Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my dad debating the vaccine. Apparently I'm told my position is cowardly that i don't take the vaccine. I just said i am not an anti vaxxer, but i am waiting this rushed vaccine out. Then he started banging on about democracy. Not nuch i can say to someone who thinks this has ever been a democracy. 

 

Whats more unforgivable he agreed that not travelling or working because you have not had the vaccine is tyranny. Yet these people go along with it. 

 

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

I had something similar this morning with my partner when I laughed at the BBC article about still having to lockdown if you've had the jab and you may spread it. 

 

My Mrs' response was they've always said that. I quickly responded and said they haven't and that her memory is very short at no time have they said this. Its a losing battle. I'm thinking the amazon look a great place right now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1532

  • oddsnsods

    1423

  • DarianF

    1369

  • SimonTV

    1221

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Velma said:

The over-70’s received a letter inviting them for vaccination and the uptake was disappointing, so they offered it to health workers, with the same result, ‘hesitancy’ and then decided to give it to the police and teachers, but they also suggested including secondary school pupils in that list. None of the above have been convinced by the efficacy or safety of these vaccines and are resisting it.

 

They were right to be hesitant, because the “experts” have no idea if immunisation prevents transmission of the phantom virus and lockdown rules must remain. Prof Van-Tam said "no vaccine has ever been" 100% effective, so there is no guaranteed protection. "Even after you have had both doses of the vaccine you may still give Covid-19 to someone else and the chains of transmission will then continue."

 

Therefore, not only is the vaccine dangerous, it is useless. You are either immune or you’re not and if not, there is no point in receiving it. None. Those who have already had a jab were administered it under a false pretext, having been told it was “the light at the end of the tunnel” and the "only hope” of getting their lives back, being able to visit loved ones and return to a sense of normality. They were conned.

 

I'm over 70 and so is the wife.....we haven't received an invite to be needled.

Thankfully, our local practice is about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe so it's highly likely they've fucked up as per usual.

If it does eventually get here we will both be telling them to get stuffed of course.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

Well as the BBC would say....

 

We start with the revival of the baseless conspiracy theory, known as the 'Great Reset', which claims a group of world leaders orchestrated the pandemic to take control of the global economy.

 

 From the same article 

542877823_Screenshot2021-01-25031927.png.624c17bb38b45335aca98d1f341eae33.png

The coronavirus pandemic 'Great Reset' theory and a false vaccine claim debunked

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I had something similar this morning with my partner when I laughed at the BBC article about still having to lockdown if you've had the jab and you may spread it. 

 

My Mrs' response was they've always said that. I quickly responded and said they haven't and that her memory is very short at no time have they said this. Its a losing battle. I'm thinking the amazon look a great place right now. 

It is mate. If you can get away i would personally. I have no money i am pretty screwed. Admittedly i was caught up in circles. He does not agree with lockdown though but he certainly very blue pilled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Of course it’s relevant. If you’re posting cv videos from an obvious sell-out it’s fucking relevant . Seems to be a couple of posters on this forum happy to defend this fucker.. 

 

Out of likes.

Sussed the bastard ages ago.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Well as the BBC would say....

 

We start with the revival of the baseless conspiracy theory, known as the 'Great Reset', which claims a group of world leaders orchestrated the pandemic to take control of the global economy.

 

 From the same article 

542877823_Screenshot2021-01-25031927.png.624c17bb38b45335aca98d1f341eae33.png

The coronavirus pandemic 'Great Reset' theory and a false vaccine claim debunked

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my dad debating the vaccine. Apparently I'm told my position is cowardly that i don't take the vaccine. I just said i am not an anti vaxxer, but i am waiting this rushed vaccine out. Then he started banging on about democracy. Not nuch i can say to someone who thinks this has ever been a democracy. 

 

Whats more unforgivable he agreed that not travelling or working because you have not had the vaccine is tyranny. Yet these people go along with it. 

 

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

Maybe remind him to get his Will in order 😂 prior to the vax, that might snap him out of the Covid trick haze.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Never heard of him. Maybe good that I haven't.  🤣

Bloke was a well known conspiracy theorist that millions followed. Probably more popular than Icke at his height.

 

He then renounced 'his' theories on the demolitions at 911, proving it was nonsense by knocking over some Jenga blocks for the BBC.

 

Case closed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Saved said:

Bloke was a well known conspiracy theorist that millions followed. Probably more popular than Icke at his height.

 

He then renounced 'his' theories on the demolitions at 911, proving it was nonsense by knocking over some Jenga blocks for the BBC.

 

Case closed.

 

Charlie Veitch, the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist Who Realized He Was Duped - Guardian Liberty Voice (guardianlv.com)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Maybe remind him to get his Will in order 😂 prior to the vax, that might snap him out of the Covid trick haze.

I just cant believe how naive some people are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fluke said:

 

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

Speaking of the build back better crap, anyone hear about the secret message hidden in the source code on the Whitehouse website.... encouraging would be hackers to join pedo Joe’s team to build back better...crazeeeeee

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Even David Icke had posted a message to say that Veitch would deeply regret his actions, while Alex Jones told him not to even bother communicating with him, as he no longer knew him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It was always a bit of a fool's errand focussing so much on the physics of 9/11 like Loose Change or Alex Jones did, when there's so much more solid evidence like the dancing Israelis or the emergency fire systems being tampered with. Not as easy to "debunk" that stuff.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It is mate. If you can get away i would personally. I have no money i am pretty screwed. Admittedly i was caught up in circles. He does not agree with lockdown though but he certainly very blue pilled. 

It’s a losing battle imo, my mother in law has been very much against this from the start but she’s told me she’ll be taking the vaccine when it’s her turn. Her reason? “We won’t be able to do anything at all unless we take it”.  There’ll be loads that’ll give in to the bastards.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MKZI said:

It’s a losing battle imo, my mother in law has been very much against this from the start but she’s told me she’ll be taking the vaccine when it’s her turn. Her reason? “We won’t be able to do anything at all unless we take it”.  There’ll be loads that’ll give in to the bastards.

 

Yep, I am lucky in that while I haven't always gotten on with my immediate family for other reasons, we all see pretty much eye to eye on Covid. I can't imagine what kind of state I'd be in mentally if they were all true believers, so my heart goes out to anyone struggling with this.

 

I have had a few tense discussions with friends and extended family who've told me very similar things to this. The sad fact they seem either unaware of or unwilling to admit is that if they accept a government that is willing to be this overreaching and totalitarian they're not going to be suddenly left alone once they take their vaccines. Far from it, it will only be the beginning of everything they knew transforming into a constant living hell, all because they were too scared to get a bit uncomfortable and say, "no".

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I just cant believe how naive some people are. 

I don’t think naive. Just hoodwinked. It’s really good you’ve got this open dialogue and able to say what you both think freely. It’s something to be grateful for. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bullion said:

Yeah I think Alex Jones modelled his ‘privacy pocket’ (let your imagination run wild with that phrase....lol) on Snowden’s version of a faraday cage.

 

I've been meaning to order one of those. Meanwhile, I've done my own testing, and if you wrap the phone well in aluminum foil, it completely drops off the radar. Crude but effective.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t think naive. Just hoodwinked. It’s really good you’ve got this open dialogue and able to say what you both think freely. It’s something to be grateful for. 

I am thankful for it actually. He grills me in a friendly manner. Always used to have long debates growing up walking along the countryside. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...