Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

Never thought of this Claire, I guess these Jehovah Witnesses had something right.👍

Good question, I've no idea.  I would also be interested in infection rate comparisons and vaccine results/reactions with regard to blood type as well.  So much is 'risk', The CDC might know? 

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Ha I've seen it all now........🤣

Could cats and dogs have to be vaccinated to curb virus spread? Transmission of Covid-19 from animals to humans poses 'significant long-term risk', scientists say 

Cats and dogs could have to be vaccinated against Covid-19 in future, a group of scientists from the University of East Anglia has said, noting that pets could infect humans with new variants.

Daily Fail today

a doggy.jpg

Possibly.

There hope for us yet 🔥

Youths torch Dutch Covid testing centre and an effigy of Danish PM goes up in flames amid fiery anti-lockdown protests across Europe 

The testing facility in the village of Urk in the Netherlands went up in flames (right) on Saturday night with its burnt-out shell remaining cordoned off on Sunday (inset). Meanwhile, in Copenhagen, Denmark, an effigy of Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen was set on fire (left) in as anti-lockdown sentiment erupts across the continent. The Netherlands appeared to be bearing the brunt of the unrest on Sunday as authorities use water cannons and dogs to quell demonstrations in Amsterdam. Hundreds of protesters gathered to demonstrate against a curfew that began on Saturday.

Daily Fail today

26 minutes ago, Louise Seager said:

Understood Simon.  Many academics (and myself) are very suspicious about the need to vaccine THE WHOLE PLANET'S human population regardless of vulnerability to said virus (or any pathogen), without respect to age, location etc.  This is way beyond bizarre.  Usually a 'vaccine'  if deemed necessary for a new bacterial or viral pathogen would only be offered for those who are considered likely (with consultation of course from GP/consultants/residents in hospitals) to suffer significant to severe symptoms or death!  This is particularly suspicious as the mRNA gene therapy which may have value under certain circumstances, such as an attempt to fight (untreated - terminal) cancers where risk in the long term are far outweighed by short term survival prospects but for a 'flu-like SARS'?  Humm, there is much in the way of criticism over this approach.  It is highly unlikely although not entirely impossible that asymptomatic individuals can spread such a virus especially if they are not let us say 'at very close quarters/intimate' with anyone else!!!  I'm no expert regarding vaccines or pathogens such as c19 leading to significant infection or viral symptoms so cannot comment scientifically here, but yes, that too is a factor - the 'asymptomatic risk' (?).  Most have no or mild symptoms and the death rate is approx 1/1000, sad but not in my mind sufficient to require vaccinating the entire human population especially with regard to long term cytocine storms and other risks in years to come!!!  Agendas matter! My main guess here is that the virus (flu/SARS etc.) is what it is, but the opportunity for draconian social control experiments together with continued expansion of 'technocracy/big tech, I phones and eventually neuralink objectives have been used by powers that be under the umbrella of  this 'pandemic' as an excuse to ply their wares.  Same with the mRNA vaccine experiment, long term risks, allergic reactions etc, in the minority having been negated in the wake of the largest mammalian (human) gene therapy experiment ever undertaken.  I won't be having any of the mRNA Pfz/Mod vaccines, even if it means never being allowed abroad or into a social venue ever again, end of my wildlife photography (abroad) career, but hey, MY LIFE MATTERS.  Yours too. choose wisely, be safe.

Your description of bizarre is very apt. A rapid rush to get untested mRNA jabs into everyone whilst disregarding all usual safety protocols and ignoring obvious evidence showing a vaccine isn't actually needed.

I've heard/read arguments that it's a consequence of mass hysteria, an elite global coup, a money spinner for big pharma and a path to a NWO. All are very likely true, but none explain the reckless speed at which this is happening. It's as if they are working to a deadline; they're desperate to rapidly accumulate as much wealth and power for themselves and subdue the masses, whilst trying to inject everyone with DNA-altering drugs before.... what happens?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 2

What was I thinking ? It’s freezing outside and I had just been clearing the snow. Must have momentarily fucked with my head as I never put the TV on in the morning , maybe a bit of cheers or everybody loves Raymond... not this . Now my day is ruined . 

oy vey! 

052C3EDD-73BE-4869-93F0-8D6C6AE96E9C.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, alexa said:

The last few posts has been like watching a horror movie, only this is worse as this horror is for real:classic_sad:

It's like one of those really bad disaster films where you can see what's going to happen a mile off, but those in the film seem completely oblivious to it all. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

Could cats and dogs have to be vaccinated to curb virus spread? Transmission of Covid-19 from animals to humans poses 'significant long-term risk', scientists say 

Cats and dogs could have to be vaccinated against Covid-19 in future, a group of scientists from the University of East Anglia has said, noting that pets could infect humans with new variants.

Daily Fail today

a doggy.jpg

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Your description of bizarre is very apt. A rapid rush to get untested mRNA jabs into everyone whilst disregarding all usual safety protocols and ignoring obvious evidence showing a vaccine isn't actually needed.

I've heard/read arguments that it's a consequence of mass hysteria, an elite global coup, a money spinner for big pharma and a path to a NWO. All are likely true but none explain the reckless speed at which this is happening. It's as if they are working to a deadline before something occurs, that they know about and we don't

So many possible factors.  Here are a few of them, but by no means all of them. 1. Governments are afraid of appearing to be politically 'incorrect' so over reaction, 'VACCINATE THE WORLD' certainly is 'BECAUSE WE CARE' every body matters etc. could be a vote winner in future elections.  2, Profiteering by big pharma. 3. Sterilizing the endlessly breeding (1 billion added every 12 years, soon to become every decade /without contraceptive funding/intervention etc. 10 billion humans by 2050, possibly double that by century's end!), I posted about this 'agenda' and the fictional tv (UK) series Utopia featuring a virus and sterilizing 'vaccine' and queried the fact that the USA remake had been dropped by Amazon as 'What if truth belies fiction!"  I wasn't even serious, Twitter suspended me IMMEDIATELY.  Perhaps this is a factor, again I'm no virology expert.  4. Social engineering. (You all know the score there, I'm sure). 5...........anyone's guess!  Very interesting times.

1 minute ago, Sidlittle said:

What was I thinking ? It’s freezing outside and I had just been clearing the snow. Must have momentarily fucked with my head as I never put the TV on in the morning , maybe a bit of cheers or everybody loves Raymond... not this . Now my day is ruined . 

oy vey! 

052C3EDD-73BE-4869-93F0-8D6C6AE96E9C.jpeg

Oy vey indeed.  I'd like to know which vaccine, and whether this lady had the c19 BEFORE she had the vaccination, if so, then how long before, at the centres, I'm not even sure if they test you before the 'jab'?  These elders are the lab rats for this experiment, in one way they are less vulnerable to long term side effects of the mRNA technology as they are let's face it, 'knocking on old age's /death's door anyway).  I fear more for younger people, we can only wait and see how this pans out.  Caution in taking this type of vax is key.  Stay safe.

24 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I've heard/read arguments that it's a consequence of mass hysteria, an elite global coup, a money spinner for big pharma and a path to a NWO. All are very likely true, but none explain the reckless speed at which this is happening. It's as if they are working to a deadline; they're desperate to rapidly accumulate as much wealth and power for themselves and subdue the masses, whilst trying to inject everyone with DNA-altering drugs before.... what happens?

Possibly before enough people are alerted to what's really happening & start refusing the vaccine in overwhelming numbers.

Before evidence of the vaccine's true effects become undeniably bad.

Before the docile public have chance to wake the hell up and wreak vengeance on those responsible for slaughtering their elderly, removing their rightful liberties, fucking (metaphorically and literally) with their kids and lining is all up in their cross-hairs.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

It's like one of those really bad disaster films where you can see what's going to happen a mile off, but those in the film seem completely oblivious to it all. 

Yep out of reactions. It really is a nightmare.

8 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Possibly before enough people are alerted to what's really happening & start refusing the vaccine in overwhelming numbers.

Before evidence of the vaccine's true effects become undeniably bad.

Before the docile public have chance to wake the hell up and wreak vengeance on those responsible for slaughtering their elderly, removing their rightful liberties, fucking (metaphorically and literally) with their kids and lining is all up in their cross-hairs.

All good points. Yet they have been edging toward that oppressive NWO for decades slowly and steadily but what's happening now is a desperate brutal, almost last minute, rush to achieve it. My point was that it seems like there is an imminent event that will occur in the not-too-distant future that has caused them to speed up their slow steady march to NWO to a reckless rush. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ally_uk said:

I can't take it anymore just feel like giving up.this madness won't end we are fucked.....

@ally_ukHope you are feeling better today.  It's a crazy ride we are on at the moment, but you have to keep going.  The tide will turn.

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

It's as if they are working to a deadline; they're desperate to rapidly accumulate as much wealth and power for themselves and subdue the masses, whilst trying to inject everyone with DNA-altering drugs before.... what happens?

I know, I posted about this as well - it's such a concerted and quite organised effort from UK, EU and USA, very much in lock-step with each other.  Previously unheard of to be so damn coordinated with their approach.  I am still waiting for the politicians to start arguing with each other.  Where is the opposition in each country?  It's far too civil.  Not natural.

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Government saves £600m on state pension payments as Covid deaths surge

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

The Government will save over £600m in state pension payments this year following a steep rise in excess deaths among the elderly, according to the budget watchdog.

The expected number of excess pensioner deaths has shot up by more than 45pc, to 90,000 this year, because of the latest surge in the number of coronavirus cases.

Those over the age of 70 are most vulnerable to the disease and have been following strict social distancing measures since the start of the pandemic. However, the Covid-19 death toll has grown to 66,713 in Britain by mid-November, Government figures have reported. 

Two in three excess pensioner deaths have been brought forward up by two years due to the pandemic, as the most at risk have died sooner than they otherwise would have, the Office for Budget Responsibility said. 

The Government has therefore paid out less in state pension rights, cutting spending by £0.6bn this year.

Been talking to my lady about this recently. No one talks about the win win for government with these savings. Not just pensions either. A lot of savings for the nhs with less free prescriptions. Great post Odds.

'New Zealand suffers first Covid-19 infection for two months: Case of South African variant prompts Australia to suspend travel-bubble

• S.A. mutant strain found in 56-year-old woman who had returned from Europe 
  • She tested positive after her mandatory ten day quarantine had ended
  • Australia has suspended its travel-bubble with New Zealand for 72 hours
  • It is first case since mid-November as country operates tight border controls'

From the desk sitting journalists  again?

covid new zealand.jpg

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Daily Fail today

a doggy.jpg

As my lady said when reading this to her. If you lay a finger on my fucking dog their will be blood an pain.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1