Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I feel ya brother, I feel exactly the same. I've never been into religion, was a staunch atheist, but all of this has made me believe there has to be a creator, because the only way out of this is divine intervention, otherwise we're fucked. ūüĎć

Maybe we are the divine intervention. The way out of this could well be up to us. That doesn't mean we're on our own, maybe God will work through us, through our action. Sitting and waiting for God to just swoop in and solve it all is like asking your dad to beat up the school bully, when the more realistic solution is our dad showing us some moves, encouraging us, giving us the strength and courage to stand up and fight, knowing that he cares and wants us to learn to take care of ourselves. I believe God wants us to be strong and courageous.

I'm not religious, I've never read the bible, I've tried, I couldn't get past all the begats in Genesis. But I feel there is something within us that shows us the way, and shows us the truth, I feel it vibrating inside me sometimes. I think that knowing, that intuition is God, the creator, the source, whatever you want to call it. 

Showing our faces when many others are covering theirs is God working within us. Not submitting to evil is God working within us. Not giving in to fear is God working within us. Seeing through the lies and propaganda is God working within us. Asserting and expressing our freedom is God working within us. I feel God is working within us in lots of ways. None of this is easy, sometimes it's scary and confusing, sometimes it's depressing, sometimes it's enraging. The sheer scale of the evil and deception and psychological warfare being waged against us is astonishing, but we're still here standing against evil, we're still free, we're still human, and we're showing the fearful and the misled the right path, even though they're still resisting and seemingly fighting against us. I won't give up on them yet, I feel the time will come sooner than we think that the tide will turn and people will see through all the bullshit and see the truth and reality of what's been orchestrated against us.

We're standing up, and God is standing with us. I know all this is easy to type, things are easier to say than to do, and I don't think we've yet come to the most difficult stage of this bullshit, not by a long shot, but I feel optimistic and hopeful that we will get through it and remain free. I've prayed for strength and courage a few times in the past year, and I will do again. We're right, we're doing the right thing, and that in itself gives me strength. 

• Like 8
  • Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

To all those praying for devine intervention maybe your prayers were answered a while ago when it was decided to erase the broken society and clear the way for you to create something more humaine when the agendas fail. They will fail..the plans are insane.

How long would we have lingered on in that mess of a purgatory we named the old normal? Perhaps it was devine intervention that possessed the elites into engineering their own demise because the way they are doing it is unprecedented and reckless. 

Snip-it_1611535983874.jpg.341efadaebb266d935a87fd2cb1c5272.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

I would remind people that we are always sensationalizing those moments in history where the elites gloat a successful deception. What we never see are those acts of seflessness in society that have saved us from so many more episodes of horror than those we know of. Because we dont see these people or see the hell they saved us we are tempted to dismiss all the masses as sheep.

I believe in any given significant world class controversy there have always been a small percentage of the total population promoting or opposing any proposed action. The sheeple simply pledge loyalty to the dominant force prevalent in the aftermath.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

Government saves £600m on state pension payments as Covid deaths surge

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

The Government will save over £600m in state pension payments this year following a steep rise in excess deaths among the elderly, according to the budget watchdog.

The expected number of excess pensioner deaths has shot up by more than 45pc, to 90,000 this year, because of the latest surge in the number of coronavirus cases.

Those over the age of 70 are most vulnerable to the disease and have been following strict social distancing measures since the start of the pandemic. However, the Covid-19 death toll has grown to 66,713 in Britain by mid-November, Government figures have reported. 

Two in three excess pensioner deaths have been brought forward up by two years due to the pandemic, as the most at risk have died sooner than they otherwise would have, the Office for Budget Responsibility said. 

The Government has therefore paid out less in state pension rights, cutting spending by £0.6bn this year.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EsiIjn5XUAYtruL?format=png&name=medium

https://twitter.com/Stat_O_Guy/status/1353482061852643328?s=20

As predicted.

They are coming for the children next.

To an extent though, that pattern can be explained by seasonal weather changes.  It probably went up sharply in the first wave about March because February is when Covid-19 will have first become a recordable category.

Just now, Ergo Storm said:

To an extent though, that pattern can be explained by seasonal weather changes.  It probably went up sharply in the first wave about March because February is when Covid-19 will have first become a recordable category.

It went up after the flu vaccine & now is sky rocketing thanks to the covid vaccine. They are killing the old.

• Like 2

https://principia-scientific.com/how-many-are-the-vaccines-killing/

How Many Are The Vaccines Killing?

Published on January 24, 2021

Written by Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

cxcx.jpg?resize=500%2C332&ssl=1

And let us remember if a patient dies within 28 days of being tested positive for coronavirus (and the test doesn‚Äôt mean that the patient even has the disease since most tests are false positives) then the death will be listed as a covid-19 death and the patient will be said to have died ‚Äėwith‚Äô covid-19. So by the same token, it is perfectly reasonable to say that if a patient dies or falls ill within 28 days of being vaccinated then the death or illness was related to the covid-19 vaccine.¬† ¬† ¬†

Emphasis mine

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Government saves £600m on state pension payments as Covid deaths surge

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

The Government will save over £600m in state pension payments this year following a steep rise in excess deaths among the elderly, according to the budget watchdog.

The expected number of excess pensioner deaths has shot up by more than 45pc, to 90,000 this year, because of the latest surge in the number of coronavirus cases.

Those over the age of 70 are most vulnerable to the disease and have been following strict social distancing measures since the start of the pandemic. However, the Covid-19 death toll has grown to 66,713 in Britain by mid-November, Government figures have reported. 

Two in three excess pensioner deaths have been brought forward up by two years due to the pandemic, as the most at risk have died sooner than they otherwise would have, the Office for Budget Responsibility said. 

The Government has therefore paid out less in state pension rights, cutting spending by £0.6bn this year.

They don't include the full maths in that or provide any statistical context or benchmark.  What they are saying is that excess deaths rose this year by 40,500 (90,000/1.45 = 62,069), which means they are claiming that excess deaths would normally be somewhere around 62,069.  I have to say, it doesn't seem like a dramatic increase to me.  They must be expressing it as a percentage because saying there has been a 45% rise looks more dramatic and serious than saying there has been a rise of roughly 28,000.  But is this 62,069 an average or what?  If an average, over what period? If it's just the 2019 excess death figure for that age group, why should we rely on it?  It's all very misleading.

I was browsing the papers at a newsagent today and noticed a big headline on the front page of one of them in words to the effect [can't remember which paper it was]: '100,000 Covid deaths.  Families demand answers'.  It's clear that one factor behind all this is a growing over-exaggerated risk aversion in society and, accompanying it, a blame culture. For the government to avoid criticism, they have to be seen to be taking this seriously and implement all these measures, and even then they are still harshly criticised. 

Not that I support this government - I have never voted Tory - but anybody who thinks a government can stop a virus has to be slightly detached from reality, to put it kindly.  It's as crackers as demanding that the government stop hail showers or thunder storms.  Granted, governments can take measures to mitigate the effects of these things, but ultimately if there is a real distinct and discrete pandemic virus, it will spread.  We can't just shut down our whole lives to appease maybe 30,000 elderly who would have died fairly soon anyway of similar natural causes.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1

Government pulls ad that states joggers are 'highly likely to have Covid-19'

https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/government-pulls-ad-states-joggers-highly-likely-covid-19/1705305

Excrement meter off the scales.

Funny how this is exactly what the radical left are pushing...but then SAGE are run by communist.

They just want to point the finger & get us all fighting amongst ourselves, whilst they carry on destroying whats left.

• Like 1

Lockdown extended:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1388375/lockdown-extended-when-third-lockdown-2021-end-date-england-EVG

Pubs shut till July - but when bankrupt pub landlords commit suicide they will no doubt  go down in the statistics as yet more covid related fatalities.

Excellent comments, most of which would not be out of place on this thread, with readers well aware of event 201 and the Great Reset.

19 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Lockdown extended:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1388375/lockdown-extended-when-third-lockdown-2021-end-date-england-EVG

Pubs shut till July - but when bankrupt pub landlords commit suicide they will no doubt  go down in the statistics as yet more covid related fatalities.

Excellent comments, most of which would not be out of place on this thread, with readers well aware of event 201 and the Great Reset.

I believe this is a lie, they intend this to be permanent, and articles like this are salami-slicing.  The lockdown itself will continue until September 2021 because they need around 90% of the general population (adults and older teenagers) vaccinated to keep up the charade.  Once that's achieved, they will then ease off for a while and pretend it's all going back to normal.  Then in about late October or early November, as it's starting to get colder again, there will suddenly be articles about a steep rise in deaths and hospitals overwhelmed and it will all start up again.  

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

That is a valid point, and goes to show that DI Forum members are a lot less dumb about statistics than SAGE.

However, it does set off another train of thought.

'Seasonal excess deaths' usually amount to 50,000 + in an average winter. Premature deaths among poorer pensioners unable to heat or eat properly.

The government has done nothing to solve this problem, which could be solved if  money wasn't showered on bank bail outs and Middle East wars.

Not so worried about ' Not Killing Granny' from  winter poverty are they?

So why are they so solicitous about our well being now?

A reasonable person might pose a question about lockdowns and vaccines - what is the intention, to cure us.........or kill us?

Which scenario is most likely, on the balance of probabilities?

• Like 2

Does any one have any idea the impact of those donating blood who have had the mRNA shot will do. Like what that means for those who do not want it but have to have a blood transfusion from someone who has? 

• Like 2