Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Ergo Storm said:

One of my parents probably would have been high on the list for sterilisation as he was a paranoid schizophrenic, which means I wouldn't be here.

That's not the point.  I'm looking at the matter objectively.

Objectively-speaking, society is dysgenic when you don't consider eugenic principles or shape society around healthy ideas.  Whether you and I like it or not, as I have stated on this thread before (and I see others have echoed me), there is a genetic factor in this - which in turn will have many factors behind it.

This is offtopic. But my opinion, is in this society now, as they are already pushing the Gene therapy, they will be aiming for high IQ stock with little empathy psychopathic traits.

I dont believe in messing with nature.

Theyve been poisoning the poor for years with all sorts to produce a Epsilon class.

I posted a link last night proving they are euthanising the old.

https://peerj.com/articles/10112/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I doubt they would be any more interested in jabbing people than the allies.

Researching For The Truth About Vaccination Programs In The Third Reich
http://www.renegadetribune.com/researching-for-the-truth-about-vaccination-programs-in-the-third-reich/

Well you will have a choice of being injected by the eugenicist & end up a mutant or starve Holodomor style.

Is all the same authoritarian control freak shit to me.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

This is offtopic. But my opinion, is in this society now, as they are already pushing the Gene therapy, they will be aiming for high IQ stock with little empathy psychopathic traits.

I dont believe in messing with nature.

Theyve been poisoning the poor for years with all sorts to produce a Epsilon class.

I posted a link last night proving they are euthanising the old.

https://peerj.com/articles/10112/

I came across another study on a similar subject. 

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0163508

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

I wonder if there is a link between mask wearing and subservience.

Someone posted on here somewhere about how Arabs used masks to create subservience. Also used in Gitmo as part of torture, breaking resistance routine.

read further down after and saw a meme👌

Edited by Bombadil

44 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Dr David Martin claimed that the covid vaccines weren't vaccines, but does he have ulterior motives?

Anyone who has done any research into vaccines knows that this is not a vaccine by definition (unless the definition has been changed same as the definition for herd immunity)

It is genetic modification of the body.

It is a treatment and as such has NO immunity from damage caused by it.

The same as those giving it have no immunity from individual liability for injecting it.

IT is NOT a vaccine.

Take it and you are no longer ‘human’.

You are a genetically modified organism!

And you are fucking stupid.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Anyone seen the latest beaut from Bojo, apparently he not ruling out lockdown until summer !! And once some summer comes round he'll say that it's possible we'll be in lockdown until winter. 

Why is he wearing a high vis jacket with an environmental agency label? Is that to try and add to the fear in the presentation. 

There is no evidence of increased contagiousness with any so called new variant or strain.

Crazy evil cunt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Why is he wearing a high vis jacket with an environmental agency label? Is that to try and add to the fear in the presentation. 

There is no evidence of increased contagiousness with any so called new variant or strain.

Crazy evil cunt. 

Don't think Boris is evil, just an upper class idiot taking orders and reading a script from his advisors, no doubt he'll be rewarded handsomely once his time in the spotlight is over for a job well done and he's replaced by the next toff twit.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Monkeys attack lab technician, STEAL Covid-19 blood samples in India

29 May, 2020 14:44

A gang of monkeys assaulted an employee of a medical college in northern India and snatched blood samples of coronavirus-positive patients from him, causing panic among locals.

The brazen attack took place in broad daylight on the campus of the state-run medical college in the town of Meerut in the state of Uttar Pradesh earlier this week.

The laboratory technician was transporting the tests from four patients undergoing treatment for Covid-19. All of a sudden, “monkeys grabbed and fled with the blood samples,” Dr. S. K. Garg, a top official at the college, told Reuters.

The authorities said it wasn’t clear if the thieves were able to open the samples and spill their contents, but the resourcefulness of these animals is well-known. A video which swiftly went viral on social media shows one of the monkeys sitting on a tree and chewing on the sample collection kits.

The rest is here...

https://www.rt.com/news/490130-india-monkey-coronavirus-samples/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Perhaps it was another monkey who arsoned the vaccine factory.

Who is to say, vaccinated human will be like this by 2050.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic