Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah I've heard this shit before, however, look around you, does it seem like there's going to be enough people to stop it? Is this truly the awakening?

Everywhere I look, or the people I speak to are all part of this cult I'm afraid. If we were to be the ones to stop this, I'd see more positive actions, but that's not happening right now and doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Nice sentiment though, just doesn't seem to be applicable in reality. 

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be enough people with the guts to say no, so yeah, the creator does need to intervene because the flock has lost and are being devoured by the wolves as we speak. 

in every changing of the ages both sides are allowed to go on their way

ahkenaten had a decade when he stopped worship of all the ancient gods and decreed his monotheism

then he was booted out to Amarna where is turned his followers into slaves building his insane city

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Maybe we are in a different timeline and simply crossing over sometimes e.g in the forum.

You even added "I'm afraid" in your sentence even though that may not be how you meant. A kind of fraudian slip?

What? There's context to that which you obviously didn't apply. I'm not afraid, I'm afraid was me delivering the reality of our circumstances, not my own feelings. 

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

in every changing of the ages both sides are allowed to go on their way

ahkenaten had a decade when he stopped worship of all the ancient gods and decreed his monotheism

then he was booted out to Amarna where is turned his followers into slaves building his insane city

But that was a section of people in one period of time, not a global takeover the likes of which this world has never seen. Is there not a difference?

Just now, Morpheus said:

But that was a section of people in one period of time, not a global takeover the likes of which this world has never seen. Is there not a difference?

There is a difference, as you note. Nothing like this in the history of Man has ever been seen before. It has never been global. We are truly in new waters.

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

same group of people imo

ahkenaten -- taurus to aries

they did it at and caused the jewish revolt in 67a.d -- aries to pisces

now its pisces to aquarius

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, perpetual said:

When we hear the government saying 'BECAUSE WE CARE' , it goes through a bullshit decoder and comes out as 'BECAUSE WE CARE that you die asap'. CARE in a different sense.

I always have my suspicions.  Vote mongering tis all in politics.  Publicity too.  Interesting times.

6 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Ask someone a simple question.

"What is the purpose of having a vaccine if it doesn't stop trasmission?"

but they will still wear masks, they will still social distance

a fella i know just spent 4 days in bed plus the extra 10 days isolating... hes adamant he had covid19, so i say

"great to see you fella, now you're immune. you should wear a badge "

he looks at me, chuckles and then puts a mask on

🤦‍♂️

he will go for the jab as well. its a cult thing

its the new religion

genuflections occur on football pitches

the priest says "social distance" , "wear a face covering", "stay inside... go outside"

they will do it. they are the congregation. its the way of things

Edited by zArk

43 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Stay safe?

Fuck off.

By 'stay safe' - to clarify -  I actually meant, do your own research, use your intelligence to make an informed decision and encourage others to do the same, that's all.  Many people will be intimidated to having these vaccines for many reasons, including shaming by contacts, colleagues and family, fearful of rejection or intimidation if they do not choose to comply.  I just want them to take a step back, look at the risks, and make their OWN decisions, that again is all. 

7 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I think we should launch a critical thinking campaign.

Just that. Listen carefully and watch their facial expression. 😆

Even better, show them a pill/sweet and ask them if they would take what you are offering. (you won't tell the ingredient).

I know this is like a kindergarten level but I feel like it has to be on this level for people to click, sadly.

Kindergarten level is too advanced for these morons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Kindergarten level is too advanced for these morons.

Agreed. They hate the thought of thinking, as if you are asking them to swim a mile underwater with no breathing apparatus.

Their answer to everything, when put on the spot, is:

"Well, nobody knows for sure do they?"

5 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Your description of bizarre is very apt. A rapid rush to get untested mRNA jabs into everyone whilst disregarding all usual safety protocols and ignoring obvious evidence showing a vaccine isn't actually needed.

I've heard/read arguments that it's a consequence of mass hysteria, an elite global coup, a money spinner for big pharma and a path to a NWO. All are very likely true, but none explain the reckless speed at which this is happening. It's as if they are working to a deadline; they're desperate to rapidly accumulate as much wealth and power for themselves and subdue the masses, whilst trying to inject everyone with DNA-altering drugs before.... what happens?

What indeed?  I wish I knew or could give an answer that was based not upon speculation (as many are) but on fact, proven fact, but I cannot.  I have many academic and medical pals who are also very suspicious at the entire programme of 'vaccinate the entire human species'.  VERY!  Many theories are out there.  The proof of the pudding (results) will be in the eating (long term results, side effects etc.).  The animal studies for me were a huge RED FLAG as I may have mentioned before, in too many ways to describe here.  See how the first 5 million humans here in the UK and others worldwide pan out.  This may be the best immunology technology since 'spliced bread' (I hope it is!) but I fear, it will not turn out that way, the dangers far outweighing the benefits especially long term, I am however not an immunology or genetic engineering expert.   What do you think the Agenda might be, again I've not a clue.

5 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

What was I thinking ? It’s freezing outside and I had just been clearing the snow. Must have momentarily fucked with my head as I never put the TV on in the morning , maybe a bit of cheers or everybody loves Raymond... not this . Now my day is ruined . 

oy vey! 

052C3EDD-73BE-4869-93F0-8D6C6AE96E9C.jpeg

Interesting connection. This old dear may have been subjected to unethical and dangerous medical treatment by Nazi quacks, and is now subjected to unethical and dangerous treatment by non Nazi quacks. Is there any real difference?

Maybe we focus too much on the 'Nazi' angle - after all (for example) Schindler was a card carrying member of the Nazi Party.  Arrogance, coldness, lack of compassion and ruthless disregard for human rights are becoming nearly as common in modern democratic (haha) Britain as in the Third Reich. Senior quacks, politicians and bought scientists usually share such traits.

Some quacks seem to rather relish the power of life or death over their patients, particularly the elderly.

I do think that 'quack' is the word we should use, as 'doctor' implies a respect most  don't deserve. Of course, there are a few real doctors still round, such as the great Vernon Coleman.

39 minutes ago, Noctua said:

This is a little odd.  With a limited supply of vaccine, why are they vaccinating bed-bound terminally ill patients?

Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths, Allergic Reactions: How Many Died in Norway? - Bloomberg

Thirty-three were reported in mid-January among some 42,000 people given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Norway, where authorities have prioritized the immunization of nursing-home residents. Those who died were all in the “75 years +” bracket and they included terminally ill patients anticipated to have only weeks or months to live. After a review, the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety said that the fatalities “are in line with the expected, all-cause mortality rates and causes of death in the sub-population of frail, elderly individuals.” The committee concluded that the risk-benefit balance of the vaccine “remains favorable in the elderly.”

To kill them? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Agreed. They hate the thought of thinking, as if you are asking them to swim a mile underwater with no breathing apparatus.

Their answer to everything, when put on the spot, is:

"Well, nobody knows for sure do they?"

They would agree with the universal truth that if a politician's mouth is moving, they are lying... yet somehow, if it's about Covid, suddenly – MAGICALLY – they are all telling the truth!

5 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

What was I thinking ? It’s freezing outside and I had just been clearing the snow. Must have momentarily fucked with my head as I never put the TV on in the morning , maybe a bit of cheers or everybody loves Raymond... not this . Now my day is ruined . 

oy vey! 

052C3EDD-73BE-4869-93F0-8D6C6AE96E9C.jpeg

I'm just going to stay out of this one, and let @FVCK BILLY G4TESanswer. His area of expertise 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I think we should launch a critical thinking campaign.

Just that. Listen carefully and watch their facial expression. 😆

Even better, show them a pill/sweet and ask them if they would take what you are offering. (you won't tell the ingredient).

I know this is like a kindergarten level but I feel like it has to be on this level for people to click, sadly.

I've had a lot of vaccines as a world traveling wildlife photographer and when I've got sick I've not got as sick or died (nearly did a couple of times, risk comes with the job!) as I would have without the vaccine.  Theory goes that the vax will cause an immune response by introducing a disabled or 'dead/inactive' amount of the potential pathogen (yellow fever, diptheria, hepatitis etc.) so that when you are infected with this in the wild the immune system is primed to make an immediate and effective response.  The Oxford Astra Zeneca and the Gam/Russian are viral vector vaccines, which I can't see will have any detrimental effect as the dna in the virus is disabled and cannot therefore replicate in a person'ssystem (I might have one of these so that I can gain the vax passport as I need it for my job, maybe, but I will do a lot more rsearch into results and risk factors over the next nine months (my next trip is Sri Lanka, Photo shoot in October.  See how it all goes by then.  The mRNA though is a totally different ball game, far more risky, but I'm no expert, I won't have this type of vaccine, risks or me are worse that risks imposed by contracting c19 (I've had it last spring, mildly and should therefore have some immunity) itself.  The vax passports politically are still very much 'up in the air'.  Again see how it all pans out.

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I'm surprised they haven't describe their jab as having a super power...

Believe it or not, I've actually spoken with idiots who think that if the government is secretly implanting us all with something, it must be because they have to do it to protect us. "If they are doing it, it must be for a good reason." That kind of bullshit. You just win with these idiots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louise Seager said:

I've had a lot of vaccines as a world traveling wildlife photographer and when I've got sick I've not got as sick or died (nearly did a couple of times, risk comes with the job!) as I would have without the vaccine.  Theory goes that the vax will cause an immune response by introducing a disabled or 'dead/inactive' amount of the potential pathogen (yellow fever, diptheria, hepatitis etc.) so that when you are infected with this in the wild the immune system is primed to make an immediate and effective response.  The Oxford Astra Zeneca and the Gam/Russian are viral vector vaccines, which I can't see will have any detrimental effect as the dna in the virus is disabled and cannot therefore replicate in a person'ssystem (I might have one of these so that I can gain the vax passport as I need it for my job, maybe, but I will do a lot more rsearch into results and risk factors over the next nine months (my next trip is Sri Lanka, Photo shoot in October.  See how it all goes by then.  The mRNA though is a totally different ball game, far more risky, but I'm no expert, I won't have this type of vaccine, risks or me are worse that risks imposed by contracting c19 (I've had it last spring, mildly and should therefore have some immunity) itself.  The vax passports politically are still very much 'up in the air'.  Again see how it all pans out.

I work in social care and may have to have a jab as well to continue to work. If the Oxford vaccine isn't mRNA based then perhaps that would be the one to consider, if it's unavoidable. Will also try to delay it for as long as possible though and see what happens first

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Believe it or not, I've actually spoken with idiots who think that if the government is secretly implanting us all with something, it must be because they have to do it to protect us. "If they are doing it, it must be for a good reason." That kind of bullshit. You just win with these idiots.

I've given up banging my head on the wall. I have never known people be so determinedly wilfully ignorant. Brainwashed totally