Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

I can't write the details but something I've found out today.....

Our future is bright!! It may sound like a fairytale because we are hearing so much gloom and dooms. Granted that there is some uphevals right now but this year is HIGHLY significant, not just astrologically but from other angles too.

WOW.... God is perfect! This is the return of Christ consciousness as described in the Lucifer video. WOW.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, chocomel said:

I can't write the details but something I've found out today.....

Our future is bright!! It may sound like a fairytale because we are hearing so much gloom and dooms. Granted that there is some uphevals right now but this year is HIGHLY significant, not just astrologically but from other angles too.

WOW.... God is perfect! This is the return of Christ consciousness as described in the Lucifer video. WOW.

 

starseeds and lightworkers and co aren't sitting on their asses doing nothing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, chocomel said:

I can't write the details but something I've found out today.....

Our future is bright!! It may sound like a fairytale because we are hearing so much gloom and dooms. Granted that there is some uphevals right now but this year is HIGHLY significant, not just astrologically but from other angles too.

WOW.... God is perfect! This is the return of Christ consciousness as described in the Lucifer video. WOW.

 

Is it ok that this makes me tingle in certain areas of my body?? 

 

Any hints or clues for us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just been listening to sky news on phone in kitchen. The queen and trooping of the colour. She has two birthdays a year that makes her 184 years old. What caught my attention was some army officer saying the military have recently been involved in operation re-script. Re- script, re-set? Sounds similar to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, YHWHisgracious said:

 

Is it ok that this makes me tingle in certain areas of my body?? 

 

Any hints or clues for us?

 

Well Lada mentioned about consciousness shift and Christ consciousness is returning to us, not as a man but in all of us.

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5661-lucifer/&do=findComment&comment=127831

 

I don't know if you remember but there were discussion about whether Christ was Shakamuni Buddha. So the above video was talking from the Christian perspective which also matches the Eastern perspective in the form of Shakamuni Buddha....the next one will be called Maitreya, age of Miroku. Now, Corona is usually found on the surface of the Sun and it resembles a particular mythological story...reappearance of the Sun god. History repeats itself. So we have been in dark, dumbed down, ignorant (lack of illumination) etc but the Sun is beginning to come out, illuminating the world. Anyway, without going into much details, such higher consciousness coming into our world to illuminate us....is only a good thing. As per the video above, the change will be gradual and not gonna happen next month right there and then. When you can have such high vibration, you should not worry about anything! It will work out. We still have to do things but inspiration will come, there will be connectedness, more people will be lifted to wake up etc. So all you guys did fantastic to keep the ship afloat so far though we get into an occasional silly punch and judy show which can be amusing. :classic_biggrin: The symbolism that has been dropped are amazing. But you all need to learn more on this so that the you will understand what the Universe is saying. Clues are there but you have to be clued on...so to speak. Watch out fo synchronicity as well. I am getting a message that you all work on your issues because once those kinks are ironed out, it would be much easier for you to understand the higher dimension and manifest what you want. Clean yourself. You can do it, you are in a good companies here.

 

I feel so happy to know this info.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KillBill said:

She is a crisis actor.

Controlled op pushing COVid being real.

 

Erin Marie Olszewski was special ops in the military, and was active in a controlled opposition operation against antivaxxers.

Some more info here: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=128619

 

Just cos she doesn't recognise that there is no disease-causing virus, like 99.9% of the world's population, does not mean she is a "crisis actor".

 

There is no evidence of her being opposed to antivaxxers.  Those organisations she is a part of are opposed to mandatory vaccinations.  And that page you linked to is a joke... at one point they say that cos she is somewhat photogenic, she must be part of some honey trap or moonlighting as a prostitute.  That's pathetic.  Also, if you follow the two links on that page, about those groups who refused to be affiliated with the march against mandatory vaccinations, well, that's because those groups are not opposed to mandatory vaccinations!  They are deluded enough to think it's possible for there to be safe, effective vaccines, in which case them being mandatory wouldn't be a problem!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Velma said:

Coronavirus in BAME community caused by racism.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53035054

 

Media in March: "Coronavirus doesn't discriminate! Obey and stay safe"

 

Media in June: "Coronavirus is racist!"

 

To be honest they've been trying to push this narrative for a few weeks now about how BAME communities are "most affected" by coronavirus.

 

But I guess we'll start to see some kind of conjunction now, with the recent BLM furore. Everything is racist, including coronavirus.

 

So BAME communities MUST receive preferential ("special") treatment. You just watch, once a vaccine comes out, the virtue-signallers will be out in force, "we demand it is given to the BAME people first".

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So BAME communities MUST receive preferential ("special") treatment. You just watch, once a vaccine comes out, the virtue-signallers will be out in force, "we demand it is given to the BAME people first".

 

They can have my place in the vaccine queue anytime they like. ?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, scowie said:

 

Just cos she doesn't recognise that there is no disease-causing virus, like 99.9% of the world's population, does not mean she is a "crisis actor".

 

There is no evidence of her being opposed to antivaxxers.  Those organisations she is a part of are opposed to mandatory vaccinations.  And that page you linked to is a joke... at one point they say that cos she is somewhat photogenic, she must be part of some honey trap or moonlighting as a prostitute.  That's pathetic.  Also, if you follow the two links on that page, about those groups who refused to be affiliated with the march against mandatory vaccinations, well, that's because those groups are not opposed to mandatory vaccinations!  They are deluded enough to think it's possible for there to be safe, effective vaccines, in which case them being mandatory wouldn't be a problem!

 

A viral video on ytube and you're not suspicious? You think FFA seems legit?

 

(You're welcome to follow the narrative, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I've seen all of these controlled op 'guard rails' before, they follow a template)

Edited by KillBill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Coronavirus in BAME community caused by racism.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53035054

 

Nearly didn't click on that link because..., bbc, but it's actual Clown World.

Racist 'cracker' covid:

 

as data emerged suggesting Covid-19 was "exacerbating existing inequalities".

And it found "historic racism and poorer experiences of healthcare or at work" meant individuals in BAME groups were less likely to seek care when needed or to speak up when they had concerns about personal protective equipment or risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The whole mainstream media corona storytelling made me realize again how much propaganda works through images. The way the publishers choose pictures, new or from stock, is very telling. I collected some pics from local online MSM. 


When the theme is "testing", the tested person is always shown compliant and submissive while being humiliated by another person in protective gear representing authority. The shot is usually composed in a way placing the tester above the tested person. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024456.jpg.53506f2402b57e6535e27ae0b7b31633.jpg

 

"Elderly people" are portrayed as lonely, fragile and helpless, often shown from behind, passively sitting in a chair, staring at a window, sometimes taking orders from "medicine" personnel. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024333.jpg.2e2caf871bd043b7bd9bf60e687bcf84.jpg

 

Interestingly, both themes appear to have their own color scheme. 


These images work their way deep into the unconscious mind. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scowie said:

 

Just cos she doesn't recognise that there is no disease-causing virus, like 99.9% of the world's population, does not mean she is a "crisis actor".

 

There is no evidence of her being opposed to antivaxxers.  Those organisations she is a part of are opposed to mandatory vaccinations.  And that page you linked to is a joke... at one point they say that cos she is somewhat photogenic, she must be part of some honey trap or moonlighting as a prostitute.  That's pathetic.  Also, if you follow the two links on that page, about those groups who refused to be affiliated with the march against mandatory vaccinations, well, that's because those groups are not opposed to mandatory vaccinations!  They are deluded enough to think it's possible for there to be safe, effective vaccines, in which case them being mandatory wouldn't be a problem!

But why does that brunette girl have a profile on facebook that is basically blank? She has only one or two pictures of herself on several social media platforms with no other information, and then allegedly she was Army special operations officer. That's the red flag right there. Most of these psyops are carried out by US Army tossers.

 

Who knows either way, I didn't see how the conversation unfolded between Kill Bill and others that lead him to post that link but it could be of good use later.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Punxsutawney said:

The whole mainstream media corona storytelling made me realize again how much propaganda works through images. The way the publishers choose pictures, new or from stock, is very telling. I collected some pics from local online MSM. 


When the theme is "testing", the tested person is always shown compliant and submissive while being humiliated by another person in protective gear representing authority. The shot is usually composed in a way placing the tester above the tested person. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024456.jpg.53506f2402b57e6535e27ae0b7b31633.jpg

 

"Elderly people" are portrayed as lonely, fragile and helpless, often shown from behind, passively sitting in a chair, staring at a window, sometimes taking orders from "medicine" personnel. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024333.jpg.2e2caf871bd043b7bd9bf60e687bcf84.jpg

 

Interestingly, both themes appear to have their own color scheme. 


These images work their way deep into the unconscious mind. 

Good point Punxsutawney, it's sad what they are doing to the elderly. :classic_dry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KillBill said:

 

A viral video on ytube and you're not suspicious? You think FFA seems legit?

 

(You're welcome to follow the narrative, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I've seen all of these controlled op 'guard rails' before, they follow a template)

 

Going viral just means it's been shared a lot.  FFA is a side issue, but I see no reason to believe it isn't legit.

 

The narrative is that medics are saving our asses and need our support and here in the UK, they've had people clapping outside their front doors every Thursday at 8pm in support of the NHS.  The idea that they are really a bunch of serial killers kind of goes against that narrative, don't ya think?  I know you meant the racism narrative, but the narrative there is that police or maybe society in general, to some degree, has a racism problem, not that the government are deliberately arranging the slaughter of black people & minorities in hospitals.  I'm pretty sure the government don't want that narrative spreading.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr Kaufman  interview - makes some good points: covering vaccines, tracing, democide, 

One of the salient points is directed towards medical professionals regarding employment and their fear of job loss if they don't obey the state narrative. They need to know that long term  their employment prospects and futures look bleak if they remain reticent. The same will apply to their families. It needs to sink in !!

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The numbers are hitting home in the realms of higher education which are big businessess reliant on a steady throughput.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418455/Top-universities-warn-students-lose-place-defer.html


Vector in loss of foreign students even a 20% minimum downtown on it's own is enough to cause serious financial implications with job losses and inability to fill loan bought accomodation units..


Bullying intelligent young people does their cause no good considering the average cost of a 3 year course with living expenses must be now averaging 45-50k with small chance of Summer jobs and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, Sothic said:


Unless they already have the gene-editing technology to create immortal humans. 

Humans can't live forever and procreate on just one planet, then it would be a nightmare.

All through history, myth and religion have been tales of people trying to find immortal life.

One way or another they'll do it and unless we rapidly start colonising planets then a good portion of us will not be needed and certainly not allowed to reproduce.

 

Yes, but who gets to decide who lives and who dies

Edited by jack121
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally! Some sanity from real health specialists.

 

The delay in getting children and adolescents back to schools is a "national disaster" that is putting their mental health at risk, say leading psychologists.

In an open letter to Education Secretary Gavin Williamson, they say the isolation of lockdown is harming already vulnerable young people.

 

Highlighting the low risk to children of Covid-19, they call for social distancing measures to be minimised.

 

And for a return to normal life.

 

In the letter, signed by more than 100 specialists in psychology, mental health and neuroscience, and published in The Sunday Times, they write: "As experts working across disciplines, we are united as we urge you to reconsider your decision and to release children and young people from lockdown.

 

"Allow them to play together and continue their education by returning to preschool, school, college and university, and enjoy extra-curricular activities including sport and music as normally, and as soon, as possible."

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53037702

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another letter for Gavin Williamson:

 

I urge you to comply with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which stipulated in 1948:

“Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family or home. No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile. Everyone has the right to education. Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.”

Article 13.
 

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.


Currently, your department and the government's policy is in violation of these edicts.


Yours Faithfully,

Velma

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...