Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

• DarianF

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

omg please watch this.     1_4931640710949503228 (1).mp4

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me. My grandparents fought in WW2 against fascism so to pacify it (in any shape or form), to me seems not an option. Use of loss of citizen rights is something people should prepare for as a worst case scenario. Such as travel or even social welfare Too early yet to judge how far it will go down that path. As I write, Alexy Navalniy now has tens of thousands of protesters out in Russia and is still under arrest. These people are seemingly unafraid. I always thought there's only one way to handle a bully. You have to stand up to them because if not they become emboldened.

Abso-bloody-lutely!!! There's only one option as far as I'm concerned. If it ever comes to it, dying on one's feet is infinitely better than living on one's knees!!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me.

"Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice."

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

"Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice."

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

nuremberg code.jpg

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

It's all about perception .... They control that so brilliantly . All this plandemic or whatever you want to call it is done in such a brilliant way that it's way too much for the average person to see through it . They use repetition and  our natural fears against us . If you think about it, it's impossible to stop it because no matter how many are able to see through, the vast majority will always do what the govt tells them. It's how we were taught since birth. Always do what authority tells you.

As for the deadly UK variant, it was a matter of time was it ? Remember when it came out. " oh it spreads faster, but it's not deadlier '' . Then after three weeks : " It's more deadly " . Then, after the lockdown period " expires" something always has to happen to justify extending it .

If this so called " agenda" goes on for thousands of years as David claims, what are the odds that humanity will be able to stop it now ?

I don't want to sound all doom and gloom, but I was thinking about this today.

Edited by Voshka
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Voshka said:

It's all about perception .... They control that so brilliantly . All this plandemic or whatever you want to call it is done in such a brilliant way that it's way too much for the average person to see through it . They use repetition and  our natural fears against us . If you think about it, it's impossible to stop it because no matter how many are able to see through, the vast majority will always do what the govt tells them. It's how we were taught since birth. Always do what authority tells you.

As for the deadly UK variant, it was a matter of time was it ? Remember when it came out. " oh it spreads faster, but it's not deadlier '' . Then after three weeks : " It's more deadly " . Then, after the lockdown period " expires" something always has to happen to justify extending it .

If this so called " agenda" goes on for thousands of years as David claims, what are the odds that humanity will be able to stop it now ?

The only way for it to stop is non compliance. These protests don't work. If everyone just stopped complying, opened up their businesses then normality would soon come, even if they still go with their little agenda on TV. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bullion said:

Great, so you go in for appendix removal and find out a kidney has been taken..... blame the machine, it malfunctioned!

I agree but unfortunately there are many cases of surgeons doing similar things!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Voshka said:

I was asked in a vaping group when I thought the next Expo would happen at the NEC. I said never because we will be locked down forever. They ripped into me but could not offer a solution because they agreed that there will be unlimited strains/variants morphing from each other. They also knew that 'vaccines' do not prevent the spread. 

They couldn't, however, stand the thought of being locked down indefinitely because though that's the logical scenario, there must be hope that it will all just magically disappear given enough time.

So even basically educated people are exercising the same sort of blind faith that believes enough time will produce an infinite amount of monkeys producing an infinite amount of Shakespearean works.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

The only way for it to stop is non compliance. These protests don't work. If everyone just stopped complying, opened up their businesses then normality would soon come, even if they still go with their little agenda on TV. 

Absolutely correct....The government doesn't have us under house arrest, we are doing it to ourselves!

Same as the mask bollocks.

If everyone pulled their gimp muzzles off and went where and when they liked to see who they wanted to and said stick your needle up your arse what could be done?

Nothing.

Alas.........so, so many sheep and so few free thinkers.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Great ideas. Like to think I’m quite self sufficient. Obviously without a real-time pressure it’s difficult to know if what I have been doing is enough. Obviously an ongoing enterprise.

Would be interested where in U.K. you can go completely off grid. I know it’s not impossible but governments and local authorities make it bloody difficult. 

Watch this channel...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Pabloisawake said:

There is no covid19.

I believe there is a strain of flu going round which is being called Covid, the effects of which are being exaggerated. Also all ailments are being labelled this.

I have indicated that belief since the outset, and seen nothing to convince me otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Watch this channel...

A good little watch.

I wasn't around when all the land was handed out originally and I assume a lot of it was done by force.

I wonder if I'd be allowed to knock on a landowner's door and challenge him to a punch up for it?

🤪

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

nuremberg code.jpg

Nuremberg code unfortunately is going to get dismissed at these vaccines are being approved and therefore don't qualify as an "experiment" even if they de facto are.

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

Nuremberg code unfortunately is going to get dismissed at these vaccines are being approved and therefore don't qualify as an "experiment" even if they de facto are.

You and I both know it's not a vaccine in any sense of the word and what they are carrying out is technically a pure medical experiment on the mugs holding their arms out.

They are nothing more than lab rats.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

A good little watch.

I wasn't around when all the land was handed out originally and I assume a lot of it was done by force.

I wonder if I'd be allowed to knock on a landowner's door and challenge him to a punch up for it?

🤪

You'd have to buy the land and ensure it is not subject to any restrictive covenants against permanent building.  You then get round planning laws by not informing anybody that you are building a cabin on the land.

53 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

I actually heard this laughable propaganda ironically while out running the other day 

its being played over and over on radio x and talksport and i think magic played it the other day

total wank-a-thon advert