Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 minutes ago, chocomel said:

What the fuck is a Social Distancing Champion?!!!

Someone who is highly proficient in standing on tape outside supermarkets, diving in hedges when someone is walking towards them and generally being a twat of the highest order.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

Well , shopping is going to be a barrel load of laughs .. 

I couldn’t stand going to lakeside shopping centre before this all kicked off .. but fuck me  

Intu went into administration earlier this year with huge debts so this will be very much a last gasp effort to rescue the chain.

Who would take their children shopping in such an environment?

Even if someone was gullible enough to accept the spurious, hyped figures of COVID-19 deaths, the disastrous lockdown and the ridiculous social distancing rules, they must surely see the nonsense in the new rules of so-called lockdown easing. If keeping 2 metres apart was essential to prevent the virus passing between people, how can 1 metre now be far enough? Either 2 metre social distancing is necessary or it is just another nonsense rule to confuse and condition people.

(An analogy would be the government building nuclear shelters with 2 metre thick walls during a time of high risk of nuclear war, and a few months later, when the risk was lower, the government still building shelters but with 1 metre thick walls.)

Adding to the confusion, other countries have 1.5m, 1m and no social distancing - all on the advice of their experts. To confirm the nonsense, US health and medical professionals say BLM protests breaking lockdown are no threat to health, but other protests are a threat to health. If the virus is not politically aware, we are being lied to by governments and their experts.

The local school recently took down the banner saying that I might be risking children's lives if i loitered nearby and the letter from number 10 sent out earlier this year is still here but what in that time has changed that makes the virus any less dangerous to me than it was back then?

Another (dated) letter might be nice.

Just received this email update from the Simon Dolan legal challenge today.

Update on Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown

Late on Friday afternoon, 3 minutes before their deadline expired, the Govt filed with us their defence against our claim. All 58 pages of it.

We will publish the whole thing on the site shortly, but the main story is that we have finally exposed that the whole schools shutdown was a lie. The Govt have admitted that they had no legal basis to close schools, and that they simply 'recommended it'.

This was something we suspected all along. The Govt says is is nonsensical for us to say that schools were closed because they remained open for key workers and there had only been a 'request' that schools should shut their doors to other pupils, yet the PM announced on March 18th that "schools will remain closed until further notice"

This is really quite an extraordinary lie, and one which never would have come out if we hadn't started this Judicial Review

Finally, if you would like to get up to the minute updates, please do feel free to follow me on Twitter (just search simondolan). I can get these out much quicker than the updates on here.

• Like 3

Guest A-chan

I have not long returned from my outing to the park and then to the supermarket (I can hardly wait for my fruit and vegetables to grow so I no longer have to queue up...) using public transport.

I personally believe that TFL (Transport For London) have deliberately not informed their bus drivers, at least, about the exemptions from their dictatorial rule. 

The first bus driver, who was female, seemed to barely understand me when I explained that there were exemptions, however, I finally got the message across, and I boarded without much fuss. I did note that there was one other person downstairs without a mask (perhaps she boarded with one on?), and a few more people came on without masks on, however, the majority of people wore their muzzle.

The second bus driver, who was a male, was argumentative and was joined by another passenger who claimed I should get off the bus and stop holding it up (this was a female). The bus driver even told me that I should not talk because I wasn't wearing a mask...he wasn't even wearing one. A beta male passenger, took off his muzzle, to suggest I get a note to show the driver in future, and he conceded I was in the right, however, he at no point said anything to the driver or the angry woman...he then put his mask back on.

I rang the TFL complaint line, and I spoke to a woman who said that she would raise my complaint. She also conceded that nowhere on the TFL website does it read about mask exemption rules or medical proof.

I was rather annoyed by this last experience. I do wonder how much more oppressive this world has to become before the sheeple stop complying. Will they still say: "Please sir, I want some more" whilst the boot is stamping on their face...?

15 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Someone who is highly proficient in standing on tape outside supermarkets, diving in hedges when someone is walking towards them and generally being a twat of the highest order.   

I won't be doing that, following the arrows.. will be no different for me, otherwise, I don't go! No Masks either.. this is the way things are going to be, dead has got to be better..

'All Lives Matter"

Edited by Dawn Richardson

just posting this https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

within a post on facebuk and this delightfully popped up

facebookFactCheck.jpg.6fae8aaa88e9e5f9d6089e70c1040bff.jpg

clearly there is an issue with the title of the article but WTF is this new censorship bollocks???

and LMAO .... big panic from Gates because the article is spreading like wildfire

Guest A-chan
7 minutes ago, zArk said:

just posting this https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-gates-id2020-vaccine-implant-covid-19-digital-certificates/

within a post on facebuk and this delightfully popped up

facebookFactCheck.jpg.6fae8aaa88e9e5f9d6089e70c1040bff.jpg

clearly there is an issue with the title of the article but WTF is this new censorship bollocks???

and LMAO .... big panic from Gates because the article is spreading like wildfire

This is because you viewed content that was deemed "fake news" or "misinformation" by them, so they are simply helping you get your facts straight. 

So what’s happening in the background while all this madness ensues..?

Operation Grange have apparently solved and virtually wrapped up poor little Maddie’s murder case and possibly a few more - bonus! I wonder if they’ve got stuff on him and offered to cut him a deal if he confesses to maddie as well, possibly suicide him in a few months? 

P. Andrew? Anything? Epstein’s other rich elite pals? We know who most of them are, they know who they are, has anyone been questioned? Named? Where’s Ghislaine? Allowed to disappear, lie quiet for now - all elite are of course protected, well the alive ones anyway.  Maybe they’re hoping it’s all gonna fade away in the background after a few months of complete bedlam. What else is getting sneaked past us? Buried in the smaller columns while all the madness covers the front pages. 

I doubt the papers/tv are the foremost bringers of news now anyway, it’s all live online really - choose your channel.. FB, Twitter, alternative forums. I gave up on FB years ago it’s drivel for the mindless but the PTB know they’re the simplest audience to convince so that’s easy to sort, post/like/share/like again... I think there’s still a bit of freedom on twitter and I admit to using it, I follow several interesting awake accounts. I think it’s important to see what ppl are talking about, the narrative and how it’s perceived, I like to know what the masses are being told and how they need to behave.  I feel it’s important to understand certain movements and why ppl are thinking (being told to think) a certain way, also forewarned is forearmed. 

Illegal raver: 'I’m not going to stay in forever’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08h0rhn

:classic_biggrin:

Just been to shopping.

My gawd, there were so many dots on the floor I didn't know whether I was coming or going, there were traffic wardens directing us one way system they have created and I was dizzy from all the dots. This is certainly the year of dots. :classic_huh:

Not all shops opened but there were enough.

3 hours ago, A-chan said:

I have not long returned from my outing to the park and then to the supermarket (I can hardly wait for my fruit and vegetables to grow so I no longer have to queue up...) using public transport.

I personally believe that TFL (Transport For London) have deliberately not informed their bus drivers, at least, about the exemptions from their dictatorial rule. 

The first bus driver, who was female, seemed to barely understand me when I explained that there were exemptions, however, I finally got the message across, and I boarded without much fuss. I did note that there was one other person downstairs without a mask (perhaps she boarded with one on?), and a few more people came on without masks on, however, the majority of people wore their muzzle.

The second bus driver, who was a male, was argumentative and was joined by another passenger who claimed I should get off the bus and stop holding it up (this was a female). The bus driver even told me that I should not talk because I wasn't wearing a mask...he wasn't even wearing one. A beta male passenger, took off his muzzle, to suggest I get a note to show the driver in future, and he conceded I was in the right, however, he at no point said anything to the driver or the angry woman...he then put his mask back on.

I rang the TFL complaint line, and I spoke to a woman who said that she would raise my complaint. She also conceded that nowhere on the TFL website does it read about mask exemption rules or medical proof.

I was rather annoyed by this last experience. I do wonder how much more oppressive this world has to become before the sheeple stop complying. Will they still say: "Please sir, I want some more" whilst the boot is stamping on their face...?

?

If anyone question about 'proof' you should start arguing about GDPR and implication. You've got a centre stage, undivided attention to lecture the subject.

I've seen a few people not wearing one.

3 hours ago, A-chan said:

This is because you viewed content that was deemed "fake news" or "misinformation" by them, so they are simply helping you get your facts straight. 

and Facebook underscores the post with the FACT-CHECK info. heh

why doesnt Facebook just write my post for me?

FBadded.jpg.769e77291cb9ae0362bede3399bce2fb.jpg

why the article is titled

Bill Gates will use microchip implants to fight coronavirus,

i dont know because in the article immediately starts with explaining its a quantum dot tattoo.

This is so now.

The Art of Psychological Warfare, Human Hacking, Persuasion, and Deception Are You Ready To Learn How To Configure & Operate Cisco Equipment? If So You've Come To The Right Place - Regardless Of How Little Experience You May Have! If you're interested in social engineering and security then you're going to want (or need!) to know and understand the way of the social engineer. There's a ton of other guides out there that aren't clear and concise, and in my opinion use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy to follow terms how to understand social engineering. Here's A Preview Of What This Social Engineering Book Contains... What Is Social Engineering? Basic Psychological Tactics Social Engineering Tools Pickup Lines Of Social Engineers How To Prevent And Mitigate Social Engineering Attacks And Much, Much More! Order Your Copy Now And Learn All About Social Engineering! Page: 106 ISBN: 9781523850938

e412c31b06af7a81d6ab4a5d00c93a87.jpg

Criminals and the Normalization of Masks

[2020.05.20] I was wondering about this:

Masks that have made criminals stand apart long before bandanna-wearing robbers knocked over stagecoaches in the Old West and ski-masked bandits held up banks now allow them to blend in like concerned accountants, nurses and store clerks trying to avoid a deadly virus.

"Criminals, they're smart and this is a perfect opportunity for them to conceal themselves and blend right in," said Richard Bell, police chief in the tiny Pennsylvania community of Frackville. He said he knows of seven recent armed robberies in the region where every suspect wore a mask.

[...]

Just how many criminals are taking advantage of the pandemic to commit crimes is impossible to estimate, but law enforcement officials have no doubt the numbers are climbing. Reports are starting to pop up across the United States and in other parts of the world of crimes pulled off in no small part because so many of us are now wearing masks.

In March, two men walked into Aqueduct Racetrack in New York wearing the same kind of surgical masks as many racing fans there and, at gunpoint, robbed three workers of a quarter-million dollars they were moving from gaming machines to a safe. Other robberies involving suspects wearing surgical masks have occurred in North Carolina, and Washington, D.C, and elsewhere in recent weeks.

The article is all anecdote and no real data. But this is probably a trend

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic