in developing the World Economic Forum into a major international organization.

'The Forum of Young Global Leaders' (like Greta Thunberg) which he created with Israeli money, will be "a dynamic global community of exceptional people with the vision, courage and influence to drive change in the world" towards Schwab's Stakeholder Capitalism, with a sprinkling of Marxism.

• Like 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

Can you elaborate on this please? I need to sought my gut out sharpish, been in a lot of pain today. How do you take the oil,  cook stuff in it or an alternative method? Tried probiotics, they didn't seem to be making much difference. 

Could be Leaky gut syndrome.

Get a kilo of raw organic coconut oil  & can take a tablespoon a day if you not too much, or can fry food with it. Its good anti inflammatory & kills fungus.

Ziggy mentioned Kefir, you can make from coconut, which is great plus organic yogurt also daily.

I done a regime to clean my gut up, when I remember will pm you.

No surprise that one of the big topics some students are studying now is "dystopia". Saw one of the main English themes for the academic year and pupils are now having to study what life would be like in a world that has changed beyond imagination and having to write about it.

Even in schools now, the agenda is being shoved in our faces. 

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Get a kilo of raw org.anic coconut oil  & can take a tablespoon a day if you not too much, or can fry food with it. Its good anti inflammatory & kills fungus.

Ziggy mentioned Kefir, you can make from coconut, which is great plus organic yogurt also daily.

Yep, 80% of your immune system is located in the gut.

I’ve opened my Jim Keith book up again after many years. On chapter 2 he says this. Galton once said that he hoped that eugenics would become the religion of the future. With endeavours like the human genome project that seeks to map the entirety of human DNA, his hope seems to be moving toward fulfilment. 

this is what we are seeing now with the covid religion. He wrote that over 20 years ago. 

14 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

So true!

The people will never revolt here in numbers (it's in the blood).

It's full of good little vaccine taking lemmings who are more bothered about getting their sticker. There is a good reason that the worlds economy has revolved around the city of London so much........it's full of muppets who protect the Queen bee.

God save the Queen and if you can't the peasants will.

201215142750-01-sandra-lindsay-vaccine-sticker-exlarge-169.jpg.f811ad20f751f748dbb86a5d2d331bfb.jpg

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Get a kilo of raw organic coconut oil  & can take a tablespoon a day if you not too much, or can fry food with it. Its good anti inflammatory & kills fungus.

Please do because I've been taking Lansoprazole since I was 18 and I'm sick of it. Only med I take, but if I don't have it, it takes me out of the game significantly and can render me bed bound. Thanks odds, I appreciate it. 👍

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Tons of NPC's out there today all wearing their masks in the pissing rain.

You have to treat this like a phobia and keep exposing yourself to it. Otherwise it will keep winding you up and raise stress levels. Keep stress levels down. 

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This factual and to the point video by Jeffrey Peel is currently doing the rounds on social media. It is called 'Two Januarys' and compares January 2015 to January 2021 both of which had high winter death tolls - the difference being the use of flawed PCR testing and restrictive measures.

See this is what I don't understand, if the information in this video is correct (and if not then what's wrong with it) then why the hell is is not being used to show that the figures spouted by the MSM are incorrect? 

The ONS data shows that the deaths in 2020 (542,463 are not extreme and comparable to other years, yet they're making out that they are. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Please do because I've been taking Lansoprazole since I was 18 and I'm sick of it. Only med I take, but if I don't have it, it takes me out of the game significantly and can render me bed bound. Thanks odds, I appreciate it. 👍

Hey Morpheus,

Just a wonder, have you ever tried Aloe Vera juice? Not the stuff in bottles from supermarkets, but the more concentrated form https://www.justmylook.com/aloe-pura-bio-active-maximum-strength-original-aloe-vera-juice-1000ml-p19351/s22609?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=aloe-pura-bio-active-maximum-strength-original-aloe-vera-juice-1000ml-opt0005&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&gclid=CjwKCAiApNSABhAlEiwANuR9YPoz7znWn_rD1ejRvqNUU9dIFhHE08dLL12J39x9v7wGP7PX2tbMbBoCOh0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That had helped my GERD and stomach issues tremendously. I take 30ml a night and by the morning I am no longer being sick every time I eat or drink :D changed my life!

As a bonus, it is absolutely jam packed with nutrients and helps overall health. 

My skin has improved immensely since taking it, not something I was really caring about but I did notice. 

• Like 1