Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes you did mate and these suckers are sicker than we thought. Question is though, where is the money coming from again? This is well advertised to those who need money and that's really sad that people will do this for the handout and they know it. 

 

I'm really tired of all of this now. My Mrs had the jab yesterday and I'm devastated. Was not a good day for me yesterday. However, I can't control the ignorant and I can't (not that I ever would) control what actions my Mrs takes. 

 

All I can do is what I need to do, nothing more. This is a war for your soul and I know deep down, they'll have to rip mine from me. 

 

I hope she is has no negative effects. My family is the same, completely convinced by the brainwashing box, even after I try my best to convince them with videos and articles. The fear is too great with them and my father needs to travel, so he is forced to do it anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there's no doubt that there's a psychological subversion in many people when they strap on their muzzle. Aside from the dark energetic impact of them taking part in a Satanic ritual and the obvious negative health implications, the fact that it reduces inhibitions is interesting.  It makes these indoctrinated people far more likely to ignore normal social boundaries and engage in increasingly extreme behaviour.  I think the mask provides a sort of unconscious anonymity, emboldening a frightened person with a victim mentality to become a perpetrator instead and attack others. The masks are actually perpetuating the fears of both the wearer and anyone who can't see obscured faces, decreasing empathy between people, making misinterpretation of each other's demeanours far more likely and subsequently confirming to all concerned that nobody is "safe". 

 

The sad fact is that the Covidian cultists are actually a very real threat to free thinking people because they have been through a sustained gas lighting process of dehumanization and dissociation and no longer have empathy for other humans. They are so preoccupied with their irrational fear of dying they no longer know how to live rationally. They now have no meaning in life other than the instructions given to them by their leaders, in this case the government and the mainstream media. Ironic that these programmed people use the phrase "stay safe" when they are creating an environment out there where anyone exercising personal choice and their human rights is far from safe. The self policing is the greatest threat to others. Of course the most interesting thing is the end game of the vaccine will turn many people into soulless drones. Why bother? So many already are.

 

But I think in energetic terms if we keep our vibration high and focus on positive things in our life (creativity, engaging with nature, healthy food, those we love etc) we won't have to share a low frequency with these people. From my experience if I'm having a bad day I tend to connect in with the cultists' anxiety and negativity when I'm out and about and it disturbs me. But if I'm feeling positive, empowered and living in my authentic self I feel like I'm on a totally different timeline to the cultists and feel so much more neutral to it all. I think ultimately that's the answer to how we deal with this. Just work on remaining as positive as we can and focus on the little pleasures in life. Hopefully that not only preserves our own sanity but the constructive energy can perhaps have a positive effect on others by proxy.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

 

From your Guardian article

One in five people in England may have had coronavirus, new modelling suggests, equivalent to 12.4 million people, rising to almost one in two in some areas.

 

Reported last week in the London Evening Standard.

 

The researchers, from Cambridge University, also estimated that up to 36 per cent of Londoners may have already had the virus - the highest of any region in the UK.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/r-rate-london-falling-below-one-lockdown-b899850.html

 

With all these estimates of huge chunks of the population having had CV, where are all the excess deaths?  Time to end the year long lockdown then.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

From your Guardian article

One in five people in England may have had coronavirus, new modelling suggests, equivalent to 12.4 million people, rising to almost one in two in some areas.

 

Reported last week in the London Evening Standard.

 

The researchers, from Cambridge University, also estimated that up to 36 per cent of Londoners may have already had the virus - the highest of any region in the UK.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/r-rate-london-falling-below-one-lockdown-b899850.html

 

With all these estimates of huge chunks of the population having had CV, where are all the excess deaths?  Time to end the year long lockdown then.

 

If we go back to Dr. Michael Yeadon video where he talks about prior immunity, this actually matches his thinking about his pie graph he presented last year. 

 

Quote

Yeadon’s central assertion is that, by his calculations, a large proportion of the population have already had the virus (32%), have prior immunity to it through exposure to other coronaviruses (30%), or are too young to spread the virus (10%). This, he says, leaves relatively few (28%) susceptible. 

 

https://vidmax.com/video/199831-former-pfizer-vice-president-says-covid-is-effectively-over-no-need-for-vaccine

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, pete675 said:

More fake news from the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9148931/Covid-UK-Britons-gather-outside-homes-second-week-renewed-Clap-Heroes.html

 

But just read the comments - everyone is beginning to see through the scam. The tide is turning.

 

You would have to be a completely unaware and brainless sheep to take part. Sir Starmer did, of course. In future we can probably look forward to  Blair, Starmer and Handcock plaintively applauding in the silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are no longer accepting comments on this article"

 

I wonder why that is then? Too many people seeing through the scam now? Not supporting the narrative?  Too many comments showing NO ONE clapped? All three? 🙈

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

"We are no longer accepting comments on this article"

 

I wonder why that is then? Too many people seeing through the scam now? Not supporting the narrative?  Too many comments showing NO ONE clapped? All three? 🙈

 

I read from one of the comments that the covid wanker marshalls should go round and find everyone not clapping and fine them.

 

I don't think they were taking the mickey either.

 

I was heartened by the comments mind and found it strange that comments were stopped after 300odd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Who wants to jump the queue 🤣

 

Priti Patel has refused to rule out fining 'morally reprehensible' people who try to jump the queue for coronavirus vaccines on the NHS

 The Home Secretary said No10 was keeping 'all measures under review' amid reports of young and healthy people in England and Wales bypassing the priority list using IT loopholes.

 

Daily Fail Today.........

 

 

Patel using the term 'morally reprehensible'

Couldn't make it up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

 

 

The sad fact is that the Covidian cultists are actually a very real threat to free thinking people because they have been through a sustained gas lighting process of dehumanization and dissociation and no longer have empathy for other humans. They are so preoccupied with their irrational fear of dying they no longer know how to live rationally. They now have no meaning in life other than the instructions given to them by their leaders, in this case the government and the mainstream media. 

 

 

 

Nail, hammer, head.

👏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

Thing with more masks more lockdowns......I would have much less of a problem if it was evidenced that they did something. I haven't seen any, on the contrary both appear to make things worse.

 

Why do people want more, without any evidence? Just weird.

 

Unless you're an evil sod, you're going to want to save lives etc, but you're got to present an evidenced based case for it. Otherwise you're just doing what you're told without question ..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Thing with more masks more lockdowns......I would have much less of a problem if it was evidenced that they did something. I haven't seen any, on the contrary both appear to make things worse.

 

Why do people want more, without any evidence? Just weird.

 

Unless you're an evil sod, you're going to want to save lives etc, but you're got to present an evidenced based case for it. Otherwise you're just doing what you're told without question ..

Just remember people could be offended ' we need stricter rules'--We hear the Pollyticans say!!!!!! has anyone seen or heard from the public during  media interviews?

 

I Travelled out last night to take car for a run. I do not see hardly any cars !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The Andernovian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

 

At least the article says "with" and not "of".

 

Vector in the inaccuracies of pcr testing and the numbers are even smaller which is no comfort to the deceased of course.

 

What was his stance when people were dying with and not of influenza?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

 

I read from one of the comments that the covid wanker marshalls should go round and find everyone not clapping and fine them.

 

I don't think they were taking the mickey either.

 

I was heartened by the comments mind and found it strange that comments were stopped after 300odd.

 

My bad side kind of wishes they'd try that. Oh, the backlash would be phenomenal  😏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AndyJ said:

I think there's no doubt that there's a psychological subversion in many people when they strap on their muzzle. Aside from the dark energetic impact of them taking part in a Satanic ritual and the obvious negative health implications, the fact that it reduces inhibitions is interesting.  It makes these indoctrinated people far more likely to ignore normal social boundaries and engage in increasingly extreme behaviour.  I think the mask provides a sort of unconscious anonymity, emboldening a frightened person with a victim mentality to become a perpetrator instead and attack others. The masks are actually perpetuating the fears of both the wearer and anyone who can't see obscured faces, decreasing empathy between people, making misinterpretation of each other's demeanours far more likely and subsequently confirming to all concerned that nobody is "safe". 

 

The sad fact is that the Covidian cultists are actually a very real threat to free thinking people because they have been through a sustained gas lighting process of dehumanization and dissociation and no longer have empathy for other humans. They are so preoccupied with their irrational fear of dying they no longer know how to live rationally. They now have no meaning in life other than the instructions given to them by their leaders, in this case the government and the mainstream media. Ironic that these programmed people use the phrase "stay safe" when they are creating an environment out there where anyone exercising personal choice and their human rights is far from safe. The self policing is the greatest threat to others. Of course the most interesting thing is the end game of the vaccine will turn many people into soulless drones. Why bother? So many already are.

 

But I think in energetic terms if we keep our vibration high and focus on positive things in our life (creativity, engaging with nature, healthy food, those we love etc) we won't have to share a low frequency with these people. From my experience if I'm having a bad day I tend to connect in with the cultists' anxiety and negativity when I'm out and about and it disturbs me. But if I'm feeling positive, empowered and living in my authentic self I feel like I'm on a totally different timeline to the cultists and feel so much more neutral to it all. I think ultimately that's the answer to how we deal with this. Just work on remaining as positive as we can and focus on the little pleasures in life. Hopefully that not only preserves our own sanity but the constructive energy can perhaps have a positive effect on others by proxy.

 

The Covidian cultists are irrational and dangerous but believe that they are rational and helpful.

 

They are exactly like the US military commanders in Vietnam who would obliterate a village in order to 'save it from Communism'. Half a dozen destroyed bombed villages were not an atrocity, but a success in stopping the tide of communism.

 

Those who correctly suggested that the Vietnam war was about control of the drug trade, or that in any case - see Prof Sutton - Communism was made in the USA  were regarded as crackpot conspiracy theorists.

 

 

'Of course the most interesting thing is the end game of the vaccine will turn many people into soulless drones. Why bother? So many already are.'

 

 

Rudolf Steiner understood all this round a century ago. The end game is the rise of the Ahrimanic consciousness....soulless, mechanistic and materialist.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Those who correctly suggested that the Vietnam war was about control of the drug trade, or that in any case - see Prof Sutton - Communism was made in the USA  were regarded as crackpot conspiracy theorists.

 

Heroin flooding back to the USA in body bags....

Let's not forget how British and US troops guarded poppy fields in Afghanistan also.

 

Communism may not have been made in the USA (it has its roots elsewhere), but it sure was refined there and, what's more, it was from there that it was let loose on the planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...