Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

47 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Was in supermarket today at checkout and the guy in front of me was talking to the lady serving him, he said ' I'm going for my Covid vaccine next week I'm 50 years old ' she replied ' Your lucky I'm nearly 70 and I'm still waiting ' he was all excited and laughing , she said ' I'm so jealous I wish it was me who was getting the vaccine' 

I thought to myself what a couple of idiots, it's obvious there are millions of people just like them who are desperate to be poisoned . 

I really don't care who gets the Vaccine if they are foolish enough to get the bloody thing , as long as they don't make it mandatory then I will be fucking angry.

That reminds me of this movie. The Island lottery scene. 

https://youtu.be/vrQZSco77Pg

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

So are you saying we should take it??? :classic_huh:

I guess I'd better watch it first then.

Hell no. Resist it with all your will and power. I'm just saying, they will use it to split society into vaccinated vs un-vaccinated and those who don't submit to the vaccine will make up the new underclass of society. Just sort of reminded me of this old film. Not about a vaccine. But same principle.

Edited by DarianF

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Mandatory quarantine hotels for jet setters, even if you test negative on entry. Bye bye airports.

I'll be interested to hear the list of exemptions (business travellers, footballers, elite athletes, celebs).  We all know covid is sentient and knows only to kill granny and people with priors.

On another note, I was outside Tesco (because I am living my best life) and saw one of those 'Act like you've got it' adverts on the screen.  Couldn't resist an out loud "Oh fuck off!" as I walked past, and actually had a couple of people in earshot laugh and start a conversation about how much propaganda was about.  It almost felt like the pub, and what a distant memory that is.  Good to know there are still people out there (and near a Tesco too) who don't just tut and bleach their ears, leap sideways and adjust their mask the minute anyone breaks ranks.

Cheered me right up.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Very dark days on the horizon. So dark.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/travel/2020033187168/best-virtual-holidays-maldives/

Sounds like you need a holiday Darian.

I've gone all out and booked a 2 week virtual holiday at Bora Bora in Ibiza (5 star no less). Got a bag load of these to take with me....Virtual of course. Proper bonus because the come down kills me at my age in the real world! Check out the link you can grab a real bargain at the moment mate.

doveecstasy.jpg.00d65ff0500ba9e01aeb049fccce5c24.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

https://www.hellomagazine.com/travel/2020033187168/best-virtual-holidays-maldives/

I've gone all out and booked a 2 week virtual holiday at Bora Bora in Ibiza (5 star no less). Got a bag load of these to take with me....Virtual of course. Proper bonus because the come down kills me at my age in the real world! Check out the link you can grab a real bargain at the moment mate.

Got link for them doves 👆🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Brad the lad said:

These are the 88 bad boys and the only trouble is the virtual dealer is still running Windows 98 and is a bit ill at the moment....so I'm told he's prone to a virus?

Unless he's on deaths door, tell him to drop em off a-sap if he wants his money. 

• Haha 1

NZ authorises the jab but are "absolutely committed to ensuring the vaccines are safe and effective" of course.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/01/coronavirus-pfizer-and-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-approvals-in-new-zealand-expected-next-week-jacinda-ardern.html?

And of course if you can actually prove in a court any damage you suffer was caused by the poison, the tax payer will pick up the tab.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/01/coronavirus-vaccine-suppliers-pfizer-biontech-granted-indemnity-by-nz-government.html

Right on queue, just like everywhere else.

1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

Yep... the thing is if industries band together to go after the government they have a good shot, even at this stage.

They have been astonishingly patient, I'm not sure if that's naivety stupidity or they were just worried about the PR issue of being seen to go against Covid measures. It's time to get nasty because this is really now or never, the fat lady is beginning to sing.

It'll be interesting to see if governments offer any sort of aid package and if so what. The airlines have to realise at this stage that anything they're getting is monopoly money, the debt is just going to be used as leverage against them at a later date.

image.png.45c4ab20b6fb796bc17e80a3154abbff.png

17 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Out of laughs but lol

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Most people don't even see this shit because its not on the 6pm news. And if they do see things, critical and abstract thinking skills are so lacking in the general population they don't have the intellectual capacity to join the dots!

So they’re not fit for anything else really but to be human shields for us when the time comes, at least they won’t object because they won’t know 😉

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic