Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Oh, this all looks so predictable. All the 'problems' and 'mistakes' being made with the vaccines, just so we can spend the rest of this year in lockdown while we wait for the microneedle array patch that Amazon can ship out to all of us to be stuck on at home. 

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

COP26 (UN Climate Change Conference) is being held in Glasgow in the first week of November, and they are going to hold it at a conference centre (as opposed to virtually), so I am presuming at least the elite will be out of lockdown by then.  I wonder that grand new ideas they will come up with.  I am sure climate-lockdowns will be one of them as we have all done it so well in the rehearsal...

From the world of finance, they said the green summit would be joined by Blackrock chief executive Larry Fink, who has committed the world’s biggest investment fund to prioritise climate change in its holdings and pare down its stakes in coal projects.

The summit is also due to hear from Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, as well as the chief executives of HSBC, Barclays and Standard Chartered banks.

In addition, the event will debate “how private finance can work with government to ensure that green growth is able to boost the post-Covid global recovery”, the statement said.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, the study of nearly 10 million people in China (as reported in Nature) says that there is no asymptomatic transfer (or as near none as makes no difference), and if anyone can track contacts, it's the Chinese. It's "interesting" that our government completely ignores that study since fear of asymptomatic transfer supports their agenda and feeds the coffers of the testing companies

Yes, exactly. They need the high case counts to justify the lockdowns and vaccinations. 

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

not much credibility in that video???

We have the dates on the video, how else would it look? I guess it could be from a different date. *shrug* I got it from telegram. 

Edited by SimonTV

11 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Had a proper bad day today. It's not the controllers it's the people who are going to shaft us big time!

The firm I work for are coming down hard with the mask shit. Someone I know got grassed up by a customer today after leaving her house...nice as pie to his face...BITCH! He is medically excempt but they are still giving him shit and trying to fuck him off the firm!

I wish I could remind that type of person about what happens to collaborators. It's enough to make you want to make a date with a window and a breezeblock. 

Because I suffer from arthritis and don't use pain killers because I have a bad reaction to them, I like to read up on natural remedies.

I've just started reading up on cat's claw which has a long list of purported medicinal uses and is reputed to have good anti-viral properties.

I found it interesting that on the Web MD site, there is an added warming re some (unsubstantiated) claim that it may stop your immune system from fighting Covid 19.

This looks to me like a typically half-assed attempt to deter people from using cat's claw because (I'm surmising) it may actually be useful in combatting the common flu that goes by the name of Covid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Because I suffer from arthritis and don't use pain killers because I have a bad reaction to them, I like to read up on natural remedies.

I've just started reading up on cat's claw which has a long list of purported medicinal uses and is reputed to have good anti-viral properties.

I found it interesting that on the Web MD site, there is an added warming re some (unsubstantiated) claim that it may stop your immune system from fighting Covid 19.

This looks to me like a typically half-assed attempt to deter people from using cat's claw because (I'm surmising) it may actually be useful in combatting the common flu that goes by the name of Covid.

There is no covid19.

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Given the average age of a "COVID victim" is 83, what comforting words would Henry Kissinger give, I wonder.

quote-the-elderly-are-useless-eaters-hen

He's 97 now. 

How long has he been useless ? 

IMO - 97 years. 

BC 

37 minutes ago, Pabloisawake said:

My family are all having the vaccine. So pathetic. I am pissed and worried but sheep will be sheep.

People who take it under threat of losing their job, fine I can understand that. But people who willingly take it or even demand it, total morons. No hope left for them.

• Like 3

Guest Gone Fishing...

The PCR Test is Useless for Covid-19

(But Useful for Crooked Governments)

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-pcr-test-is-useless-for-covid-19-but-useful-for-crooked-governments_H39cdYx6Iml3viB.html 

International best selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains how governments are using the PCR test to promote fear and support their dangerous lockdowns, social distancing and mask wearing.
For more unbiased information about covid-19 and other important health matters, please visit 

http://www.vernoncoleaman.com
Thank you for all your support and kind comments

That's the major issue. I would like to think if forced to choose between employment and vaccine, I would still refuse the vaccine. I'm not in that same position, however and can't be blackmailed. Despite that, any concept of forced vaccine by the State is a red line for me. My grandparents fought in WW2 against fascism so to pacify it (in any shape or form), to me seems not an option. Use of loss of citizen rights is something people should prepare for as a worst case scenario. Such as travel or even social welfare Too early yet to judge how far it will go down that path. As I write, Alexy Navalniy now has tens of thousands of protesters out in Russia and is still under arrest. These people are seemingly unafraid. I always thought there's only one way to handle a bully. You have to stand up to them because if not they become emboldened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I cant help myself, so feel free to tell me to butt out but I had arthritis. Have you heard of or ever tried silver birch sap/water?

If you are anywhere near silver birch you can tap it and get lots of the stuff for free for a brief period just before spring breaks out.

It's a shame they dont have the elderly on that every spring. Forget covid it would rid them of so many terrible things. 

Feel free to PM me for details. Sorry to derail the thread 

• Like 2

The government are now telling us that this 'UK Variant' is more deadly. What a way to put the fear of god into people. 

On my daily walk I noticed a lot more people avoiding me, with one lady even covering her mouth and walking directly in the middle of the road to avoid me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you have more chance being hit by a speeding car than me having this virus, passing it on to this women and it killing her. Especially in the fresh air? 

People are turning mad. That's what 10 months of constant propaganda does to you. Fear is known as the most powerful form of propaganda, and it has worked. 

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic