Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

Vitamin D doesn't make 100s of billions of £ for the pharmaceutical companies that are the driving force behind the fake pandemic. It also doesn't enable the government to implement totalitarianism policies and restrct global air travel. Therefore they will not be interested in any alternative strategies whether Vitamin D or anything else. 


Interesting points and thankyou for sharing, I think it helps when we share our points of view with eachother like we do whether or not we're right or wrong or agree or disagree. I really do hope people can realise these conflicts of interest. I think the benefit of the video discussing Vitamin D in parliament is for those who need to see something come from the people they're willing to believe. The government guidelines seem to be sticking with the 10mcg/400iu dosage which may be a bit too conservative to offer therapeutic benefit, all therapies and treatments are very much influenced by individual need, lifestyle, condition of health and other environmental factors.

Vitamin D has been with us for a very long time, is incredibly native to our bodies, has broad spectrum anti-viral, anti-inflammatory plus immuno-regulatory effects and as a side effect comes with far less risk. Obviously there's good reasons why our bodies manufacture it naturally from sun exposure or utilise it from the diet or supplementation in the absence of sunlight.

It shouldn't be considered as a silver bullet but surely a useful tool among many other alternatives that can be combined or used alone as a preventative and therapeutic measure. It is however looking like one of the much better cheaply available and easily accessible options than the cards we're being presented with.

Hopefully politicians and health professionals will work with the public to serve eachothers interest. Though whether or not that approach is reliable is questionable since they work to guidelines that rule out advising treatment recommendations outside of their policies or risk being sacked or struck off. This isn't necessarily a bad thing for professional and patient protection except when people aren't aware of what is available to them and in the event beaurocracy harms those it is supposed to serve.

It doesn't however stop anyone from making their own inquiries to learn for themselves what is more or less preferable. Nor does it stop anyone from seeking out healthcare providers offering services which fit more in line with their preferred methods of treatment and care.

There's another recent interview on YouTube from a Dr John Campbell with MP David Davis on Vitamin D. His personal approach is a more scientifically conventional one which could be more appealing to those who like to learn within those boundaries and if not insightful nonetheless. MP David Davies is someone I'm not as familiar with. He appears to have some equally decent insight on the subject alongside relevant qualifications.

Dr Campbell's audience is more of a conventional status quo audience from what I've gathered looking at the commentary in most of the videos. Just a heads up if anyone goes to exchange ideas, the majority seem to sway more to the side of raising a pitchfork if they see what they appear to believe is a tin foil hatter on the horizon :D
 

Vitamin D with Dr David Davis MP

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, numnuts said:

How can this even be a real story?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9173953/Ministers-eye-astonishing-plan-testing-positive-Covid-one-payment-500.html

 

'The £500 Covid cashpoint: Minister eyes 'astonishing' plan to give EVERYONE who tests positive for virus a one-off payment to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of £453million a WEEK.'

 

38327778-9173953-Detailed_in_an_official


Not sure how legitimate it is but greed is a very coercive tool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, numnuts said:

How can this even be a real story?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9173953/Ministers-eye-astonishing-plan-testing-positive-Covid-one-payment-500.html

 

'The £500 Covid cashpoint: Minister eyes 'astonishing' plan to give EVERYONE who tests positive for virus a one-off payment to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of £453million a WEEK.'

 

38327778-9173953-Detailed_in_an_official

 

 

 

500 pounds?

 

Then I definitely have COVID.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, numnuts said:

How can this even be a real story?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9173953/Ministers-eye-astonishing-plan-testing-positive-Covid-one-payment-500.html

 

'The £500 Covid cashpoint: Minister eyes 'astonishing' plan to give EVERYONE who tests positive for virus a one-off payment to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of £453million a WEEK.'

 

38327778-9173953-Detailed_in_an_official

 

wtl.jpg.71218d82b110fa9c6a5f9cba544269bb.jpg

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all, been reading this forum for years I’m now writing here with a question.. I work for one of the major supermarkets in the distribution warehouse. So far regarding masks it’s just been when your coming and going but during actual work not needed.

  Yesterday we were told by management that as of next week you’ll have to wear one all time, so 8 hours of my day with restricted breathing, we were then asked to sign something to say we agreed, I have refused to sign and asked for something in writing as to what I would be signing(so far still been given nothing). I asked questions and was told even if you have a lanyard you need a doctors note and even with an exemption you will be required to wear a face shield rather than a mask! If caught not wearing a mask you’ll have 3 warning then suspended pending investigation! Madness! Does anybody have any suggestions?Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

 

 

500 pounds?

 

Then I definitely have COVID.

 

 

Same. Might have to swallow my pride and go with the enemy with this one. Imagine what you could do with £500? Could buy that house and finally move out. 

 

On a serious note it is sinister on lots of levels. People that have hit rock bottom. The taxpayers expense. And they know most people have gone along with this. But perhaps they are getting worried.

 

 

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Dolan said:

Hi all, been reading this forum for years I’m now writing here with a question.. I work for one of the major supermarkets in the distribution warehouse. So far regarding masks it’s just been when your coming and going but during actual work not needed.

  Yesterday we were told by management that as of next week you’ll have to wear one all time, so 8 hours of my day with restricted breathing, we were then asked to sign something to say we agreed, I have refused to sign and asked for something in writing as to what I would be signing(so far still been given nothing). I asked questions and was told even if you have a lanyard you need a doctors note and even with an exemption you will be required to wear a face shield rather than a mask! If caught not wearing a mask you’ll have 3 warning then suspended pending investigation! Madness! Does anybody have any suggestions?Thanks 

 

Take a look here;

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:


Interesting points and thankyou for sharing, I think it helps when we share our points of view with eachother like we do whether or not we're right or wrong or agree or disagree. I really do hope people can realise these conflicts of interest. I think the benefit of the video discussing Vitamin D in parliament is for those who need to see something come from the people they're willing to believe. The government guidelines seem to be sticking with the 10mcg/400iu dosage which may be a bit too conservative to offer therapeutic benefit, all therapies and treatments are very much influenced by individual need, lifestyle, condition of health and other environmental factors.

Vitamin D has been with us for a very long time, is incredibly native to our bodies, has broad spectrum anti-viral, anti-inflammatory plus immuno-regulatory effects and as a side effect comes with far less risk. Obviously there's good reasons why our bodies manufacture it naturally from sun exposure or utilise it from the diet or supplementation in the absence of sunlight.

It shouldn't be considered as a silver bullet but surely a useful tool among many other alternatives that can be combined or used alone as a preventative and therapeutic measure. It is however looking like one of the much better cheaply available and easily accessible options than the cards we're being presented with.

Hopefully politicians and health professionals will work with the public to serve eachothers interest. Though whether or not that approach is reliable is questionable since they work to guidelines that rule out advising treatment recommendations outside of their policies or risk being sacked or struck off. This isn't necessarily a bad thing for professional and patient protection except when people aren't aware of what is available to them and in the event beaurocracy harms those it is supposed to serve.

It doesn't however stop anyone from making their own inquiries to learn for themselves what is more or less preferable. Nor does it stop anyone from seeking out healthcare providers offering services which fit more in line with their preferred methods of treatment and care.

There's another recent interview on YouTube from a Dr John Campbell with MP David Davis on Vitamin D. His personal approach is a more scientifically conventional one which could be more appealing to those who like to learn within those boundaries and if not insightful nonetheless. MP David Davies is someone I'm not as familiar with. He appears to have some equally decent insight on the subject alongside relevant qualifications.

Dr Campbell's audience is more of a conventional status quo audience from what I've gathered looking at the commentary in most of the videos. Just a heads up if anyone goes to exchange ideas, the majority seem to sway more to the side of raising a pitchfork if they see what they appear to believe is a tin foil hatter on the horizon :D
 

Vitamin D with Dr David Davis MP

Years ago they used to place patients with TB outside in the sunshine because it was known to heal. In the same way the Dead Sea with its high salt content has always been a magnet for those with respiratory illness.  You can’t overdose on natural vit d from the sun and from food (the eskimos eat lots of salmon for theirs). Bearing in mind during lockdown residents were confined to their rooms and unable to socialise and get adequate amounts of sunshine. I consider that abuse and advice to go to the contrary of what has always been known. Vit d is natural immune booster as well performing and aiding many other processes within the body.  There’s a lot of talk of evidence based practice but non of intuition and basic common sense which has been lacking. Or deliberately obliterated.  Bearing that in mind you can see where the lack of trust in their evidence which always veers into money in their pocket isn’t trusted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Years ago they used to place patients with TB outside in the sunshine because it was known to heal. In the same way the Dead Sea with its high salt content has always been a magnet for those with respiratory illness.  You can’t overdose on natural vit d from the sun and from food (the eskimos eat lots of salmon for theirs). Bearing in mind during lockdown residents were confined to their rooms and unable to socialise and get adequate amounts of sunshine. I consider that abuse and advice to go to the contrary of what has always been known. Vit d is natural immune booster as well performing and aiding many other processes within the body.  There’s a lot of talk of evidence based practice but non of intuition and basic common sense which has been lacking. Or deliberately obliterated.  Bearing that in mind you can see where the lack of trust in their evidence which always veers into money in their pocket isn’t trusted. 


Agreed, good information there too, appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

How can this even be a real story?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9173953/Ministers-eye-astonishing-plan-testing-positive-Covid-one-payment-500.html

 

'The £500 Covid cashpoint: Minister eyes 'astonishing' plan to give EVERYONE who tests positive for virus a one-off payment to 'encourage more swabs'... at cost of £453million a WEEK.'

 

38327778-9173953-Detailed_in_an_official

 

There is something fishy about this. Why are they so keen for you to get tested? What are they looking for? Haven't they found the golden child who has the antichrist DNA?

 

I can see more people will flock to the testing centres but not for me. They can stuff it. Too cheap for me.

 

Edited by BridgeBuilder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dolan said:

Hi all, been reading this forum for years I’m now writing here with a question.. I work for one of the major supermarkets in the distribution warehouse. So far regarding masks it’s just been when your coming and going but during actual work not needed.

  Yesterday we were told by management that as of next week you’ll have to wear one all time, so 8 hours of my day with restricted breathing, we were then asked to sign something to say we agreed, I have refused to sign and asked for something in writing as to what I would be signing(so far still been given nothing). I asked questions and was told even if you have a lanyard you need a doctors note and even with an exemption you will be required to wear a face shield rather than a mask! If caught not wearing a mask you’ll have 3 warning then suspended pending investigation! Madness! Does anybody have any suggestions?Thanks 

 

Your employment contract may have a clause about workware/uniform etc but mask wearing isn't in it. If they sack you, talk to your lawyer about unfair dismissal. I think you need to have been working there at least 2 years though. Please check.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:


Agreed, good information there too, appreciate it.

Thanks. I was just trying to point out that non of this new. Neither are the the effects of social isolation on the cardiovascular system and the health v wealth as an excuse to close the economy is all BS. They go hand in hand. Marmot did a good report on this and presented it to the government at the time but all his recommendations were ignored. Statistics today will show most fatalities being amongst the poorest and yet they target them for the experimental vaccine first whilst closing the economy. Logic would say open the economy and let people thrive, earn their money have their education and prosper in health and wealth.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Dolan said:

Hi all, been reading this forum for years I’m now writing here with a question.. I work for one of the major supermarkets in the distribution warehouse. So far regarding masks it’s just been when your coming and going but during actual work not needed.

  Yesterday we were told by management that as of next week you’ll have to wear one all time, so 8 hours of my day with restricted breathing, we were then asked to sign something to say we agreed, I have refused to sign and asked for something in writing as to what I would be signing(so far still been given nothing). I asked questions and was told even if you have a lanyard you need a doctors note and even with an exemption you will be required to wear a face shield rather than a mask! If caught not wearing a mask you’ll have 3 warning then suspended pending investigation! Madness! Does anybody have any suggestions?Thanks 

 

Tricky one to answer this without knowing how large the warehouse is, how many people are working there at any time and what steps the company has already made to minimize person to person proximity.

 

Actual scientific studies are thin on the ground. Nervtags advice is mostly vague and unsupported hearsay and the one paper quoted on the efficacy of masks concerned tests on hospitalized people showing various degrees of other symptoms. Any sort of pcr testing of masks could be  subject to the same misuse as mass testing on healthy people with unwarranted high cycles.

Edited by serpentine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.............

If your enemy comes to speak bearing a sword, open your door to him and speak, but keep your own sword at hand. If he comes to you empty-handed, greet him the same way. But if he comes to you bearing gifts, stand on your walls and cast stones down on him.” ― Tad Williams, The Dragonbone Chair

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Vitamin D has been with us for a very long time, is incredibly native to our bodies, has broad spectrum anti-viral, anti-inflammatory plus immuno-regulatory effects and as a side effect comes with far less risk. Obviously there's good reasons why our bodies manufacture it naturally from sun exposure or utilise it from the diet or supplementation in the absence of sunlight.

 

So this the real reason why Bill Gates wants to block out the sun!

If he can't get you one way, he'll get you another.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/bill-gates-blocking-sun.html

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sniper from the Daily Mail.

 

Police blunders on Covid law

Every single person prosecuted for flouting the Coronavirus Act was wrongly charged, with police making blunders over hundreds of cases.

The Crown Prosecution Service admitted yesterday that of the 232 charged so far under the laws brought in last March, all were incorrect.

In many cases officers muddled up the law, which allows them to remove or detain a ‘suspected infectious person’ for screening, with separate Health Protection Regulations, which say you cannot be outside of your home without a reasonable excuse.

A further 116 prosecutions under these latter regulations also had to be withdrawn, meaning that of the 1,252 charges brought under either act, 348 – or 28 per cent – were wrong.

The scale of the unlawful prosecutions – revealed in a CPS review – has shocked lawyers and campaigners.

Human rights lawyer Kirsty Brimelow QC, who analysed the wrongful prosecutions, called them a ‘systemic failure’ resulting from police and ministers ‘mixing up law and guidance’.

The National Police Chiefs Council said many of the cases with ‘admin errors’ that are corrected in court.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

So this the real reason why Bill Gates wants to block out the sun!

If he can't get you one way, he'll get you another way.

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/bill-gates-blocking-sun.html

I was hoping he was visiting that serum institute in India earlier that part of set on fire. The fire was in some top floors and 5 died. If only!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I was hoping he was visiting that serum institute in India earlier that part of set on fire. The fire was in some top floors and 5 died. If only!

 

The only fire Gates will see is the one down below 🔥

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1611203197527.jpg.c3bacfdabeede77bee1183371d1d65c7.jpg

A bioterrorist could look like this. In the early days just before covid materialized in the minds of Wuhan citizens there were livestock farmers complaining that pathogens were being dispersed by drone and had made their livestock sick. Then with covid that story got buried.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...