Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it!

Apparently his track and trace app notified him last night that he now needs to self isolate. The implication being, I assume, that he came into contacted with an infected person whilst he was out playing rugby with his sons in the park at the weekend. Methinks this was all a highly publicised ploy to once again brainwash the masses into staying at home or there will be consequences!

FB_IMG_1611053762827.jpg.ca6f4f35c50047c749bf115d40dff2b9.jpg

It would seem that odious creepy man masquerading as a 'health' minister is starting to seriously loose to control of the narrative, literally. I'm surprised someone of his calibre has been able to maintain it, albeit weakly but credit where credit is due - he's managed to maintain this bullshyte for almost a year now.

Makes me wonder when we will start seeing some serious crashing and burning of the speakers from on high. It must be taxing to maintain such a huge lie with a straight face for so long, even for psychopaths. They will have catered for this eventuality of course, its all a matter of timing.  I bet as soon as one or two of the international bigwigs start making some major public balls ups that even Joe Normie can't deny and then people really start kickin up a stink, that will be the trigger to unveil/unleash the New-Normal Military World Order in all its fascistic glory.

Elderly relative has just texted to let me know the gp has contacted her and she is having the vaccine next week. I suppose I am supposed to text back "good"? Of course I won't.

I've got my black shoes ready. Of course I know people aren't going to drop like flies. But it won't surprise me if I'm laying her to rest this year.

Absolutely sick of this religion. I have no sympathy with people that go along with it. Am I becoming heartless?

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Elderly relative has just texted to let me know the gp has contacted her and she is having the vaccine next week. I suppose I am supposed to text back "good"? Of course I won't.

I've got my black shoes ready. Of course I know people aren't going to drop like flies. But it won't surprise me if I'm laying her to rest this year.

Absolutely sick of this religion. I have no sympathy with people that go along with it. Am I becoming heartless?

Sorry to hear that.

But don't worry too much, not everyone dies or has these bad reactions as soon as they receive the biological agent. It may takes months.

You are not being heartless. As long as you have at least tried to tell them/wake them up, you done your part.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh I vaguely remember something with the picture of her in that eye patch and the dark hooded 'masonic' death-cult chanting, but didn't realise it was from 2019 Eurovision - May 2019 before the covid hex was unleashed on the world- there's some dark premonitory sorcery going on there, as usual.

The Initiation to the new dark order begins..

1310240770_Screenshot2021-01-20010206.png.3b27b2d66e68c79279741fc8494104b7.png

Then comes Submission to the powerful Elite order by a masked 'innocent' 'pure' (dressed in white) somebody that doesn't appear to have any point of reference - weird ugly mask that doesn't characterise anything in particular - humanity is faceless, weak and lacks any clear identity in 2020 although there are some flowers - there's hope, Mother Nature always fights back.

2016417782_Screenshot2021-01-20010036.png.7e86de866833b142e1eb9ac3d3a4620c.png

Destruction of Christianity - all church-faith-group worship was cancelled/restricted in 2020

1198344465_Screenshot2021-01-20010121.png.4ffdf578adcb5363cf8460d513b5ccf0.png

1701415078_Screenshot2021-01-20010051.png.2595cbc91d10c3d21e5740969b8d4f6d.png

Black and white people, black and white people - division BLM protests, racism hysteria reaches boiling point in 2020

1911153802_Screenshot2021-01-20010731.png.f7cbf6881c117a097d7cbc8e712755ec.png

1590429699_Screenshot2021-01-20010717.png.300bb79ed7e475d186b7da9773806dfd.png

The systematic destruction of personal liberties, freedoms and 'hopes & dreams' symbolised by the broken Statue of Lib. Fiddling whilst Rome burns.

1985023651_Screenshot2021-01-20005012.png.b01f4f21b08c47d77297631e1530a0db.png

Climaxing in two simple words, directly related to our current collective quagmire as we stand on the precipice of what feels like impending doom.

2039128394_Screenshot2021-01-20011242.png.bf646b40eb1aea3012848737a05fb33a.png

Well, thats my take on in it as per this article, but in 2021 retrospectively putting my personal corona spin based on what's transpired between May 2019 and the end of 2020.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/eurovision-2019-finale-and-the-occult-meaning-of-madonnas-controversial-performance/

@skitzorat wow, thanks for the breakdown mate

52 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It would seem that odious creepy man masquerading as a 'health' minister is starting to seriously loose to control of the narrative, literally. I'm surprised someone of his calibre has been able to maintain it, albeit weakly but credit where credit is due - he's managed to maintain this bullshyte for almost a year now.

Makes me wonder when we will start seeing some serious crashing and burning of the speakers from on high. It must be taxing to maintain such a huge lie with a straight face for so long, even for psychopaths. They will have catered for this eventuality of course, its all a matter of timing.  I bet as soon as one or two of the international bigwigs start making some major public balls ups that even Joe Normie can't deny and then people really start kickin up a stink, that will be the trigger to unveil/unleash the New-Normal Military World Order in all its fascistic glory.

What I like about this guy (Hugo Talks) is that his videos are easy to share amongst the young  who hate the tories as a given. He breaks it down nicely and easy to listen to.  I can easily send something like that to my own children without it scaring the shit out the them. Just putting things into perspective. 

53 minutes ago, Fluke said:

No you're not mate.....You just haven't fallen under the mass hypnosis of the populace like she has.

I'm done with them all now.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, my only solace in all of this is that the braindead zombies are going under with me eventually.

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Expand  Expand  

No you're not mate.....You just haven't fallen under the mass hypnosis of the populace like she has.

I'm done with them all now.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, my only solace in all of this is that the braindead zombies are going under with me eventually.

you not alone ! sometimes it feels very futile talking to family, colleges and friends who in my mind have been brainwashed only to be called a brainwashed conspiracy nutter!

but i don`t let it get to me because, why would people like David Icke be warning us of what future could come, IF outcome is certain! then he wouldnt bother. So i am convinced the Truth WILL always come out in the end!

The truth will devestating for the sheep!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankieboy said:

you not alone ! sometimes it feels very futile talking to family, colleges and friends who in my mind have been brainwashed only to be called a brainwashed conspiracy nutter!

but i don`t let it get to me because, why would people like David Icke be warning us of what future could come, IF outcome is certain! then he wouldnt bother. So i am convinced the Truth WILL always come out in the end!

The truth will devestating for the sheep!

Yes, the three things that cannot be hidden.......The Sun, The Moon and The Truth.

• Like 2

Joggers and cyclists should wear masks – here’s why

https://theconversation.com/joggers-and-cyclists-should-wear-masks-heres-why-153110

A final reason for wearing masks when exercising near others is the message of social solidarity it conveys. The masked jogger or cyclist is saying both “the pandemic is still very serious” and “your safety is more important than my comfort or my lap time”.

Its up there with the best.

EsFeqbnW4AEvmm2?format=png&name=small

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Confused 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic