Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Hope you're right.....I personally have around 50% of all I own in gold and have done for years.

I was quite happy when it hit £1559.00 an ounce on the 6th August.....How it's fallen by over £200 and ounce in the 6 months since I'll never know.

It's fallen by £80 in just over two weeks!

We just need to have a little faith Ziggy, I'm sure these are just market "corrections" based on sentiment as the vaccine is rolled out, I think we both know that with gold & silver you've got to play the longer game rather than worry about short term fluctuations... 

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

Breaking 'news'. Hancock 'self-isolating' (yeh right!) after his high-profile excursion to the park the other day. 

On here we can see through this ridiculously transparent morality play, but will the rest of the population?

More like he's been told to "stay out of the way" so he can't do any more PR damage. 

Recently in the town I live in on the QLD sunshine coast a person  that flew from England tested positive to the so called highly infectious new strain of covid, the media has been banging on for the last two weeks about this very infectious strain from England and then Bob's your uncle it's in our town.

For three days people lined  up to get tested,I used to drive past the lines shaking my head thinking idiots, the infected person is still here self isolating with her parents, however before shit hit the fan so to speak she went to a restaurant shopping center and generally around town . Guess how many new cases we now have of the very very very infectious new strain of virus, Fucking None.

PS I said very very very infectious because that was how it was described in a news flash on the car radio  before I could change stations

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Shes the Grand High Priestess of illuminati Musicological occult magick. Are you referring to the superbowl halftime show - all those shows are mass incarnations, but old Madge is powerful and knows her stuff.

A week before the Superbowl, Madonna described on Anderson Cooper the spiritual importance she attributed to her halftime show:

“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

image.png.fc4884522cc7d7cd7862ff7121982443.png

image.png.774d813cbe6e9f58e73cf5f617cf95e2.png

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/madonnas-superbowl-halftime-show-a-celebration-of-the-grand-priestess-of-the-music-industry/

To bring it back to covid - I didnt think much of her bathtub pantomime at all - not her best work. To be honest, I didn't even recognise her. Although I had read that the lockdown restrictions were causing problems in the supply chain of trafficked children so she probably just had to go easy on adrenochrome as stocks were limited.

26268926-8140117-image-a-31_1584894508732.jpg.b106b80f56c9aba5299a612116feea3d.jpg

26268914-8140117-image-a-30_1584894484905.jpg.95fe93ea78a6b01bde8c604449910f69.jpg

306517903_Screenshot2021-01-19164841.png.7d78d1a0b2858e37a206ececa6cfa49e.png

interesting.

@skitzorat i was referring to this performance tho.
there is so much of rona symbolism in it.
the blm chaos is also referenced.. ("welcome to the future,its a culture ride")

Edited by shabbirss

58 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Breaking 'news'. Hancock 'self-isolating' (yeh right!) after his high-profile excursion to the park the other day. 

On here we can see through this ridiculously transparent morality play, but will the rest of the population?

I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it!

Apparently his track and trace app notified him last night that he now needs to self isolate. The implication being, I assume, that he came into contacted with an infected person whilst he was out playing rugby with his sons in the park at the weekend. Methinks this was all a highly publicised ploy to once again brainwash the masses into staying at home or there will be consequences!

FB_IMG_1611053762827.jpg.ca6f4f35c50047c749bf115d40dff2b9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Germany to repurpose refugee camps to detain people who repeatedly flout Covid rules by going out when they should be quarantining

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157971/Covid-Germany-hold-people-refuse-quarantine-detention-centres.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Detaining free people living their lives is basically kidnapping and false imprisonment. Are they going to go around to people's houses and snatch them up in the middle of the night like in the Soviet Union under Stalin?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Captain Falcon said:

Detaining free people living their lives is basically kidnapping and false imprisonment. Are they going to go around to people's houses and snatch them up in the middle of the night like in the Soviet Union under Stalin?

It's easy, once you've disarmed your population.

5 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

Whatever the truth of that story, I think the Germans will OD on all this before the tide turns - if it ever turns.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

2 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Whatever the truth of that story, I think the Germans will OD on all this before the tide turns - if it ever turns.

But "camps" again, in Germany? I thought they still had guilt about the WW2 concentration camps. I think most of these stories are just bullshit to scare the population into compliance. "ooo if we break the "rules" they might put us in a camp". It's still relatively early days with this whole thing, although they have been escalating in increments, camps would be a major escalation and another big overreach, that would probably wake even more people up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Hancock has been sent to his naughty little Red room cupboard whatever the fuck it is , God knows what he gets up to in his little Red cupboard, the man is a little Tosser and a LIAR 🤥 

Screenshot_2021-01-19-12-12-50-57.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Maddmoo said:

Unsure if it’s been spoken about elsewhere, but where do we think the sudden rise of advertising for 0% booze is connected with all this shite?

It's Dry January advertising, they do it every year.

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Definitely looks like a ploy.  He was very happy to be photographed at the weekend and now he's been 'pinged'.  Maybe they wanted plausible deniability for having him safely at home over the next couple of weeks.

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The camp story reminded me of a Solzhenitsyn quote I read;

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Germany is building camps to house COVID-dissidents.

Germany is getting tougher policing its quarantine in the country- so much so, it deemed it necessary to threaten violators with a short stint in special Covid jail. It is understood the facility will be based in Dresden, local police authorities have confirmed.

Germany Builds Detention Centres to House 'COVID-Dissidents' (euroweeklynews.com)

"Dissidents" 🤨

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

The camp story reminded me of a Solzhenitsyn quote I read;

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Everything is easy in hindsight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shabbirss said:

interesting.

@skitzorat i was referring to this performance tho.
there is so much of rona symbolism in it.
the blm chaos is also referenced.. ("welcome to the future,its a culture ride")

Oh I vaguely remember something with the picture of her in that eye patch and the dark hooded 'masonic' death-cult chanting, but didn't realise it was from 2019 Eurovision - May 2019 before the covid hex was unleashed on the world- there's some dark premonitory sorcery going on there, as usual.

The Initiation to the new dark order begins..

1310240770_Screenshot2021-01-20010206.png.3b27b2d66e68c79279741fc8494104b7.png

Then comes Submission to the powerful Elite order by a masked 'innocent' 'pure' (dressed in white) somebody that doesn't appear to have any point of reference - weird ugly mask that doesn't characterise anything in particular - humanity is faceless, weak and lacks any clear identity in 2020 although there are some flowers - there's hope, Mother Nature always fights back.

2016417782_Screenshot2021-01-20010036.png.7e86de866833b142e1eb9ac3d3a4620c.png

Destruction of Christianity - all church-faith-group worship was cancelled/restricted in 2020

1198344465_Screenshot2021-01-20010121.png.4ffdf578adcb5363cf8460d513b5ccf0.png

1701415078_Screenshot2021-01-20010051.png.2595cbc91d10c3d21e5740969b8d4f6d.png

Black and white people, black and white people - division BLM protests, racism hysteria reaches boiling point in 2020

1911153802_Screenshot2021-01-20010731.png.f7cbf6881c117a097d7cbc8e712755ec.png

1590429699_Screenshot2021-01-20010717.png.300bb79ed7e475d186b7da9773806dfd.png

The systematic destruction of personal liberties, freedoms and 'hopes & dreams' symbolised by the broken Statue of Lib. Fiddling whilst Rome burns.

1985023651_Screenshot2021-01-20005012.png.b01f4f21b08c47d77297631e1530a0db.png

Climaxing in two simple words, directly related to our current collective quagmire as we stand on the precipice of what feels like impending doom.

2039128394_Screenshot2021-01-20011242.png.bf646b40eb1aea3012848737a05fb33a.png

Well, thats my take on in it as per this article, but in 2021 retrospectively putting my personal corona spin based on what's transpired between May 2019 and the end of 2020.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/eurovision-2019-finale-and-the-occult-meaning-of-madonnas-controversial-performance/

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic