Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I don't disagree with you mate, I think we're fucked as well. The question is, how bad will it get? Are we going to see famine, concentration camps, full reset poverty? 

If Alexa is correct, then it's 7 years of tribulations, which if that is the case, I cannot see myself lasting 2 years, let alone 7. I'd rather go out on my feet than die on my knees. Funny, it's kind of like I'm resigning myself to death but I'm not fearing it, I'm staring straight back at it and saying:

Come on then, let's have it! 

So, if there is a creator, I think now would be a good time to show up. 👍

Yeah. Well if those supposed aliens that are flying around everywhere and keeping an eye on Earth, might be time to help us out a little here - I mean if you guys aren't too busy. lol

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

How can we break out of this though? It's starting to look hopeless and if these morons can't be reasoned with,  because like it or not, we need these dick heads on board, then there's no fuckin hope is there? 

Let's be honest, the NerveTag crew have done a superb job of whipping up hysteria and scaring the shit out of these cowards, so much so, it is now a bona-fide cult. 

I've lost all hope in my fellow man, I'm banking on the divine, because there's nothing left to turn to. 👍

I'm not sure there is an answer.

I'm a member of a footy forum and the Covid thread on there is unbelievable. Anyone that dares suggest anything that isn't what we're being told by official sources is bullied and hounded off the site, it's really ugly.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I don't disagree with you mate, I think we're fucked as well. The question is, how bad will it get? Are we going to see famine, concentration camps, full reset poverty? 

If Alexa is correct, then it's 7 years of tribulations, which if that is the case, I cannot see myself lasting 2 years, let alone 7. I'd rather go out on my feet than die on my knees. Funny, it's kind of like I'm resigning myself to death but I'm not fearing it, I'm staring straight back at it and saying:

Come on then, let's have it! 

So, if there is a creator, I think now would be a good time to show up. 👍

dead.jpg

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If I ever figure out an answer, I'll let you know. But I'm pretty much out of hope too man. I think we're really screwed this time. That's my honest opinion.

Personally I see this as the opportunity to finally remove a system I was born into but had no choice in. It may be possible that we can finally break free of our tyranny. But all institutuions need to fall. Things need to be started from the begining with a system built by the people for the poeple. A system that has 100% transparency for anything publc and the private lives of people should remain as such and not the inversion of this we currently suffer. 

Unfortunatley to get there more people need to wake up and I am not so sure whether this can be remedied with the peaceful tools at our disposal as it would seem that all recourse is currently owned by our masters, so using the law may not be any good.. besides, the ptb still have the pointiest sticks. Maybe large scale disobedience may work, but realistically this current state will go on until the penny drops in many more people. At the moment they have bought time with the injection, as people still think it is the magic bullet, but that dream has to wear off as the reality continues. Or at least i keep telling myself it surley must. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dazzer said:

I'm a member of a footy forum and the Covid thread on there is unbelievable. Anyone that dares suggest anything that isn't what we're being told by official sources is bullied and hounded off the site, it's really ugly.  

I was on a similar one as well and the same shit was happening there. I just never used it again after that, why waste the energy on people who don't want to know. Fuck em. 

1 minute ago, Dazzer said:

You must be talking about the Betfair Forum.....If you think the football forum is bad check out the Politics forum......Breathtaking sheepism.

3 minutes ago, Gee said:

It may be possible that we can finally break free of our tyranny. But all institutuions need to fall. Things need to be started from the begining with a system built by the people for the poeple. A system that has 100% transparency for anything publc and the private lives of people should remain as such and not the inversion of this we currently suffer. 

"Some say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!" 

Imagine - John Lennon

6 hours ago, Velma said:

A man is being sought by police for trying to remove a family member from hospital.

A video posted to social media shows a man saying that COVID-19 "had not been proven to exist" and that he was taking the patient from the hospital home.

Detective Chief Inspector Kimball Edey said: "We would like to speak to Hayden Leigh in connection with abusive and threatening comments being made towards hospital staff on social media." He added: "We also need to track Hayden Leigh down as a matter of urgency due to the public health risk he poses. "He may well have contracted the virus himself. "We are appealing for any information and any help we can get from the public to find this man so that we can deal with him appropriately."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-police-seek-man-after-hospital-staff-abused-by-group-trying-to-remove-coronavirus-patient-12200765

Perfect test case to test the water. Joe public. Will want this filth spreader lock up in quarantine as soon as possible. If public opinion is high enough, will be no problem rolling out a grass and quarantine style future.

6 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

They do love their virtue signalling. Pathetic.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Es0gEHGXEAcs8A7?format=jpg&name=large

For fuck's sake!  Mind you, a single photo isn't necessarily anything to go on.  He may have been meeting with him for legitimate reasons.  I doubt it, though.  It's more likely they were discussing the pizza topping options on Epstein's yacht.

55 minutes ago, comininfromthecold said:

hi need help, ,my mum just got a phonecall to be vaccinated tomorrow,the receptionist tried to tell her if she doesnt take it she might miss out as they are moving on to the over sixties next week,my mum is an anxious person and burst into tears when she heard the phone call,i would like if someone could clarify this as they are telling people if you dont take it now you wont get it later.my mum knows whats going on as i keep her well informed but the fear of being isolated due to no vaccine is getting to her,also my brother in england is all masked up waiting for the vaccine so he wants her to get it whereas i see it as simply the mark of the beast.

btw she said no for now but is in a state

The receptionist is talking nonsense. Tell your mum she doesn’t have to rush to make a decision (she’ll have more time to do her research 😉). It maybe true that they might not be able to give your mum an alternative date just now if that’s what she wants to do (hopefully she doesn’t ) but pushing ‘now or never’ is bollocks and sounds like the receptionist is just trying to keep her admin tidy. 

I’m anti-vax ( the term might be weaponised now but fuck it, I’m not ashamed ! ) but I have someone very close to me who is a GP partner and I ran this by her first so tell your mum not to worry. 

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

Football at the moment is almost unbearable (with the sound on anyway), especially with that fucking tit Martin Tyler constantly preaching the Covid gospel.

Did get a good giggle out of this melt last night mind.

1EF3B8BF-7CBD-4D60-B08A-124E90ABAECF.jpeg.6c1c7f7eadade5873ee8a58789698802.jpeg

The amount of sickness we are going to see from this mask wearing come up in the future is mind boggling.  No doubt they will continue to blame all mask related negative health effects and vaccines negative health effects as covid negative health effects. 

Where are we on the terminology?

Deaths -> Cases -> Variants -> Super Strains -> Mutant Super Strain -> Super spreader -> The New Variant -> ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

The amount of sickness we are going to see from this mask wearing come up in the future is mind boggling.  No doubt they will continue to blame all mask related negative health effects and vaccines negative health effects as covid negative health effects. 

Where are we on the terminology?

Deaths -> Cases -> Variants -> Super Strains -> Mutant Super Strain -> Super spreader -> The New Variant -> ?

Anal super strain, you bleed out from your arse  👍

17 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Countries you might want to holiday this year.

Here is the full list of 30 countries:

Hotel quarantine list

Angola

Argentina

Bolivia

Botswana

Brazil

Cape Verde

Chile

Colombia

Democratic Republic of Congo

Ecuador

Eswatini

French Guiana

Guyana

Lesotho

Malawi

Mauritius

Mozambique

Namibia

Panama

Paraguay

Peru

Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)

Seychelles

South Africa

Suriname

Tanzania

Uruguay

Venezuela

Zambia

Zimbabwe

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hotel-quarantines-uk-full-list-b901447.html

South America looks interesting, main problem is crime and civil unrest but to be honest we could see more of that in Europe before very long.

Edited by Illmatic

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Perfect test case to test the water. Joe public. Will want this filth spreader lock up in quarantine as soon as possible. If public opinion is high enough, will be no problem rolling out a grass and quarantine style future.

Exactly how it went down on Twatter last night.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Seychelles, Portugal and many other.

Don't let crime bother you. Make friends then you are ok. Like spies snatch opponent's spies. Bribe works. lol

If you can contribute to the community you earn respect. Think of Indian and all the other migrants did. They earned their respect in the end. What i don't like about some of the places in the S. America is that they have gringo's price and you have to hassle. But I'd take such thing as an opportunity to become really good at it. lol

It's never simple but I guess there is no perfect place. Anything is probably better than dystonia.

Yeah, my ex-girlfriend was Chilean and I have loads of Argie and Brazilian mates so I know a bit about the culture. I can also speak Spanish and basic Portuguese which helps.

The main problem would be getting there really.

Edited by Illmatic

4 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Seychelles, Portugal and many other.

Don't let crime bother you. Make friends then you are ok. Like spies snatch opponent's spies. Bribe works. lol

If you can contribute to the community you earn respect. Think of Indiand and what all the other migrants did. They earned their respect in the end. What I don't like about some of the places in the S. America is that they have gringo's price and you have to hassle. But I'd take such thing as an opportunity to become really good at it. lol

It's never simple but I guess there is no perfect place. Anything is probably better than dystonia.

Consider Ukraine 🇺🇦 cheap to live cheap land and no supply chain problems for local food. I would only recommend this for Caucasian people as they do not particularly like other ethnicities.

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic