Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So basically anything is now considered 'long Covid'?

In much the same way that any cold, flu or respiratory condition (bronchitis, pneumonia etc) is now classed as 'Covid'? 🤔

I suppose its only a matter of time before cancer gets 'rebranded' as "COVID tumours/growths"...

Irish GP Says “Covid Is Only Circulating Virus In Country At The Moment!”

Speaking on RTE Radio earlier today, Clare based GP Dr. Máire Finn told presenter Claire Byrne, that “the only circulating virus in the country at the moment is Covid, so if you have any nasal respiratory symptoms, anything of that nature, it’s Covid until proven otherwise.” Her comments echoed those  of Health Service Executive Chief Clinical Officer Dr. Colm Henry, who told RTE last week that “fortunately, we have no flu this season.” Praise Jesus it’s a miracle.

https://richieallen.co.uk/irish-gp-says-covid-is-only-circulating-virus-in-country-at-the-moment/

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Pinkman said:

In an ideal world, I'd like to become self sufficient, and not rely on the government. However that's easier said than done. 

maybe that’s something we could be focussing on, but it’s probably hard to

find like minded people who are serious about it, as well as being able to work towards it whilst paying for all the day to day crap... location needs to be considered as well for some kind of rural community.

But it does make you  start to feel more positive (or less anxious/ negative) about the future when you start getting prepared for what’s coming. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I think this may get at the core of why there seems to be so many Branch Covidians! 

In our 'democratic' western nations we've all grown up with various degrees of welfare safety nets, universal health care, free schooling, pensions, environmental and health and safety regulations to keep us safe from harms, voting, open public debate - we vote in governments to work for us, the people, our taxes pay their salaries - I think the majority of people just cannot and will not accept the fact that their government is against them and is literally assisting in their mass murder and eventual total enslavement, let alone a unified force of international governments in lockstep doing it. 

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force, especially if you've been hoodwinked to the extreme for a lifetime and so have all your friends and family - it would be extremely difficult to have to be suddenly 'waking up' during this madness; imagine the stages of grief one would have to go through accepting the fact the very core basis of which your community/nation/society/everyday experience has been built on has been a total lie:    

•          denial.
  •          anger.
  •          bargaining.
  •          depression.
  •          acceptance.

My empathy extends only so much as I can intellectually comprehend that going through that emotional rollercoaster and having your whole paradigm shattered, whilst also having to deal/process everything else; financial uncertainty/calamity, trying to keep a roof over your head, feeding yourself even, children not at school, worry over elderly parents, sickness through lack of medical treatments and from a year of stress and fear of everything including the 'virus', a waking reality of constant horrendous negative propaganda all simmering in a harmful technological electro-magnetic stew being continuously bought further to the boil.   -  As I said, I can intellectually accept that would be difficult, but that's as far as my empathy will extend.

The way I see it is that these people have had YEARS to wake up and smell the manure of reality!!!! They should have wised up many moons ago. The obvious inverted, precarious state of existence on planet Earth for at least the past 40-50 years should have made that obvious to even the most thickest of sculls. I woke up to it by the time I was 18. There's really no excuse for not seeing the world is fucked and the totalitarian tip toe has been slowly driven by a Cult - (read the 0.01% Political/business leaders, royalty etc who hold nearly ALL the wealth) which has taken blatantly larger steps and consolidation with the assistance of technology since 911  -

If you have always thought and believed to the core of your being that there's no nefarious conspiracy behind government agendas, both historical and modern - If you honestly have been living in a lala land where your govt is there to serve you and mainstream medical science and health care is/has been working for humanities greater good and upliftment and your conscious mind has now hit a brick wall and that naïve illusion refuses to shatter -  you only have yourself to blame.  

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for your current predicaments. Even if your finding yourself in a predicament where you're hating on yourself even more for being such an ignorant fool. Too bad. 

Even if we strip all the obvious 'conspiratorial' fragments of the big picture away, what basic universal reality 'truths' are we left with....

1. Governments always lie - no one has ever denied believing that to some degree;
  2. The World Health Org has played silly buggers calling pandemics and been caught in the pocket of big pharma before in the not so distant past - it was highly publicised a decade ago;
  3. The media lies and plays to certain agendas- people have generally accepted this premise for quite some time;
  4. There's a small click of extremely wealthy and well connected individuals and families  that run the show, think Royal families, Popes, big business leaders of monopolies/big tech, banking cartels WEF, bureaucrats in the EU/UN/think tanks, celebrities - no one can say they don't know this;
  5.  and many of them seem to have a predilection for raping children - no one can say they've never heard of Jeffery Epstein. 

Taking these simple truths that no one in good faith can deny, then we ask them-

Why must you convince yourself that this current covid hoax is actually real?!

That those people aren't psychopathic freaks whose brains, lacking the neurochemicals to transmit the signals which cause empathy, and will stop at nothing to assume complete total control of everything?

Why would you suddenly just "believe" and "trust" these figures of power and authority, now - of all times, given their track records?

That doesn't make logical sense. I just don't understand why people have switched off their rational when the above 5 points were pretty much a universal given?

They just need to accept it, move on and start joining the side for humanity or, failing that, while hopefully not bringing us all down, they might just deserve to exit this plane of reality. It might sound a little harsh and cold but that unfortunate reality may hit suddenly by death from the vax or via the enslavement process into the AI hive mind grid. At the end of the day we all make our own beds however the Devil is on our doorstep waiting to be invited over the threshold. 

*deep breath*

f2a887e73fa33d2a6101ac3c940f3e5f0300e1a7e9265b2229479fa0c3aec97e.jpg.5d4649e30882737780305e09e5b146d7.jpg

<end of rant>

Yeah great post and I think you've summed it all up there quite well. Thinking about myself I've always reckoned there's a few factors as to why I've never really taken the words of politicians or media for granted, the biggest being that my father was in politics and I had an inside look at an early age at the machine and how it really works. The vast majority I feel have some idea that there is a level of dishonesty going on but they would be shocked and horrified if they ever found out the scale of what was really happening behind the scenes.

There is also the comfort factor. People crave leadership and the feeling they are being well looked after, to the point that it can be blindingly obvious that they are under tyranny and their leaders not only don't give a fuck about them but would prefer they were dead, and they still won't acknowledge it. The thought that we are really out there alone in the world, that the system is a sham and a scam and the only way we can really fulfil our potential as human beings is embracing ourselves and each other, embracing the one true love, is incredibly, unthinkably scary for many many people.

I, as I suspect many of us in this forum as well, have known this for a few years now. The challenge is to build a deeper connection with that love, that spirit, and navigate through all of this bullshit as best we can.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 4

People with learning disabilities were up to six times more likely to die from Covid-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, analysis shows.

A report from Public Health England (PHE) found the death rate for those with a learning disability was 30 times higher in the 18-34 age group.

The charity Mencap said the government had "failed to protect" a group already experiencing health inequalities.

Social Care Minister Helen Whately has announced a review of the findings.

The study, which looked at deaths between 21 March and 5 June, found that 451 per 100,000 people registered with a learning disability had died with Covid-19 during that period.

Due to gaps in the data, the researchers estimated that it could be as high as 692 per 100,000 - 6.3 times higher than the general population.

The report suggests the huge disparity could be because people with learning disabilities are more prone to obesity and diabetes, which can increase the risk of dying from Covid-19.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54924121

Translation: people with underlying conditions get tested positive, so covid go's on the death cert. A larger percentage of them of course would be more vulnerable people.

This was a BBC brainwashing message.

Love your government.

Stay afraid.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

That's the old normal, snitches get riches now and a high credit score.

Sowing mistrust of those around us and giving power to the petty and spiteful is a deliberate tactic to destroy social cohesion, isolate and divide us.

Divide and rule. 

1 hour ago, Velma said:

That's the old normal, snitches get riches now and a high credit score.

Sowing mistrust of those around us and giving power to the petty and spiteful is a deliberate tactic to destroy social cohesion, isolate and divide us. 

Divide and rule

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

British study suggests majority of people support giving up privacy to tackle coronavirus
https://reclaimthenet.org/study-suggests-majority-of-people-support-giving-up-privacy-to-tackle-coronavirus/

Should I believe Mr Lewandowsky?

Just like the majority of people were happy to give up their privacy to fight the last favourite bogeyman - terrorism.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

According to this article, a "long Covid" support group has identified 172 symptoms of the long-term effects of the virus. From water on the knee to livedo reticularis, disruption to the menstrual cycle, demoralisation and post-Covid diabetes (though I couldn't find hypochondria or munchausen's syndrome on the list...).

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/health/symptoms-may-have-long-covid-4921946

170 symptoms that mean you could have long Covid

I have all these except disruption to menstrual cycle.

Don't get old......it sucks.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Not only did I read that in an Irish accent, I so wish it was a line in the article. 

They got to meet their quoter or no payment from World bank.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I think this may get at the core of why there seems to be so many Branch Covidians! 

In our 'democratic' western nations we've all grown up with various degrees of welfare safety nets, universal health care, free schooling, pensions, environmental and health and safety regulations to keep us safe from harms, voting, open public debate - we vote in governments to work for us, the people, our taxes pay their salaries - I think the majority of people just cannot and will not accept the fact that their government is against them and is literally assisting in their mass murder and eventual total enslavement, let alone a unified force of international governments in lockstep doing it. 

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force, especially if you've been hoodwinked to the extreme for a lifetime and so have all your friends and family - it would be extremely difficult to have to be suddenly 'waking up' during this madness; imagine the stages of grief one would have to go through accepting the fact the very core basis of which your community/nation/society/everyday experience has been built on has been a total lie:    

•          denial.
  •          anger.
  •          bargaining.
  •          depression.
  •          acceptance.

My empathy extends only so much as I can intellectually comprehend that going through that emotional rollercoaster and having your whole paradigm shattered, whilst also having to deal/process everything else; financial uncertainty/calamity, trying to keep a roof over your head, feeding yourself even, children not at school, worry over elderly parents, sickness through lack of medical treatments and from a year of stress and fear of everything including the 'virus', a waking reality of constant horrendous negative propaganda all simmering in a harmful technological electro-magnetic stew being continuously bought further to the boil.   -  As I said, I can intellectually accept that would be difficult, but that's as far as my empathy will extend.

The way I see it is that these people have had YEARS to wake up and smell the manure of reality!!!! They should have wised up many moons ago. The obvious inverted, precarious state of existence on planet Earth for at least the past 40-50 years should have made that obvious to even the most thickest of sculls. I woke up to it by the time I was 18. There's really no excuse for not seeing the world is fucked and the totalitarian tip toe has been slowly driven by a Cult - (read the 0.01% Political/business leaders, royalty etc who hold nearly ALL the wealth) which has taken blatantly larger steps and consolidation with the assistance of technology since 911  -

If you have always thought and believed to the core of your being that there's no nefarious conspiracy behind government agendas, both historical and modern - If you honestly have been living in a lala land where your govt is there to serve you and mainstream medical science and health care is/has been working for humanities greater good and upliftment and your conscious mind has now hit a brick wall and that naïve illusion refuses to shatter -  you only have yourself to blame.  

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for your current predicaments. Even if your finding yourself in a predicament where you're hating on yourself even more for being such an ignorant fool. Too bad. 

Even if we strip all the obvious 'conspiratorial' fragments of the big picture away, what basic universal reality 'truths' are we left with....

1. Governments always lie - no one has ever denied believing that to some degree;
  2. The World Health Org has played silly buggers calling pandemics and been caught in the pocket of big pharma before in the not so distant past - it was highly publicised a decade ago;
  3. The media lies and plays to certain agendas- people have generally accepted this premise for quite some time;
  4. There's a small click of extremely wealthy and well connected individuals and families  that run the show, think Royal families, Popes, big business leaders of monopolies/big tech, banking cartels WEF, bureaucrats in the EU/UN/think tanks, celebrities - no one can say they don't know this;
  5.  and many of them seem to have a predilection for raping children - no one can say they've never heard of Jeffery Epstein. 

Taking these simple truths that no one in good faith can deny, then we ask them-

Why must you convince yourself that this current covid hoax is actually real?!

That those people aren't psychopathic freaks whose brains, lacking the neurochemicals to transmit the signals which cause empathy, and will stop at nothing to assume complete total control of everything?

Why would you suddenly just "believe" and "trust" these figures of power and authority, now - of all times, given their track records?

That doesn't make logical sense. I just don't understand why people have switched off their rational when the above 5 points were pretty much a universal given?

They just need to accept it, move on and start joining the side for humanity or, failing that, while hopefully not bringing us all down, they might just deserve to exit this plane of reality. It might sound a little harsh and cold but that unfortunate reality may hit suddenly by death from the vax or via the enslavement process into the AI hive mind grid. At the end of the day we all make our own beds however the Devil is on our doorstep waiting to be invited over the threshold. 

*deep breath*

f2a887e73fa33d2a6101ac3c940f3e5f0300e1a7e9265b2229479fa0c3aec97e.jpg.5d4649e30882737780305e09e5b146d7.jpg

<end of rant>

Out of likes.......great post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Have you now been unfriended? 

I got a laugh reaction.. the REAL fun begins when his literal army of 830 mercenaries decide to weigh in and flex their authoritarian know-it-all-righteousness... here's hoping.. I'm bored.. got my popcorn...

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

I've been meaning to order one of those. Meanwhile, I've done my own testing, and if you wrap the phone well in aluminum foil, it completely drops off the radar. Crude but effective.

Yep, I have rolls of alfoil in my supply stock