Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

"In February 1692, Reverend Parris’ daughter Elizabeth, age 9, and niece, Abigail Williams, age 11, started having “fits” (Hale 1697). They would shriek, make weird sounds, crawl under furniture, and convulse into strange positions. These “fits” were considered to be supernatural in origin, and members of the community were accused of consorting with the devil and afflicting the young children through witchcraft (Lawson 1692). With the seeds of paranoia planted, more accusations arose, and more people were arrested. By the end of the month of May, a total of 62 individuals were in custody (Roach 2002)."

daww61l-5f34d143-8919-41c4-a3b1-e26a992b1709.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

I reckon natural phenomenom like eletromagnetic storms are predicted and are piggie backed upon

People become very psychologically unstable and malleable when electro affected

I think the changing of ages is sychronised with these electro storms and the controllers now can amplify the effects with wifi .

EM is well known to induce fear especially with ghost investigations

The mass fear feeling is being harnessed and hijacked

 

 

 

 

Out of likes but your bang on there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Just been listening to todays U.K column news. The new defence secretary in the U.S is reported as saying he will get all Americans vaccinated weather they want it or not. Things like this make me think yes we are fucked. A lot of people on here tonight are very despondent as I some times feel also. Some days the situation does seem hopeless. So glad I joined this forum last April whilst furloughed. It does help to know I am not alone. Fortunately my wife feels the same about this fake pandemic as I do. We are in a minority, but we do have hope. While we have hope we potentially have every thing. As sickofallthebollocks said earlier "STAY STRONG". Don't let the bastards grind you down.

I agree except I think we are far from alone we are made to feel this way thru mainstream programming similar to how Winston is made to feel in 1984. Which was originally going to be called “the last man in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
the hard part is having the courage to speak the truth without being angry or condescending.”this world is meant to be disharmonious that is how we learn understand your suffering will show you truth” this reality is changing and I believe the survivors will be creating the new world.

“The physical reality is forcing us to embody our spiritual truth”

our I believe Bill Hicks puts it best 

 

The World is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it’s real, because that’s how powerful our minds are. 

And the ride goes up and down and round and round, and it has thrills and chills and is very brightly colored, and it’s very loud. And it’s fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they’ve begun to question, ‘Is this real, or is this just a ride?’, and other people have remembered, and they’ve come back to us and they say ‘Hey, don’t worry. Don’t be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.’ and we KILL THOSE PEOPLE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I received a letter today to suggest an opportunity to get vaccinated at my doctor's. Snag is I haven't seen a doctor in years. Never have flu jabs and my only weak spot is chronic hayfever. My decision is already made that I have no plan to vaccinate, whether for flu or this latest virus. Rather than preach my opinion, the only argument I can make dead simple is that "officially" it's now stated the vaccine doesn't stop those who opted for it speading the virus. So, I ask, what is the point. I don't perceive any threat to myself (assuming that's the aim of the letter). As I said before I am not in the same tight spot as those people who are employed. I was already a bit of a social misfit before all of the hysteria kicked in so am used to battling my own corner. I sometimes wonder when push comes to shove, how many of those who often tell me they won't have the vaccine will give in. Not that I would judge them in any way. As a psychologist, I know how social conditioning makes it very hard for most people to defy authority. Conditioning, of course, starts at school and it was only effectively challenged by the masses in the mid sixties - turn on, tune in, drop out. Now, my guess is social restrictions will follow those of us "witches" who refuse to follow the crusade. Not sure how many there will be - mabe many like me, who knows?

 

Haven't seen a doctor in years? Always keep healthy?

 

You, sir, are not a good citizen - it's people like you who stop our healers buying big cars and new golf clubs. As a non-participant in the National Disease Service, you help to keep the share price of Glaxo in the doldrums!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slightly good news here - the 'figures' might be lower than you think  - some very interesting figures to look at:  just gewgull :

notification of infectious diseases 2021 - which will take you directly to the 'government' website, then
go to pages 14 and 15

or click here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/953502/NOIDS-weekly-report-week2-2021.pdf

 

Here's a brief look at them:
image.png.e860b751980e492b5926a33b63c166bc.png
image.png.1d3f1f2b2106b47bb618f9b73c1c1cd4.png
image.png.f828c2c2886d57943c77466c36ccd968.png
and on page 13
image.png.bc447039f8f3c848d597a31ba4d7e3e9.png

Not shouting about any of these figures on bbc news are they?

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add page pic & add link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

Seen the covid hotels they been building in Germany?

 

Any who speaks German it would help if you could give us a rough idea of wtf the reporter is saying:

 

 

 

Frankly it looks scary as, man.. 

 

It's a "beautiful" Stalag for covid trouble makers who break home quarantine.   To get an idea what is being said, switch the subtitles on, the white screen symbol on the bottom right, and then click the cog symbol thing and select the auto translation to English in the menu.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Psych people out, to make them weaker perhaps.

Yes - they couldn't have picked a more sinister looking 'destination'. I see Soviet style concrete blocks going up all over South Birmingham and though this was well before Covid-19 came on the scene, I remarked to numerous people how these buildings looked nothing like student accommodation and more like torture centres for some future Dictatorship.

 

I might have been closer to the truth than I imagined.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Just been listening to todays U.K column news. The new defence secretary in the U.S is reported as saying he will get all Americans vaccinated weather they want it or not. Things like this make me think yes we are fucked. A lot of people on here tonight are very despondent as I some times feel also. Some days the situation does seem hopeless. So glad I joined this forum last April whilst furloughed. It does help to know I am not alone. Fortunately my wife feels the same about this fake pandemic as I do. We are in a minority, but we do have hope. While we have hope we potentially have every thing. As sickofallthebollocks said earlier "STAY STRONG". Don't let the bastards grind you down.

I was feeling rather down a few days ago . Whilst I see this situation as still very bleak i do see a glimmer of hope that i had lost sight of recently.they are overdoing it and more and more people are fed up.

It's becoming so absurd it seems desperate. They either want to push people over the edge and are wondering what's taking so long or they are getting desperate and sloppy. Were in for some fireworks these coming months.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

It's a "beautiful" Stalag for covid trouble makers who break home quarantine.   To get an idea what is being said, switch the subtitles on, the white screen symbol on the bottom right, and then click the cog symbol thing and select the auto translation to English in the menu.

 

Wir müssen die Covid-Skeptiker ausrotten?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Haven't seen a doctor in years? Always keep healthy?

 

You, sir, are not a good citizen - it's people like you who stop our healers buying big cars and new golf clubs. As a non-participant in the National Disease Service, you help to keep the share price of Glaxo in the doldrums!

Sensible and hard exercise plus a diet on the Spartan side. To be honest though, the sudden change in our stability of living and exposure to threat, makes me better understand why monks in China did martial arts. The philosophy was purely defensive but I guess it was effective. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Texted a Dutch fella I met while travelling out of curiosity, asking what's really going on over there. He said a lot of people are now waking up in a big way to the fact that this is not about a virus.

 

While that's great I'm a bit split on the violence. On the one hand it hands them an easy excuse to crack down harder, on the other hand it's better than peaceful acceptance of destruction of countless lives and livelihoods. The best way by far is to take off the masks and open businesses but at this stage that's real unlikely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Slightly good news here - the 'figures' might be lower than you think  - some very interesting figures to look at:  just gewgull :

notification of infectious diseases 2021 - which will take you directly to the 'government' website, then
go to pages 14 and 15

or click here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/953502/NOIDS-weekly-report-week2-2021.pdf

 

Here's a brief look at them:
image.png.e860b751980e492b5926a33b63c166bc.png
image.png.1d3f1f2b2106b47bb618f9b73c1c1cd4.png
image.png.f828c2c2886d57943c77466c36ccd968.png
and on page 13
image.png.bc447039f8f3c848d597a31ba4d7e3e9.png

Not shouting about any of these figures on bbc news are they?

 

aww, it's always Derbyshire, intit? lol

 

Covid case is 145 in total and the whole nation is in lockdown till September?🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

aww, it's always Derbyshire, intit? lol

 

Covid case is 145 in total and the whole nation is in lockdown till September?🤔

 Heh heh - (out of likes)  they're allright as well aren't they those midlanders?  (don't like to generalise) but... had some goods nights up in notts and derby way, s'all bollocks though int' it mate?  (this covid lark?)
 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Sensible and hard exercise plus a diet on the Spartan side. To be honest though, the sudden change in our stability of living and exposure to threat, makes me better understand why monks in China did martial arts. The philosophy was purely defensive but I guess it was effective. 

 

I've also never been to a GP for years , in fact not since I dodged a vaccination at six. Fish, lean meat, salad and fruit are the most prominent items in my diet, plus lots of vitamins/minerals.

Edited by pete675
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

 

Texted a Dutch fella I met while travelling out of curiosity, asking what's really going on over there. He said a lot of people are now waking up in a big way to the fact that this is not about a virus.

 

While that's great I'm a bit split on the violence. On the one hand it hands them an easy excuse to crack down harder, on the other hand it's better than peaceful acceptance of destruction of countless lives and livelihoods. The best way by far is to take off the masks and open businesses but at this stage that's real unlikely

Yeah it's a tough one. Mass noncompliance would be the ideal choice. I was talking with a couple friends who are in the uk about this last night. One thinks violence is the only way out of this, the other said its exactly what they want.

 

What's for sure and I say this as a pacifist and a believer in the teachings of christ that when I think of the idea of forced vaccination,  forcibly removing people, using fear to manipulate and worse then I think although I agree with friend number 2 that certain tactics are certainly called for.

 

Like I said to someone earlier, if people want to live in fear, wear masks, go get vaccinated and hide away that's their prerogative.ill give my opinion but each to their own. Second someone wants to tell me to do these things we have a problem and its absolutely fair enough to reply with force. Might not get you very far but surely it's the only logical conclusion for any being with any soul still intact.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...