Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Anyone with family or friends thinking of being jabbed.

Send them this link:

 

Experiences Following C.V.V. by Julian Aster on Prezi Design

Sent to a few friends

 

”they must all

be true from the internet (sarcasm)”

 

”2 million dead”

 

”yawn”

 

these people don’t see do they

 

some friends eh...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

I don't believe the Nuremberg Code or any UN treaty standards have force of law in domestic courts, and though they may be considered to be persuasive points, an English court does not have to adhere to them.

 but its only useful as an argumentative point anyway

 

n.b check out Bill Thornton explaining common law, sovereignty and a court of record @ 1215.org

https://www.1215.org/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

 but its only useful as an argumentative point anyway

 

n.b check out Bill Thornton explaining common law, sovereignty and a court of record @ 1215.org

https://www.1215.org/

 

 

 

As I've said, the Nuremberg Code does not in itself have force of law, so it looks like we're in agreement.

 

As for the video, I don't personally agree with all that stuff.  

Edited by Ergo Storm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

Yeah I'll choose poverty over forced vaccination.

My family and friends are not in the same country as me but even if it means never travelling again I'm not taking this vaccine.

 

I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday. He has three young children and he said he and his children will not be taking the vaccine or his wife. He said to me his worry is when his children become of age to look for jobs that they will have no choice if they want to work. I said we should be building up our local community so that that decision Is in our hands.

I did also ask him and his wife (as they are the people in the know around here) if they see many people like us and they said rest assured were not alone.

I will add I bunped into them outside a vet in a local village. The custom here is a kiss on the cheek three times to greet one another. Something that has obviously gone out of the window since this plandemic. We however greeted each other with the customary bisous and the looks we got from the masked passers by was rather amusing. Masks here are everywhere. My wife came across 2 people walking through our forest at 1100 metres altitude with masks on. I kid you not. 

 

Another thing to add here which I found rather funny.... we are on an email list for local farmers and other like minded people to share info and to offer extra stuff around the community ie honey, old pallets , seeds etc. The other day someone sent a video and a warning about the vaccine. He was immediately asked to leave the group and told that in this group we wouldn't accept far right conspiracies from the national front. 3 people said basically the same thing.

In return about a dozen emails came back supporting him. So you see now the anti covid vaccine lot are far right extremists here. Or so they are asking people to believe. In credible 

I figure it wouldn't be fair for me to judge those who decide to have the vaccine to stay employed. Myself, I don't have anything to lose so can't be held to ransom, so to speak. No kids to support. Quite a few parents, though, tell me they're too wary of vaccines to risk it. I would never impose my own view on people who worry about losing their employment as their situation is different. However, speaking generally, I don't think turning the other cheek ever works because it invites more repression. No employer or government has the right to dictate to people over untested pharmaceuticals. That amounts to a blatant, unequivocal attack on democracy and human rights. Added to that it's an insult to the former generations who died fighting fascism. I will not, therefore, under any circumstances compromise that particular principle. The only advice I'd give is there's no need to make a drama out of the decision to opt out. You can be diplomatic and point to allergy factors and so forth. Meantime, current news informs of major unrest in Russia. I had a Russian friend who once assured me when the Russian people "pop" they really "pop". This is more about Navalniy vs Putin but you wonder now if people worldwide are getting fed up with lack of democracy and corruption by an arrogant elite. Navalny for sure has guts to lead the revolt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I figure it wouldn't be fair for me to judge those who decide to have the vaccine to stay employed. Myself, I don't have anything to lose so can't be held to ransom, so to speak. No kids to support. Quite a few parents, though, tell me they're too wary of vaccines to risk it. I would never impose my own view on people who worry about losing their employment as their situation is different. However, speaking generally, I don't think turning the other cheek ever works because it invites more repression. No employer or government has the right to dictate to people over untested pharmaceuticals. That amounts to a blatant, unequivocal attack on democracy and human rights. Added to that it's an insult to the former generations who died fighting fascism. I will not, therefore, under any circumstances compromise that particular principle. The only advice I'd give is there's no need to make a drama out of the decision to opt out. You can be diplomatic and point to allergy factors and so forth. Meantime, current news informs of major unrest in Russia. I had a Russian friend who once assured me when the Russian people "pop" they really "pop". This is more about Navalniy vs Putin but you wonder now if people worldwide are getting fed up with lack of democracy and corruption by an arrogant elite. Navalny for sure has guts to lead the revolt.

I very much agree. I judge no one who truly feels cornered. This is not a good situation to be in

I do know plenty of people who dont ever have to work again if they choose not to but whom will no doubt get the jab so they can continue chasing the all consuming dollar/pound/euro

 

Need to look into this navalny 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Anyone with family or friends thinking of being jabbed.

Send them this link:

 

Experiences Following C.V.V. by Julian Aster on Prezi Design

most of them just show the ignorance and the lack of disclosure for the vaccine

 

it causes the body to replicate the covid/flu which in turn "should" prompt the body to go through the normal procedure

 

why dont these people just wait till they have covid/flu and do it naturally????

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zArk said:

most of them just show the ignorance and the lack of disclosure for the vaccine

 

it causes the body to replicate the covid/flu which in turn "should" prompt the body to go through the normal procedure

 

why dont these people just wait till they have covid/flu and do it naturally????

 

 

what's the point of wearing a mask/social distancing/hand washing if you are going to inject the virus into yourself anyway?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Pinkman said:

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

I keep seeing people, walking along outside with masks on (which is nonsensical enough) and also covering their face with their hands as they pass people with a massive distance on the path! I’ve only seen it from the car, but it’s astounding how consumed by fear they are, to the point that all logic and sense has literally gone out the window 😳completely irrational... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

most of them just show the ignorance and the lack of disclosure for the vaccine

 

it causes the body to replicate the covid/flu which in turn "should" prompt the body to go through the normal procedure

 

why dont these people just wait till they have covid/flu and do it naturally????

 

Pygmies in the world of science. Grant-maintained ideology-pleasers who fall well short of people like Darwin or Einstein. Somehow they feel they can "get one up on Nature" by creating a sterile environment. It's a ridiculous theory now suppirted by mass hysteria and social delusion:

"Also, what is the main theme of the emperor's new clothes? The central theme of Hans Christian Andersen's story of the Emperor's new clothes is that illusion depends at least in part on self-deception on the part of those being deceived. The Emperor and his courtiers pretend he is wearing clothes because they do not wish to appear foolish; in the end they look more so."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

what's the point of wearing a mask/social distancing/hand washing if you are going to inject the virus into yourself anyway?

 

 

i think its worse than that, the 'spike protein' is an artificial version of what is presumed to be the action of , the shape and composition of an organism that infects the body through contagion. The organism is based upon presumption of a infection and contagion. The shape and composition is presumed by study of a cell viewed through an electron or light microscope.

 

it truly is a horror show

mainstream scientists have no idea how a traditional vaccine works, scientists dont even know how THC works in the body, scientists have no idea because they are rooted in a false paradigm and key indicators of facts and processes are discounted if they dont fit with the model.

psuedo-science , as described a few pages back

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zArk said:

 

i think its worse than that, the 'spike protein' is an artificial version of what is presumed to be the action of , the shape and composition of an organism that infects the body through contagion. The organism is based upon presumption of a infection and contagion. The shape and composition is presumed by study of a cell viewed through an electron or light microscope.

 

it truly is a horror show

mainstream scientists have no idea how a traditional vaccine works, scientists dont even know how THC works in the body, scientists have no idea because they are rooted in a false paradigm and key indicators of facts and processes are discounted if they dont fit with the model.

psuedo-science , as described a few pages back

 

I Have a stranger theory.

 

I think people know the vaccine is poison, they know that COVID is a hoax, and that the vaccine will paralyse/kill them - but they take it anyway.

 

I don't have time to explain this, but I hope someone understands the idea.

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

I asked one restaurant if they knew anything about the Great re-opening and if they would be participating.

They didn't know abou it but after I explained, they said "we are not opening". lol

 

It's same ol same ol.

It's a shame. Because once your reliant on the state (furlough) then you're finished. They own you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Pygmies in the world of science. Grant-maintained ideology-pleasers who fall well short of people like Darwin or Einstein. Somehow they feel they can "get one up on Nature" by creating a sterile environment. It's a ridiculous theory now suppirted by mass hysteria and social delusion:

"Also, what is the main theme of the emperor's new clothes? The central theme of Hans Christian Andersen's story of the Emperor's new clothes is that illusion depends at least in part on self-deception on the part of those being deceived. The Emperor and his courtiers pretend he is wearing clothes because they do not wish to appear foolish; in the end they look more so."

It only took one little boy to shout he wasn’t wearing any before the crowd joined in :-) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Malbec said:

I keep seeing people, walking along outside with masks on (which is nonsensical enough) and also covering their face with their hands as they pass people with a massive distance on the path! I’ve only seen it from the car, but it’s astounding how consumed by fear they are, to the point that all logic and sense has literally gone out the window 😳completely irrational... 

It's crazy. It's come to the point where if you're not wearing a mask, you're seen as the most evil and selfish person around. 

 

I see people wearing masks inside their OWN car. It wouldn't surprise me if they wore their face nappy to bed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

Sent to a few friends

 

”they must all

be true from the internet (sarcasm)”

 

”2 million dead”

 

”yawn”

 

these people don’t see do they

 

some friends eh...

Yeah I just sent to one of my sisters (the more open minded of the two)

And she replied seconds later (so clearly didnt read a thing) that her friend who is a nurse and knows about vaccines said its completely safe. I will add this is a woman who has always been staunchly anti vaccine. Blamed her sons autism on vaccines (the only of her three children to ever have vsccines)

She has advised my elderly parents to get it because her nurse friend says its safe.

That's me done. I'm out. Each to their own. People are too far gone. Its demonic. I wash my hands of it. She hasn't even bothered to check what is different about these vaccines. When I said ask your nurse friend what's mRNA she just said no it's ok.

 

Gone I tell you 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They want to vaccinate the UK population by September if it doesn't happen by then will they make the Vaccine mandatory in October?  saying there is another Variant, cases have increased, more deaths, and we need to make vaccines mandatory as winter is near.

I hope they don't but with Health and travel passports on the horizon they are gonna keep this nightmare going forever, giving the sheep a little bit of freedom for a few weeks then it's back to lockdowns, mask wearing , different vaccines and God knows what other horrors.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1611437700152.jpg.d8a725fdde515b59ddcd7167754d5875.jpg

 

https://amp.dw.com/en/covid-19-and-eyesight-myopia-on-the-rise-during-lockdown/a-563014217

Here covid is used as an alibi for the years of occular damage caused by the use of LCD screens. Like myopia becomes an issue in just one year.

 

Have opticians even been open during the lockdowns to determine such a trend?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

It's crazy. It's come to the point where if you're not wearing a mask, you're seen as the most evil and selfish person around. 

 

I see people wearing masks inside their OWN car. It wouldn't surprise me if they wore their face nappy to bed. 

I know, people in their own cars alone with masks on... walking along in the street ‘alone’ 😳 bet there is people who live alone wearing them around the house !! 
 

I was really hoping to see less people wearing them, but if anything it’s got worse tbh. 
 

my best friend from school has had the vaccine and said she was sick twice in the evening after having it and was ill the next day, and she’s having her second dose next week! Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I’ve persuaded my other friend not to have it 🤞🏽Hopefully. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...