Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, alexa said:

We're all going on a corona holiday

We're going where the bars shine brightly

We're going where the people are blue

We've seen it all in Auschwitz lets see if it's true

Who will be forced to quarantine and can I upgrade my hotel room? We answer the vital questions about the UK's new Australia-style isolation for travellers 

38474486-0-image-m-21_1611621790676.jpg

As a first step, British travellers returning from high-risk countries where new strains of the virus have been detected, such as Brazil and South Africa, will be forced to isolate for ten days in airport hotels.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9186627/Who-forced-quarantine-upgrade-hotel-room-new-isolation-travellers.html

I love the Cliff Richard, Lockdown Holiday parody video.😆

The first step to quarantine hotels, detainment by force is a whole new level starting with imprisonment in hotels for arrivals from Brazil and South Africa.  If people still think this is a normal reaction by the government and things will return turn to normal after a while, then they are a lost cause.   

From the Daily Mail article you posted, which sums up what is just around the corner for this stage of forced detention.

Foreign nationals are already banned from entering the UK from these places. The Government is looking at widening the hotel quarantine requirement to all arrivals at airports and ports from everywhere around the world, but wants to pilot the process with a smaller group of people first.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9186627/Who-forced-quarantine-upgrade-hotel-room-new-isolation-travellers.html

• Like 1
4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I can't figure out if you're being sarcastic or whether you actually that woefully misinformed and/or naïve? 

There's been crisis building in the modern scientific field for decades.. and we don't have to go back further in history to remember what all the esteemed "scientists" used to believe our bodies and the world/universe around us.

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-crisis-of-science/

In recent years, the public has gradually discovered that there is a crisis in science. But what is the problem? And how bad is it, really? Today on The Corbett Report we shine a spotlight on the series of interrelated crises that are exposing the way institutional science is practiced today, and what it means for an increasingly science-dependent society.

Scientism. The new religion.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I love the Cliff Richard, Lockdown Holiday parody video.😆

The first step to quarantine hotels, detainment by force is a whole new level starting with imprisonment in hotels for arrivals from Brazil and South Africa.  If people still think this is a normal reaction by the government and things will return turn to normal after a while, then they are a lost cause.   

From the Daily Mail article you posted, which sums up what is just around the corner for this stage of forced detention.

Foreign nationals are already banned from entering the UK from these places. The Government is looking at widening the hotel quarantine requirement to all arrivals at airports and ports from everywhere around the world, but wants to pilot the process with a smaller group of people first.

In Australia, people are required to stay in their room the entire time with security guards patrolling the corridors. Hotel staff are forbidden from cleaning the rooms during a person's stay.

And they will even have to pay for this none privilege, they will have to pay an estimated cost at about £1,500 for a 14 day stay.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

From HighimpactTV - NBC admits THEY NEVER ISOLATED THE VIRUS

4173266_Screenshot2021-01-26175739.png.ef818ac41c059aee90200cc1c584a382.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGYefByrG0h0/

What was used for the PCR tests explained on the FDA.gov site

525130938_Screenshot2021-01-26181650.png.5973a51767f1615a12b8d4d9c660eb2a.png

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Looks like David Icke was right all along.

4 hours ago, facere arbitrium said:

Richard mustn't have got the message but there's quite a few people who have gotten over our taboo against cannibalism, maybe he should go and ask the people they imprisoned for it.

Is cannibalism now becoming a hot topic in the MSM - just like trans people, eating insects and the relaxation benefits of lockdown?

Guess they imagine the masses are as dumb as a drooling  Homer Simpson longingly repeating:

" Soylent Green.. mmm mmm".

Soylent Green is a bit of a running gag in the Simpsons in the episodes that are set in the future.

In the one with prediction of the election of President Trump, there's an advertising poster for Soylent Green that reads Now with 30% more people.

• Like 1

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19398310/

Study: Electromagnetism (Including 5G) Disrupts Human Immune System

Published on January 22, 2021

Written by Olle Johansson

xxxx.jpg?resize=550%2C326&ssl=1

Paper published by the National Library of Medicine summarizing various studies into the issue, validates growing fears that electromagnetic radiation fields from hitech devices (including 5G) poses an existential and enduring threat to the immune system.

Abstract

A number of papers dealing with the effects of modern, man-made electromagnetic fields (EMFs) on the immune system are summarized in the present review. EMFs disturb immune function through stimulation of various allergic and inflammatory responses, as well as effects on tissue repair processes. Such disturbances increase the risks for various diseases, including cancer. These and the EMF effects on other biological processes (e.g. DNA damage, neurological effects, etc.) are now widely reported to occur at exposure levels significantly below most current national and international safety limits. Obviously, biologically based exposure standards are needed to prevent disruption of normal body processes and potential adverse health effects of chronic exposure. Based on this review, as well as the reviews in the recent Bioinitiative Report [http://www.bioinitiative.org/] [C.F. Blackman, M. Blank, M. Kundi, C. Sage, D.O. Carpenter, Z. Davanipour, D. Gee, L. Hardell, O. Johansson, H. Lai, K.H. Mild, A. Sage, E.L. Sobel, Z. Xu, G. Chen, The Bioinitiative Report-A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF), 2007)], it must be concluded that the existing public safety limits are inadequate to protect public health, and that new public safety limits, as well as limits on further deployment of untested technologies, are warranted.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

In Australia, people are required to stay in their room the entire time with security guards patrolling the corridors. Hotel staff are forbidden from cleaning the rooms during a person's stay.

And they will even have to pay for this none privilege, they will have to pay an estimated cost at about £1,500 for a 14 day stay.

Double 😭

I don’t know anyone or have been told of anyone who has gone through this at this stage

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Double 😭

I don’t know anyone or have been told of anyone who has gone through this at this stage

"If you entered quarantine alone you will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW after you check out of quarantine. If you entered quarantine as part of a group, the primary occupant (identified at quarantine check-in) will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW with other occupants of your group identified on the invoice. If you entered as an unaccompanied youth (under 18 years of age) you will be invoiced as a child ie $500 and your invoice will be sent to your next of kin."

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/quarantine#invoicing-and-payment

I’ve had the misfortune to catch the 6Music news on the radio last night... had me screaming at the radio...

The summary was this – ‘cases’ massively down on last week, deaths also falling sharply, while vaccination uptake was at “a really high level”... cut to Matt Hancock CROWING that, “The measures are working.”

No they aren’t you evil little bastard.

Those cases are coming down on the back of the WHO’s announcement  on cycle thresholds for the PCR tests which has resulted in them being dialled back and probably due to the fact that Biden was sworn in last week allowing them to get back on track with their global plans for the world...

Just watch, if the vaccination take-up remains “good” this nonsense will be “downgraded” as we head towards summer – but I’ll wager most of the restrictive measures will stay in place.

RANT OVER.

Edit: Oh, and I’ve now also watched Peter Hitchens’ Monday chat with Mike Graham on Talk Radio... 20 SECONDS EDITED OUT where he was talking about the government powers to enforce the coronavirus restrictions being  extended to July at the weekend... No surprise there given what I said above!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alexa said:

1 adult  $2,800

2 adults  $3,710

2 adults and 2 children  $4,620

https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-others/quarantine/fees-payment#Fees-0

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"If you entered quarantine alone you will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW after you check out of quarantine. If you entered quarantine as part of a group, the primary occupant (identified at quarantine check-in) will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW with other occupants of your group identified on the invoice. If you entered as an unaccompanied youth (under 18 years of age) you will be invoiced as a child ie $500 and your invoice will be sent to your next of kin."

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/quarantine#invoicing-and-payment

Haven’t a clue what it’s like in Vic, btw Gladys looks bloody awful these last months, all that lying must be getting to her!

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Haven’t a clue what it’s like in Vic, btw Gladys looks bloody awful these last months, all that lying must be getting to her!

And there surely is a special place in Hell reserved for Andrews.

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I suppose that confirms it.  The rumours are true.  Bill likes munching on Dick.

Piss-take from 2014 hahaha

Microsoft Founder Bill Gates ‘Comes Out’ As Homosexual

At the end of October, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced in an interview that he was homosexual, and that he felt that being gay was the ‘greatest gift God had given [him.]’ The acknowledgment made Cook the first CEO of a Fortune 500 company to ever ‘come out’ publicly as homosexual. Not to be outdone by Apple, Microsoft founder and former CEO Bill Gates announced today that he, too, was gay.

“Yes, I’ve been married for many years, and I’ve got a great, loving family,” said Gates. “But in reality, I’m gay. I’m actually extra, super gay. I’m at least twice as gay as Tim, and God gave me this gift first, I just didn’t want to brag about it. Yup – gay gay gay.”

The announcement came as no shock to Gates’ family, who said that over the years he had always been driven to be better than his competitors, no matter what the topic at hand.

“Bill has always wanted to be the best. If he couldn’t be the best, he borrowed from the best, bought out the best, or just stole from the best – and then improved on it,” said wife Melinda Gates. “I think that’s what he’s doing here, with this whole ‘coming out’ thing, and announcing his ‘extra gayness.’ Tim [Cook] is a friend and a colleague in the industry, but Bill can’t let anyone beat him at anything, no matter what. I support him, regardless.”

“Right now, I’m actually discussing options for changing the name of the XBox systems to something else, because ‘box’ is slang for women’s genitalia, and I’m just so gay that I don’t even want to think about that,” said Gates. “Personally, I’m leaning towards calling it the XBoner, but we might just call the console ‘GayPenisGayGayGay.’ I think it will work either way. Marketing and development are working on going over the changes as we speak. Gay!”

Reportedly, Gates is spending several million dollars to have his mansion painted in hues of pink and purple, as well as installing Greek marble statues of naked men throughout the grounds, just to prove how much ‘more homosexual’ he is than Cook.

https://empirenews.net/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-comes-out-as-homosexual/

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Piss-take from 2014 hahaha

Microsoft Founder Bill Gates ‘Comes Out’ As Homosexual

At the end of October, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced in an interview that he was homosexual, and that he felt that being gay was the ‘greatest gift God had given [him.]’ The acknowledgment made Cook the first CEO of a Fortune 500 company to ever ‘come out’ publicly as homosexual. Not to be outdone by Apple, Microsoft founder and former CEO Bill Gates announced today that he, too, was gay.

“Yes, I’ve been married for many years, and I’ve got a great, loving family,” said Gates. “But in reality, I’m gay. I’m actually extra, super gay. I’m at least twice as gay as Tim, and God gave me this gift first, I just didn’t want to brag about it. Yup – gay gay gay.”

The announcement came as no shock to Gates’ family, who said that over the years he had always been driven to be better than his competitors, no matter what the topic at hand.

“Bill has always wanted to be the best. If he couldn’t be the best, he borrowed from the best, bought out the best, or just stole from the best – and then improved on it,” said wife Melinda Gates. “I think that’s what he’s doing here, with this whole ‘coming out’ thing, and announcing his ‘extra gayness.’ Tim [Cook] is a friend and a colleague in the industry, but Bill can’t let anyone beat him at anything, no matter what. I support him, regardless.”

“Right now, I’m actually discussing options for changing the name of the XBox systems to something else, because ‘box’ is slang for women’s genitalia, and I’m just so gay that I don’t even want to think about that,” said Gates. “Personally, I’m leaning towards calling it the XBoner, but we might just call the console ‘GayPenisGayGayGay.’ I think it will work either way. Marketing and development are working on going over the changes as we speak. Gay!”

Reportedly, Gates is spending several million dollars to have his mansion painted in hues of pink and purple, as well as installing Greek marble statues of naked men throughout the grounds, just to prove how much ‘more homosexual’ he is than Cook.

https://empirenews.net/microsoft-founder-bill-gates-comes-out-as-homosexual/

Whoever wrote this knows old Gatesy well, I told ya, shit sandwich. If Cook said he could use his balls for tennis, Gates would say he could use his for ten pin bowling  😂