Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

I don't understand, every single person that is involved in this covid/great reset bollox are helping to aid their own (and their family's) misfortune/demise.

 

They are all going to end up victims of their own doing.

 

Choose your side.

 

 

Reminds me of what Yuri Bezmenov said.

"They think they will come to power. That will never happen of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot"

 

0e1731305b59c39966b9e0ebc1fd06f0.jpg.c1f567319d0863b1a9c3d640810715e5.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

People are sat at home waiting to be told what everyone else is thinking and doing. But everyone else is also sat at home waiting to be told what everyone else is thinking and doing. The media's power lies in making the individual believe "everyone else" is thinking and doing this or that and if enough people believe it's true they will interact with the world as if it is true and that world has no choice but to become what people believe it is.

 

Whoever controls the view of what the world is can shape that world to suit themselves. Selective representations in the media of both politicians and scientists leads people to come to a certain preordained conclusion and to believe they have reached that conclusion freely and independently.

 

 

Nail on the head with this one!

 

12 hours ago, Shining-one said:

...

My decision is already made that I have no plan to vaccinate, whether for flu or this latest virus. Rather than preach my opinion, the only argument I can make dead simple is that "officially" it's now stated the vaccine doesn't stop those who opted for it speading the virus.

 

Of course, you can always claim previous allergic reaction to a vaccine from many years ago.  I have recently remembered I am allergic to many things.  I'm not anywhere near the top of the priority list, but when they come for me, they are getting a polite no, then a very direct no, then I will bring out the 'medical' reasons and then we may have a little scuffle.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
Social engineering at its finest; dark forces pulling the strings and destroying language to bring civilisation to its knees.
 
2016
 
"Breastfeeding isn't natural it makes mothers anti-vaxers!"
 
Launch campaign to stop positive use of the word natural.
170365989_UpsideDownWorld_HugoTalkslockdown3-22screenshot.png.fff9e9167f771f87b55e0450b7969f23.png
 
Conflate woke PC Gender issues:
 
"Martucci and Barnhill also point out that to describe breast-feeding as natural is to make a number of assumptions about gender roles and family life. Are two gay dads raising their child unnaturally if they formula-feed?"
 
In a recent paper from the Nuffield Council on Bioethics, an independent ethics organization based in the U.K., the authors consider how mushy a category “natural” is and whether it’s time to get rid of it.
 
 
Wont somebody please save humanity from the unnatural breast milk
 
Hello.. right on queue
 
2020 Bill Gates and the other Technocratic Elite who push a Transhumanism agenda save the day with artificial breast milk with added climate change
 
"A new and better breast milk alternative has arrived, and it claims to be helpful for the environment as well. The U.S. firm, BIOMILQ, is artificially producing human breast milk from cultured human mammary epithelial cells to be commercially available to consumers."
 
The start-up company has received $3.5 million from an investment fund that is co-founded by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, and Mark Zuckerberg. The fund was established to help prevent the ill effects of climate change brought about by carbon emissions.
 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/more-gates-funded-brave-new-world-science-fake-breast-milk/?

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/26137/20200620/billionaires-invest-environmentally-friendly-artificial-breast-milk-cultured-human-mammary.htm?

 

 

 

I did wonder- why all the adverts about Milk.

Just listen to these plonkers!

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I spoke to a mate today ,he gave us the news his wife's mother just passed away ,she was suffering from end stage Alzheimer's disease and and hadn't eaten in nearly two weeks they shipped her off to the horse piddle from the nursing home  three days latter she passed away ,she lived in England but my mates family is over here so they have to attend the funeral by skype (bloody great). Guess what was listed as cause of death , covid ,I shit you not, the NHS is obviously do a great job and my mate and his wife a pissed right off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

351395807_Screenshot2021-01-26232356.png.cc444bbd8bcb950c110c8c82e8b50136.png

 

DOUBLE-MASKING: SHOULD YOU WEAR TWO FACE MASKS TO PROTECT AGAINST COVID-19?

Dr Anthony Fauci says double-masking makes ‘common sense’

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/double-masking-two-masks-fauci-covid-b1792535.html

 

Common sense, says Fauci!   In that case, why not wear triple or quadruple (cheapo & leaky) masks or better still put the whole 10 pack of masks on ya face.  Or stop Faucing about with multiple masks and wear a proper mask. If everyone wore a proper respirator, after a few months, even the normies would work out that the continuing COVID pandemic was a scam.

 

https://www.armytimes.com/resizer/tl7frGChgnJlzx4MUL1BY2V7Whg=/1200x0/filters:quality(100)/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public/OGVMWYHB5FGLBHDD4QMR2JRAAE.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sophia's back!  EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!!

 

“The world of Covid-19 is going to need more and more automation to keep people safe,” founder and chief executive David Hanson claims.

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/01/company-plans-mass-rollout-of-humanoid-robots-to-replace-workers-in-healthcare-education.html

 

And in this clip Hanson goes on to say   ".....can be so useful during these times where people are terribly lonely and socially isolated and people need to be isolated from each other cos to be around people is DANGEROUS these days..." [his emphasis]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

"If you entered quarantine alone you will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW after you check out of quarantine. If you entered quarantine as part of a group, the primary occupant (identified at quarantine check-in) will receive an invoice from Revenue NSW with other occupants of your group identified on the invoice. If you entered as an unaccompanied youth (under 18 years of age) you will be invoiced as a child ie $500 and your invoice will be sent to your next of kin."

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/quarantine#invoicing-and-payment

 

Wouldn't anybody with any brains just fuck off the invoice?  If they try and sue and try to stop you leaving the country, claim duress and turn it into a legal battle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Reminds me of what Yuri Bezmenov said.

"They think they will come to power. That will never happen of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot"

 

0e1731305b59c39966b9e0ebc1fd06f0.jpg.c1f567319d0863b1a9c3d640810715e5.jpg

 

Yep, exactly. Makes me think of all the middle-class cunts here in Ireland screaming for hard indefinite zero Covid lockdowns.

 

Makes me think of their faces if they get their wish, we devolve further into a China-style police surveillance state and they and their children are taken away from their homes in the middle of the night by the heavies as a "Covid risk".

 

"But... but... we masked everywhere even in bed, we took the vaccine, twice! Don't treat us like anti-vaxxers! 😨"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Common sense, says Fauci!   In that case, why not wear triple or quadruple (cheapo & leaky) masks or better still put the whole 10 pack of masks on ya face.  Or stop Faucing about with multiple masks and wear a proper mask. If everyone wore a proper respirator, after a few months, even the normies would work out that the continuing COVID pandemic was a scam.

 

https://www.armytimes.com/resizer/tl7frGChgnJlzx4MUL1BY2V7Whg=/1200x0/filters:quality(100)/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public/OGVMWYHB5FGLBHDD4QMR2JRAAE.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He wasn't told of the whole dehumanise/muzzle humanity  part of the script earlier on. (They only let the gophers know what little they need to do their part)

 

 

lets not forget the whole But the one thing historically that people need to realize is that even if there is some asymptomatic transmission, in all the history of respiratory viruses of any type asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks." back in January LOLZ how people cant see this little shyster for what he is blows me mind

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

People are sat at home waiting to be told what everyone else is thinking and doing. But everyone else is also sat at home waiting to be told what everyone else is thinking and doing. The media's power lies in making the individual believe "everyone else" is thinking and doing this or that and if enough people believe it's true they will interact with the world as if it is true and that world has no choice but to become what people believe it is.

 

Whoever controls the view of what the world is can shape that world to suit themselves. Selective representations in the media of both politicians and scientists leads people to come to a certain preordained conclusion and to believe they have reached that conclusion freely and independently.

 

Hitler and Stalin would wet themselves with excitement to have had the social control tools being used against us now

 

Yes, that's exactly it! But make no mistake it's as much primed to make the likes of us go mad as it is to appeal to the easily swayed. It's all a big consensus and if you're not in on it you're a threat, but that's not the way the world really works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, - TZC - said:

On MRSA - I'm a few pages behind- I'd like to share experience working for contracted NHS domestics.

 

20 years old, I found myself in a position that I need to take a job, any job outside my profession. That happened to be cleaning a hospital.

 

I was originally on night shift, buffing corridoors and large areas nothing to do with wards.

 

But soon after I was put on day shift and trained in the ways to clean wards effectively. That and do the daily tasks in the doctors apartments on site - bed change clean cooker etc. 

 

To properly clean a ward took at least 30 minutes. at least. But after a short time, targets dictated that the time shrank.

 

Since I was doing my job, eventually I was called in to ask why I am slacking and not meeting targets.

 

I told them. I do a good job. I am cleaning everything. But the boss didn't give a shit- I'm just taking too long. And if I didn't pull my finger out, I'd be looking for another job real soon. Think about it for a moment. A ward. They were trying to say that one person should be able to wipe over every bed, change all the sheets, clean the floor and empty all the bins in less than half an hour and move on. I can't remember if it was 20 or 25 minutes at the time. It just gradually becomes more and more ridiculous.

 

When the fellow domestics came together in the smoking room on break, it was revealed to me how the rest of them also found the targets impossible. But the majority just pretended they did their job and got out of there because, you know, money. It's needed. Meanwhile MRSA is fucking real people up, losing limbs and dying needlessly, due to a company trying to maximise profits. That was the penultimate wake up call to me and god knows how bad it is today 20+ years later. saying that I just heard that shocking podcast from the fat earth. People wailing for help and getting ignored. It seems to me like the best place to go if you wanna end it all is hospital these days.

 

This is almost hell.

 

 

 

 

Most people I know who go into a hospital leave thru the smoke stack and that was before the “virus”

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Slightly good news here - the 'figures' might be lower than you think  - some very interesting figures to look at:  just gewgull :

notification of infectious diseases 2021 - which will take you directly to the 'government' website, then
go to pages 14 and 15

or click here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/953502/NOIDS-weekly-report-week2-2021.pdf

 

Here's a brief look at them:
image.png.e860b751980e492b5926a33b63c166bc.png
image.png.1d3f1f2b2106b47bb618f9b73c1c1cd4.png
image.png.f828c2c2886d57943c77466c36ccd968.png
and on page 13
image.png.bc447039f8f3c848d597a31ba4d7e3e9.png

Not shouting about any of these figures on bbc news are they?

 

 

Thanks for that.

I looked at the spreadsheet for the last 52 weeks

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notifiable-diseases-last-52-weeks

and total for covid is 18226 notifications in England since week 3 2020 to end of 2020.

As you say, a bit different to the bbc 3.5+ million!

Now covid wasn't added until Oct 26th (week 44) 

 

Last updated 26 October 2020 - hide all updates

26 October 2020

Added SARS-CoV-2 to the notifiable organisms list and COVID-19, influenzae and Carbapenemase Producing Enterobacterales (CPE) changes to Health Protection Regulations.

 

But then that just takes the total down to 1348 notifications?

 

Registered medical practitioners: report notifiable diseases

Registered medical practitioners (RMPs) have a statutory duty to notify the ‘proper officer’ at their local council or local health protection team (HPT) of suspected cases of certain infectious diseases.

Complete a notification form immediately on diagnosis of a suspected notifiable disease. Don’t wait for laboratory confirmation of a suspected infection or contamination before notification.

 

WHAT TO NOTIFY - in a patient you are attending or a person who is deceased

- Any notifiable disease

- Any infection which presents, could present or could have presented significant harm to human health

- Any contamination (e.g. chemical or radiological) which presents, could present or could have presented significant harm to human health

NOTIFICATIONS SHOULD BE MADE ON THE BASIS OF CLINICAL SUSPICION. LABORATORY CONFIRMATION IS NOT A PRE-REQUISITE

 

Send the form to the proper officer within 3 days, or notify them verbally within 24 hours if the case is urgent by phone, letter, encrypted email or secure fax machine.

 

Laboratories: report notifiable organisms (causative agents)
All laboratories in England performing a primary diagnostic role must notify PHE on the confirmation of a notifiable organism.

 

Reporting of SARS-COV-2 test results to Public Health England

All laboratories in England performing a primary diagnostic role must notify PHE of specified causative agents (organisms), in accordance the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010. SARS-COV-2 is the notifiable causative agent for COVID-19. All registered medical practitioners in England must notify the proper officer of the relevant local authority or the local PHE health protection team of specified infectious diseases, in accordance with the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 and the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010. All proper officers must disclose the entire notification to PHE. COVID-19 is a notifiable infectious disease.

 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/notifiable-diseases-and-causative-organisms-how-to-report

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Accumulation within the body/brain of chemical poisons; both growing up and in utero

 

Mounting evidence suggests that intersex in fish may be the result of exposure to contaminants that encompass a wide range of natural and synthetic chemicals, including pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and personal care products. Some chemicals of concern include estrogens from birth control pills, the plasticizer bisphenol A, and the herbicide atrazine. These chemicals can mimic and in some cases interrupt a body’s normal hormonal processes.

 

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/02/160203-feminized-fish-endocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges/

.... yet people can’t make the leap to apply it to humans. No, apparently changing your gender and mutilating yourself is ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Louise Seager said:

Well actually you have got that ENTIRELY ASS UPWARDS, pointless me bothering to put forward any kind of sensible comments here, waste of my time and space.  Pointless.  How dare you be such a wally, my card is marked, ONE WORD - BOLLOCKS.

 

Bollocks? There is no sensible debate regarding vaccines when they are not needed for vast majority of populace. Or the nazi esqe digital passport. So for you to promote such items tells us all what you're about.

 

Why dont you go and have a sensible debate with the branch covidians and see how reasonable they are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:
Social engineering at its finest; dark forces pulling the strings and destroying language to bring civilisation to its knees.
 
2016
 
"Breastfeeding isn't natural it makes mothers anti-vaxers!"
 
Launch campaign to stop positive use of the word natural.
170365989_UpsideDownWorld_HugoTalkslockdown3-22screenshot.png.fff9e9167f771f87b55e0450b7969f23.png
 
Conflate woke PC Gender issues:
 
"Martucci and Barnhill also point out that to describe breast-feeding as natural is to make a number of assumptions about gender roles and family life. Are two gay dads raising their child unnaturally if they formula-feed?"
 
In a recent paper from the Nuffield Council on Bioethics, an independent ethics organization based in the U.K., the authors consider how mushy a category “natural” is and whether it’s time to get rid of it.
 
 
Wont somebody please save humanity from the unnatural breast milk
 
Hello.. right on queue
 
2020 Bill Gates and the other Technocratic Elite who push a Transhumanism agenda save the day with artificial breast milk with added climate change
 
"A new and better breast milk alternative has arrived, and it claims to be helpful for the environment as well. The U.S. firm, BIOMILQ, is artificially producing human breast milk from cultured human mammary epithelial cells to be commercially available to consumers."
 
The start-up company has received $3.5 million from an investment fund that is co-founded by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, and Mark Zuckerberg. The fund was established to help prevent the ill effects of climate change brought about by carbon emissions.
 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/more-gates-funded-brave-new-world-science-fake-breast-milk/?

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/26137/20200620/billionaires-invest-environmentally-friendly-artificial-breast-milk-cultured-human-mammary.htm?

 

 

Surely the more this type of twaddle goes on it’ll wake more people up. Eradication of ‘natural’ should be a red flag to people!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...