Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

The WHO has yet again quickly and quietly updated their guidelines for covid testing as of 13/1/2021
In this update they claim that PRC test used at high amplification cycles are virtually meaningless and that moving forward a covid diagnosis should only be made with a secondary confirmatory test and clinical presentation of symptoms. Semantics aside, they're saying  there's a very high probability that the ‘asymptomatic’ cases they used to justify lock downs for a year weren't even contagious.

1127547805_ThisisJoeBidensfirst2daysasPresident4-23screenshot.png.f6fee601bf655f148c8fe3d95e1aafa2.png

We know they've quietly discussed this every now and then but you would think they'd wait until the full roll out of of Operation Kill Shot Pandemic 1 was complete before starting to scream it.

image.png.d0060728228b68d0477ad2e33464819a.png

“We may well be in a situation where we have to have an annual coronavirus vaccine much like we do with the flu vaccine, but the public should be reassured that these technologies are relatively easy to edit and tweak, so once we find strains that are predominant, the vaccines can be altered.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/annual-covid-shot-like-flu-jab-vaccines-chief-842532

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

One has to admit Killinda is a rather handsome WOman.

image.png.7a8b421487d3b01fe732e878ccc56673.png

And Kill Gates the 3rd is kinda campy

AgR1.gif.d4472b926e07f16006aa3ce563402b3e.gif

They're like white versions of Michael and Osama only somewhat less physically attractive.

He gives nerds a bad name. Are well known male figures so corrupted they can’t actually attract the opposite gender so they get women who used to be guys. I don’t get this Frankenstein stuff, the mutants were here long before Covid!

5 hours ago, pete675 said:

Fern Britton asks fans if Covid is 'a con to control us' in Twitter debate 'I had to ask!':

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1379888/fern-britton-twitter-coronavirus-covid-conspiracy-theory-UK-lockdown-news-latest-update

Interesting that this appeared in the Express - all British papers are basically comics, but the Express is lnot as bad as most,  and has been willing to feature 9/11 truth, the matrix and so on in its pages.

Many rushed to disagree that it was a "con", as one said there is “no benefit” to pretending that there’s a virus.

They typed: “What is the benefit to the whole world pretending there's a virus, people losing their livelihoods, etc. Funny they can never answer that when I ask. It’s totally bonkers!”

In fact that's very easy to answer - small and medium businesses going under benefits the big boys who can acquire assets at rock bottom prices. I doubt that many pubs and restaurants will survive the next few months, watch as the sites are sold off - maybe some will be turned into Conjob vaccination centres.

The neo-feudal global state planned by the WEF must imply a drastic fall in living standards in the US, Britain and Europe.

I like Fern Britton. She also hates that twat Phillip Scofield.  

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Its satisfying to finally read a little push back against the narrative in the mainstream press down here in Aotearoa - where everything is fortunately 99% old-normal.

270119246_Screenshot2021-01-24153341.png.b72ad71f3537abc856a295e5a6d49000.png

The Ministry of Health has weighed in after a South Island café owner added his own sign to the Covid-19 QR code outside his business, telling customers, scanning in was "optional. (which it is)

The cafe owner said:

“There’s no virus here in the Bay,” 

he “doesn’t accept” the coronavirus is real,or the extra ones they are making up”.

“It’s all about getting the vaccine…and what goes into these unproven vaccines?... I’ve got a fair idea,” .......“A micro chip is one little thing I wouldn’t want having....“I'm after the truth not twisted stories,”   Ka pai, congratulations that man! 

Queue salty facebook comments lol

1347363777_Screenshot2021-01-24153855.png.d5e7ae1618df54ebb8c86d57973fc934.png947879814_Screenshot2021-01-24153754.png.0086b739508eb53bde95065381c0dbad.png

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/shocker-backlash-golden-bay-cafes-sign-telling-patrons-scanning-qr-code-optional?

Dreadful comments from the braindead facefuck twats underneath.

These are the people some on this forum tell me I should feel sorry for and not berate.

• Like 1

The Covid lottery....wtf. This is pure comedy, I love the language of supposedly having access to a life saving cure for a wildly infectious, often fatal disease ..... scoring a shot 😂 like a drug addict. Who knew you could just hang around at Subway, score the highly sought after covid vax then post your haul on Tik Tok to make your friends jealous. I can’t wait to hear such stories down here when the Government finally rolls out the Aussie shots, I bet it’ll be like Bingo!
43D997AF-08E0-4351-802E-18E68F32AA9B.png.6c4178819960e742650fdbae53b97232.png

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

These are the people some on this forum tell me I should feel sorry for and not berate.

Maybe some people see them as disabled.... they have definitely disabled their critical thinking skills!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Facebook is really hard work. Many people from my martial arts past have been nothing but a let down. These was really big characters and people I thought I respected. One guy who I never liked years ago is now a copper.

He said we should be coming down hard on anyone who does not comply. Loads of people who I thought I repeceted was all but short of telling him to bash people over the head and cheering him on. Very strange!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bullion said:

I’m glad I’ve unpersoned myself and kept a non smart phone...lol.... not that I have any inclination to travel

Yeah... I'm sure there's many of us that would like to turn back the clock and not get on that train. Wasn't thinking much about mass profiling and surveillance though when I joined Facebook and got my first smartphone at the age of 15

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sadly those comments accounted for 70-80% of them. I agree, its not a worthwhile virtue to strive to pretend to be kind or civil towards these people anymore....although I rarely waste my time mocking them to their face  (they're always so defensive and I don't like wasting my words)  I think its reached a point where its justified to be righteously impertinent and frankly antagonistic if we have to have dealings with them. 

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

Who does bill gates think he’s fooling with the picture of him ‘taking the vaccine’. It’s a completely different person, his ear is a different shape! 

47C42F42-EBF4-4A23-BC32-38E3FEB2484F.jpeg

907FE700-0852-46B1-B702-883CE2CFAD54.jpeg

More satanic piss taking.

This needs to go viral.

Hopefully it will.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Facebook is really hard work. Many people from my martial arts past have been nothing but a let down. These was really big characters and people I thought I respected. One guy who I never liked years ago is now a copper.

He said we should be coming down hard on anyone who does not comply. Loads of people who I thought I repeceted was all but short of telling him to bash people over the head and cheering him on. Very strange!

FB and online news article comments sections are echo chambers for the sanctimonious self righteousness among us - whether its covid or any other slightly prickly "theme" - its like a wet dream for them, providing the 'safe space' to unleash their authoritarian nature in always being "right" and "good".

I think the designers of FB (CIA/DARPA etc) knew that it could be used to hijack and utilise those primordial brain reactions - lashing out in fear, without logical thought whilst providing a fake tonic for human emotion; needing to feel safe and accepted as part of a group/community - all built for these times - to pit us all against each other when theres never been a time in history where we need to be more united.... they knew this in the same way they knowingly designed the 'like' button (and now all the others) to release a bit of dopamine to make people "feel good" over shallow vindications, cause addictions and destroy human relationships and basic civil conversation. Theyre really smart at being evil

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Sadly those comments accounted for 70-80% of them. I agree, its not a worthwhile virtue to strive to pretend to be kind or civil towards these people anymore....although I rarely waste my time mocking them to their face  (they're always so defensive and I don't like wasting my words)  I think its reached a point where its justified to be righteously impertinent and frankly antagonistic if we have to have dealings with them. 

Out of likes but I'm the same. It's getting harder by the day though. I had an old friend who's Mum has just died of "covid" and what do you say to him? Do your research? There is nothing to say to him other than sorry. If you say anything you are the wrong un.

They've got you by the balls!

32 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my dad debating the vaccine. Apparently I'm told my position is cowardly that i don't take the vaccine. I just said i am not an anti vaxxer, but i am waiting this rushed vaccine out. Then he started banging on about democracy. Not nuch i can say to someone who thinks this has ever been a democracy. 

Whats more unforgivable he agreed that not travelling or working because you have not had the vaccine is tyranny. Yet these people go along with it. 

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I have just spent an hour on the phone with my dad debating the vaccine. Apparently I'm told my position is cowardly that i don't take the vaccine. I just said i am not an anti vaxxer, but i am waiting this rushed vaccine out. Then he started banging on about democracy. Not nuch i can say to someone who thinks this has ever been a democracy. 

Whats more unforgivable he agreed that not travelling or working because you have not had the vaccine is tyranny. Yet these people go along with it. 

I then said what do you think build back better means? "Oh its just a slogan" 😂😂. Sigh

I had something similar this morning with my partner when I laughed at the BBC article about still having to lockdown if you've had the jab and you may spread it. 

My Mrs' response was they've always said that. I quickly responded and said they haven't and that her memory is very short at no time have they said this. Its a losing battle. I'm thinking the amazon look a great place right now. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Velma said:

The over-70’s received a letter inviting them for vaccination and the uptake was disappointing, so they offered it to health workers, with the same result, ‘hesitancy’ and then decided to give it to the police and teachers, but they also suggested including secondary school pupils in that list. None of the above have been convinced by the efficacy or safety of these vaccines and are resisting it.

They were right to be hesitant, because the “experts” have no idea if immunisation prevents transmission of the phantom virus and lockdown rules must remain. Prof Van-Tam said "no vaccine has ever been" 100% effective, so there is no guaranteed protection. "Even after you have had both doses of the vaccine you may still give Covid-19 to someone else and the chains of transmission will then continue."

Therefore, not only is the vaccine dangerous, it is useless. You are either immune or you’re not and if not, there is no point in receiving it. None. Those who have already had a jab were administered it under a false pretext, having been told it was “the light at the end of the tunnel” and the "only hope” of getting their lives back, being able to visit loved ones and return to a sense of normality. They were conned.

I'm over 70 and so is the wife.....we haven't received an invite to be needled.

Thankfully, our local practice is about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe so it's highly likely they've fucked up as per usual.

If it does eventually get here we will both be telling them to get stuffed of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Well as the BBC would say....

We start with the revival of the baseless conspiracy theory, known as the 'Great Reset', which claims a group of world leaders orchestrated the pandemic to take control of the global economy.

From the same article 

542877823_Screenshot2021-01-25031927.png.624c17bb38b45335aca98d1f341eae33.png

The coronavirus pandemic 'Great Reset' theory and a false vaccine claim debunked

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I had something similar this morning with my partner when I laughed at the BBC article about still having to lockdown if you've had the jab and you may spread it. 

My Mrs' response was they've always said that. I quickly responded and said they haven't and that her memory is very short at no time have they said this. Its a losing battle. I'm thinking the amazon look a great place right now. 

It is mate. If you can get away i would personally. I have no money i am pretty screwed. Admittedly i was caught up in circles. He does not agree with lockdown though but he certainly very blue pilled. 

3 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Of course it’s relevant. If you’re posting cv videos from an obvious sell-out it’s fucking relevant . Seems to be a couple of posters on this forum happy to defend this fucker.. 

Out of likes.

Sussed the bastard ages ago.

• Like 1