Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, johnkim said:

This sounds terribly but judging from “he still wants the public to take the vaccine” and normies’ reaction to this, I truly don’t feel any sympathy toward anyone that voluntarily and enthusiastically take the vaccine and die or injure from it.

 

these people not only want to get themselves harmed, they’re trying to shame and legislative so others will be harmed as well. Not just from covid vaccine but from vaccines in the past.

 

I think it is a blessing and karma time where being “wrong” finally have a real consequence unlike believing in 99 genders or earth is gonna drown in water in 5 years.

Yes,I think it’s a similar opinion the controllers have sort of a euthanasia project if your dumb enough or brainwashed enough to take it well maybe you shouldn’t be here not saying it’s right but you can see how some people would justify it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Yes,I think it’s a similar opinion the controllers have sort of a euthanasia project if your dumb enough or brainwashed enough to take it well maybe you shouldn’t be here not saying it’s right but you can see how some people would justify it.

You speak my mind. I have the same theory that perhaps some crazy concepts out there is to cull the undesirable from occupying “their” world.

 

if one is stupid enough to take vaccine when they’re pregnant, perhaps they’re not worthy enough to live judged by the elites...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

With vaccine deaths and adverse effects rising, supply problems, growing awareness of government and media lies and the great reopening happening tomorrow perhaps he is realising that continuing down the path of totalitarianism is doomed?

 

Likely he's just raising hopes to dash them again

 

It'll be promises that things will be getting back to normal very soon and maybe some restrictions lifted to give people false hope but inevitably not long after there will be spikes in covid cases/deaths and mutant strains emerging so all the promises will be scrapped and the lockdowns, masks, distancing etc. will continue.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, johnkim said:

You speak my mind. I have the same theory that perhaps some crazy concepts out there is to cull the undesirable from occupying “their” world.

 

if one is stupid enough to take vaccine when they’re pregnant, perhaps they’re not worthy enough to live judged by the elites...

Thats exactly what they're doing. Max will tell you. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cEKG1OsKWd9O/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

With vaccine deaths and adverse effects rising, supply problems, growing awareness of government and media lies and the great reopening happening tomorrow perhaps he is realising that continuing down the path of totalitarianism is doomed?

 

Likely he's just raising hopes to dash them again

 

One can hope, but it's probably more likely to be some tier bollocks gearing up for a slightly less restricted summer, then back to full lockdown in the winter. Repeat ad infinitum.

 

Here in Ireland they decided to introduce a "road-map" back in May of last year, which went from level 5 down to level 1 provided certain targets were hit. Of course nobody asked the obvious question of where was level 0, and it ended up as just being permanently stuck on level 5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

Brill. Nobody is wearing a mask.

Can we do this chant all over the world?! I wouldn't mind moving to Iceland.

 

 

 

That is an old vid before covid. The elites surely don't like that level of social cohesion, that's why I shared it. They're a good fit for the ID rollout.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

We need to do something about these dick heads. Anyone got any ideas on how we can take them down? I'd suggest bombarding their feed,but assume that only leads to a ban, any other suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We need to do something about these dick heads. Anyone got any ideas on how we can take them down? I'd suggest bombarding their feed,but assume that only leads to a ban, any other suggestions?

 

They are evil, and normal people hate them, but to be honest, it will take more than an assault on social media.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We need to do something about these dick heads. Anyone got any ideas on how we can take them down? I'd suggest bombarding their feed,but assume that only leads to a ban, any other suggestions?

 

Be like the Israelite's who had God on their side & battle to regain our world back, You'd be surprised what God will do if he's on your side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Well, since we are spit balling, any suggestions? 

 

None that are legal.

 

It will require either:

 

(i). illegal acts along the lines of an IRA/ETA-style campaign, which cannot be discussed here, or really anywhere; 

AND/OR,

(ii). a revolution and dictatorship led by sympathetic elitists that removes the Left from British society forever, probably through a mixture of execution, imprisonment and exile, before re-establishing ordinary liberties.  As an aside, what is going on is probably a shocking political education for most of you.  You may now understand why dictatorships occur and why leaders have to lock up political opponents.

 

Option (i) is off the table for discussion.  One further point about option (i) is that anybody who goes down the route of political violence must understand that he turns himself into a version of the thing he is fighting.  It means that, just like the evil people who are running things now, you are seeking to impose your views on the rest of society by force of arms and probably it requires that either you make a Faustian pact with our rulers (as the IRA did in the end) or you become a ruler yourself - which means we're all back to square one and you're the one everybody is talking about in threads like this.

 

Option (ii) is, probably, fantasy.  For one thing, once a dictatorship is established, it probably won't be unravelled without a further violent revolution to overthrow it, and then who takes charge?  And so on, the cycle continues.  It's a cycle in human affairs and my tentative conclusion is that the real enemy is the concept of political authority.

 

My view is that we are up against human nature.  Most people are socialisers rather than thinkers and calling them stupid doesn't get us anywhere.  People are what they are, and in some ways your average Joe who wears a mask, takes the vaccine and complies with it all is smarter than you and I because he is not putting his head above the parapet.  He is a genetic survivalist.  Look on it as an evolutionary strategy and recognise that you are fighting a different breed, in most cases.  It's like demanding that a cow stops giving milk and serves you chocolate milkshakes instead.  It won't happen because it can't happen.

 

Furthermore, if you go on protests, or decline to wear a mask by telling the supermarket security jockey that you're exempt, you are complying with the system just as much as the people who don't protest, keep quiet and wear masks.  You're still part of it all.  

 

So what's the answer? 

 

The best solution, in my opinion, is what I call 'personal secession'.  You start by gradually devolving yourself from mainstream society.  This involves a number of easy steps you can start right away.  Produce your own food and start thinking about how to go self-employed.  This eventually ends with you going off-grid in a rural area somewhere you can't easily be found.  There are pockets all over Britain that are suitable.

 

Once enough people have done this, it may evolve into an entire parallel society of people who establish their own economic and business arrangements, pay no tax to the British state (there are loopholes that can allow this, if you know the law and are careful) and educate and raise their children independently of the state.

 

That is the answer - but I am not a guru, it is only my opinion as a humble individual.

 

 

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We need to do something about these dick heads. Anyone got any ideas on how we can take them down? I'd suggest bombarding their feed,but assume that only leads to a ban, any other suggestions?

EqGYWOgVgAUzGPg?format=jpg&name=small

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

🤠

 

🤠

 

 

 

 

This cannot be real. Nope. There is no fucking way this is for real.

 

I am still laughing now.

 

How big is this swab they're sticking up there? Bejaysus.

 

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, johnkim said:

This sounds terribly but judging from “he still wants the public to take the vaccine” and normies’ reaction to this, I truly don’t feel any sympathy toward anyone that voluntarily and enthusiastically take the vaccine and die or injure from it.

 

these people not only want to get themselves harmed, they’re trying to shame and legislative so others will be harmed as well. Not just from covid vaccine but from vaccines in the past.

 

I think it is a blessing and karma time where being “wrong” finally have a real consequence unlike believing in 99 genders or earth is gonna drown in water in 5 years.

 

I disagree slightly.  I do sympathise with people who have to go along with this in order to feed their families, as long as they don't harass and abuse others.  I also sympathise with those who don't see through things, with the same proviso. 

 

I would only turn on somebody if they abuse or harass others.  Even then, I would rarely, if ever, wish ill on somebody, but I do think that if this ever ends and there is a public inquiry and a massive scandal over it, measured justice must be meted out. Those who collaborated in all this - even at a humble level, and I include even the most lowly security guard - and who did abuse and harass people, even if they were complying with the law of the time, must face criminal punishment or other comparable consequences.  In a few cases of highly-prominent decision-makers and collaborators, I think the death penalty is warranted. 

 

The Nuremberg defence cannot be accepted because these people - especially trained or educated people like teachers and police officers - should have known that what they were being asked to do was wrong, even unlawful, and should have minimised their actions accordingly.

 

I sympathise even with police officers and security people and what not, if they are only doing their jobs and, knowing they are being watched/monitored, exercise their powers in the most minimal way they can get away with so as to respect the freedom and dignity of others.  But once they start abusing people, there is no going back as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Ergo Storm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

None that are legal.

 

It will require either:

 

(i). illegal acts along the lines of an IRA/ETA-style campaign, which cannot be discussed here, or really anywhere; 

AND/OR,

(ii). a revolution and dictatorship led by sympathetic elitists that removes the Left from British society forever, probably through a mixture of execution, imprisonment and exile, before re-establishing ordinary liberties.  As an aside, what is going on is probably a shocking political education for most of you.  You may now understand why dictatorships occur and why leaders have to lock up political opponents.

 

Option (i) is off the table for discussion.  One further point about option (i) is that anybody who goes down the route of political violence must understand that he turns himself into a version of the thing he is fighting.  It means that, just like the evil people who are running things now, you are seeking to impose your views on the rest of society by force of arms and probably it requires that either you make a Faustian pact with our rulers (as the IRA did in the end) or you become a ruler yourself - which means we're all back to square one and you're the one everybody is talking about in threads like this.

 

Option (ii) is, probably, fantasy.  For one thing, once a dictatorship is established, it probably won't be unravelled without a further violent revolution to overthrow it, and then who takes charge?  And so on, the cycle continues.  It's a cycle in human affairs and my tentative conclusion is that the real enemy is the concept of political authority.

 

My view is that we are up against human nature.  Most people are socialisers rather than thinkers and calling them stupid doesn't get us anywhere.  People are what they are, and in some ways your average Joe who wears a mask, takes the vaccine and complies with it all is smarter than you and I because he is not putting his head above the parapet.  He is a genetic survivalist.  Look on it as an evolutionary strategy and recognise that you are fighting a different breed, in most cases.  It's like demanding that a cow stops giving milk and serves you chocolate milkshakes instead.  It won't happen because it can't happen.

 

Furthermore, if you go on protests, or decline to wear a mask by telling the supermarket security jockey that you're exempt, you are complying with the system just as much as the people who don't protest, keep quiet and wear masks.  You're still part of it all.  

 

So what's the answer? 

 

The best solution, in my opinion, is what I call 'personal secession'.  You start by gradually devolving yourself from mainstream society.  This involves a number of easy steps you can start right away.  Produce your own food and start thinking about how to go self-employed.  This eventually ends with you going off-grid in a rural area somewhere you can't easily be found.  There are pockets all over Britain that are suitable.

 

Once enough people have done this, it may evolve into an entire parallel society of people who establish their own economic and business arrangements, pay no tax to the British state (there are loopholes that can allow this, if you know the law and are careful) and educate and raise their children independently of the state.

 

That is the answer - but I am not a guru, it is only my opinion as a humble individual.

 

 

Yeeeeeeeeeah, I'm not and was not suggesting guerilla warfare, just as individuals making their lives difficult as they're seemingly doing to others, kind of fire with fire. I'm not suggesting violence or sleeper cells either. 

 

Secession is a good all round suggestion to end all of this, but its not specific to this. Thanks. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

None that are legal.

 

It will require either:

 

(i). illegal acts along the lines of an IRA/ETA-style campaign, which cannot be discussed here, or really anywhere; 

AND/OR,

(ii). a revolution and dictatorship led by sympathetic elitists that removes the Left from British society forever, probably through a mixture of execution, imprisonment and exile, before re-establishing ordinary liberties.  As an aside, what is going on is probably a shocking political education for most of you.  You may now understand why dictatorships occur and why leaders have to lock up political opponents.

 

Option (i) is off the table for discussion.  One further point about option (i) is that anybody who goes down the route of political violence must understand that he turns himself into a version of the thing he is fighting.  It means that, just like the evil people who are running things now, you are seeking to impose your views on the rest of society by force of arms and probably it requires that either you make a Faustian pact with our rulers (as the IRA did in the end) or you become a ruler yourself - which means we're all back to square one and you're the one everybody is talking about in threads like this.

 

Option (ii) is, probably, fantasy.  For one thing, once a dictatorship is established, it probably won't be unravelled without a further violent revolution to overthrow it, and then who takes charge?  And so on, the cycle continues.  It's a cycle in human affairs and my tentative conclusion is that the real enemy is the concept of political authority.

 

My view is that we are up against human nature.  Most people are socialisers rather than thinkers and calling them stupid doesn't get us anywhere.  People are what they are, and in some ways your average Joe who wears a mask, takes the vaccine and complies with it all is smarter than you and I because he is not putting his head above the parapet.  He is a genetic survivalist.  Look on it as an evolutionary strategy and recognise that you are fighting a different breed, in most cases.  It's like demanding that a cow stops giving milk and serves you chocolate milkshakes instead.  It won't happen because it can't happen.

 

Furthermore, if you go on protests, or decline to wear a mask by telling the supermarket security jockey that you're exempt, you are complying with the system just as much as the people who don't protest, keep quiet and wear masks.  You're still part of it all.  

 

So what's the answer? 

 

The best solution, in my opinion, is what I call 'personal secession'.  You start by gradually devolving yourself from mainstream society.  This involves a number of easy steps you can start right away.  Produce your own food and start thinking about how to go self-employed.  This eventually ends with you going off-grid in a rural area somewhere you can't easily be found.  There are pockets all over Britain that are suitable.

 

Once enough people have done this, it may evolve into an entire parallel society of people who establish their own economic and business arrangements, pay no tax to the British state (there are loopholes that can allow this, if you know the law and are careful) and educate and raise their children independently of the state.

 

That is the answer - but I am not a guru, it is only my opinion as a humble individual.

 

 

 

There's some good points there Ergo, especially on the topic of human nature. We are largely emotionally rather than logically or spiritually driven as a species, meaning that for the majority facts go out the window when messaging promotes a strong enough emotional response. Unfortunately our governments have gone with fear and anger promotion throughout the majority of our history but messages promoting hope, solidarity or caring are also effective. The especially perverse thing about the last year has been that the propaganda has presented itself overtly as the latter when in reality it's very much the former.

 

I strongly believe that many people don't have the capacity to ask themselves if they are being fooled. They are "NPCs" as that study that got a fair bit of attention a couple of years ago said. It's not that they won't think through the validity of some ridiculous news item they saw on the Beeb or in the paper, they can't. They get angry at anyone who presents them an alternative view because if their one-track idea of the world came crashing down on itself they would have nothing to believe in any more and that idea makes them too uncomfortable to ever consider.

 

I like your idea of "personal secession", the difficulty is that the number of us who can see through the charade and are also smart and fearless enough to get all our ducks in a row would be pretty small. If the "Great Reset" is going to go as planned for the vast majority whatever small community of individuals emerged would be under relentless attack. Not to say it isn't possible but I think we also have to recognise the cracks in their plan and when the moment is right take advantage, rather than abandoning the rest of the world entirely. The Great Reopening and Wall Street Bets (even if that started out as a joke/larp) is, I think, exactly the kind of road we should be going down. Violence and looting or peaceful protests shouting at buildings is better than nothing but won't change much in the long run.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

 

Brill. Nobody is wearing a mask.

Can we do this chant all over the world?! I wouldn't mind moving to Iceland.

 

 

This isn’t recent. It’s a homecoming after their success in the euro football tournament that Portugal won. Icelandic football team on stage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

I disagree slightly.  I do sympathise with people who have to go along with this in order to feed their families, as long as they don't harass and abuse others.  I also sympathise with those who don't see through things, with the same proviso. 

 

I would only turn on somebody if they abuse or harass others.  Even then, I would rarely, if ever, wish ill on somebody, but I do think that if this ever ends and there is a public inquiry and a massive scandal over it, those who collaborated in all this - even the most lowly security guard - and did abuse and harass people, even if they were complying with the law of the time, must face criminal punishment or other comparable consequences. 

 

The Nuremberg defence cannot be accepted because these people - especially trained or educated people like teachers and police officers - should have known that what they were being asked to do was wrong, even unlawful, and should have minimised their actions accordingly.

 

I sympathise even with police officers and security people and what not, if they are only doing their jobs and, knowing they are being watched/monitored, exercise their powers in the most minimal way they can get away with so as to respect the freedom and dignity of others.  But once they start abusing people, there is no going back as far as I am concerned.

 

 

 

 

If you work in the medical field and enthusiastically taking the vaccine, chances are, you are the type that will shame anyone who question the vaccine narrative. You will  refuse to discuss any concern with your patients because "it is settled science. vaccine is safe and effective.". You will also administer this  vaccine to unsuspecting public who placed their trust on you to inform them about the risks and benefits.

 

They placed their trust on you that you have the training and knowledge to understand what is a stake.

 

If this vaccine hurts people, as a medical professional, you are fully responsible and no sympathy will be given.

 

Medical professionals are complicit in this NWO agenda because they are either knowingly or unknowingly helping the plan. They have less excuse than the general public for not understanding because they have trainings to know what's medically truth or false.

 

Anyhow, this is reality. There will only be two outcomes:

 

1. Continue the path toward NWO

2. Resistance sparked by mass death linked to vaccine

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...