Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Its also good when you have aStong mind over matter!

I see my immune system like George Catlin:

It may have just been lucky but I haven't been ill going on two years now, apart from a bit of mild aching/fatigue this time last year but that was nothing to keep me in bed. I think part of that is trying to keep a decent diet/exercise, but I also never put any thought into getting sick, I just don't expect it, it holds no place in my mind.

I think of all the people I've worked with who constantly thought they were coming down with something, just waiting for the next flu around the corner, and then lo and behold I was asked to cover for them because they were at home puking their guts up, and it shows me that mentality definitely does have a strong effect.

Edited by Illmatic

1 hour ago, facere arbitrium said:

I'm with Ergo, hear too many accounts of of people contracting it for it not to be a possibility. Also keep getting more first hand accounts from relatives and friends too.

The way they describe their respiratory symptoms doesn't sound like a typical flu virus. One passed away, some end up in hospital and some don't. That's why I considered researching alternative therapies from the start although I had doubts. But when I hear about some of the more serious experiences I'm being told they're gasping for air and falling unconscious at home.

Not all of them experience terrible symptoms, usually those with underlying health issues and some of them felt worse being vaccinated after they'd already contracted the virus. Others have had a vaccine and don't appear to have suffered any immediate side-effects.

Fair enough but consider the effects of isolation and being in constant fear of an invisible invader.  One if not the highest risk category being diabetics. High stress levels raise the blood sugar even more making it thick which then leads in combination with isolation to things like DVT and Pulmonary embolism, atherosclerosis leading to heart attacks and strokes.  It effects every part of the body making the blood more acidic. This Is a much more holistic way of looking at it. Holistic medicine takes into account the whole being. (The biopsychosocial model) and was an improvement from the old model which was just biological. (There’s lots of info about this on the web). The old bio model where doctor knew best had long gone but has now made a comeback.  You can’t treat people without looking at their whole being. If you just look at them in terms of you have this so take this pill and not take into account how their psycosocial situation impacts on them it isn’t treating.  You could call isolation itself a disease as it has all the hallmarks and symptoms of a virus so when doctors see it and have confirmation either from a dodgy pcr test or suspected symptoms and without an autopsy being available to confirm and the added extra funds they get per covid patient. The evidence is going in the direction of isolation kills and mimics a virus.  By attacking psychosocial you are causing disease. 

Does anyone know of any health protocols you can use to mitigate the effects of the vaccine. I realise this may be futile in the long term but i'd like to give some advice to my parents. They're booked in next week.

My mum does not want it but has fallen for the emotional blackmail, my dads a lost cause unfortunately.

51 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I honestly don't see your point, sorry.  Infection coverage will never be 100% within the community.  Just because you have underlying health issues and haven't suffered symptoms, that doesn't mean there isn't a virus or illness that can be contracted.  

I appreciate that there is a debate over whether a virus has been isolated.  I am not a medical doctor or virologist, etc.  My approach to this is that I don't need to argue that there is no virus, I can just adopt a working assumption that there is and I only need to point out that the official response to the virus is completely disproportionate.  That's enough.  It's a strong position in its own right.  It also has the advantage that it comes across as realistic. 

My training is in the law and I am used to constructing arguments and attacking other people's.  My approach is that you attack at the line of least resistance.  If you go round saying there is no virus, nobody will listen to you.  If, on the other hand, you say there is a virus and an illness but the reaction to it is out of proportion, it comes across as more of a reasonable and grounded position.

I don't really want to start an argument.  I am entitled to my view, you are entitled to yours.  Our conclusions converge on the same point, it's just that we start from different positions.

Some reasonable pointers there, appreciate the info.

40 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I guess if there has been an increase of seasonal colds/flu people getting ill..

It could be caused by..

The overuse of hand gel and hand washing lowering your immune system over time.

People become obsessive with cleaning and using heaps of chemicals...lowering their immune system even more.

The mental health factors lowering your immune system and manifesting symptoms.

I also think people are talking about it more if they have such a bug, making it look like there is something bad going on for their own gain. Gains them a hero status lol.

So I think that could be why we are hearing/seeing more than before.

There's a colleague at work that is a self confessed germaphobe. He carries hand sanatizers, wears plastic gloves, covers those gloves in lashings of 70% alcohol solution. He's been doing this for at least three years after getting a bad virus that put him on his arse for six weeks. 

When Covid became a thing, he doubled up on the gloves and wears a mask absolutely everywhere. He also packs antibacterial wipes for any touch point (car door handles etc).

He is ALWAYS bloody sick. But then his diet is abysmal. He cleans only the outside of the cup, neglecting the inside. There is absolutely no getting through to him.

We all left work for three weeks recently because somebody tested positive for Rona. I had to have a home test and tested positive. As far as I'm concerned it was a chest infection/cough and I felt well enough to work but was told I couldn't come back until the NHS said I could.

Plenty of water, vegetables, zinc, vitamin C and D - as with any virus - codeine for muscle aches and headache. Alternate days I took 3g of Kratom, which was brilliant at relaxing the body.

When returning to work, I found out that he didn't test positive and he found out that I did - that in itself justifies his lifestyle choices over mine. The told you so smile said it all.

6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Fair enough but consider the effects of isolation and being in constant fear of an invisible invader.  One if not the highest risk category being diabetics. High stress levels raise the blood sugar even more making it thick which then leads in combination with isolation to things like DVT and Pulmonary embolism, atherosclerosis leading to heart attacks and strokes.  It effects every part of the body making the blood more acidic. This Is a much more holistic way of looking at it. Holistic medicine takes into account the whole being. (The biopsychosocial model) and was an improvement from the old model which was just biological. (There’s lots of info about this on the web). The old bio model where doctor knew best had long gone but has now made a comeback.  You can’t treat people without looking at their whole being. If you just look at them in terms of you have this so take this pill and not take into account how their psycosocial situation impacts on them it isn’t treating.  You could call isolation itself a disease as it has all the hallmarks and symptoms of a virus so when doctors see it and have confirmation either from a dodgy pcr test or suspected symptoms and without an autopsy being available to confirm and the added extra funds they get per covid patient. The evidence is going in the direction of isolation kills and mimics a virus.  By attacking psychosocial you are causing disease. 

Absolutely, all valid points and appreciate the insight. Good stuff!

45 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Absolutely. The collective psyche has taken a severe beating over the past year. Some will not recover. Those who live in hope that we will one day get back to 'normal' will fare the worst when the realization dawns that we never will.

Reminds me of the old saying hard times create strong men,strong men create good times good times create weak men who in turn create hard times.

we all know where we’re at now people are going to reach there breaking points soon will be different for each of us but it’s nice people start to snap which seems to be what they want they’ll roll out Marshall law to “protect us from the domestic terrorist’s”

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I honestly don't see your point, sorry.  Infection coverage will never be 100% within the community.  Just because you have underlying health issues and haven't suffered symptoms, that doesn't mean there isn't a virus or illness that can be contracted.  

I appreciate that there is a debate over whether a virus has been isolated.  I am not a medical doctor or virologist, etc.  My approach to this is that I don't need to argue that there is no virus, I can just adopt a working assumption that there is and I only need to point out that the official response to the virus is completely disproportionate.  That's enough.  It's a strong position in its own right.  It also has the advantage that it comes across as realistic. 

My training is in the law and I am used to constructing arguments and attacking other people's.  My approach is that you attack at the line of least resistance.  If you go round saying there is no virus, nobody will listen to you.  If, on the other hand, you say there is a virus and an illness but the reaction to it is out of proportion, it comes across as more of a reasonable and grounded position.

I don't really want to start an argument.  I am entitled to my view, you are entitled to yours.  Our conclusions converge on the same point, it's just that we start from different positions.

I agree and I think this is what a lot of "truthers" don't understand about politics as well. They think because someone makes some concessions in an argument and doesn't come out all guns blazing immediately they are automatically a "shill".

It may be admirable for someone to come out swinging, laying out the whole agenda as they see it including things they suspect but ultimately can't prove. It takes a lot of balls, that's true, but unfortunately in a political sense it's shooting yourself in the foot, all it does is make it easy for your opponents to ignore and dismiss you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Does anyone know of any health protocols you can use to mitigate the effects of the vaccine. I realise this may be futile in the long term but i'd like to give some advice to my parents. They're booked in next week.

My mum does not want it but has fallen for the emotional blackmail, my dads a lost cause unfortunately.

Sorry it’s a new technology we don’t know much about best advice is to take the usual supplements Intravenoust.

Why is the UK population so fucking stupid and blasé though, how come spain, italy, denmark, algeria and others are having these uprisings and we are not.

Do these other countries not have fluoride in their water or something?

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

There's a colleague at work that is a self confessed germaphobe. He carries hand sanatizers, wears plastic gloves, covers those gloves in lashings of 70% alcohol solution. He's been doing this for at least three years after getting a bad virus that put him on his arse for six weeks. 

When Covid became a thing, he doubled up on the gloves and wears a mask absolutely everywhere. He also packs antibacterial wipes for any touch point (car door handles etc).

He is ALWAYS bloody sick. But then his diet is abysmal. He cleans only the outside of the cup, neglecting the inside. There is absolutely no getting through to him.

We all left work for three weeks recently because somebody tested positive for Rona. I had to have a home test and tested positive. As far as I'm concerned it was a chest infection/cough and I felt well enough to work but was told I couldn't come back until the NHS said I could.

Plenty of water, vegetables, zinc, vitamin C and D - as with any virus - codeine for muscle aches and headache. Alternate days I took 3g of Kratom, which was brilliant at relaxing the body.

When returning to work, I found out that he didn't test positive and he found out that I did - that in itself justifies his lifestyle choices over mine. The told you so smile said it all.

Hehe people are like that, I find health is a very individual thing. But yeah if someone finds something that confirms their own belief they'll deny most of the things that contradict their own bias even going as far as rejecting their own contradictory experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

Why is the UK population so fucking stupid and blasé though, how come spain, italy, denmark, algeria and others are having these uprisings and we are not.

Do these other countries not have fluoride in their water or something?

I can't speak for the Danish as much but I have lived in Spain and Italy and know a lot of people from there. They both have a history of dictatorships, they know how nasty it can get and this stuff is looking all too familiar for a lot of them.

In the UK and Ireland we mostly have a history of financial crimes, we may have a bit of a moan and a grumble and accept that there are crooks in power but the idea of fundamental human rights being taken away by our own rulers is too unthinkable for the majority.

Here we have a history of British occupation and societal oppression from the Catholic church. But the wrongs of the past have never been fully exposed, we tend to think that all our troubles are to blame on some foreigner invader when really, as The Smiths say, "barbarism begins at home"

• Like 1

Etymology of "Vaccine"

I have been wondering how the Vaccine Corp has been getting away with calling its drugs Vaccines.   Well it appears "Vaccine" is a word coming from the same root as Vache (French for Cow) and refers to the use of Cowpox as a treatment for Smallpox.   It seems it is vague enough for the Corporations to get away with it.

But I remember when I was young the word "Innoculation" was used which means that you become immune.

Some mischief has been done in the medical industries to stop using the word innoculation ... so these injected drugs can appear to be more than they are.

vaccination (n.)

1800, used by British physician Edward Jenner (1749-1823) for the technique he publicized of preventing smallpox by injecting people with the similar but much milder cowpox virus (variolae vaccinae), from vaccine (adj.) "pertaining to cows, from cows" (1798), from Latin vaccinus "from cows," from vacca "cow," a word of uncertain origin. A mild case of cowpox rendered one immune thereafter to smallpox. "The use of the term for diseases other than smallpox is due to Pasteur" [OED].

inoculate (v.)

mid-15c., "implant a bud into a plant," from Latin inoculatus, past participle of inoculare "graft in, implant a bud or eye of one plant into another," from in- "in" (from PIE root *en "in") + oculus "bud," originally "eye" (from PIE root *okw- "to see"). Meaning "implant germs of a disease to produce immunity" is from inoculation, originally in reference to smallpox, after 1799, often used in sense of "to inoculate with a vaccine." Related: Inoculated; inoculating.

9 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Etymology of "Vaccine"

I have been wondering how the Vaccine Corp has been getting away with calling its drugs Vaccines.   Well it appears "Vaccine" is a word coming from the same root as Vache (French for Cow) and refers to the use of Cowpox as a treatment for Smallpox.   It seems it is vague enough for the Corporations to get away with it.

But I remember when I was young the word "Innoculation" was used which means that you become immune.

Some mischief has been done in the medical industries to stop using the word innoculation ... so these injected drugs can appear to be more than they are.

vaccination (n.)

1800, used by British physician Edward Jenner (1749-1823) for the technique he publicized of preventing smallpox by injecting people with the similar but much milder cowpox virus (variolae vaccinae), from vaccine (adj.) "pertaining to cows, from cows" (1798), from Latin vaccinus "from cows," from vacca "cow," a word of uncertain origin. A mild case of cowpox rendered one immune thereafter to smallpox. "The use of the term for diseases other than smallpox is due to Pasteur" [OED].

inoculate (v.)

mid-15c., "implant a bud into a plant," from Latin inoculatus, past participle of inoculare "graft in, implant a bud or eye of one plant into another," from in- "in" (from PIE root *en "in") + oculus "bud," originally "eye" (from PIE root *okw- "to see"). Meaning "implant germs of a disease to produce immunity" is from inoculation, originally in reference to smallpox, after 1799, often used in sense of "to inoculate with a vaccine." Related: Inoculated; inoculating.

Here’s the CEO of moderna calling his vaccine a drug. basically they be anything drugs, gene therapy. They can code the proteins to stay inside the cells or travel out. Look at the audiences faces! 

This video is 7 years old. 

What if mRNA could be a drug? 

Edited by Liberty

3 hours ago, Illmatic said:

It's just "peace, land and bread" all over again, but when the saviours of humanity take over the supply chains you're going to have no peace, most definitely no land and very little bread.

Think of the amount of positive social reform you could achieve by peacefully dissolving the royal family and using their wealth to improve conditions for the working man. That is always the cover story, but it just ends up being an effort to squeeze every last penny and ounce of labour out of the "selfish" ordinary people.

Read a mathematicians report in the 90’s. Estimated with a +/- 5% degree of accuracy that selling all land and valuables owned by the royal family would pay off the national debt 3x over. 

• Like 2

Not really sure what's going on here but I get the impression my presence is disruptive or unwelcomed so I'll take me leave. Appreciate the help and advice and still support the community and David Icke's work. I'll probably visit as a guest but won't post. No hard feelings and thank again all. Take care.

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Here’s the CEO of moderna calling his vaccine a drug. basically they be anything drugs, gene therapy. They can code the proteins to stay inside the cells or travel out. Look at the audiences faces! 

well any pharma company is bound to label anything they can as a vaccine, governments all over the world are throwing money at companies to produce them. 

doesn't have to be that effective or safe as long as they can cobble together some clinical trial data that's convincing they are laughing all the way to the bank.

3 hours ago, facere arbitrium said:

I'm with Ergo, hear too many accounts of of people contracting it for it not to be a possibility. Also keep getting more first hand accounts from relatives and friends too.

The way they describe their respiratory symptoms doesn't sound like a typical flu virus. One passed away, some end up in hospital and some don't. That's why I considered researching alternative therapies from the start although I had doubts. But when I hear about some of the more serious experiences I'm being told they're gasping for air and falling unconscious at home.

Not all of them experience terrible symptoms, usually those with underlying health issues and some of them felt worse being vaccinated after they'd already contracted the virus. Others have had a vaccine and don't appear to have suffered any immediate side-effects.

The problem with the governments cv bullshit is that people like myself who have respiratory problems from working in shitty environments can no longer get the correct treatment. Needed a new lot of steroids as I do periodically. Now only available if I go to the hospital and get checked out.

Have lived with illness from boat yards and been treated accordingly for 10 years. Now no treatment unless for covid.

If individuals were examined by a medical professional properly they would have a lot more chance a positive outcome.

There are hundreds of illnesses that have similar symptoms of so called cv19. A lot of these will result in end of life care especially if all you need is some antibiotics or steroids.

In the future the world governments action since last year will be recorded on a par, if not worse than any 20th century atrocities.

Thsts my opinion anyway.😁

1 minute ago, eddy64 said:

well any pharma company is bound to label anything they can as a vaccine, governments all over the world are throwing money at companies to produce them. 

doesn't have to be that effective or safe as long as they can cobble together some clinical trial data that's convincing they are laughing all the way to the bank.

They’ve only had their animal studies and some small human ones. This is mass experimentation as has been said a million times. Listen to some of the things he says of what could go wrong. From the horses mouth.  It’s interesting because it’s a side of it I hadn’t thought of before in that way. You could be permanently drugged up. 

15 minutes ago, Liberty said:

This video is 7 years old. 

No more likes Liberty.

Thanks to the fucking management.

• Haha 1