Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Pabloisawake said:

My family are all having the vaccine. So pathetic. I am pissed and worried but sheep will be sheep.

 

People who take it under threat of losing their job, fine I can understand that. But people who willingly take it or even demand it, total morons. No hope left for them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The PCR Test is Useless for Covid-19

(But Useful for Crooked Governments)

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-pcr-test-is-useless-for-covid-19-but-useful-for-crooked-governments_H39cdYx6Iml3viB.html 

 

International best selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains how governments are using the PCR test to promote fear and support their dangerous lockdowns, social distancing and mask wearing.
For more unbiased information about covid-19 and other important health matters, please visit 

http://www.vernoncoleaman.com
Thank you for all your support and kind comments

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me. My grandparents fought in WW2 against fascism so to pacify it (in any shape or form), to me seems not an option. Use of loss of citizen rights is something people should prepare for as a worst case scenario. Such as travel or even social welfare Too early yet to judge how far it will go down that path. As I write, Alexy Navalniy now has tens of thousands of protesters out in Russia and is still under arrest. These people are seemingly unafraid. I always thought there's only one way to handle a bully. You have to stand up to them because if not they become emboldened.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Because I suffer from arthritis and don't use pain killers because I have a bad reaction to them, I like to read up on natural remedies.

 

I've just started reading up on cat's claw which has a long list of purported medicinal uses and is reputed to have good anti-viral properties.

 

I found it interesting that on the Web MD site, there is an added warming re some (unsubstantiated) claim that it may stop your immune system from fighting Covid 19.

 

This looks to me like a typically half-assed attempt to deter people from using cat's claw because (I'm surmising) it may actually be useful in combatting the common flu that goes by the name of Covid.

 

 

 

I cant help myself, so feel free to tell me to butt out but I had arthritis. Have you heard of or ever tried silver birch sap/water?

If you are anywhere near silver birch you can tap it and get lots of the stuff for free for a brief period just before spring breaks out.

 

It's a shame they dont have the elderly on that every spring. Forget covid it would rid them of so many terrible things. 

 

Feel free to PM me for details. Sorry to derail the thread 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

 

They're gone. Forget them. Don't waste your time. Save your valuable energy for the rare people open to real information.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me. My grandparents fought in WW2 against fascism so to pacify it (in any shape or form), to me seems not an option. Use of loss of citizen rights is something people should prepare for as a worst case scenario. Such as travel or even social welfare Too early yet to judge how far it will go down that path. As I write, Alexy Navalniy now has tens of thousands of protesters out in Russia and is still under arrest. These people are seemingly unafraid. I always thought there's only one way to handle a bully. You have to stand up to them because if not they become emboldened.

Yeah I'll choose poverty over forced vaccination.

My family and friends are not in the same country as me but even if it means never travelling again I'm not taking this vaccine.

 

I bumped into an acquaintance yesterday. He has three young children and he said he and his children will not be taking the vaccine or his wife. He said to me his worry is when his children become of age to look for jobs that they will have no choice if they want to work. I said we should be building up our local community so that that decision Is in our hands.

I did also ask him and his wife (as they are the people in the know around here) if they see many people like us and they said rest assured were not alone.

I will add I bunped into them outside a vet in a local village. The custom here is a kiss on the cheek three times to greet one another. Something that has obviously gone out of the window since this plandemic. We however greeted each other with the customary bisous and the looks we got from the masked passers by was rather amusing. Masks here are everywhere. My wife came across 2 people walking through our forest at 1100 metres altitude with masks on. I kid you not. 

 

Another thing to add here which I found rather funny.... we are on an email list for local farmers and other like minded people to share info and to offer extra stuff around the community ie honey, old pallets , seeds etc. The other day someone sent a video and a warning about the vaccine. He was immediately asked to leave the group and told that in this group we wouldn't accept far right conspiracies from the national front. 3 people said basically the same thing.

In return about a dozen emails came back supporting him. So you see now the anti covid vaccine lot are far right extremists here. Or so they are asking people to believe. In credible 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

They're gone. Forget them. Don't waste your time. Save your valuable energy for the rare people open to real information.

It's incredibly scary and sad days, because some of these people who are filled with fear are people I love and who have been close to me for years. 

 

I just hope that one day (soon) people will open up and see what they are doing to us. 

 

"Solitary confinement is considered to be a form of psychological torture with measurable long-term physiological effects when the period of confinement is longer than a few weeks or is continued indefinitely".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me. My grandparents fought in WW2 against fascism so to pacify it (in any shape or form), to me seems not an option. Use of loss of citizen rights is something people should prepare for as a worst case scenario. Such as travel or even social welfare Too early yet to judge how far it will go down that path. As I write, Alexy Navalniy now has tens of thousands of protesters out in Russia and is still under arrest. These people are seemingly unafraid. I always thought there's only one way to handle a bully. You have to stand up to them because if not they become emboldened.

Abso-bloody-lutely!!! There's only one option as far as I'm concerned. If it ever comes to it, dying on one's feet is infinitely better than living on one's knees!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me.

 

"Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice."

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

"Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice."

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

 

nuremberg code.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

It's all about perception .... They control that so brilliantly . All this plandemic or whatever you want to call it is done in such a brilliant way that it's way too much for the average person to see through it . They use repetition and  our natural fears against us . If you think about it, it's impossible to stop it because no matter how many are able to see through, the vast majority will always do what the govt tells them. It's how we were taught since birth. Always do what authority tells you.

 

As for the deadly UK variant, it was a matter of time was it ? Remember when it came out. " oh it spreads faster, but it's not deadlier '' . Then after three weeks : " It's more deadly " . Then, after the lockdown period " expires" something always has to happen to justify extending it .

 

If this so called " agenda" goes on for thousands of years as David claims, what are the odds that humanity will be able to stop it now ?

 

I don't want to sound all doom and gloom, but I was thinking about this today.

Edited by Voshka
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Voshka said:

It's all about perception .... They control that so brilliantly . All this plandemic or whatever you want to call it is done in such a brilliant way that it's way too much for the average person to see through it . They use repetition and  our natural fears against us . If you think about it, it's impossible to stop it because no matter how many are able to see through, the vast majority will always do what the govt tells them. It's how we were taught since birth. Always do what authority tells you.

 

As for the deadly UK variant, it was a matter of time was it ? Remember when it came out. " oh it spreads faster, but it's not deadlier '' . Then after three weeks : " It's more deadly " . Then, after the lockdown period " expires" something always has to happen to justify extending it .

 

If this so called " agenda" goes on for thousands of years as David claims, what are the odds that humanity will be able to stop it now ?

 

I don't want to sound all doom and gloom, but I was thinking about this today.

The only way for it to stop is non compliance. These protests don't work. If everyone just stopped complying, opened up their businesses then normality would soon come, even if they still go with their little agenda on TV. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bullion said:

Great, so you go in for appendix removal and find out a kidney has been taken..... blame the machine, it malfunctioned!

I agree but unfortunately there are many cases of surgeons doing similar things!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Voshka said:

It's all about perception .... They control that so brilliantly . All this plandemic or whatever you want to call it is done in such a brilliant way that it's way too much for the average person to see through it . They use repetition and  our natural fears against us . If you think about it, it's impossible to stop it because no matter how many are able to see through, the vast majority will always do what the govt tells them. It's how we were taught since birth. Always do what authority tells you.

 

As for the deadly UK variant, it was a matter of time was it ? Remember when it came out. " oh it spreads faster, but it's not deadlier '' . Then after three weeks : " It's more deadly " . Then, after the lockdown period " expires" something always has to happen to justify extending it .

 

If this so called " agenda" goes on for thousands of years as David claims, what are the odds that humanity will be able to stop it now ?

 

I don't want to sound all doom and gloom, but I was thinking about this today.

I was asked in a vaping group when I thought the next Expo would happen at the NEC. I said never because we will be locked down forever. They ripped into me but could not offer a solution because they agreed that there will be unlimited strains/variants morphing from each other. They also knew that 'vaccines' do not prevent the spread. 

 

They couldn't, however, stand the thought of being locked down indefinitely because though that's the logical scenario, there must be hope that it will all just magically disappear given enough time.

 

So even basically educated people are exercising the same sort of blind faith that believes enough time will produce an infinite amount of monkeys producing an infinite amount of Shakespearean works.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...