Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Hopefully this comes as some reassuring news about vaccines for those within the 47 nation states of the Council of Europe (which includes the UK).

 

Although the Council of Europe cannot make binding laws, it does "have the power to enforce select international agreements reached by European states on various topics" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe ) and includes the European Court of Human Rights.

 

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has passed a resolution that vaccines must not be mandatory and no one should suffer discrimination on account of not having been vaccinated.

 

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

 

It reads:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has been a sad week for me...have been in the UK for a couple of weeks...and on Monday my son contacted me from Canada to say his friend 28 had committed suicide...apparently had developed depression over the past 6 months and the current lock down had tipped him over the edge.

 

Then yesterday, I get a message from the son of an old neighbour's here in the UK to say his mother (the ex neighbour) had passed away. She had apparently been 'shielding' and became very down at the lack of contact. Stopped eating and gave up. Died as a result. Her son told me that after she passed the doctor said she should have received help from the NHS. ... In my opinion if she had received NHS help her death certificate would have said covid and not the 'frailty of old age' BS that they currently assign to any elderly who they can't nab with the covid tag. (They did the same with my mother last year - put ' frailty of old age' when she died with pneumonia followed by a forced end of life routine...they couldn't put covid as no test and I was present to refute it) This is all very sinister, evil and clearly costing many lives....young and old alike. 

 

What I find astonishing is the mindset of the many....they are like droids spewing the official narrative. I was at the bank yesterday, dealing with my mother's final matters and as I was queuing a man says ''where's Yer mask''.. I said that I didn't need one. He then told me that I should protect myself and others because the British government has been 'letting idiots into the country that might have the virus'... I said ' oh really well I guess you're talking to one of them as I flew in two weeks ago...thank you for your concern, I know exactly who the idiots are and who to blame for any loss of life - and by the way your mask may be killing you'  went into bank...into side room to deal with matters...no mask. Bank manager tells me he knows a woman who got unwell...shivers, sweaty...went to hospital...tested positive with the test that tests for jack shit and they claimed she needed ventilating. She died less than 24 hours later.

 

My own father received the claimed to be vaccine last week here in UK.  His anal concubine insisted. I will be watching his health very closely here on in.

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

The Amish are an example of how such communities could work, limited contact with ‘outside’ world, abundant self sufficiency, the blueprint is there.

 

That would soon lead to Aztec style tribal war.

 

Community A deciding community B dressed funny and had better farmland.

 

Some people will always fail in providing for themselves and thus go on to pillage.

 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hopefully this comes as some reassuring news about vaccines for those within the 47 nation states of the Council of Europe (which includes the UK).

 

Although the Council of Europe cannot make binding laws, it does "have the power to enforce select international agreements reached by European states on various topics" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe ) and includes the European Court of Human Rights.

 

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has passed a resolution that vaccines must not be mandatory and no one should suffer discrimination on account of not having been vaccinated.

 

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

 

It reads:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.

 

 


No likes left but good info!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As for Klaus the anal Schwab...I'd like to know what credentials this ugly cretin has for dictating his disgusting views to everyone. Who and why does anyone actually give a flying fack about what this piece of excrement has to say? His great reset?  Who agreed to his reset or his input? I think the sooner his own words come back to bite him in his fat ass the better.. ''You will own nothing and YOU will be happy Klaus Schwab'' He and his band of maggots can be eliminated by their own methods in my view. Anal Schwabs doused in a poison of their choice. I am so annoyed this week...I'd volunteer to swab them all personally.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

This has been a sad week for me...have been in the UK for a couple of weeks...and on Monday my son contacted me from Canada to say his friend 28 had committed suicide...apparently had developed depression over the past 6 months and the current lock down had tipped him over the edge.

 

Then yesterday, I get a message from the son of an old neighbour's here in the UK to say his mother (the ex neighbour) had passed away. She had apparently been 'shielding' and became very down at the lack of contact. Stopped eating and gave up. Died as a result. Her son told me that after she passed the doctor said she should have received help from the NHS. ... In my opinion if she had received NHS help her death certificate would have said covid and not the 'frailty of old age' BS that they currently assign to any elderly who they can't nab with the covid tag. (They did the same with my mother last year - put ' frailty of old age' when she died with pneumonia followed by a forced end of life routine...they couldn't put covid as no test and I was present to refute it) This is all very sinister, evil and clearly costing many lives....young and old alike. 

 

What I find astonishing is the mindset of the many....they are like droids spewing the official narrative. I was at the bank yesterday, dealing with my mother's final matters and as I was queuing a man says ''where's Yer mask''.. I said that I didn't need one. He then told me that I should protect myself and others because the British government has been 'letting idiots into the country that might have the virus'... I said ' oh really well I guess you're talking to one of them as I flew in two weeks ago...thank you for your concern, I know exactly who the idiots are and who to blame for any loss of life - and by the way your mask may be killing you'  went into bank...into side room to deal with matters...no mask. Bank manager tells me he knows a woman who got unwell...shivers, sweaty...went to hospital...tested positive with the test that tests for jack shit and they claimed she needed ventilating. She died less than 24 hours later.

 

My own father received the claimed to be vaccine last week here in UK.  His anal concubine insisted. I will be watching his health very closely here on in.

 

 


Sorry to hear that Beujangles and condolences for your losses. Best thing we can do is try to keep our chins up, keep some sort of healthy routine and be there for the people that need help as much as we can. Have to stay grounded and strong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

As for Klaus the anal Schwab...I'd like to know what credentials this ugly cretin has for dictating his disgusting views to everyone. Who and why does anyone actually give a flying fack about what this piece of excrement has to say? His great reset?  Who agreed to his reset or his input? I think the sooner his own words come back to bite him in his fat ass the better.. ''You will own nothing and YOU will be happy Klaus Schwab'' He and his band of maggots can be eliminated by their own methods in my view. Anal Schwabs doused in a poison of their choice. I am so annoyed this week...I'd volunteer to swab them all personally.

If owning nothing is soooooo fabby dabby dosey, then why doesn't he lead the charge and do what he says? Why isn't he the very first to give up everything he owns for all of us to see how happy he will be afterwards?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This factual and to the point video by Jeffrey Peel is currently doing the rounds on social media. It is called 'Two Januarys' and compares January 2015 to January 2021 both of which had high winter death tolls - the difference being the use of flawed PCR testing and restrictive measures.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to this Big Brother Watch tweet, the coronavirus legislation has been amended to allow police access to NHS Test and Trace information as to who is self-isolating. There appears to have been no parliamentary scrutiny of this change which has been done on the quiet.

 

The legislation linked to in the Tweet can be found below.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/97/regulation/4/made

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mr H said:

If owning nothing is soooooo fabby dabby dosey, then why doesn't he lead the charge and do what he says? Why isn't he the very first to give up everything he owns for all of us to see how happy he will be afterwards?

 

So true. Im wondering if all of the people pushing this Great Reset will be leading by example and giving everything up?

Prince Charles for instance? Tony Blair? Or will they be hanging on to their fortunes? Think it says it all - its a money grab to make`the rich richer and the rest of us have nothing. If these people want everyone to own nothing, every one of them should do the same and lead by example.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

According to this Big Brother Watch tweet, the coronavirus legislation has been amended to allow police access to NHS Test and Trace information as to who is self-isolating. There appears to have been no parliamentary scrutiny of this change which has been done on the quiet.

 

The legislation linked to in the Tweet can be found below.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/97/regulation/4/made

 

 


Thanks for the link, appreciate it. ✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

So true. Im wondering if all of the people pushing this Great Reset will be leading by example and giving everything up?

Prince Charles for instance? Tony Blair? Or will they be hanging on to their fortunes? Think it says it all - its a money grab to make`the rich richer and the rest of us have nothing. If these people want everyone to own nothing, every one of them should do the same and lead by example.

 

 

 

It's just "peace, land and bread" all over again, but when the saviours of humanity take over the supply chains you're going to have no peace, most definitely no land and very little bread.

 

Think of the amount of positive social reform you could achieve by peacefully dissolving the royal family and using their wealth to improve conditions for the working man. That is always the cover story, but it just ends up being an effort to squeeze every last penny and ounce of labour out of the "selfish" ordinary people.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The cost of the vaccine, was a enough to pay for everyone who lost their jobs more like.

See how they spin everything for their fucking bullshit jab.

 

All the Brexit cuckservatives are all talking shit about the EU & saying we should of supplied Ireland.

Listening to cunts like Farage who wanted to team up with Tony Blair.

Or Desmond Swayne saying we cant let anti Vaxxer conspiracy theorists win.

Like you think you are getting somewhere with these mainstream twats & then the next minute, they fall right back into the trap.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Have I just read that right?

Coming from you, I'm absolutely shocked.


I'm with Ergo, hear too many accounts of of people contracting it for it not to be a possibility. Also keep getting more first hand accounts from relatives and friends too.

The way they describe their respiratory symptoms doesn't sound like a typical flu virus. One passed away, some end up in hospital and some don't. That's why I considered researching alternative therapies from the start although I had doubts. But when I hear about some of the more serious experiences I'm being told they're gasping for air and falling unconscious at home.

Not all of them experience terrible symptoms, usually those with underlying health issues and some of them felt worse being vaccinated after they'd already contracted the virus. Others have had a vaccine and don't appear to have suffered any immediate side-effects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:


I'm with Ergo, hear too many accounts of of people contracting it for it not to be a possibility. Also keep getting more first hand accounts from relatives and friends too.

The way they describe their respiratory symptoms doesn't sound like a typical flu virus. One passed away, some end up in hospital and some don't. That's why I considered researching alternative therapies from the start although I had doubts. But when I hear about some of the more serious experiences I'm being told they're gasping for air and falling unconscious at home.

Not all of them experience terrible symptoms, usually those with underlying health issues and some of them felt worse being vaccinated after they'd already contracted the virus. Others have had a vaccine and don't appear to have suffered any immediate side-effects.

 

 

 

You may hear of people so say contracting 'it'. But what are they actually getting?  Seems to me so long as you get a positive test anything you have becomes covid. Acute bronchitis, pleurisy and pneumonia to name but a few usual respiratory ailments seem to have disappeared. Why do you think that is? May e they've all applied by deed poll to change their names?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had acute bronchitis a few years back and I thought I was dying. I couldn't breathe, was gasping for air and took weeks to recover. This was in 2000 long before covid hoax. If it was today I have no doubt I would be placed on a respirator and fast tracked to death.

 

And let's be fair...with mask wearing I'm not surprised people are getting pneumonia aka covid or bronchitis, chest infections etc etc. I'm guessing the maskless are escaping these eventualities.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any symptom existing is covid now what's holding you back from realising that? I'd also have said a year ago it's based on something, but it's been a long time. These days you stub your toe and its fuckin covid. Sort yourself out quick being on here and selling nonsense

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:


I'm with Ergo, hear too many accounts of of people contracting it for it not to be a possibility. Also keep getting more first hand accounts from relatives and friends too.

The way they describe their respiratory symptoms doesn't sound like a typical flu virus. One passed away, some end up in hospital and some don't. That's why I considered researching alternative therapies from the start although I had doubts. But when I hear about some of the more serious experiences I'm being told they're gasping for air and falling unconscious at home.

Not all of them experience terrible symptoms, usually those with underlying health issues and some of them felt worse being vaccinated after they'd already contracted the virus. Others have had a vaccine and don't appear to have suffered any immediate side-effects.

 

Well I'm 72 this year and have many health issues.

I suffered a heart attack at 52 and then developed left sided heart failure at 57.

I have chronic kidney disease and peripheral artery disease....5 years ago I had an operation for an aortic aneurism that went horribly wrong due to the absolute ineptitude of my consultant and ended up with sepsis on a dialysis machine fighting for my life in intensive care for ten days.

They had to poison my body with a barrage of antibiotics that ended up with me developing peripheral neuropathy in the feet that  has left my mobility very compromised.

So I think we can safely say that I have underlying health issues.......Since all this covid crap started last March I have never worn a mask and have never shielded or isolated.....I have carried on as normal, seeing my family and friends, I cuddle my grandkids, I have gone shopping at least three or four times a week with the wife touching trolley handles and not once have I used a hand sanitiser....I don't do the social distancing nonsense and will not be tested, let alone jabbed with the genocide liquid.

So perhaps you or Ergo could explain to me why I haven't caught this 'virus'.

Should I not be dead by now?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...