Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:

I believe this man and the Rastafarians too, they're smart enough to know the need for food security and self sufficiency. How many are willing to sacrifice the superficial shit we don't need though when their self-identity is attached to it like a ball and chain.

Exactly right, that’s why it’s a hard sell to these short sighted morons atm, hopefully the time will come when they’ll be prepared to forego the social tech crap and see it for what it is. Unfortunately it may take deaths on their doorstep for them to take that leap.

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Exactly right, that’s why it’s a hard sell to these short sighted morons atm, hopefully the time will come when they’ll be prepared to forego the social tech crap and see it for what it is. Unfortunately it may take deaths on their doorstep for them to take that leap.

I wish we had the roots for a community like this to grow here. Bring people back together again and restore our lives. I'm not expecting some imaginary image of a perfectly blissful life without ups and downs but I know people would have way more satisifaction from life and more time to enjoy living for eachother.

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yes 2021 is shaping up to be an anus horribilis

I bet these ruling class cockroaches wanted this rollout back when the mouldy old queen announced the horrible annus but she didn’t get the memo that stated it was being delayed for 28 years 😂😂

9 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:

I wish we had the roots for a community like this to grow here. Bring people back together again and restore our lives. I'm not expecting some imaginary image of a perfectly blissful life without ups and downs but I know people would have way more satisifaction from life and more time to enjoy living for eachother.

Starting in our own communities is where it’s at, talking with like minded people. Unfortunately co ordinating via the Internet is out for obvious reasons. Word of mouth has worked well for me so far, a lot of people in my street alone are growing food

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Starting in our own communities is where it’s at, talking with like minded people. Unfortunately co ordinating via the Internet is out for obvious reasons. Word of mouth has worked well for me so far, a lot of people in my street alone are growing food

Could be a step in the right direction. I hope for the best.

8 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:

LoL didn't even notice that and it had to be a white dummy too :D I suppose they're trying to suggest we should hate all Chinese people when we know many of them feel like us.

I took it to mean we are dummies if we let them shove that stick up our arse😂

Hopefully this comes as some reassuring news about vaccines for those within the 47 nation states of the Council of Europe (which includes the UK).

Although the Council of Europe cannot make binding laws, it does "have the power to enforce select international agreements reached by European states on various topics" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe ) and includes the European Court of Human Rights.

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has passed a resolution that vaccines must not be mandatory and no one should suffer discrimination on account of not having been vaccinated.

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

It reads:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This has been a sad week for me...have been in the UK for a couple of weeks...and on Monday my son contacted me from Canada to say his friend 28 had committed suicide...apparently had developed depression over the past 6 months and the current lock down had tipped him over the edge.

Then yesterday, I get a message from the son of an old neighbour's here in the UK to say his mother (the ex neighbour) had passed away. She had apparently been 'shielding' and became very down at the lack of contact. Stopped eating and gave up. Died as a result. Her son told me that after she passed the doctor said she should have received help from the NHS. ... In my opinion if she had received NHS help her death certificate would have said covid and not the 'frailty of old age' BS that they currently assign to any elderly who they can't nab with the covid tag. (They did the same with my mother last year - put ' frailty of old age' when she died with pneumonia followed by a forced end of life routine...they couldn't put covid as no test and I was present to refute it) This is all very sinister, evil and clearly costing many lives....young and old alike. 

What I find astonishing is the mindset of the many....they are like droids spewing the official narrative. I was at the bank yesterday, dealing with my mother's final matters and as I was queuing a man says ''where's Yer mask''.. I said that I didn't need one. He then told me that I should protect myself and others because the British government has been 'letting idiots into the country that might have the virus'... I said ' oh really well I guess you're talking to one of them as I flew in two weeks ago...thank you for your concern, I know exactly who the idiots are and who to blame for any loss of life - and by the way your mask may be killing you'  went into bank...into side room to deal with matters...no mask. Bank manager tells me he knows a woman who got unwell...shivers, sweaty...went to hospital...tested positive with the test that tests for jack shit and they claimed she needed ventilating. She died less than 24 hours later.

My own father received the claimed to be vaccine last week here in UK.  His anal concubine insisted. I will be watching his health very closely here on in.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

The Amish are an example of how such communities could work, limited contact with ‘outside’ world, abundant self sufficiency, the blueprint is there.

That would soon lead to Aztec style tribal war.

Community A deciding community B dressed funny and had better farmland.

Some people will always fail in providing for themselves and thus go on to pillage.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

8 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hopefully this comes as some reassuring news about vaccines for those within the 47 nation states of the Council of Europe (which includes the UK).

Although the Council of Europe cannot make binding laws, it does "have the power to enforce select international agreements reached by European states on various topics" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe ) and includes the European Court of Human Rights.

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has passed a resolution that vaccines must not be mandatory and no one should suffer discrimination on account of not having been vaccinated.

https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

It reads:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.

No likes left but good info!

• Like 2

As for Klaus the anal Schwab...I'd like to know what credentials this ugly cretin has for dictating his disgusting views to everyone. Who and why does anyone actually give a flying fack about what this piece of excrement has to say? His great reset?  Who agreed to his reset or his input? I think the sooner his own words come back to bite him in his fat ass the better.. ''You will own nothing and YOU will be happy Klaus Schwab'' He and his band of maggots can be eliminated by their own methods in my view. Anal Schwabs doused in a poison of their choice. I am so annoyed this week...I'd volunteer to swab them all personally.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

This has been a sad week for me...have been in the UK for a couple of weeks...and on Monday my son contacted me from Canada to say his friend 28 had committed suicide...apparently had developed depression over the past 6 months and the current lock down had tipped him over the edge.

Then yesterday, I get a message from the son of an old neighbour's here in the UK to say his mother (the ex neighbour) had passed away. She had apparently been 'shielding' and became very down at the lack of contact. Stopped eating and gave up. Died as a result. Her son told me that after she passed the doctor said she should have received help from the NHS. ... In my opinion if she had received NHS help her death certificate would have said covid and not the 'frailty of old age' BS that they currently assign to any elderly who they can't nab with the covid tag. (They did the same with my mother last year - put ' frailty of old age' when she died with pneumonia followed by a forced end of life routine...they couldn't put covid as no test and I was present to refute it) This is all very sinister, evil and clearly costing many lives....young and old alike. 

What I find astonishing is the mindset of the many....they are like droids spewing the official narrative. I was at the bank yesterday, dealing with my mother's final matters and as I was queuing a man says ''where's Yer mask''.. I said that I didn't need one. He then told me that I should protect myself and others because the British government has been 'letting idiots into the country that might have the virus'... I said ' oh really well I guess you're talking to one of them as I flew in two weeks ago...thank you for your concern, I know exactly who the idiots are and who to blame for any loss of life - and by the way your mask may be killing you'  went into bank...into side room to deal with matters...no mask. Bank manager tells me he knows a woman who got unwell...shivers, sweaty...went to hospital...tested positive with the test that tests for jack shit and they claimed she needed ventilating. She died less than 24 hours later.

My own father received the claimed to be vaccine last week here in UK.  His anal concubine insisted. I will be watching his health very closely here on in.

Sorry to hear that Beujangles and condolences for your losses. Best thing we can do is try to keep our chins up, keep some sort of healthy routine and be there for the people that need help as much as we can. Have to stay grounded and strong.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

As for Klaus the anal Schwab...I'd like to know what credentials this ugly cretin has for dictating his disgusting views to everyone. Who and why does anyone actually give a flying fack about what this piece of excrement has to say? His great reset?  Who agreed to his reset or his input? I think the sooner his own words come back to bite him in his fat ass the better.. ''You will own nothing and YOU will be happy Klaus Schwab'' He and his band of maggots can be eliminated by their own methods in my view. Anal Schwabs doused in a poison of their choice. I am so annoyed this week...I'd volunteer to swab them all personally.

If owning nothing is soooooo fabby dabby dosey, then why doesn't he lead the charge and do what he says? Why isn't he the very first to give up everything he owns for all of us to see how happy he will be afterwards?

• Like 4

According to this Big Brother Watch tweet, the coronavirus legislation has been amended to allow police access to NHS Test and Trace information as to who is self-isolating. There appears to have been no parliamentary scrutiny of this change which has been done on the quiet.

The legislation linked to in the Tweet can be found below.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/97/regulation/4/made

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic