Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Was in supermarket today at checkout and the guy in front of me was talking to the lady serving him, he said ' I'm going for my Covid vaccine next week I'm 50 years old ' she replied ' Your lucky I'm nearly 70 and I'm still waiting ' he was all excited and laughing , she said ' I'm so jealous I wish it was me who was getting the vaccine' 

I thought to myself what a couple of idiots, it's obvious there are millions of people just like them who are desperate to be poisoned . 

I really don't care who gets the Vaccine if they are foolish enough to get the bloody thing , as long as they don't make it mandatory then I will be fucking angry.

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Was in supermarket today at checkout and the guy in front of me was talking to the lady serving him, he said ' I'm going for my Covid vaccine next week I'm 50 years old ' she replied ' Your lucky I'm nearly 70 and I'm still waiting ' he was all excited and laughing , she said ' I'm so jealous I wish it was me who was getting the vaccine' 

I thought to myself what a couple of idiots, it's obvious there are millions of people just like them who are desperate to be poisoned . 

I really don't care who gets the Vaccine if they are foolish enough to get the bloody thing , as long as they don't make it mandatory then I will be fucking angry.

Was listening (God help my poor ears) to mainstream radio in the car today. Listening to the presenter talking about how disgraceful it is that Australian workers have to wait for the vaccine and thus can't get back to work. Yes, they will make sure the sheep all DEMAND the vaccine and feel justifiably angry that they have to wait so long. Thus anyone opposing the vaccine will be isolated as a threat to economic progress.

Sadly, this idiot presenter is only representing the truth I see day to day. The idiot sheep can't wait for the vaccine, just so they can go back to normal. Ironically, at the same time, they accept life will never be normal again. Total idiocy.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

That reminds me of this movie. The Island lottery scene. 

https://youtu.be/vrQZSco77Pg

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

So are you saying we should take it??? :classic_huh:

I guess I'd better watch it first then.

Hell no. Resist it with all your will and power. I'm just saying, they will use it to split society into vaccinated vs un-vaccinated and those who don't submit to the vaccine will make up the new underclass of society. Just sort of reminded me of this old film. Not about a vaccine. But same principle.

Edited by DarianF

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Mandatory quarantine hotels for jet setters, even if you test negative on entry. Bye bye airports.

I'll be interested to hear the list of exemptions (business travellers, footballers, elite athletes, celebs).  We all know covid is sentient and knows only to kill granny and people with priors.

On another note, I was outside Tesco (because I am living my best life) and saw one of those 'Act like you've got it' adverts on the screen.  Couldn't resist an out loud "Oh fuck off!" as I walked past, and actually had a couple of people in earshot laugh and start a conversation about how much propaganda was about.  It almost felt like the pub, and what a distant memory that is.  Good to know there are still people out there (and near a Tesco too) who don't just tut and bleach their ears, leap sideways and adjust their mask the minute anyone breaks ranks.

Cheered me right up.

• Like 6

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic