Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

After the cabal backed riots in London, now they come down on everyone with new heavy duty laws.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1296320/uk-protests-banned-new-law-black-lives-matter-coronavirus

Protests BANNED: Gatherings of more than six people now ILLEGAL - London must act

A NEW law has been introduced banning mass gatherings in London as the country continues to battle against COVID-19.

8 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

After the cabal backed riots in London, now they come down on everyone with new heavy duty laws.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1296320/uk-protests-banned-new-law-black-lives-matter-coronavirus

Protests BANNED: Gatherings of more than six people now ILLEGAL - London must act

A NEW law has been introduced banning mass gatherings in London as the country continues to battle against COVID-19.

You can smell the desperation.

This is pretty much unenforceable , unless they want to recreate the Peterloo massacre by sending in those armed to kill.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Coronavirus vaccine breakthrough: Britain to be fully vaccinated by Christmas, says Oxford

Prepare for wave 2 starting in china again....  going unreported in the media. Forced vaccinations ahead

• Like 2

1 minute ago, awake said:

Prepare for wave 2 starting in china again....  going unreported in the media. Forced vaccinations ahead

Not totally unreported, but I agree.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:39 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

2 hours ago, Velma said:

Shopkeepers? They are called Marshalls now and Champions.

Heroes.... everyone else is zeroes.

Give them a medal and see how they react. May be ask for a commemorative photo together to show it to your friend that you have met a champion.

58mm-medal-420x420.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I won't have shopkeepers bossing me around like that, no thank you I'll just do without their stuff.

A friend of mine who was always an avid shopper before, he now says he sees the queues & turns around and walks away.

Yeah the queues are real put off. I go into shops I've never been because they have no queue. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

the lengths some people will go to avoid what is staring them in the face:

i say to them

"they told us all, theres no going back to normal, this is the new normal. they say they will track and trace us destroying our privacy, injecting us with multiple vaccines every year, give us social scores to determine our social standing, subjugate us to a corporate entity, embed a scannable mark under our skin eventually being a microchip and we will be drones for a select few people. "

the response

" lol" 

i stare aghast and finally say

"they told us all, you know they did and you are in denial because you're a chickenshit unwilling to grow up" 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, zArk said:

the lengths some people will go to avoid what is staring them in the face:

i say to them

"they told us all, theres no going back to normal, this is the new normal. they say they will track and trace us destroying our privacy, injecting us with multiple vaccines every year, give us social scores to determine our social standing, subjugate us to a corporate entity, embed a scannable mark under our skin eventually being a microchip and we will be drones for a select few people. "

the response

" lol" 

i stare aghast and finally say

"they told us all, you know they did and you are in denial because you're a chickenshit unwilling to grow up" 

There are none so blind as those who will not see 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Give them a medal and see how they react. May be ask for a commemorative photo together to show it to your friend that you have met a champion.

An excellent idea!   May I suggest, when you present your champion medals you do it whilst playing a recording of Queen - "We Are The Champions".

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's fucking dreadful being awake in a world of sleeping morons.

?

'Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music'.

a Friedrich Neitzche Quote used by David Icke in one of his books, biggest secret? anyone, one of em.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
correction to quote
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

In Italy they have announced that health workers, the military and police will get the vaccine first.

I suspect they will get the watered down version of the real vaccine. They need the enforcers of the propaganda machine healthy!

If it is the full fat vaccine - lets hope those who can walk away from those jobs do so.

Edited by zarkov

17 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's fucking dreadful being awake in a world of sleeping morons.

?

I personally don't mind if they are sleeping per se as long as it does not affect me.  The problem is because of so many sleep walkers that we have had the lockdown nonsense and post-lockdown restrictions.  I don't fancy being forced to have a vaccine and having COVID Vaccine Syndrome because of so many COVidiot uptakers.

• Like 1