Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Going back to something that has been mentioned a few times in this thread already...

Anal Swabs

 

Stop that it's silly Monty Python - quickmeme

Come on! As I've stated on many occasions I'm no doctor or medical professional. So where is the scientific evidence (as well as the logic) that the presence of a virus that causes respiratory diseases is best identified by swabbing the inside of the anal rectum?

 

It was only last year when people were being assured that 'stomach acids will kill the virus' following some faux-concern about coronavirus surviving on food.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Act like you've got it, that's easy-peasy. You do not need to be RADA/drama school trained for that. Do they want you to do the "Wuhan break dancing" convulsions as well?

 

16x9

 

 

Problem is “got it” has a very different meaning for different folks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not going to link to it because he is a cunt, but Tony Blair is front and centre on The Independent with an article about how we should be vaccinated more and faster.  He chose his time well to crawl out of the shadows. Seeing more of him now than we have in years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

They're basically saying "look, we know it's all a scam and there's actually no evidence for the virus, so just pretend you've got it so we can carry on systematically dismantling the country, your lives, and your freedom".

 

A virus so virulent and deadly that they need to ask people to pretend they have it. 

 

We should all lay down on the pavement an act dead, see what happens then.😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

I'm not going to link to it because he is a cunt, but Tony Blair is front and centre on The Independent with an article about how we should be vaccinated more and faster.  He chose his time well to crawl out of the shadows. Seeing more of him now than we have in years.

I was wondering about this twat the other day, why has he suddenly become one of the voices for vaccines? Has he done it off his own back or is he being paid to spout his shite? 

It's quite weird choosing him to front the campaign if you think about it as he's regarded as untrustworthy by a large section of the UK population. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid-19: How to break the cycle of lockdowns

There are four steps to get to a new normal.

Firstly, we need to continue to vaccinate the entire adult population as quickly as possible to prevent long covid, severe illness, hospitalisations, and deaths. It is likely that this will also greatly reduce transmission, although we do not yet know by how much.

Secondly, we need to have strong restrictions in place until we have driven cases back down to levels last seen in the summer. Enhancing restrictions with a concerted effort to make workplaces safer and supporting self-isolation will greatly reduce the length of time needed.

Thirdly, we need to rebuild local contact tracing capability to aggressively drive cases down further as restrictions are eased and to spot and stamp down on new outbreaks in the months and years to come. This includes easily accessible tests, testing of all close contacts, and financial and practical support to isolate for those who test positive and their contacts. Investment in quicker, easier tests (such as saliva tests, provided accuracy was reasonable) would be enormously useful in supporting this effort, as would other tools such as monitoring waste water for traces of the virus.

Fourthly, we need strong border control with negative tests before and after travel and 14 day managed isolation on entry for everyone (including returning citizens). As we reach zero community transmission, any new community transmission that cannot be traced must be contained with local, short term, tight restrictions, as in Australia. On the other hand, travel corridors with other zero internal transmission countries could be explored.

I don’t know, however, if any single country can realistically exit the pandemic unless all countries do. Without global suppression, a vaccine resistant strain is likely to emerge and covid will spread again. That’s why the ultimate solution is for the UK to work internationally to ensure rapid vaccination and a robust strategy for monitoring transmission, identifying new variants, and coordinated border control.

Christina Pagel, director, Clinical Operational Research Unit, University College London, UK.

Competing interests: None declared.

 

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/27/covid-19-how-to-break-the-cycle-of-lockdowns/

 

————-

 

University College London


Date: November 2016 
Purpose: to create a new manufacturing platform to enable ultra-low cost, high quality, recombinant subunit vaccines at 15¢ a dose for global health initiatives 
Amount: $7,723,735 
Term: 59 
Topic: Enteric and Diarrheal Diseases , Vaccine Development 
Program: Global Health 
Grantee Location: London 
Grantee Website: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

here: https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19043944.coronavirus-outbreak-22-deaths-pemberley-house-care-home/?fbclid=IwAR2Mz6KTuBISEAeE9ZUF-_ZxY-j0R7S1-U1TsIpD_vN_ClsfEc4V461nAd0

 

With regards to how many older people are dying in care homes after the jab, here's yet another item regarding this:
image.png.2fcd818a9572a0657865e58bf2283b2c.png

 

image.png.201e43e9ce8fdc03c9be4e729d189675.png
image.png.bc2ffd7eda250663e11b6b0dda419c14.png
image.png.4608e9c94f2031560989859eb7250e30.png
image.png.9f8bfc61c2a605ec1d65ed2cc65d248d.png
image.png.97d23a41ec98d7ce8de5e33b7f27734c.png

 We’re going to see this story play out over and over again.  Thanks. I’ll put it in the vaccine thread too. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Guys I have tried to make a summary of everything. If you can please update with sources or links or sections and text, whatever you think and then make a new paste and send it back to me. I have someone in the media that is interested in the information. 

 

https://pastebin.com/HUfUxtHe

 

I am not registered to use Pastebin but you are welcome to use my locally saved sources via this WeTransfer link.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Act like you have it during the coronavirus act.

Action......will be taken at any staged events and any persons caught in the act of breaking lockdown rules or shown to be acting suspisously will be dealt with and removed from the role.

 

 

 

It's just one big fuc£king panto!

 

   Acting-

     adjective
     adjective: acting
     temporarily doing the duties of another person.
 
noun
noun: acting
the art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television.
 
 
 
Persona-
noun
A persona (plural personae or personas), depending to the context, can refer to either the public image of one's personality, or the social role that one adopts, or a fictional character. The word derives from Latin, where it originally referred to a theatrical mask.
 
 

A good person and even better actor wearing his mask and really living up to his name........

 

image.jpeg.992a6afb1bd94a9b37945301b3c85036.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

We should all lay down on the pavement an act dead, see what happens then.😂

 

^ This is what I was thinking as well.

 

Next Protest!

It better be on a sunny day for obvious reason but all lay down on the pavement and if pigs ask you, we'll all say "We are acting like we have Covid per the government propaganda poster." 😆

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Covid-19: How to break the cycle of lockdowns

There are four steps to get to a new normal.

Firstly, we need to continue to vaccinate the entire adult population as quickly as possible to prevent long covid, severe illness, hospitalisations, and deaths. It is likely that this will also greatly reduce transmission, although we do not yet know by how much.

Secondly, we need to have strong restrictions in place until we have driven cases back down to levels last seen in the summer. Enhancing restrictions with a concerted effort to make workplaces safer and supporting self-isolation will greatly reduce the length of time needed.

Thirdly, we need to rebuild local contact tracing capability to aggressively drive cases down further as restrictions are eased and to spot and stamp down on new outbreaks in the months and years to come. This includes easily accessible tests, testing of all close contacts, and financial and practical support to isolate for those who test positive and their contacts. Investment in quicker, easier tests (such as saliva tests, provided accuracy was reasonable) would be enormously useful in supporting this effort, as would other tools such as monitoring waste water for traces of the virus.

Fourthly, we need strong border control with negative tests before and after travel and 14 day managed isolation on entry for everyone (including returning citizens). As we reach zero community transmission, any new community transmission that cannot be traced must be contained with local, short term, tight restrictions, as in Australia. On the other hand, travel corridors with other zero internal transmission countries could be explored.

I don’t know, however, if any single country can realistically exit the pandemic unless all countries do. Without global suppression, a vaccine resistant strain is likely to emerge and covid will spread again. That’s why the ultimate solution is for the UK to work internationally to ensure rapid vaccination and a robust strategy for monitoring transmission, identifying new variants, and coordinated border control.

Christina Pagel, director, Clinical Operational Research Unit, University College London, UK.

Competing interests: None declared.

 

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/27/covid-19-how-to-break-the-cycle-of-lockdowns

 

christina-pagel-activist.jpg?fit=800,450

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regarding the care homes deaths, you can download the official figures from here:

 

I've taken the trouble of doing this, so here are my observations. And I'll be as generous as possible towards the view of the authorities / official narrative.

 

There were a lot of deaths in care homes in April and May of last year. This was widely reported at the time. Those figures are still larger than the numbers we are seeing currently. The highest number is 715 on 28th April, but the average might be around 300 per day. I'm not going to sit here and work that out! But there are some days in excess of 400, and several that are quite a lot less than this number, while 5-600 is only touched a few times, so 300 per day seems a reasonable estimation. Let's say 350 maximum.

 

However, from the end of June through to September, there were very small numbers of deaths. Between 8th June and 23rd November, there isn't a single day where there is more than 100 deaths. The average would be much less than 100 per day.

 

And then the numbers start to increase again. But they're nowhere near the level of April and May. We still don't see a single day of 200 deaths or more until January, and the average looks to be less than 100 per day.

 

Suddenly, in January there is a rapid increase. The average for January as a whole is easily over 200, but it's really escalated in recent days. Between 8th June, 2020 and 11th January, 2021, there was one single solitary day in which there were 200 deaths, which was 4th January (and it was exactly 200). Since 11th January, here are the figures:

 

11th January - 264

12th January - 254

13th January - 208

14th January - 224

15th January - 243

16th January - 60

17th January - 88

18th January - 446

19th January - 321

20th January - 312 

21st January - 269

22nd January - 218

 

But everyone in care homes is supposed to be vaccinated by now. Plus, people in care homes have obviously been isolated, and the number of cases is supposed to be diminishing.

 

So what you can reasonably conclude from these figures is that vaccinations have done people in care homes no good. Which is not that surprising, as no-one has suggested that the vaccination can prevent you from transmitting the Covid virus, or even that they provide you with immunity. There is a lengthy article in Forbes discussing this here.

 

I'm sure what might happen is that the numbers will come down, and then the medical establishment will claim that it took the vaccine some time to work. But at present it's certainly difficult to argue this.

Edited by wake_up_bomb
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

I am not registered to use Pastebin but you are welcome to use my locally saved sources via this WeTransfer link.

 

 

 

Watch your metadata (author info) when creating word documents.  That Is why I recommend not using your real name for your login account associated with windows. I have converted it to pdf and removed it but hopefully that doesn't cause an issue for you. Thanks for that i did pass it on.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'The Power of News' by Michael Davie (1992) contains an interesting anecdote about Pagel's german father. Here's the quote:

 

"During the Falklands War, Rear-Admiral William Ash, on censorship duty, telephoned Manfred Pagel, the editor of Reuter News Services, to complain that Reuters had reported the presence of the British fleet near Ascension Island and to ask if Pagel was not concerned about the safety of ‘our forces’. Pagel replied in his German accent that that was Ash’s business, not Reuters. ‘I’m not British.’ "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...