Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Is there no escape from being reminded of the Hoax of the Century?

Much as I hate most tv I like a bit of light entertainment escapism but even that is denied.

Guests sitting miles apart like they just raspberry tarted...no wonder they brought in widescreen tv!

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Oh Christ 😂 

A bunch of incels if ever I saw such a group!

One has to admit Killinda is a rather handsome WOman.

image.png.7a8b421487d3b01fe732e878ccc56673.png

And Kill Gates the 3rd is kinda campy

AgR1.gif.d4472b926e07f16006aa3ce563402b3e.gif

They're like white versions of Michael and Osama only somewhat less physically attractive.

• Haha 1

The over-70’s received a letter inviting them for vaccination and the uptake was disappointing, so they offered it to health workers, with the same result, ‘hesitancy’ and then decided to give it to the police and teachers, but they also suggested including secondary school pupils in that list. None of the above have been convinced by the efficacy or safety of these vaccines and are resisting it.

They were right to be hesitant, because the “experts” have no idea if immunisation prevents transmission of the phantom virus and lockdown rules must remain. Prof Van-Tam said "no vaccine has ever been" 100% effective, so there is no guaranteed protection. "Even after you have had both doses of the vaccine you may still give Covid-19 to someone else and the chains of transmission will then continue."

Therefore, not only is the vaccine dangerous, it is useless. You are either immune or you’re not and if not, there is no point in receiving it. None. Those who have already had a jab were administered it under a false pretext, having been told it was “the light at the end of the tunnel” and the "only hope” of getting their lives back, being able to visit loved ones and return to a sense of normality. They were conned.

• Like 9
7 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I don't as a rule decide what to read or watch based on who the person is.  I agree he's a cunt.  I first came across him about five years ago, at which point he was a fully paid-up mouthy Leftist.  He seems to have changed his tune now.  He's a cunt, but his videos can be interesting.

If someone can find the highlighted video anywhere (see below) please let me know . It seems to have been properly scrubbed.

You don’t give fuckers like this the benefit of the doubt . These people don’t ‘change their tune’. His performance as a witness to the Ian Tomlinson killing was so embarrassingly scripted , there’s no coming back from that. Never forget this fucker also went on that piece of BBC 911 propaganda shit and ‘changed his mind’ 

so fuck him and fuck his ‘interesting’ videos. 

As can be seen by this interview he was clearly performing a well rehearsed script, the interview took place the day after the murder, so he had plenty of time to rehearse. Also ask yourself, if he was a casual witness as he claims, how did the BBC just happen to find him the next day?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LfxSwiik9W4/UE96BIzuX1I/AAAAAAAACcU/hcCTo-xe_p4/s400/ian-tomlinson.jpg
Ian Tomlinson
In this interview he starts off with “I think in any confrontation truth is the first casualty”, lulling the viewer into the illusion that he is about to tell the truth.
Then speaking about his alleged encounter with Ian Tomlinson he says:
 “He was riddled with tattoos”.

This is a picture of Ian that day, clearly his arms legs and everywhere else is covered by clothing, the only part of his flesh visible is his head, and no tattoos are visible.
In a further attempt to have the viewer form a derogatory opinion of Mr Tomlinson, he adds:
 “And from the smell of him he had been drinking all day, and his eyes were very wide as if he was under the influence of drugs”!

Not content with just slandering Mr Tomlinson in such a despicable manner, he then praised the police handling of the situation after they murdered him!
He says “I came along at half past six last night and the police seemed to be acting very professionally, there was no over kill or beatings, and the only reason this gentleman collapsed was the police ran forward maybe 20 metres at a time, and I seen him collapse and smash his head”.
He goes onto praise the police further saying they had medics there within seconds, when asked if he was at the protest he said:
“No, I am a city worker, I was there out of curiosity”.
As I will demonstrate later on in this blog, at this time CV had been filming demos and posting them on You Tube for well over a year previous.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com/2012/09/charles-torres-veitch.html?m=1

2990D09A-767E-4BD6-B96A-27BD9BA85FE6.jpeg

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've joined several private Facebook groups of people sharing their side-effects from the Covid 19 'vaccine' and it seems to me that the side-effects for the vaccine are basically the same as catching the disease.

I guess the idea is to kill off the elderly who so far have managed to escape being hit by Covid 19.

I know a lot of people don't believe it's a real virus, my family know people who have died of this thing. 

Chances are it's all part of the Kill Gates eugenics and world depopulation plan.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

If someone can find the highlighted video anywhere , please let me know . It seems to have been properly scrubbed.

You don’t give fuckers like this the benefit of the doubt . These people don’t ‘change their tune’. His performance as a witness to the Ian Tomlinson killing was so embarrassingly scripted , there’s no coming back from that. Never forget this fucker also went on that piece of BBC 911 propaganda shit and ‘changed his mind’ 

so fuck him and fuck his ‘interesting’ videos. 

As can be seen by this interview he was clearly performing a well rehearsed script, the interview took place the day after the murder, so he had plenty of time to rehearse. Also ask yourself, if he was a casual witness as he claims, how did the BBC just happen to find him the next day?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LfxSwiik9W4/UE96BIzuX1I/AAAAAAAACcU/hcCTo-xe_p4/s400/ian-tomlinson.jpg
Ian Tomlinson
In this interview he starts off with “I think in any confrontation truth is the first casualty”, lulling the viewer into the illusion that he is about to tell the truth.
Then speaking about his alleged encounter with Ian Tomlinson he says:
 “He was riddled with tattoos”.

This is a picture of Ian that day, clearly his arms legs and everywhere else is covered by clothing, the only part of his flesh visible is his head, and no tattoos are visible.
In a further attempt to have the viewer form a derogatory opinion of Mr Tomlinson, he adds:
 “And from the smell of him he had been drinking all day, and his eyes were very wide as if he was under the influence of drugs”!

Not content with just slandering Mr Tomlinson in such a despicable manner, he then praised the police handling of the situation after they murdered him!
He says “I came along at half past six last night and the police seemed to be acting very professionally, there was no over kill or beatings, and the only reason this gentleman collapsed was the police ran forward maybe 20 metres at a time, and I seen him collapse and smash his head”.
He goes onto praise the police further saying they had medics there within seconds, when asked if he was at the protest he said:
“No, I am a city worker, I was there out of curiosity”.
As I will demonstrate later on in this blog, at this time CV had been filming demos and posting them on You Tube for well over a year previous.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com/2012/09/charles-torres-veitch.html?m=1

2990D09A-767E-4BD6-B96A-27BD9BA85FE6.jpeg

This post is not relevant to the thread.  This is a thread about Covid-19 hysteria.  I'm not endorsing him, I'm just saying his videos can be interesting and that I don't judge output by the messenger.  Drop the sanctimonious attitude and calm down.

Edited by Ergo Storm
Just now, Ergo Storm said:

This post is not relevant to the thread.  This is a thread about Covid-19 hysteria.  I'm not endorsing him, I'm just saying his videos can be interesting and that I don't judge output by the messenger.  Drop the sanctimonious attitude and calm down.

Of course it’s relevant. If you’re posting cv videos from an obvious sell-out it’s fucking relevant . Seems to be a couple of posters on this forum happy to defend this fucker.. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I wondered because dentists have been open officially, but round me they've been behaving oddly so that they might as well have been closed.

I went a few months ago with toothache. 

After much messing about with telephone appointments and taking a course of antibiotics they prescribed, I then had to pay for the appointment up front.

They took an x-ray, and diagnosed that I have some infection in the tooth, or perhaps no infection, and if there is some, it might be just starting up or just dying down.

I could have it extracted for £60 or a root canal for £230 or just leave it for my body to fight myself if there was an infection at all.

I opted to leave it because I didn't trust such inept of people faffing in my mouth.

But then 2 people at work said they had family members who had experienced the same nonsense recently at other dental practices.

The tooth's gone black now at the base but they were so unhelpful that I don't want to go back.

Hey TF,

I am sorry to hear about your tooth :(

I have been hearing similar stories to yourself, which is highly concerning.

I am amazed the dentist wanted to extract or do a RTC on an infected tooth. That alone was pretty bad.

bad.

You should have been given antibiotics for sure.

Sounds like the root has died, I can only imagine that was very painful for you.

I know you're not wanting to go back and I really don't blame you as dentists are taking the piss, but I think you're going to need that tooth extracted as it could make you very, very ill to have it remain (including infection in your jaw bone and remaining teeth and bacteria entering your bloodstream from it)

You might need to be quite strong headed with your dentist for this one. 

I really hope you get this sorted. Our teeth are linked to so many conditions, it's quite alarming.

In the meantime, if you could get some colloidal silver as a temp antibiotic, salt water to rinse your mouth and even coconut oil swirled around for as long as you can as that'll pull out any impurities :)

Hopefully that'll help :)

(Sorry for going off topic, just a wee bit of help for anyone struggling at these times.)

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

Is there no escape from being reminded of the Hoax of the Century?

Much as I hate most tv I like a bit of light entertainment escapism but even that is denied.

Guests sitting miles apart like they just raspberry tarted...no wonder they brought in widescreen tv!

The propaganda is everywhere,  it's total overkill.  It reeks of desperation and bad planning.  I feel so very despondent sometimes, but then I am given hope by the fact that they appear to be pushing, pushing, pushing, which sounds panicked to me.  They are moving everything so fast,  this isn't totalitarian tiptoe.  So why the rush?  What has changed?

• Like 1

Irish Govt Special Committee panel admitting even if an asymptomatic person with no signs of illness at all is admitted to hospital for, say, a heart attack which then kills them, but they test positive - they will be recorded as a convid death statistic. And also if someone was admitted to hospital after falling off a roof and breaking a leg, who then tests positive - they will be recorded as a convid hospital patient! No surprises but glad its being said out loud. 

How long will they be able to maintain this charade? 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sbupukk4mQYZ/ (length only 2:20)

Edited by skitzorat

This virus, C19 - a flu-type virus.  Well it's a bad one (I must say I don't subscribe to the idea that it doesn't exist, it does) and it's killed some humans and made many others very ill.  Most, 80% experience either none or mild symptoms, pretty typical of a coronavirus of this type.  Origins? It either jumped species via the Wuhan market or it escaped (or was allowed to/humm!) from a local Bio-lab.  I doubt the truth here will ever be formally disclosed. Problem, reaction, solution. Question is, what about the vaccines?  How safe are they?  Why should the entire planet's humans be inoculated when vaccines don't stop the spread of a virus and most don't suffer severe symptoms unless they are old or have significant underlying health issues?  Risk matters.  The Oxf and the Russian are traditional viral vector types, I've had most vaccines, I'm a wildlife photographer and have traveled the world.  The MRNA Pfizer/Moderna technology though is an entirely different and experimental new ball game.  The animal studies didn't impress me at all, although I'm not a virologist or genetic engineering expert.  I won't be taking this mRNA vaccine option as I feel the long term risks/potential reactions (for me personally) are worse than the risks of the 'virus' (which I had mildly, back in the spring 19) to which I SHOULD now have at least some immunity.  See how it all pans out, research DATA and risk assessments matter. 

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

The propaganda is everywhere,  it's total overkill.  It reeks of desperation and bad planning.  I feel so very despondent sometimes, but then I am given hope by the fact that they appear to be pushing, pushing, pushing, which sounds panicked to me.  They are moving everything so fast,  this isn't totalitarian tiptoe.  So why the rush?  What has changed?

Totally agree, its been OTT since Christmas when I feel they started loosing control of the narrative - hence even more ludicrous news stories and govt dictates.

Why the rush - 

Evolving the convid hoax as per the Fabian strategy,  gradually through a seemingly natural dialectic process is now deemed too slow. They're in a hurry to implement total totalitarian lockdown measures and get that poison into every man, woman and child before even the sheepele start to catch on and the power of humanity unites and rises up... which is happening in Europe/USA

whats changed?

I can only guess they're picking up on signs (monitoring the internet and communications) that they may have underestimated us - despite what it looks like to us, perhaps more people are waking up than we realise - hence more pushing to divided neighbour against neighbour with fear ads and "lockdown sceptic" reports. I also feel that they're all lying about how many people have taken the jab too which would also play into it; maybe FAR less than we think/currently reported are voluntarily having it so they've having to double down before the window closes on them.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Velma said:

The over-70’s received a letter inviting them for vaccination and the uptake was disappointing, so they offered it to health workers, with the same result, ‘hesitancy’ and then decided to give it to the police and teachers, but they also suggested including secondary school pupils in that list. None of the above have been convinced by the efficacy or safety of these vaccines and are resisting it.

They were right to be hesitant, because the “experts” have no idea if immunisation prevents transmission of the phantom virus and lockdown rules must remain. Prof Van-Tam said "no vaccine has ever been" 100% effective, so there is no guaranteed protection. "Even after you have had both doses of the vaccine you may still give Covid-19 to someone else and the chains of transmission will then continue."

Therefore, not only is the vaccine dangerous, it is useless. You are either immune or you’re not and if not, there is no point in receiving it. None. Those who have already had a jab were administered it under a false pretext, having been told it was “the light at the end of the tunnel” and the "only hope” of getting their lives back, being able to visit loved ones and return to a sense of normality. They were conned.

Caution is certainly key.  Research risks, don't be 'shamed' into getting any of these vaccines until you are 100 percent sure that the risks (allergies, immune responses or reactions) are not likely to be significant to you personally.  YOUR LIVES MATTER.  Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Louise Seager said:

This virus, C19 - a flu-type virus.  Well it's a bad one (I must say I don't subscribe to the idea that it doesn't exist, it does) and it's killed some humans and made many others very ill.  Most, 80% experience either none or mild symptoms, pretty typical of a coronavirus of this type.  Origins? It either jumped species via the Wuhan market or it escaped (or was allowed to/humm!) from a local Bio-lab.  I doubt the truth here will ever be formally disclosed. Problem, reaction, solution. Question is, what about the vaccines?  How safe are they?  Why should the entire planet's humans be inoculated when vaccines don't stop the spread of a virus and most don't suffer severe symptoms unless they are old or have significant underlying health issues?  Risk matters.  The Oxf and the Russian are traditional viral vector types, I've had most vaccines, I'm a wildlife photographer and have traveled the world.  The MRNA Pfizer/Moderna technology though is an entirely different and experimental new ball game.  The animal studies didn't impress me at all, although I'm not a virologist or genetic engineering expert.  I won't be taking this mRNA vaccine option as I feel the long term risks/potential reactions (for me personally) are worse than the risks of the 'virus' (which I had mildly, back in the spring 19) to which I SHOULD now have at least some immunity.  See how it all pans out, research DATA and risk assessments matter. 

It definitely doesn't exist in the sense that we have a highly contagious virus in the wild that spreads through the air and between asymptomatic people and that is deadly enough to justify vaccinating everyone. 

It might exist in the sense that it is a relatively bad year for flu. 

When you consider these two articles about flu vaccine rates increasing the rates of annual flu, that might even be enough to explain it. 

https://peerj.com/articles/10112/

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0163508

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

Hahaha you don't have to be a Nostradamus- we all predicted this happening after they successfully ousted Trump and literally showed Biden where to stand on the stage! Of course the Satanic Pyschopaths  have something even more nefarious in their agenda to unleash on us next: Is it now time for the real Dark Winter

A MIRACLE! FAUCI SAYS CORONA CASES MAY BE STARTING TO PLATEAU AFTER BIDEN INAUGURATION...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dQWdIWq6rfst/ (length 1:41)