Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

22 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Been talking to my lady about this recently. No one talks about the win win for government with these savings. Not just pensions either. A lot of savings for the nhs with less free prescriptions. Great post Odds.

Not sure if this is coincidence but the same figure is touted in this article from back in May!

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1281285/pension-2020-tax-HMRC-retirement-payment-calculator

Edited by Evozero

52 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

'New Zealand suffers first Covid-19 infection for two months: Case of South African variant prompts Australia to suspend travel-bubble

• S.A. mutant strain found in 56-year-old woman who had returned from Europe 
  • She tested positive after her mandatory ten day quarantine had ended
  • Australia has suspended its travel-bubble with New Zealand for 72 hours
  • It is first case since mid-November as country operates tight border controls'

From the desk sitting journalists  again?

covid new zealand.jpg

Is that you Elrond... looks like the guy can’t believe it either

This Variant excuse is the government's main excuse at the moment and has no validity what so ever. 

We have to start demanding that the government publish the studies they use to come to the conclusions that they do, of which are the basis of their policies. 

I am done with this "trust the experts" bollocks, SAGE can fuck right off. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This Variant excuse is the government's main excuse at the moment and has no validity what so ever. 

We have to start demanding that the government publish the studies they use to come to the conclusions that they do, of which are the basis of their policies. 

I am done with this "trust the experts" bollocks, SAGE can fuck right off. 

Bang on. Just look at how many media  reports contain the words "could," "might," "may," "potentially," and you realise that there is absolutely no credible evidence to back the claims whatsoever.

It's all NLP, it's psychological warfare, it's bollocks.

• Like 2

Intention to extend the lock down.

The ONS apparently have well over a billion pounds to carry out a statistical medical analysis on a willing section of the population untill 2022.

Shame this money wasn't spent making the NHS a world class service capable of handling the rigours of a seasonal flu.

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Intention to extend the lock down.

The ONS apparently have well over a billion pounds to carry out a statistical medical analysis on a willing section of the population untill 2022.

Shame this money wasn't spent making the NHS a world class service capable of handling the rigours of a seasonal flu.

Read this. It was never meant to end. Only increase exponentially:

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3558

18 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Bang on. Just look at how many media  reports contain the words "could," "might," "may," "potentially," and you realise that there is absolutely no credible evidence to back the claims whatsoever.

It's all NLP, it's psychological warfare, it's bollocks.

If they test you, demand to have the results taken to an independent laboratory of your choosing for virus isolation. Watch them piss their pants.

1 minute ago, perpetual said:

Another new deadlier, super deadlier....and deadlier than death Covid. lol

There is a  story of a child who pranked villagers and shouted that wolves are about so many times that nobody listened when it really mattered? It reminds me of it. People will stop listening sooner or later. lol

"Mutant" strain. You have to give them credit for knowing and playing to their audience... idiots who grew up watching X-Men.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Louise Seager said:

Oy vey indeed.  I'd like to know which vaccine, and whether this lady had the c19 BEFORE she had the vaccination, if so, then how long before, at the centres, I'm not even sure if they test you before the 'jab'?  These elders are the lab rats for this experiment, in one way they are less vulnerable to long term side effects of the mRNA technology as they are let's face it, 'knocking on old age's /death's door anyway).  I fear more for younger people, we can only wait and see how this pans out.  Caution in taking this type of vax is key.  Stay safe.

Stay safe?

Fuck off.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"Mutant" strain. You have to give them credit for knowing and playing to their audience... idiots who grew up watching X-Men.

It's all pyscholoical mind games they are playing, "Mutant " strain reminds me of something from the Resident Evil games, I can picture it now you have a boss battle in the video game with the "Mutant" but if you beat it another deadly strain "Mutant 2 " is waiting in the shadows . 

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

It's all pyscholoical mind games they are playing, "Mutant " strain reminds me of something from the Resident Evil games, I can picture it now you have a boss battle in the video game with the "Mutant" but if you beat it another deadly strain "Mutant 2 " is waiting in the shadows . 

It's like one those shitty scifi novels you pick up in a second hand book store, where the owner basically offers to pay you to take it away.

Californian dies hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine, prompting probe

Californian dies hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine, prompting probe (nypost.com)

A California resident who was vaccinated against COVID-19 died just hours later — and authorities are trying to find out why.

The person had tested positive for coronavirus in December and had been vaccinated just hours before their Jan. 21 death.

There was no indication which vaccine the person had been given.

“There are multiple local, state, and federal agencies actively investigating this case; any reports surrounding the cause of death are premature, pending the outcome of the investigation. Our thoughts are with the family of the deceased,” the sheriff’s office wrote.

An autopsy would be done Monday, the sheriff’s office told CBS’ Sacramento affiliate.

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

When we hear the government saying 'BECAUSE WE CARE' , it goes through a bullshit decoder and comes out as 'BECAUSE WE CARE that you die asap'. CARE in a different sense.

I agree, the government is taking care in an Al Pacino sort of way and not on the lines of Julie Andrews.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is a little odd.  With a limited supply of vaccine, why are they vaccinating bed-bound terminally ill patients?

Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths, Allergic Reactions: How Many Died in Norway? - Bloomberg

Thirty-three were reported in mid-January among some 42,000 people given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Norway, where authorities have prioritized the immunization of nursing-home residents. Those who died were all in the “75 years +” bracket and they included terminally ill patients anticipated to have only weeks or months to live. After a review, the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety said that the fatalities “are in line with the expected, all-cause mortality rates and causes of death in the sub-population of frail, elderly individuals.” The committee concluded that the risk-benefit balance of the vaccine “remains favorable in the elderly.”

Just now, Noctua said:

This is a little odd.  With a limited supply of vaccine, why are they vaccinating bed-bound terminally ill patients?

Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths, Allergic Reactions: How Many Died in Norway? - Bloomberg

Thirty-three were reported in mid-January among some 42,000 people given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Norway, where authorities have prioritized the immunization of nursing-home residents. Those who died were all in the “75 years +” bracket and they included terminally ill patients anticipated to have only weeks or months to live. After a review, the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety said that the fatalities “are in line with the expected, all-cause mortality rates and causes of death in the sub-population of frail, elderly individuals.” The committee concluded that the risk-benefit balance of the vaccine “remains favorable in the elderly.”

If we added up all the things that don't add up about this bullshit, we would be sending poor calculators into meltdown mode.

• Haha 1

2 news stories recently which are subversive

1. granny conned on doorstep by man offering her a vaccine

"beware people trying to conn you into a fake vaccine"

2. childline reports that calls have gone up 50% in the last year

"abusers are using lockdowns, restrictions and covid fears to control people "

both were on Absolute radio

Edited by zArk

'Fury as AstraZeneca say they cannot meet EU's Covid-19 vaccine demands'

Now you know it's a Conspitacy by the EU for some reason?  ( Brexit  )

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/fury-as-astrazeneca-say-they-cannot-meet-eu-s-covid-19-vaccine-demands/ar-BB1d4GBg?ocid=msedgntp

Edited by The Andernovian
missed text
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Religious people have been trained to just listen pastors, clergy man, priest of that elk.

Never question, just listen and accept. They still think Adam & Eve were the first people on earth when in fact it says in Genesis 6:4 that there was a giant aka nephilim already on earth.

There's a reason the flock is referred to as sheep.

12 hours ago, Captain Falcon said:

Maybe we are the divine intervention.

Yeah I've heard this shit before, however, look around you, does it seem like there's going to be enough people to stop it? Is this truly the awakening?

Everywhere I look, or the people I speak to are all part of this cult I'm afraid. If we were to be the ones to stop this, I'd see more positive actions, but that's not happening right now and doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Nice sentiment though, just doesn't seem to be applicable in reality. 

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be enough people with the guts to say no, so yeah, the creator does need to intervene because the flock has lost and are being devoured by the wolves as we speak.