Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Pinkman said:

It's crazy. It's come to the point where if you're not wearing a mask, you're seen as the most evil and selfish person around. 

I see people wearing masks inside their OWN car. It wouldn't surprise me if they wore their face nappy to bed. 

Yep, seen that too. The mask is not only a symbol of submission and obedience but it's also a uniform in a sense, the unofficial uniform of the religion of conformity.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

And worse.

Much worse.. 

:0(

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experiences-following-cvv/ 

The more of this bullshit I read, the more I think David Icke is the only one telling the truth on this matter... Covid literally doesn't exist. Nothing adds up otherwise. https://www.sbs.com.au/news/new-zealand-investigates-first-probable-community-covid-19-case-in-months

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

7a6f2174c1c10beb8f6de4c9bfd035ceb0c714db

Doctors seek ‘urgent review’ of Britain’s 12-week gap between vaccine doses

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/doctors-seek-urgent-review-of-britain-s-12-week-gap-between-vaccine-doses-20210124-p56wez.html

It is for fear of the cytokinestorm if the bodys natural response is naturally activated after 1st jab

The 2nd jab has been considered to reduce the risk of cytokine storm 

Or as the doctors will say

"The 2nd dose increases effectiveness of vaccine. A longer period between the 2 could reduce effectiveness against infection"

Just now, zArk said:

It is for fear of the cytokinestorm if the bodys natural response is naturally activated after 1st jab

The 2nd jab has been considered to reduce the risk of cytokine storm 

Or as the doctors will say

"The 2nd dose increases effectiveness of vaccine. A longer period between the 2 could reduce effectiveness against infection"

Forgive my skeptcism, but for some strange reason, I don't believe a word they say.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, zArk said:

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/surfers-perranuthnoe-beach-police-covid-4921075.amp

Police attending Cornish beach after 100 surfers spotted trying to catch the waves

Lol its zero degrees. Surfing in this weather. Must be mad

That resident. That piece of shit who reported it. I hope you burn in hell you bastard. Snitches get stitches.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yes they will be in their droves, as it say's in the Scriptures 'Many will be deceived, even the very elect if they could.'

Greek orthodox prophecy, gets interesting about 4 minutes in.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MKZI said:

It’s a losing battle imo, my mother in law has been very much against this from the start but she’s told me she’ll be taking the vaccine when it’s her turn. Her reason? “We won’t be able to do anything at all unless we take it”.  There’ll be loads that’ll give in to the bastards.

I thought I was getting through to my sister, until she told me Covid came from a pangolin!

2017-01b_article%20header_Pangolin.jpg

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, DarianF said:

That resident. That piece of shit who reported it. I hope you burn in hell you bastard. Snitches get stitches.

That's the old normal, snitches get riches now and a high credit score.

• Like 2

7a6f2174c1c10beb8f6de4c9bfd035ceb0c714db

Doctors seek ‘urgent review’ of Britain’s 12-week gap between vaccine doses

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/doctors-seek-urgent-review-of-britain-s-12-week-gap-between-vaccine-doses-20210124-p56wez.html

From that article:

"Chief Scientific Adviser Patrick Vallance said Friday “that there is evidence that there is an increased risk for those who have the new variant,” which is also more transmissible than the original virus. He said the new strain might be about 30 per cent more deadly, but stressed that “the evidence is not yet strong” and more research is needed."

What they're not being clear about when they say "30% more deadly" is that the old version killed 10 in 1000 people whereas the new variant kills 13 in 1000 people. 1% vs 1.3%. There's ya 30% increase. Not so significant now, is it?! Bloody disingenuous bastards. 

58 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Not got any sound, but I hope there's some Benny Hill music playing on this. If not, someone please add some. Feckin' hilarious. It reminds me of this:

• Haha 1

This was part of the elitists plan for America, Biden & Co are just Puppets & Muppet's as per........:classic_rolleyes: Well all these politicians are when you look at the big picture. I wonder who their real big Daddy is who really controls them ? It will be interesting to see just how many Americans will roll up there sleeve, being as a lot have weapons laying around the place, and in recent months there has been an upsurge in purchases.

https://theconversation.com/why-americans-are-buying-more-guns-than-ever-143522

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 1

According to this article, a "long Covid" support group has identified 172 symptoms of the long-term effects of the virus. From water on the knee to livedo reticularis, disruption to the menstrual cycle, demoralisation and post-Covid diabetes (though I couldn't find hypochondria or munchausen's syndrome on the list...).

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/health/symptoms-may-have-long-covid-4921946

170 symptoms that mean you could have long Covid

The symptoms of long Covid

• Violent seizures
  • Violent shaking
  • Vibrations inside the body
  • Trembling
  • Twitching of fingers/thumbs
  • Nightime weird sensations eg, feeling frightened
  • Brain Fog
  • Confusion
  • Forgetfulness
  • Numbness in extremities: fingertips
  • Scaly skin
  • Itchy skin
  • Bruising
  • Livedo reticularis
  • Red marks appearing under skin
  • Dry skin
  • Skin ageing
  • Weird lumps appearing on skin
  • Circles/lumps appearing on feet
  • Heart racing
  • Heart stabbing pain
  • Heart palpitations
  • Loss of smell
  • Loss of appetite
  • Loss of taste
  • Hearing Strange sounds at night
  • Flashing lights in the eyes
  • Shadows in corner of eyes
  • Tinnitus
  • Buzzing of ears
  • Popping of ears
  • Excessive thirst
  • Disruption to menstrual cycle
  • Amenorrhea
  • Muscle pain
  • Lower Back pain
  • Shoulder pain
  • Neck pain
  • Swollen glands
  • Hair loss (men and women)
  • Severe cramping
  • Breathlessness
  • Lung bruising
  • Chest tightness
  • Lung pressure
  • Asthmatic exacerbation
  • Coughing when lying down.
  • Clear mucus producing cough
  • Blood clots
  • Depression
  • Anxiety (being over prescribed/labelled by medics)
  • Frustration
  • Isolation
  • Loneliness
  • Demoralisation (due to not being believed)
  • Feelings of sadness
  • Rumbling intestines (above normal levels)
  • Diarrhoea
  • Stool colour changes
  • Bloating
  • Belching
  • Gas production increases/decreases
  • Sleep apnoea
  • Insomnia
  • Fatigued sleep
  • Psychological disturbances in the dark
  • Psychological disturbances when sleeping
  • Have to sleep sitting upright
  • Urine incontinence at night whilst sleeping
  • Urine incontinence during the day whilst active
  • Faecal incontinence at night whilst sleeping
  • Faecal incontinence during the day whilst active
  • Stomach cramping/intestinal cramps
  • Jaw pain
  • Sinus problems
  • Pain in cheek bones/jaw area
  • Neck glands up
  • Parotid glands up
  • Glands by ears up
  • Glands on back of head/upper neck up
  • Hair loss
  • Blurry vision
  • Foggy vision (sudden bursts)
  • Floaters in vision
  • Black shadows in corner of eyes
  • Blurry vision with screens/bright lights/cannot read letters
  • Nervous breakdown
  • Night sweats
  • Hallucinations
  • Dry mouth
  • Hip pain
  • Heavy legs
  • Vomiting
  • Congestion
  • Thyroiditis
  • Restless legs
  • Chin swelling
  • Inflammation of old injuries
  • Post covid diabetes
  • Phlegm
  • Sensitivity to light, sound, movement
  • Tingling of extremities
  • Sinus swelling
  • Hives
  • Low body temperatures
  • Low blood pressure
  • High blood pressure
  • Requiring reading glasses
  • Excessive bleeding gums
  • Excessive rectal bleeding
  • Rheumatoid arthritis flare-up
  • Swelling in extremities
  • Burning in intestines/gastric area
  • Metallic taste in mouth
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia issues
  • Water on the knee
  • Lower back pain
  • Numbness in arms, necks, face
  • Swollen temples
  • Migraines
  • Feeling feverish without a temperature
  • burning/fizzing sensation in body parts
  • Random bruising
  • low/high blood sugar
  • Spontaneous lactation
  • Fluid retention
  • Red marks on body after resting that last for hours
  • Bruising under nails
  • Breast pain and lumps
  • Shooting neuropathy
  • Coughing up blood
  • Blood in urine and stools
  • Localised swelling in feet
  • Conjuctivitis
  • Nausea
  • Earache
  • Toothache
  • Itchiness/burning eyes
  • Low oxygen levels
  • Trouble trying to form words
  • Blocked ears
  • Trouble focusing attention
  • Balance issues
  • Pressure behind the eyes
  • No grip or strength in fingers
  • Sensitivity in the head
  • Sore gums
  • White tongue
  • Pins and Needles
  • Mouth tingling
  • Skin sensations on hands and arms

• Haha 8
2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

170 symptoms that mean you could have long Covid

So basically anything is now considered 'long Covid'?

In much the same way that any cold, flu or respiratory condition (bronchitis, pneumonia etc) is now classed as 'Covid'? 🤔

I suppose its only a matter of time before cancer gets 'rebranded' as "COVID tumours/growths"...

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Illmatic said:

The sad fact they seem either unaware of or unwilling to admit is that if they accept a government that is willing to be this overreaching and totalitarian 

I think this may get at the core of why there seems to be so many Branch Covidians! 

In our 'democratic' western nations we've all grown up with various degrees of welfare safety nets, universal health care, free schooling, pensions, environmental and health and safety regulations to keep us safe from harms, voting, open public debate - we vote in governments to work for us, the people, our taxes pay their salaries - I think the majority of people just cannot and will not accept the fact that their government is against them and is literally assisting in their mass murder and eventual total enslavement, let alone a unified force of international governments in lockstep doing it. 

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force, especially if you've been hoodwinked to the extreme for a lifetime and so have all your friends and family - it would be extremely difficult to have to be suddenly 'waking up' during this madness; imagine the stages of grief one would have to go through accepting the fact the very core basis of which your community/nation/society/everyday experience has been built on has been a total lie:    

•          denial.
  •          anger.
  •          bargaining.
  •          depression.
  •          acceptance.

My empathy extends only so much as I can intellectually comprehend that going through that emotional rollercoaster and having your whole paradigm shattered, whilst also having to deal/process everything else; financial uncertainty/calamity, trying to keep a roof over your head, feeding yourself even, children not at school, worry over elderly parents, sickness through lack of medical treatments and from a year of stress and fear of everything including the 'virus', a waking reality of constant horrendous negative propaganda all simmering in a harmful technological electro-magnetic stew being continuously bought further to the boil.   -  As I said, I can intellectually accept that would be difficult, but that's as far as my empathy will extend.

The way I see it is that these people have had YEARS to wake up and smell the manure of reality!!!! They should have wised up many moons ago. The obvious inverted, precarious state of existence on planet Earth for at least the past 40-50 years should have made that obvious to even the most thickest of sculls. I woke up to it by the time I was 18. There's really no excuse for not seeing the world is fucked and the totalitarian tip toe has been slowly driven by a Cult - (read the 0.01% Political/business leaders, royalty etc who hold nearly ALL the wealth) which has taken blatantly larger steps and consolidation with the assistance of technology since 911  -

If you have always thought and believed to the core of your being that there's no nefarious conspiracy behind government agendas, both historical and modern - If you honestly have been living in a lala land where your govt is there to serve you and mainstream medical science and health care is/has been working for humanities greater good and upliftment and your conscious mind has now hit a brick wall and that naïve illusion refuses to shatter -  you only have yourself to blame.  

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for your current predicaments. Even if your finding yourself in a predicament where you're hating on yourself even more for being such an ignorant fool. Too bad. 

Even if we strip all the obvious 'conspiratorial' fragments of the big picture away, what basic universal reality 'truths' are we left with....

1. Governments always lie - no one has ever denied believing that to some degree;
  2. The World Health Org has played silly buggers calling pandemics and been caught in the pocket of big pharma before in the not so distant past - it was highly publicised a decade ago;
  3. The media lies and plays to certain agendas- people have generally accepted this premise for quite some time;
  4. There's a small click of extremely wealthy and well connected individuals and families  that run the show, think Royal families, Popes, big business leaders of monopolies/big tech, banking cartels WEF, bureaucrats in the EU/UN/think tanks, celebrities - no one can say they don't know this;
  5.  and many of them seem to have a predilection for raping children - no one can say they've never heard of Jeffery Epstein. 

Taking these simple truths that no one in good faith can deny, then we ask them-

Why must you convince yourself that this current covid hoax is actually real?!

That those people aren't psychopathic freaks whose brains, lacking the neurochemicals to transmit the signals which cause empathy, and will stop at nothing to assume complete total control of everything?

Why would you suddenly just "believe" and "trust" these figures of power and authority, now - of all times, given their track records?

That doesn't make logical sense. I just don't understand why people have switched off their rational when the above 5 points were pretty much a universal given?

They just need to accept it, move on and start joining the side for humanity or, failing that, while hopefully not bringing us all down, they might just deserve to exit this plane of reality. It might sound a little harsh and cold but that unfortunate reality may hit suddenly by death from the vax or via the enslavement process into the AI hive mind grid. At the end of the day we all make our own beds however the Devil is on our doorstep waiting to be invited over the threshold. 

*deep breath*

f2a887e73fa33d2a6101ac3c940f3e5f0300e1a7e9265b2229479fa0c3aec97e.jpg.5d4649e30882737780305e09e5b146d7.jpg

<end of rant>

• Like 9
7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I can only guess they're picking up on signs (monitoring the internet and communications) that they may have underestimated us - despite what it looks like to us, perhaps more people are waking up than we realise - hence more pushing to divided neighbour against neighbour with fear ads and "lockdown sceptic" reports. I also feel that they're all lying about how many people have taken the jab too which would also play into it; maybe FAR less than we think/currently reported are voluntarily having it so they've having to double down before the window closes on them.

I certainly hope so!

5 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

On RT just now. Parliament has just 'quietly' voted to extend the lockdown rules 'til July 17th, with minimal debate

Which country/parliament?  Do you have a link?

47 minutes ago, wingwang said:

From that article:

"Chief Scientific Adviser Patrick Vallance said Friday “that there is evidence that there is an increased risk for those who have the new variant,” which is also more transmissible than the original virus. He said the new strain might be about 30 per cent more deadly, but stressed that “the evidence is not yet strong” and more research is needed."

Ah, no, that's fake news, it's 33% more deadly 🙂