Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

So humour me guys and gals.  This is on the front page of the ever-reliable DM.

image.png.22543b10e92342c74bc33bfc63cb3777.png

This is pretty much a rhetorical question, but why are we in lockdown?  And why is there no clear 'roadmap' out of lockdown?  Cases are falling, deaths are no higher than normal for this time of year, but there has not been a peep out of the Government.  How long have we been in lockdown?  How long have certain parts of the country been in continuous effective lockdown (highest tier, etc.?)

Radio silence from TPTB.

I can see this as a cue for a new super-duper, son of the return of the mutant strain.  Or an alien invasion.  There is now not even a Sage medical reason for society to be segregated further.

Let us out!

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

So humour me guys and gals.  This is on the front page of the ever-reliable DM.

image.png.22543b10e92342c74bc33bfc63cb3777.png

This is pretty much a rhetorical question, but why are we in lockdown?  And why is there no clear 'roadmap' out of lockdown?  Cases are falling, deaths are no higher than normal for this time of year, but there has not been a peep out of the Government.  How long have we been in lockdown?  How long have certain parts of the country been in continuous effective lockdown (highest tier, etc.?)

Radio silence from TPTB.

I can see this as a cue for a new super-duper, son of the return of the mutant strain.  Or an alien invasion.  There is now not even a Sage medical reason for society to be segregated further.

Let us out!

Its part of the plan, its the hokey cokey lock step plan. You've got your lockdown in, your lockdown out, in, out, in, out, you shake it all about. Matt Hancock is a wanker and you take your jab, that's what it's all about! Hey! 

I'll get my coat......

• Haha 4

Tesco, Boots, Matalan and JD Sports give staff bodycams to protect themselves as angry Covid mask rows with shoppers continue to rise

• Sales of body-worn cameras have soared by 30 per cent during the pandemic 
  • Retailers such as Matalan and JD Sports adopted use of the devices for staff 
  • Boots is also trialling cameras in its stores in apparent bid to deter aggression 

Daily Fail

Biden:
"We have 200 million extra doses of the vaccine, this is enough vaccine to fully vaccinate 300 americans.... look I wanna repeat - that's enough for 300 americans"

😂🤣....and we thought George Bush Jr. was bad?   ....fuckin ell, thick as a bulls dick this one - 
-  check this beady eyed cunt out:

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Tesco, Boots, Matalan and JD Sports give staff bodycams to protect themselves as angry Covid mask rows with shoppers continue to rise

• Sales of body-worn cameras have soared by 30 per cent during the pandemic 
  • Retailers such as Matalan and JD Sports adopted use of the devices for staff 
  • Boots is also trialling cameras in its stores in apparent bid to deter aggression 

Daily Fail

IM GOING TO PURCHASE A BODY CAM. AND I URGE ALL OF US TO GET 1. AND WEAR IT WHEN GOING OUT AN ABOUT.I DONT WEAR MASKS....NEITHER DOES MY WIFE......AND JUST READING WHAT YOUV PUT.......IM GETTING 1 AND I THINK ITS A REALLY GOOD IDEA.

PICTURE THE SCENE......

EXCUSE ME WHERES YOUR MASK......

IM EXEMPT AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD IM WEARING A BODY CAM............

......SORRY.

HERES WHAT HAPPENED LAST FRIDAY IN TESCO.........

MY WIFE WALKED IN AND I WENT FOR TROLLEY AND WALKED IN BEHIND HER.

SECURITY GUARD WENT STRAIGHT FOR MY WIFE........WHERES YOUR MASK

I SHOUTED......OI DICKHEAD...SHES EXEMPT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Biden:
"We have 200 million extra doses of the vaccine, this is enough vaccine to fully vaccinate 300 americans.... look I wanna repeat - that's enough for 300 americans"

😂🤣....and we thought George Bush Jr. was bad?   ....fuckin ell, thick as a bulls dick this one - 
-  check this beady eyed cunt out:

He is so far gone that he couldn't even see that he needed to correct himself. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

I went to Gibraltar a few years ago now. First of all, it is NOT an island.

It does have a small population, but then again there are a lot of people who work there who live across the border in Spain.

From my own observations, there are a lot of 'older' folk living there. There's certainly a number of 'retirement' properties along the east coast (Catalan Bay).

The figures certainly don't stack up.

On a personal note, my own Dad informed me today that he has received his Covid vaccine today.

"Appointment was for 11:45am, arrived early at 11:40am, jab administered at 11:44am, was told I could leave at 11:55am, all good, no problems or complications!"

While I am glad that he did not suffer any adverse reaction, I did find it surprising that he was told he could leave after ten minutes, considering all recipients are supposed to be 'observed' for at least fifteen minutes according to protocol.

No idea at this stage which vaccine he received.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Biden:

Well at least he got the 33 in 😅

We are being played for fools and many of us know it. Others are beguiled by the spell cast by television and the media, controlled by people who patently hate us and want to cull the herd.

Saving lives is the last thing the ‘Cult of Death’ seeks. Sacrifice to some demonic entity, called Baphomet is their modus operandi. Therefore, why would they produce a vaccine to prevent a relatively minor disease? We know from history they have pro-actively introduced terminal illness through immune-compromising inoculations.  

Kissinger’s brainchild.

Let’s not kid ourselves for a moment that they have our health or best interests at heart. Their agenda is transparent. They gave it a name, 2021. That is now! Read it and weep as you see prime land cleared by weather-engineering for re-wilding and mega-cities popping up, waiting for displaced occupants.

Obedient citizens, compliant and cowed, chipped and ready, to serve their purpose in the NWO technocracy. Any remaining humans will be redundant, useful for cruel sports, little else. Robots will serve their former functions. Reproduction will be confined to laboratories.

This is the immediate future, not some distant Dystopian concept. This is what’s at stake, nature vs Skynet; It crept up, gradually, incrementally… but we warned you. The warnings resound throughout history about this menace which has infiltrated all of the halls of power, behind the scene, the ‘Hidden Hand.’

However, they are showing their hand. Stepping into the limelight as our ‘saviours’ the ‘money-power’ on whom we depend. What a price has been paid for their victory over humanity.  A litany of death, destruction, horror and suffering. I hope they enjoy their kingship over a world, contaminated, exhausted, depleted and defeated.

Congratulations motherfuckers, you earned it!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Lol Ketamin cocaine adrenaline cocktail

Or he may have taken one of his 200 million doses of the vaccine by mistake, hang on a mo, wasn't he filmed live taking the vax ? 🤔

I wonder what happened to psychology and neurology as a science? Very few psychologists are discussing it. I think now that huge percentages of people are showing clear signs of hysteria and mass delusion. This is clear enough by the way so many step back away from you and draw their arm over their mouth. What's not understood by politicians is hysteria not only causes delusion with physical symptoms but even temporary blindness has been brought about by shock, or deep seated anxiety. This has happened before in history. A great deal of NHS staff, police and politicians genuinely believe there's a major threat. The giveaway is they don't act rationally or calmly. In my opinion, what so many people fear is facing up to life and accepting reality, with its constant risk of failure, death or loss. So, they break down in a similar way to psychotic disorder, where paranoia and stereotypical repetition often hospitalises the patient. Something is conjured up to embody the fear. A deadly virus. A millenium bug. Witches. Russians who orchestrate election results. 

Let's put it this way. During extreme nervousness or phobia your hands sweat and you rush back and forth to the toilet. To stop the symptoms you can try and suppress the physical symptoms by taking a diahorrea pill. Or, much easier is to address the anxiety that causes the problem. 

Even if we take the view the virus is real and that the surrounding hysteria is just a reaction to a severe threat, why don't those presumably in authority urge people to keep calm? When did hysteria and negativity ever solve a crisis?

I am not sure how much of the virus people fear so much has a purely bological cause. Initially it was thought to pose a risk to those who had serious comorbid health issues. Now, over time, this has been inflated to "deadly". You could get run over by a bus and they'd now call it Covid related. 

Einstein once stated knowledge has a limit but stupidity seeingly has none. 

• Like 2

"A 35-year-old woman loses the use of her legs, suddenly becoming paralysed from the waist down. In another case, a woman feels an overwhelming compulsion to close her eyes, until eventually she cannot open them at all. After numerous tests, nothing physically wrong was found with these patients, so what caused their symptoms?

Conditions like these used to be diagnosed as hysteria. In fact, they would fit neatly into the pages of Sigmund Freud and Josef Breuer’s Studies On Hysteria, written over a century ago.

You might think our understanding has advanced since Freud, or, rather more fashionably, that Freud was just wrong. But this isn’t the case.

It was Freud who proposed that the memory of trauma which the patient fails to confront, because it will cause them too much mental anguish, can be “converted” into physical symptoms. What is more surprising is that cases like this are typical of those routinely seen by neurologists today."

I am hearing a lot of people (on here aswell) who are getting the vax. Great, good for them, each to their own, BUT what will the side effects be in months or years to come?

I, 100% do not trust any rushed vaccine that the globalists and governments are so hell-bent on giving everyone. Why are they pushing it so quick and so ferociously. Sorry but I am not buying into it.  People should not be having it.  Do not trust the government(s).  That is a golden rule.

One of my friends had the vax 2 days ago, he says he feels fine. I will keep you updated. Obvisously not gonna kill everyone straight away. But for those not aware, research ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement or Cytokine Storm).

I will post a video (must watch) in my next post just on this topic.  Gist of it is, if you get this biological agent and then come into contact with a variant/wild virus in the future you're pretty much dead.

• Like 2