Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

my only solace in all of this is that the braindead zombies are going under with me eventually.

I can relate to your sentiment. But instead of finding solace in us all having our collective necks under the jackboot, I feel total aggravation and nothing but increasing distain towards the braindead zombies for using what's left of their own freewill by gladly assisting in our collective physical and spiritual destruction. 

And the kicker, they do this whilst having the audacity to be proud of their role in it! Snitching on neighbours, enthusiastically pouring scorn and ridicule - demonising 'conspiracy theorists' as paranoid lunatics, lockdown sceptics are still going to kill granny and dare decide to stand up for your rights and liberties via large scale disobedience to the increasing fascistic State? - no, its now your civic duty to wear a face muzzle and stay under house arrest until all preventable death is eliminated from life! And ominously, louder than ever - anyone who dares question the monumental horror and crime against Humanity; coercing/forcing every human on the planet into injecting their genome with some experimental, synthetic mRNA compound  cooked up by Bill Gates and the Cult- dirty anti-vaxer 'science denier' unintelligent simpletons. 🤬 

No solace, just rage.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

H. G. Wells Quote: “Am I dreaming? Has the world gone mad ...

It’s looking ok in my town. The further into it you find the mask wearers (outdoors) whom are mostly old.  The rest is ok and getting better. Local shop knows it’s BS. I’m awaiting someone to approach me about not wearing my mask in the shop to which I’m ready to tell them there’s is dirty in a nice way of course. No need for nastiness. 

Just now, Liberty said:

It’s looking ok in my town. The further into it you find the mask wearers (outdoors) whom are mostly old.  The rest is ok and getting better. Local shop knows it’s BS. I’m awaiting someone to approach me about not wearing my mask in the shop to which I’m ready to tell them there’s is dirty in a nice way of course. No need for nastiness. 

If someone asks me why I am not wearing a mask, I will suggest if they don't want to be in a shop with someone not wearing a mask, they should stay home. I think that is more reasonable. Instead of forcing every healthy person to wear masks, why not stay home if you are concerned and only wear a mask if you are sick and need to go to the shop. I wonder what next, everyone has to wear high vis vests if they leave the house to reduce car accidents?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

If someone asks me why I am not wearing a mask, I will suggest if they don't want to be in a shop with someone not wearing a mask, they should stay home. I think that is more reasonable. Instead of forcing every healthy person to wear masks, why not stay home if you are concerned and only wear a mask if you are sick and need to go to the shop. I wonder what next, everyone has to wear high vis vests if they leave the house to reduce car accidents?

That’s ok too. Everyone will have their own way of dealing with situations. I would not become aggressive because it doesn’t suit me and not really in my nature. I will just turn the tables of what they are accusing of which is spreading germs back to their dirty masks. Makes the attention fall back into them. 

I saw an old lady with a visor on and the rain spitting. Must have been tampering with her vision. Next will be a fall. Can’t tell people not to be afraid in 5 mins when they’ve had hours of brainwashing from the TV.  It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion but powerless to stop it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I saw an old lady with a visor on and the rain spitting. Must have been tampering with her vision. Next will be a fall. Can’t tell people not to be afraid in 5 mins when they’ve had hours of brainwashing from the TV.  It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion but powerless to stop it. 

Could solve that with a mini wind screen wiper powered by a battery. haha

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

There’s your next invention!  Reports today suggest there has been a high number of reports regarding falls amongst the elderly wearing visors. The evidence suggests that when raindrops fall upon them it hampers the vision. But a new inventor has came up with a ingenious idea of include wipers to keep you safe. For a one time only payment of just £50:00 keep yourself safe and all those around you.  RRP £150. Save £££’s today. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

13 minutes ago, Liberty said:

There’s your next invention!  Reports today suggest there has been a high number of reports regarding falls amongst the elderly wearing visors. The evidence suggests that when raindrops fall upon them it hampers the vision. But a new inventor has came up with a ingenious idea of include wipers to keep you safe. For a one time only payment of just £50:00 keep yourself safe and all those around you.  RRP £150. Save £££’s today. 

Too late lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Too late lol

Cool..

l'm getting me one o them for when the toilet paper disappears again.

Gonna tape it to my balls.

BC

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

real or not?  I can't find this clip anywhere?  Deleted by the bbc or fake.. I like it either way,sums it up:
image.png.8b72f5ca46fcfdc6100bdf5d355758e0.png

Are you referring to X - HOAX in the background? Not seen the clip but assume this is what you are referring to. 

A very interesting read from the pharmaceutical institute. 

Referencing vaccine risks, use of foetal DNA and a chart listing companies using foetal DNA. Note the synthetic content designed on a computer and which ones utilised that! 

https://soundchoice.org/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine-chart/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic