Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Last time I checked, was around 700,000 people signed a petition to have Gates investigated & arrested for crimes against humanity.

Now been deleted since Biden took over.🤐

https://web.archive.org/web/20201223180912/https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-call-investigations-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-medical-malpractice-crimes-against-humanity

29 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Because he’s really got a average autistic end of the spectrum brain but with his wealth he can buy brilliant brains. Like Elon Musk 

Elon is another salesman front for the cult. So called self taught genius programmer, on a commodore 64. His family history again exposes him, like Bezo & Gates.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Hugo (talks) has a good question:
How many of the people, who have died of the 'virus' in care homes, over the last 2 weeks, have had the vaccine?
The reason for the question is this report in the dailyfail:
image.png.1d6e64dfcfb23200ea4aa5639f358e26.png

This increase started from around the 22nd Decmber 2020, the time that the vaccines were rolled out in care homes, coincidence?
See the vid here (only 2 mins)

More than 78% of over 80s had the jab so far.  

https://www.fnlondon.com/articles/more-than-78-of-over-80s-now-vaccinated-in-the-uk-says-hancock-20210125

14 hours ago, zarkov said:

Would have been so much easier if people had resisted from the start. 

Governments/ALL Authoritarians need to be stripped of all powers and discarded as not fit for purpose.

Its clear that the globalists and the remainder of the worlds population cannot co-exist peacefully.

Authoritarianism has no place in society, is antithetical to society and serves only to ultimately enslave and destroy society.

When principles are based on individual life, then those principles will serve society and society will prosper.

What's so hard to understand?

Short term Roadmap!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Recognise subjugation

Resist Subjugation

Reverse Subjugation

This does not constitute advice

Always wear a helmet

The public didn't resist because the oligarchs brilliantly hit all the right buttons with their fear project.

The two previous attempts - ISIS and Global Warming - failed to  take hold in a big way.

But con-or-a-virus plays on fear of disease, fear of death, very potent in an age without religious faith.

Maybe we should be grateful that they didn't combine all their fear propaganda, with headlines something like this:

Covid infected ISIS madmen try to melt the icecaps!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, DarianF said:

So best to be poor. If you have any assets or income, you're basically screwed.

Or hide your assets or deny you have assets.  As a practical matter, most people in this situation avoid payment by taking advantage of slowness/inertia in the system.  Appeal everything and complain, etc.  If you can't overturn it, avoid the bailiff/enforcer as much as possible.  When he catches up with you, claim poverty.  Delay returning proof of means forms, etc.  When it gets to court, say you'll pay £1.00 a month - which in effect amounts to non-payment.  Then don't pay.  Then say you forgot, etc.  

Ultimately, I believe those of us who disagree with all this will have to live in parallel societies.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, DarianF said:

If these inbreeding elite pieces of garbage scum applied the same principle for condom usage, then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Well Fucking said. One day the human race will grow some balls and destroy and get rid of these scum.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

(no likes left) thanks Liberty👍

EDIT:
78% of over 80s - I wonder how many of those are actually in care homes specifically and what the ratio is there? 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Another thing I noticed is that the new 'deadly strain' was first reported at the end of 2020 around the same time as they first started using the vaccine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Last time I checked, was around 700,000 people signed a petition to have Gates investigated & arrested for crimes against humanity.

Now been deleted since Biden took over.🤐

https://web.archive.org/web/20201223180912/https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-call-investigations-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-medical-malpractice-crimes-against-humanity

Elon is another salesman front for the cult. So called self taught genius programmer, on a commodore 64. His family history again exposes him, like Bezo & Gates.

I don’t know his family history but I’ve seen some ted talks. It’s all about finding brilliant brains and wooing them with money. He’s not the brilliant brain himself.  

1 hour ago, Liam3880 said:

I tested positive for corona virus recently and had a text message off the nhs this morning

’uk blood services are collecting plasma from people who have had a positive test from covid-19. 28 days after recovery from covid-19 you might save lives by donating plasma. To see if you can help others with covid-19, please visit https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus and click the take part in research section

Hello Liam. You are on wrong site buddy.

No Covidiots in here, just the 77th.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

When I see joggers I wonder if their organs are still in the places they ought to be or if they’ve somehow been displaced! I work by the rule that if the establishment tells us something is ‘good for us’, it’s the opposite..... just sayin!

You've got it 👍

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t know his family history but I’ve seen some ted talks. It’s all about finding brilliant brains and wooing them with money. He’s not the brilliant brain himself.  

His grandfather Yoshua Haldemen was head of Technocracy Canada & fled to South Africa when authorities suspected him of planning a revolution.

https://www.ft.com/content/df695f10-154d-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

(no likes left) thanks Liberty👍

EDIT:
78% of over 80s - I wonder how many of those are actually in care homes specifically and what the ratio is there? 

We would all like to know but not privy to the data. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We shall see. Feels like censorship is silencing a lot of people, but I guess it depends if people put up with being silenced.

The sheeple's  reaction......

''Quick! censor those despicable people that are saying truly awful things about these two  wonderful, caring and compassionate human beings. They only want to save us from Covid, how could people be so cruel and mean? I despair!''

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

If things have got to the stage where the vax gestapo break the door down and are forcibly injecting people I intend to say that I’m thinking about getting pregnant😂 even though my kids are 20 and 23 😂😂

And I'll be telling em I'm only 5😂

• Haha 1

There are so many problems with this fake pandemic. One glaring problem is the fact that they have suppressed cheaper anti-viral treatments and instead pushed the £100 billion of vaccine as the "only solution".  Below, one of many studies on the topic of improving patient outcomes using anti-virals. Instead the treatment paradigm has been sedatives and ventilators and vaccines. I guess anti-virals doesn't make them enough money or kill off the elderly. 

COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258?fbclid=IwAR2ThVW8heoWpjCJNALqNZOklRcDarS9csetteKE_jpT8U0l3-SH6IeJDHg

Risk stratification-based treatment of COVID-19 outpatients as early as possible after symptom onset using triple therapy, including the combination of zinc with low-dose hydroxychloroquine, was associated with significantly fewer hospitalisations.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Once again, doesn't this contravene the Equality Act 2010, if you are in the UK? Airlines shouldn't be chosing customers on the basis of (not)having a vaccine passport if you can't have a vaccine? What does the law say about disclosing your medical information?

Put this question to your MPs/MEPs. Let them know people aren't going to just accept this with no questions asked.

President Magufuli is showing his worth as leader again by expressing reservations to Tanzanians about the Covid vaccine and warning that they could be dangerous. He has directed the Ministry of Health to only adopt vaccines after they have been approved by the country's own experts. He also remains firm in not adopting travel restrictions and other lockdown measures.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/401091-magufuli-warns-tanzanians-covid-19-vaccines.html

image.png.8477d27f76e9be89873fc97ead1982b5.png

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, zArk said:

its the option for Government to align legislation with common law

exercise fits into their bureaucratic system of healthy

the bods in Gov know its their duty to provide space for the common law, rights of man, for people to access,at any time , public space. Removal or omittance of that right in legislation would be negligence.

1858558540_ager.jpg.711e1dbb834ce58635b0852943839ac7.jpg

a hit.jpg

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

This can go one of two ways can't it? 
1) Makes the ptb think carefully that people/humans aren't going to put up with this shit anymore and are going to be doing something about it .
2)  It's all part of the plan to make anti-vaxxers appear militant and upsetting the waters. To stir up some more hatred amongst ourselves (divide)

I'd say the latter, it's all too obvious.

9 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

President Magufuli is showing his worth as leader again by expressing reservations to Tanzanians about the Covid vaccine and warning that they could be dangerous. He has directed the Ministry of Health to only adopt vaccines after they have been approved by the country's own experts. He also remains firm in not adopting travel restrictions and other lockdown measures.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/401091-magufuli-warns-tanzanians-covid-19-vaccines.html

image.png.8477d27f76e9be89873fc97ead1982b5.png

Just booked a flight now. Thanks Eve.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic