Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It also kills friendships.

The workshop that always does any work needed on my car has been shut for the last 3 weeks.

I was quite worried as it is a one man business and I have become very friendly with the guy that runs it over the last 10 years. 

Today, I noticed it was open and pulled up to find out why he'd been closed for so long......"I've had Covid" he said.....I laughed and said   "There's no such thing, you've had a bad cold or flu, quite common at this time of year for a bloke of your age" (He's 61).

You'd have thought I'd told him I'd just shagged his wife by the way he went into a rage....called me a fucking nutter and more or less chased me out of the place.

He's now a fully paid up member of the Branch Covidians.

What a melt.

Won't be taking my car there again, that's for sure.

 

Church of the Latter-Day Covid Morons.

 

Anthropologists and historians of the future will one day marvel at how an awkward, insecure man called Matthew who had a small cock could become leader of a powerful worldwide cult.  He will be the Jesus of the future.

Edited by Ergo Storm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid 19 and the mark of the beast. The first stage!

 

Revelation 16:2

 

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth. Then ugly and painful sores appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Covid 19 and the mark of the beast. The first stage!

 

Revelation 16:2

 

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth. Then ugly and painful sores appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Beast= unbridled science?  I have faith in the scientific method and get excited reading the latest in our ever expansive knowledge of facts - life science/Quantum mechanics/holographic universes/dimensional frequencies of reality, but it certainly isn't blind faith and I know its corruptible as it is fashioned into our comprehension via humankind (whilst I fundamentally disagree with man being innately 'born of sin') the parable of eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge whilst being naked and naïve certainly holds true; think nuclear technology, injecting synthetic mRNA into our bodies

 

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

 

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," (Rev. 20:2)   China??

 

1501611257_download(34).jpg.83bccac7a9c36354e28714022491447d.jpg

 

1369130357_download(35).jpg.9857bc9fffc45defb2a2e128e2e62c74.jpg

1324342974_images(4).jpg.5ab5e1f677629aec69d706048f42f3b3.jpg

1992001512_images(3).jpg.08c4547524ea4bd5e589e672b00e9ead.jpg

728449397_images(5).jpg.23fdc58c53034d6f1647cea7a2aad994.jpg

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This Morning did a real number on Lord Sumption there. Unsure if they're supposed to be impartial, I don't watch the programme. Looked a little one sided with 5 on 1 and no balance for an opposing view from those whose life has been negatively affected by lockdowns. Do they have value or a voice worth hearing?

Of course they used a man with pre-existing asthma who had been affected by the virus to promote what appeared to be a one sided narrative. I hope he makes a full recovery and is given full advice on the accessible treatments any individual can use at home to support their immune system, regulate their inflammatory response and improve anti-viral immunity.

I still side with Lord Sumption on the issue that measures should be voluntary and it should be up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are at, willing to take or what duty of care they have to their family, friend, neighbor or fellow man and woman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:

This Morning did a real number on Lord Sumption there. Unsure if they're supposed to be impartial, I don't watch the programme. Looked a little one sided with 5 on 1 and no balance for an opposing view from those whose life has been negatively affected by lockdowns. Do they have value or a voice worth hearing?

Of course they used a man with pre-existing asthma who had been affected by the virus to promote what appeared to be a one sided narrative. I hope he makes a full recovery and is given full advice on the accessible treatments any individual can use at home to support their immune system, regulate their inflammatory response and improve anti-viral immunity.

I still side with Lord Sumption on the issue that measures should be voluntary and it should be up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are at, willing to take or what duty of care they have to their family, friend, neighbor or fellow man and woman.

Yeah it was a silly debate if you can call it that. You could even use Pier's higher moral ground against him - those in favor of lockdowns value older lives over younger lives.....but all discussion on the value of life here and it's offensiveness given the context is silly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

 

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," (Rev. 20:2) 

 Exactly- But the vile's of the Angels will be poured out after this has all happened. The vile's of the Angel happens on earth's final day, which IMO isn't to far away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that Frank. Try get some fresh air, take in some nature, eat well, give yourself some space and try not to overstimulate yourself with tech or negativity. Make some time with your close one's, don't beat yourself up and and keep your chin up mate.

I like a bit of Bob Marley to get me back on track, some the older stuff is good for the soul.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jode said:

How do I access this video so I can share it. It all makes perfect sense now



Embed Code

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/500874293" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Link

https://player.vimeo.com/video/500874293

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Breaking 'news'. Hancock 'self-isolating' (yeh right!) after his high-profile excursion to the park the other day. 

 

On here we can see through this ridiculously transparent morality play, but will the rest of the population?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Hope you're right.....I personally have around 50% of all I own in gold and have done for years.

I was quite happy when it hit £1559.00 an ounce on the 6th August.....How it's fallen by over £200 and ounce in the 6 months since I'll never know.

It's fallen by £80 in just over two weeks!

 

We just need to have a little faith Ziggy, I'm sure these are just market "corrections" based on sentiment as the vaccine is rolled out, I think we both know that with gold & silver you've got to play the longer game rather than worry about short term fluctuations... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

Breaking 'news'. Hancock 'self-isolating' (yeh right!) after his high-profile excursion to the park the other day. 

 

On here we can see through this ridiculously transparent morality play, but will the rest of the population?

 

More like he's been told to "stay out of the way" so he can't do any more PR damage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recently in the town I live in on the QLD sunshine coast a person  that flew from England tested positive to the so called highly infectious new strain of covid, the media has been banging on for the last two weeks about this very infectious strain from England and then Bob's your uncle it's in our town.

For three days people lined  up to get tested,I used to drive past the lines shaking my head thinking idiots, the infected person is still here self isolating with her parents, however before shit hit the fan so to speak she went to a restaurant shopping center and generally around town . Guess how many new cases we now have of the very very very infectious new strain of virus, Fucking None.

PS I said very very very infectious because that was how it was described in a news flash on the car radio  before I could change stations

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Shes the Grand High Priestess of illuminati Musicological occult magick. Are you referring to the superbowl halftime show - all those shows are mass incarnations, but old Madge is powerful and knows her stuff.

 

A week before the Superbowl, Madonna described on Anderson Cooper the spiritual importance she attributed to her halftime show:

“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

 

image.png.fc4884522cc7d7cd7862ff7121982443.png

image.png.774d813cbe6e9f58e73cf5f617cf95e2.png

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/madonnas-superbowl-halftime-show-a-celebration-of-the-grand-priestess-of-the-music-industry/

 

To bring it back to covid - I didnt think much of her bathtub pantomime at all - not her best work. To be honest, I didn't even recognise her. Although I had read that the lockdown restrictions were causing problems in the supply chain of trafficked children so she probably just had to go easy on adrenochrome as stocks were limited.

26268926-8140117-image-a-31_1584894508732.jpg.b106b80f56c9aba5299a612116feea3d.jpg

26268914-8140117-image-a-30_1584894484905.jpg.95fe93ea78a6b01bde8c604449910f69.jpg

 

306517903_Screenshot2021-01-19164841.png.7d78d1a0b2858e37a206ececa6cfa49e.png


interesting.

@skitzorat i was referring to this performance tho.
there is so much of rona symbolism in it.
the blm chaos is also referenced.. ("welcome to the future,its a culture ride")
 



 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Breaking 'news'. Hancock 'self-isolating' (yeh right!) after his high-profile excursion to the park the other day. 

 

On here we can see through this ridiculously transparent morality play, but will the rest of the population?

 

I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it!

 

Apparently his track and trace app notified him last night that he now needs to self isolate. The implication being, I assume, that he came into contacted with an infected person whilst he was out playing rugby with his sons in the park at the weekend. Methinks this was all a highly publicised ploy to once again brainwash the masses into staying at home or there will be consequences!

 

FB_IMG_1611053762827.jpg.ca6f4f35c50047c749bf115d40dff2b9.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Germany to repurpose refugee camps to detain people who repeatedly flout Covid rules by going out when they should be quarantining

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157971/Covid-Germany-hold-people-refuse-quarantine-detention-centres.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

 

 

Detaining free people living their lives is basically kidnapping and false imprisonment. Are they going to go around to people's houses and snatch them up in the middle of the night like in the Soviet Union under Stalin?

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captain Falcon said:

 

Detaining free people living their lives is basically kidnapping and false imprisonment. Are they going to go around to people's houses and snatch them up in the middle of the night like in the Soviet Union under Stalin?

 

 

 

It's easy, once you've disarmed your population.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...