Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

I would have to restore it. I love old things and thinking about the times they’ve lived through.  Take a post war doll for instance that survived the blitz and the comfort it bought to a child. I’d want to clean it, not destroy it. 

I lack sentimentality 🤣🤣- I wouldn't want an old stuffed abode that's no longer fit for purpose when I have a grander vista of perspective to reflect in building my new physicality. I'd recycle any salvable material, but I would want hot water, a flushable toilet and air con lol - not some hideous 'modern' monstrosity but rebuilt to be more functional in a new reality of consciousness that we currently cant comprehend. 👽

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I lack sentimentality 🤣🤣- I wouldn't want an old stuffed abode that's no longer fit for purpose when I have a grander vista of perspective to reflect in building my new physicality. I'd recycle any salvable material, but I would want hot water, a flushable toilet and air con lol - not some hideous 'modern' monstrosity but rebuilt to be more functional in a new reality of consciousness that we currently cant comprehend. 👽

Is it beautiful or useful if not it can go. Beauty is it’s history and story too! 

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

Is it beautiful or useful if not it can go. Beauty is it’s history and story too! 

Our current house/society is not overly beautiful, its built on quicksand and worn out beyond restoration. The foundations are lies and deceit, the pillers held up by child rape, satanic ritual and psychopaths.  We have, at least for the time being, imagination to empower a much greater, brighter house/society for ourselves, descendants and all the beautiful creatures we share this planet with.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Our current house/society is not overly beautiful, its built on quicksand and worn out beyond restoration. The foundations are lies and deceit, the pillers held up by child rape, satanic ritual and psychopaths.  We have, at least for the time being, imagination to empower a much greater, brighter house/society for ourselves, descendants and all the beautiful creatures we share this planet with.

You can enter any building on earth modern or old and not know exactly what has taken place within it. You can never take away that a beautiful building is a beautiful building or a handcrafted object has been made with love. No matter what happened in its vicinity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

it's been removed right away from violating ??? wtf

must reup it with no description ....

what a bunch of bastards. i have one strike on my account and not able to upload for a week. they said YT doesn't allow content that disputes the WHO.

i'll upload it to my twitter then ....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

what a bunch of bastards. i have one strike on my account and not able to upload for a week. they said YT doesn't allow content that disputes the WHO.

i'll upload it to my twitter then ....

Full marks to you gtf for that - I saw it before it was took down mate - are you able to put it on bitchute and the others?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Just consider that

sat in your house

cops bust in and you are taken away to camp for quarantine 

what the hell is this!!!

are we seriously letting this happen??

Wake up people 

Shits getting real in NY.

Bill A416 is currently making its way through the senate - an order legalising the removal of 'contacts' - aka blue-toothed track n trace contacts - of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to public health from their homes to detention facilities. Pretty much anyone the State deems a danger to society.

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/A416

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

One of these days a 'covid-marshall'  is going to 'advise' the wrong kind of man, and will be thrown in that river, and derservedly so.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm not religious and of course people can over analyse and with a little imagination attribute everything to 'the end of days' but those verses were written almost 2000 years ago and translated centuries ago by people who had no idea or comprehension of the murderous rampage of the planet our society has been directed to partake in.

But they did before the deluge, we can't comprehend what these people must have gone through. Not to mention the many battles they fought after the flood. 

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Live by the sword, You will die by the sword!

The sword in this instance is a virus illusion. My concern is biowarfare. Those bright minds watching the state bring everything down with a fake might decide to weaponize a real nasty pathogen to bring the state down. Collateral damage could become rapidly epic. They (not state) are already attacking computer systems with digital pathogens to get what they want.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic