Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

I rarely argue with people I know about vaccines but openly state I'm declining. In fact, my position is very liberal. Those who want to vaccinate for regular flu or otherwise are free to choose. However, I despise deceit and being patronised. These vaccinations are not voluntary at all as is claimed. Many will have to choose unemployment as the only alternative. Most will throw in the towel to stay employed. Governments are counting on that. They always have done. Capitalism always depended upon forced labour under threat of poverty and isolation. Stalinism relied upon fear, paranoia and targets. Factories had targets to meet under threat of disloyalty and accusation of sabotage. Hence, the Show Trials. Having said that, the capitalist system offered a kind of set deal which protected the labour force from exploitation and allowed for personal gain and wealth. So, communists ditched communism and reformed their society. Now it seems capitalist societies are pushing the limits. Many thousands of people are "wage slaves" not careerists. They have no employment rights and are blackmailed economically. Amazingly, this is now being pushed to loss of free movement, loss of the right to protest, censorship and an assumed right of the State to force vaccination on citizens. Personally I think appeasement is no longer an option. I recall when Muhammad Ali made his stand he was threatened with jail and lost his title as heavyweight champ. He had no money to feed his family but never gave in an inch. Of course, few of us are that strong in spirit but now is the time to confront reality. That reality is the appearance of fascism on a global scale. That is, people in power who despise the working classes, freedom of speech, the right to differ in opinion and seek to control by State induced fear. I suppose it was pretty much the same in the 1940s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Mandatory quarantine hotels for jet setters, even if you test negative on entry. Bye bye airports.

I struggled to understand how quarantine makes any sense. By their logic, if someone has symptoms or not they are still contagious. So why bother quarantine them for 10 or 14 days, if they show symptoms or not it doesn't matter to their level of contagiousness. Yet after 14 days with no symptoms you are free to enter the country, even if the test is positive. Would seem by that logic if they have no symptoms they are not contagious. 

Basically seems like it is nothing more than theatre. 

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Absolutely lost for words. These fucks are sicker than I thought. To think that they're running conferences on how to deceive the public so that they can push ther poison has plunged new depths for me. The level of depravity that these fucks adhere to knows no bounds. Truly sickening. 

• Like 1
Just now, SimonTV said:

I struggled to understand how quarantine makes any sense. By their logic, if someone has symptoms or not they are still contagious. So why bother quarantine them for 10 or 14 days, if they show symptoms or not it doesn't matter to their level of contagiousness. Yet after 14 days with no symptoms you are free to enter the country, even if the test is positive. Would seem by that logic if they have no symptoms they are not contagious. 

Agreed, Its the cases bullshit again & idea asymptomatic people are carriers.

Surely if they test negative when they enter the country, they are healthy.

Make your friggin minds up! Cant be both.

They change the goalposts all the time, pandering to the zerocovid betwetting collectives.

Since NewZealand closed its borders a few days ago, as someone tested positive & all the left Zero Covidians base all their bullshit on New Zealand, the tiny Island in the middle of nowhere.

The only outcome of this, will be no more travel industry & much deeper recession.

Davos Billionaires of course in their private jets dont apply im sure.

Light-touch Sweden shows lockdown is not necessary - January 26, 2021

'Sweden didn’t do nothing. But it did a lot less than many other countries including the UK, and without seeing the huge death tolls predicted by those who tell us lockdowns are the only way to ‘control’ the virus. There are places which did even less than Sweden, and their examples should also be studied for the lessons they teach us. But Sweden continues to expose the central myth of the lockdowners – that without severe restrictions things would be far worse than they are now, and so all the collateral damage must be worth it.'

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/light-touch-sweden-shows-lockdown-is-not-necessary/

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Wouldn't anybody with any brains just fuck off the invoice?  If they try and sue and try to stop you leaving the country, claim duress and turn it into a legal battle.

I'm pretty sure these criminals have thought of all that in advance. They wouldn't let you get off that easy.

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1611546295823.jpg.18b6e4047cb7780fcea600b04eb5bf14.jpg

The boyfriend probably knows Covid is a fraud... but it's not like he's going to say anything to change her mind 😀 In this instance I agree, buddy. Stay silent, and go along with it 😆

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Ein Pfleger macht ein Selfie, nachdem er eine Impf-Dosis in einem Militärspital erhalten hat. Ein Pfleger macht ein Selfie, nachdem er eine Impf-Dosis in einem Militärspital erhalten hat. Ein Pfleger macht ein Selfie, nachdem er eine Impf-Dosis in einem Militärspital erhalten hat. 40Cr4wksad_9_4yJp-WH_O.jpg

«Vaxxie» - now the vaccination selfie is going around the world Looking proudly into the camera after the vaccination: “Vaxxie”, the vaccination selfie, is trending online. Tips are given on how best to look into the camera after the prick.

Source: https://www.20min.ch/story/vaxxie-jetzt-geht-das-impf-selfie-um-die-welt-468150070192

Fuckin' humans 😒

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

The boyfriend probably knows Covid is a fraud... but it's not like he's going to say anything to change her mind 😀 In this instance I agree, buddy. Stay silent, and go along with it 😆

The boyfriend (though pixelized) looks like Hunter Bi-Ding.

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Agreed, Its the cases bullshit again & idea asymptomatic people are carriers.

Surely if they test negative when they enter the country, they are healthy.

Make your friggin minds up! Cant be both.

They change the goalposts all the time, pandering to the zerocovid betwetting collectives.

Since NewZealand closed its borders a few days ago, as someone tested positive & all the left Zero Covidians base all their bullshit on New Zealand, the tiny Island in the middle of nowhere.

The only outcome of this, will be no more travel industry & much deeper recession.

Davos Billionaires of course in their private jets dont apply im sure.

The idea of asymptomatic super spreaders is just another example of how " brilliantly" they manipulate our perception ... and the only of goal of this asymptomatic spread BS is to justify lockdowns and social distancing . Also, notice how basically every maisntream study you read regarding covid and vaccines only justify lockdowns and this stupid measures that do nothing. I always find it very weird how they impsose strict lockdowns and your country starts having record cases and deaths. What the hell ? And then they blame it on the people, and people start blaming each other and think that the record of cases are due to Joe not wanting to wear a mask outside. Can you imagine that ?

There will be travel , but only essential travel . You will spend your " holiday" in the nearest village and remember the 2030 agenda . The ad for 2030 said that you won't have any reasons to leave your house ever . The ad clearly says that shopping will be obsolete and everything will be delivered to you by drone or courier. As funny I found that, Youtube constantly plays adds by Glovo that literally " can deliver everything" . 🤔

Interesting times are ahead us. My only hope is that people will have enough at some point and will start non complying. 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Voshka said:

The idea of asymptomatic super spreaders is just another example of how " brilliantly" they manipulate our perception ... and the only of goal of this asymptomatic spread BS is to justify lockdowns and social distancing . Also, notice how basically every maisntream study you read regarding covid and vaccines only justify lockdowns and this stupid measures that do nothing. I always find it very weird how they impsose strict lockdowns and your country starts having record cases and deaths. What the hell ? And then they blame it on the people, and people start blaming each other and think that the record of cases are due to Joe not wanting to wear a mask outside. Can you imagine that ?

There will be travel , but only essential travel . You will spend your " holiday" in the nearest village and remember the 2030 agenda . The ad for 2030 said that you won't have any reasons to leave your house ever . The ad clearly says that shopping will be obsolete and everything will be delivered to you by drone or courier. As funny I found that, Youtube constantly plays adds by Glovo that literally " can deliver everything" . 🤔

Interesting times are ahead us. My only hope is that people will have enough at some point and will start non complying. 

It's only possible because of the totally retarded population we have, who have been brought up on reality shows and mindless garbage.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Itsa said:

This reply in the comments section from a grandmother of 2 kids at that school.

J3
Jessie 3336 HRS AGO

Just to clarify things,I agree with all the rules and regulations to safe guard staff and follow all the rules and regulations to the letter, how ever we are not getting the full story here, I have two grandchildren at this very school , let me tell you its not a case of children telling them things in normal conversation, the headteachers was actually interrogating them in a very unfriendly tone and actually threatening the pupils would happen to them and their families if she suspected they had broken the rules which left some of the children crying and very distressed, we are talking about children aged 5 to eleven here, the headteacher is totally abusing her powers taking as fact the word of a minor and in particular threatening the children that they would not be coming back if they didn't do as she said and is probably illegal to, if was after interrogating the children she decided to threaten the parents to with removal of there child, not the first time she has totally abused her position, some of them children were in tears yesterday after her threats with an arrogant tone and were completely innocent of anything,this head teacher should be sacked.

REPLY10 REPLIES 5

Edited by ambersky
Link didn't work.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

There is no logic, it makes absolutely no sense. It's just appealing to the emotional response that the more restrictions you have the more "safe" you are, like wearing two masks.

The real sense behind it is to finish off the airlines and the budget travel industry once and for all, and to effectively hold people down wherever they are while they sharpen the needle of the vaccine syringe.

I'm astonished that the airlines have been so patient thus far when the agenda was clearly always to send them six feet under. Just a few grumbles from Michael O'Leary and that's it. Hopefully they can put up a bit of a fight in court at the very least.

Following on from the Weimar District Court ruling a few days ago about disproportionate lockdown restrictions (I have linked my previous post on this below), another court - this time in Belgium - has found the enforced wearing of masks in public places unconstitutional.

A man was acquitted of not wearing a mask on the basis that the restriction to his freedom of movement had not been shown to be justified. The public prosecutor has appealed but let's hope that the decision sticks.

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2021/01/25/enforced-wearing-of-masks-declared-unconstitutional/

Enforced wearing of masks declared unconstitutional

More specifically as regards the wearing of masks, it is clear that the minister is dealing in the same way with different situations, i.e. cases in which people find themselves alone on the street or, on the contrary, in a shopping street in the company of many fellow citizens. To settle different situations in an identical manner is a violation of the principles of equality and non-discrimination.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

The real sense behind it is to finish off the airlines and the budget travel industry once and for all, and to effectively hold people down wherever they are while they sharpen the needle of the vaccine syringe.

I'm astonished that the airlines have been so patient thus far when the agenda was clearly always to send them six feet under. Just a few grumbles from Michael O'Leary and that's it. Hopefully they can put up a bit of a fight in court at the very least.

+1

A Heathrow spokesman said: “We support measures that will bring the Covid-19 crisis to an end once and for all.

“However, we must be clear that a blanket hotel quarantine is effectively the closure of our borders which carries huge ramifications for Britain and its aviation sector, already on its knees.”

The airport also urged Chancellor Rishi Sunak to “finally deliver on his promise of a comprehensive financial support package for UK aviation”.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/heathrow-quarantine-hotels-travel-industry-b901098.html

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

+1

A Heathrow spokesman said: “We support measures that will bring the Covid-19 crisis to an end once and for all.

“However, we must be clear that a blanket hotel quarantine is effectively the closure of our borders which carries huge ramifications for Britain and its aviation sector, already on its knees.”

The airport also urged Chancellor Rishi Sunak to “finally deliver on his promise of a comprehensive financial support package for UK aviation”.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/heathrow-quarantine-hotels-travel-industry-b901098.html

Yep... the thing is if industries band together to go after the government they have a good shot, even at this stage.

They have been astonishingly patient, I'm not sure if that's naivety stupidity or they were just worried about the PR issue of being seen to go against Covid measures. It's time to get nasty because this is really now or never, the fat lady is beginning to sing.

It'll be interesting to see if governments offer any sort of aid package and if so what. The airlines have to realise at this stage that anything they're getting is monopoly money, the debt is just going to be used as leverage against them at a later date.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's only possible because of the totally retarded population we have, who have been brought up on reality shows and mindless garbage.

From the meme vault.

EqcfDagUcAA5l-5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Ever heard Peter Kay's Misheard Lyrics skit? He must be singing the German karaoke version of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy in the shower - Zink twice, zat's my only advice.