Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So BAME communities MUST receive preferential ("special") treatment. You just watch, once a vaccine comes out, the virtue-signallers will be out in force, "we demand it is given to the BAME people first".

 

They can have my place in the vaccine queue anytime they like. ?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, scowie said:

 

Just cos she doesn't recognise that there is no disease-causing virus, like 99.9% of the world's population, does not mean she is a "crisis actor".

 

There is no evidence of her being opposed to antivaxxers.  Those organisations she is a part of are opposed to mandatory vaccinations.  And that page you linked to is a joke... at one point they say that cos she is somewhat photogenic, she must be part of some honey trap or moonlighting as a prostitute.  That's pathetic.  Also, if you follow the two links on that page, about those groups who refused to be affiliated with the march against mandatory vaccinations, well, that's because those groups are not opposed to mandatory vaccinations!  They are deluded enough to think it's possible for there to be safe, effective vaccines, in which case them being mandatory wouldn't be a problem!

 

A viral video on ytube and you're not suspicious? You think FFA seems legit?

 

(You're welcome to follow the narrative, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I've seen all of these controlled op 'guard rails' before, they follow a template)

Edited by KillBill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Coronavirus in BAME community caused by racism.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53035054

 

Nearly didn't click on that link because..., bbc, but it's actual Clown World.

Racist 'cracker' covid:

 

as data emerged suggesting Covid-19 was "exacerbating existing inequalities".

And it found "historic racism and poorer experiences of healthcare or at work" meant individuals in BAME groups were less likely to seek care when needed or to speak up when they had concerns about personal protective equipment or risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The whole mainstream media corona storytelling made me realize again how much propaganda works through images. The way the publishers choose pictures, new or from stock, is very telling. I collected some pics from local online MSM. 


When the theme is "testing", the tested person is always shown compliant and submissive while being humiliated by another person in protective gear representing authority. The shot is usually composed in a way placing the tester above the tested person. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024456.jpg.53506f2402b57e6535e27ae0b7b31633.jpg

 

"Elderly people" are portrayed as lonely, fragile and helpless, often shown from behind, passively sitting in a chair, staring at a window, sometimes taking orders from "medicine" personnel. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024333.jpg.2e2caf871bd043b7bd9bf60e687bcf84.jpg

 

Interestingly, both themes appear to have their own color scheme. 


These images work their way deep into the unconscious mind. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scowie said:

 

Just cos she doesn't recognise that there is no disease-causing virus, like 99.9% of the world's population, does not mean she is a "crisis actor".

 

There is no evidence of her being opposed to antivaxxers.  Those organisations she is a part of are opposed to mandatory vaccinations.  And that page you linked to is a joke... at one point they say that cos she is somewhat photogenic, she must be part of some honey trap or moonlighting as a prostitute.  That's pathetic.  Also, if you follow the two links on that page, about those groups who refused to be affiliated with the march against mandatory vaccinations, well, that's because those groups are not opposed to mandatory vaccinations!  They are deluded enough to think it's possible for there to be safe, effective vaccines, in which case them being mandatory wouldn't be a problem!

But why does that brunette girl have a profile on facebook that is basically blank? She has only one or two pictures of herself on several social media platforms with no other information, and then allegedly she was Army special operations officer. That's the red flag right there. Most of these psyops are carried out by US Army tossers.

 

Who knows either way, I didn't see how the conversation unfolded between Kill Bill and others that lead him to post that link but it could be of good use later.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Punxsutawney said:

The whole mainstream media corona storytelling made me realize again how much propaganda works through images. The way the publishers choose pictures, new or from stock, is very telling. I collected some pics from local online MSM. 


When the theme is "testing", the tested person is always shown compliant and submissive while being humiliated by another person in protective gear representing authority. The shot is usually composed in a way placing the tester above the tested person. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024456.jpg.53506f2402b57e6535e27ae0b7b31633.jpg

 

"Elderly people" are portrayed as lonely, fragile and helpless, often shown from behind, passively sitting in a chair, staring at a window, sometimes taking orders from "medicine" personnel. 

 

Screenshot_20200612_024333.jpg.2e2caf871bd043b7bd9bf60e687bcf84.jpg

 

Interestingly, both themes appear to have their own color scheme. 


These images work their way deep into the unconscious mind. 

Good point Punxsutawney, it's sad what they are doing to the elderly. :classic_dry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KillBill said:

 

A viral video on ytube and you're not suspicious? You think FFA seems legit?

 

(You're welcome to follow the narrative, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I've seen all of these controlled op 'guard rails' before, they follow a template)

 

Going viral just means it's been shared a lot.  FFA is a side issue, but I see no reason to believe it isn't legit.

 

The narrative is that medics are saving our asses and need our support and here in the UK, they've had people clapping outside their front doors every Thursday at 8pm in support of the NHS.  The idea that they are really a bunch of serial killers kind of goes against that narrative, don't ya think?  I know you meant the racism narrative, but the narrative there is that police or maybe society in general, to some degree, has a racism problem, not that the government are deliberately arranging the slaughter of black people & minorities in hospitals.  I'm pretty sure the government don't want that narrative spreading.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr Kaufman  interview - makes some good points: covering vaccines, tracing, democide, 

One of the salient points is directed towards medical professionals regarding employment and their fear of job loss if they don't obey the state narrative. They need to know that long term  their employment prospects and futures look bleak if they remain reticent. The same will apply to their families. It needs to sink in !!

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The numbers are hitting home in the realms of higher education which are big businessess reliant on a steady throughput.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8418455/Top-universities-warn-students-lose-place-defer.html


Vector in loss of foreign students even a 20% minimum downtown on it's own is enough to cause serious financial implications with job losses and inability to fill loan bought accomodation units..


Bullying intelligent young people does their cause no good considering the average cost of a 3 year course with living expenses must be now averaging 45-50k with small chance of Summer jobs and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, Sothic said:


Unless they already have the gene-editing technology to create immortal humans. 

Humans can't live forever and procreate on just one planet, then it would be a nightmare.

All through history, myth and religion have been tales of people trying to find immortal life.

One way or another they'll do it and unless we rapidly start colonising planets then a good portion of us will not be needed and certainly not allowed to reproduce.

 

Yes, but who gets to decide who lives and who dies

Edited by jack121
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally! Some sanity from real health specialists.

 

The delay in getting children and adolescents back to schools is a "national disaster" that is putting their mental health at risk, say leading psychologists.

In an open letter to Education Secretary Gavin Williamson, they say the isolation of lockdown is harming already vulnerable young people.

 

Highlighting the low risk to children of Covid-19, they call for social distancing measures to be minimised.

 

And for a return to normal life.

 

In the letter, signed by more than 100 specialists in psychology, mental health and neuroscience, and published in The Sunday Times, they write: "As experts working across disciplines, we are united as we urge you to reconsider your decision and to release children and young people from lockdown.

 

"Allow them to play together and continue their education by returning to preschool, school, college and university, and enjoy extra-curricular activities including sport and music as normally, and as soon, as possible."

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53037702

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another letter for Gavin Williamson:

 

I urge you to comply with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which stipulated in 1948:

“Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family or home. No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile. Everyone has the right to education. Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.”

Article 13.
 

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.


Currently, your department and the government's policy is in violation of these edicts.


Yours Faithfully,

Velma

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, KillBill said:

 

Nearly didn't click on that link because..., bbc, but it's actual Clown World.

Racist 'cracker' covid:

 

as data emerged suggesting Covid-19 was "exacerbating existing inequalities".

And it found "historic racism and poorer experiences of healthcare or at work" meant individuals in BAME groups were less likely to seek care when needed or to speak up when they had concerns about personal protective equipment or risk.

 

bbc-news.jpg.7e92511f5a5025f57e10ee59bb3b4be1.jpg

 

Current BBC News frontpage. I like how they've managed to include a story which references Grenfell. Definitely not an agenda or narrative being pushed here...

 

I haven't clicked through to the Atlanta police chief story yet, but I'm going to assume that it is going to be standard practice for a police chief to resign if officers now dare to shoot a black person?

 

But anyway, here we go again with the biggest racist of the lot David Lammy sticking his oar in:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53039816

 

Quote

Mr Lammy, the Labour MP for Tottenham, told The Andrew Marr Show it was hard for black and Asian people not to know someone who had died from the virus, adding that his uncle and a classmate had lost their lives.

"But the point is it is a scandal if one week Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock say black lives matter and then we find out today that they have buried part of the review that had the recommendations in it to do something about it," he said.

"It is no wonder why people are upset, this is a very, very serious business, the statistics are grim, again, you are in government do something about it - save lives."

 

Notice how Mr Lammy is one of those who constantly bleats about the government 'doing something' without putting forward any suitable ideas of what that 'something' should be?

 

He also has the nerve to accuse Boris Johnson of 'deflection':

 

Quote

Mr Lammy also told Andrew Marr that the prime minister's tweets about Winston Churchill's statue, and the risk to it from protesters, were a deflection from the issues at hand.

He said: "He's never tweeted eight times in a day on coronavirus, he's never tweeted eight times in a day on the Windrush review or what he's going to do about it, or on the review that David Cameron asked me to do on disproportionality in the criminal justice system and what he's going to do about it.

"This feels to me like a bit of a deflection. Let's get to the action, let's have some substance, let's do something about these historic injustices that still exist in our country."

 

Mr Lammy cares about nothing but his own 'pet issues', namely "everything is racist'. I don't know whether he has noticed that the government is trying to get the UK moving and working again, while maintaining some degree of law and order, while Mr Lammy is only interested in "historic injustices". Who's doing the deflecting then?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I met piers Corbin yesterday.  In a queue for the toilet 

We shook hands ?☺️

Nothing much to say than that 

He gave me his flyers,  see on attached 

Might be useful to some 

That's all really 

But it made me very happy ☺️☺️☺️

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I believe there was another sinister reason to psy-op everyone into wearing masks everywhere.    Normally, people would never wear a mask out in public, because that's just weird, like it makes you look like a bank robber or burglar.   Getting everyone in masks emboldened more people to participate in the riots, looting, protests and mayhem, and the PTB knew this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I believe there was another sinister reason to psy-op everyone into wearing masks everywhere.    Normally, people would never wear a mask out in public, because that's just weird, like it makes you look like a bank robber or burglar.   Getting everyone in masks emboldened more people to participate in the riots, looting, protests and mayhem, and the PTB knew this.

 

 

Indeed its all connected and orchestrated. The BML/Antifa (Soros and Rockerfeller sponsored) takes people's attention away from the next stage - economic collapse and reset. 

 

Economy:

5.8% reduction in March (only just over a week) 

20.8% reduction in April. 

There will be a 10% minimum reduction in May, so 36-40% reduction which is devastating and unprecedented although planned. 

 

Ready for the economic reset to a fully digital/crypto system. 

 

What they are doing is all public and in plain site - World Economic Forum website;

 

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

 

The head of the WEF has already stated that any "holes" (funny as the elite created them lol) will be filled by people's savings and pensions. 

 

If you read the link it states "equality" for all read poverty/communism. 

Edited by Principiis Obsta
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...