Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Problem child said:

Thanks for this, Ive watched so many vids throughout this whole saga but for me this is the most compelling. The way she describes the rest of the staff and doctors as wanting to please those above, following procedures only and not treating patients as individuals just resonates with me and reminds me of similar jobs.  Fairplay to her for going against the grain. Must be  horrendous working amongst all that. I would like to think it is all incompetence, ignorance and a misunderstanding of treatment but its clear its way more sinister. Shared with my friends and family, zero replies......I think they may have reached their limit of patience with me!

When you work in a field like medicine, you're so deep into it that you cannot see the forest for the trees.  You basically keep your head down your job and go along with what you are told.  You don't really have a reason to believe that an "emergency" is some kind of fraud so you go along with it.

Then you have the way Emergency Management is setup.  It's a top down scripted system, where each person has a manual they pull out for each situation.  So, when the person above you "pulls the alarm" so to speak, you pull out the manual and you do what it says.  Once everyone is in this mode of doing their set of things the whole thing turns into a runaway train that cannot be stopped, or like a snowball rolling downhill, getting bigger and bigger, which no one can stop.  Since no one can stop it once it gets going, everyone has to pretend it's all real even if they know it isn't because no one wants to stick their neck out and get it cut off.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, zArk said:

polymorphism of cells is a reality. cells go through cycles

when the body dies the cycle is stopped 

our bodies has bacteria on skin and inside skin. in stomach, legs everywhere

bacteria is functional to health

a healthy body keeps all pathogens in controlled amounts

if this corona panic was really a bacterial pathogen the deaths would already be in the millons for uk. 

It is very common for elderly people with the flu to die with complications from pneumonia.  That's why I have been screaming since February that there is nothing out of the ordinary for elderly people in the thousands dying from respiratory arrest.  It's actually normal during flu season for thousands of elderly to die from the flu, and it's because they develop pneumonia.  The sheeple are so stunned or brainwashed from the media fear that they seem to have forgotten that this happens every year during flu season.

23 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

When you work in a field like medicine, you're so deep into it that you cannot see the forest for the trees.  You basically keep your head down your job and go along with what you are told.  You don't really have a reason to believe that an "emergency" is some kind of fraud so you go along with it.

Then you have the way Emergency Management is setup.  It's a top down scripted system, where each person has a manual they pull out for each situation.  So, when the person above you "pulls the alarm" so to speak, you pull out the manual and you do what it says.  Once everyone is in this mode of doing their set of things the whole thing turns into a runaway train that cannot be stopped, or like a snowball rolling downhill, getting bigger and bigger, which no one can stop.  Since no one can stop it once it gets going, everyone has to pretend it's all real even if they know it isn't because no one wants to stick their neck out and get it cut off.

100% and even when doctors or anyone who works in medicine realises that something isnt right they dont speak up in fear they may lose their highly paid jobs.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

100% and even when doctors or anyone who works in medicine realises that something isnt right they dont speak up in fear they may lose their highly paid jobs.

And they know in today's climate of social media and political correctness gone mad, they won't just lose their job, they'll be tainted forever.  It really is Orwellian what's going on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

And they know in today's climate of social media and political correctness gone mad, they won't just lose their job, they'll be tainted forever.  It really is Orwellian what's going on.

Hair transplant surgeons are a good example. All they push is the big pharma drugs like finasteride and minoxidl because they make a fortune off them. Dermarolling and scalp massages arent talked about or promoted because they cant make any money off it. Its the same with other treatments cancer, anxiety, depression ect all they can offer is the big pharma drug to solve the problem 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/09/scientists-have-utterly-failed-to-prove-that-the-coronavirus-fulfills-kochs-postulates/

Scientists Have Utterly Failed to Prove that the Coronavirus Fulfills Koch’s Postulates

About 150 years ago, scientists painstakingly constructed a set of principles that can prove whether a particular microbe is the cause of a specific disease or is just a bystander. Those three principles are known as the Koch postulates.

From all the available information, the novel coronavirus doesn’t appear to meet any of these tenets, never mind all three.

Like most human endeavours, the Koch postulates were the product of collaboration. First, Jakob Henle developed the underlying concepts, and then Robert Koch and Friedrich Loeffler spent decades refining them until they were published in 1890. The resulting three postulates are:

1. The pathogen occurs in every case of the disease in question and under circumstances that can account for the pathological changes and clinical course of the disease.
  2. The causative microorganism occurs in no other disease as a fortuitous and nonpathogenic parasite.
  3. After being fully isolated from the body and grown in tissue culture (or cloned), it can induce the disease anew.

The principles have been altered almost beyond recognition by various researchers over the ensuing 130 years. But the changes concomitantly watered down the postulates. That’s why they’re still used today by most researchers seeking to robustly prove or disprove the existence of a pathogen and its exclusive relationship with a particular disease.

There’s an urgent need for scientists to step up and do this conclusively with the novel coronavirus and COVID-19. But, strangely, the fire hose of scientific papers on the virus-disease dyad is only a sickly trickle on this tremendously important aspect of it.

A very straightforward and inexpensive experiment is all that’s needed to prove that the first postulate has been met.

Here’s how to do it. Test blood samples from a large number of people for the novel coronavirus using a test that’s been proven by several non-conflicted third parties to be accurate – i.e., to have very low rates of false positives and false negatives.

Then, if all the people who are diagnosed with COVID-19 are the same ones who tested positive for the novel coronavirus, that would prove the virus causes COVID-19. (Note that COVID-19 would have to be diagnosed based on a well-defined and finite set of symptoms. The currently-used and excessively broad diagnostic criteria – such as pneumonia, or the combination of fever and cough – doesn’t cut it, because those are present in many other respiratory conditions.)

But such an experiment has never been done, or if it has been done it hasn’t been made public.

The real kicker, though, is that the third postulate – isolating and sequencing the virus and then showing it causes the disease in other organisms – has not been fulfilled either.

We’ve scoured the internet and found no proof that scientists have done the simple steps required to demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 conclusively meets even one – never mind all — of the third postulate’s constituent parts. Those parts are:

• isolation from a human patient’s cells of full-length novel-coronavirus DNA
  • sequencing of the isolated DNA, then determining that the identical sequence is not present in any other virus, and next replicating or cloning the DNA to form a new copy of the virus
  • injecting the new copy of the virus into a statistically significant number of living hosts (usually lab animals) and seeing whether those animals develop the discrete diagnostic symptoms associated with COVID-19 rather than developing the diagnostic symptoms of any other infection or disease.

A few scientists have claimed that some or all of the postulates have been fulfilled. Their papers have been given laudatory coverage by the media, public-health officials and politicians.

The problem is that each of these papers falls apart on even cursory examination.

For example, in February 2020 Chinese and Dutch researchers published studies purporting to show they had isolated the virus, which is the first step in fulfilling the third postulate.

But both teams sourced the virus from animals rather than humans. (And on top of that, the Dutch study was done 15 years ago on SARS-CoV, not SARS-CoV-2.)

Another example is a review paper by two Americans published in February 2020 and cinematically titled ‘Return of the Coronavirus: 2019-nCoV.’ Two places in the paper suggest the third postulate has been at least partially fulfilled.

The first is in the section titled ‘Emergence.’ There, the two authors write:

After extensive speculation about a causative agent [of the Wuhan outbreak], the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed a report by the Wall Street Journal and announced identification of a novel CoV on 9th January. The novel CoV (2019-nCoV) was isolated from a single patient and subsequently verified in 16 additional patients. While not yet confirmed to induce the viral pneumonia, 2019-nCoV was quickly predicted as the likely causative agent.

Strikingly, though, reference 3 that the authors link to at the end of the second sentence is a World Health Organization press release rather than a published study.

The section’s next two sentences describe several Chinese research groups’ virus-sequencing results. However, these sequencing attempts are shoddy. For example, one group's paper has many red flags – and indeed, on the web page showing the group’s sequence, commenters point to such problems as ‘sequencing and assembly artifacts.’ That group also didn’t replicate or clone the DNA to form a new copy of the virus, as required by the third postulate. (All subsequent sequencing attempts also have fatal flaws with respect to meeting the postulates.)

Yet the Chinese researchers’ gene sequences are integral to all of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test kits.

The second place in the review paper that refers to the principles is in the fifth section, ‘Achieving Koch Postulates.’ The authors assert that:

Traditional identification of a microbe as the causative agent of disease requires fulfillment of Koch’s postulates, modified by Rivers for viral diseases. At the present time, the 2019-nCoV has been isolated from patients, detected by specific assays in patients, and cultured in host cells (one available sequence is identified as a passage isolate), starting to fulfill these criteria.

What’s missing is even one reference to back up those assertions.

Meanwhile, public-health officials appear oblivious to this gaping hole in the science. They imperiously pronounce that they’re using the best data available, and act as if evidence-based decision-making is the substrate for the draconian measures they’re imposing.

Could it be that they’re in fact using decision-based evidence-making?

Here’s an idea: please email your local, state/provincial AND national/federal governments, asking for solid scientific evidence that:

1. SARS-CoV-2 causes a discrete illness that matches the characteristics of all of the deaths attributed to COVID-19
  2. the virus has been isolated, reproduced and then shown to cause this discrete illness.

If you get a response, please share it below.

• Like 2

They took an existing virus, which did not have a name...called it SARS-CoV-2 and used the fact that it was a new name to insinuate it was a new virus.  Of course, everyone shaking in fear of the invisible boogeyman coming to kill them bought that bit of snake oil by the barrel.

5 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

The sheeple are so stunned or brainwashed from the media fear that they seem to have forgotten that this happens every year during flu season.

these are the people whos lives are put on hold when a celebrity dies or they are notified a baby has died in tragic circumstances

they are completely oblivious to the number of deaths per minute every single day

this is why cemeteries are generally out -of-the-public-eye

6 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

yea like one big machine. Well, I best keep myself out of hospitals from now on then!

9 hours ago, serpentine said:

Upbeat music in the face of the extinction of the high street. (From DI news)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=184&v=Oz-WKhQJj3Q&feature=emb_title

People have already rearranged their lives.

Have you noticed one of the councillors has his hand in his pocket all the time. He could have prosthetic or paralysis. Or he could be indicating something.. 

10 hours ago, zArk said:

polymorphism of cells is a reality. cells go through cycles

when the body dies the cycle is stopped 

our bodies has bacteria on skin and inside skin. in stomach, legs everywhere

bacteria is functional to health

a healthy body keeps all pathogens in controlled amounts

if this corona panic was really a bacterial pathogen the deaths would already be in the millons for uk. 

The viewpoint I quoted from (principia-scientific)  is for those to whom such a leap may be to far but opposes the mainstream narrative that espouses the utter rubbish that constitutes unverified pathogenic virology. (as per Mitochondrial Eve's post on previous page)

I would tend to agree with your points, personally I identify more with german new medicine and the work of Dr Hamer who's outlook is an extension of terrain theory and natural hygiene which is again based on terrain theory.

Environmental toxicity of all kinds and  distinct lack of nutrition are the cause of all disease.

Bacterial cells which equate in number to our own, work synergetically to rid the body of toxins - when the body is weak from undernourishment or too great a toxicity, the resulting load would seem to to deterioriate the integrity of the body's energy field, coherance is lost and bacteria then become problematic (imho).

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/3859661/NES_Health_November2017/pdf/human+biofield.pdf

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

Only one of them seems comfortable with speaking to the camera.

Interesting to note that the IoW was suggested for the track and trace experiment because it was isolated from the mainland.

Group think already in place meant that having a no-lockdown trial on the Island bound inhabitants to establish whether the virus was actually such a threat was probably never suggested but it might have saved the whole country billions of pounds for just a two weeks test.

Edited by serpentine

5 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

I got 33 problems and Covid ain't one!

• Like 1

Good evening ladies and lads. I hope everyone had a lovely day. It was beautiful today here in the US, midwest.

Some observations today if anyone cares to read as I let the creator flow through me and transmit my thoughts onto electronic typewriter.

I needed to go to the store and get the usual groceries. I almost prepared by writing up a message on paper and safety pinning it to my shirt of mask like I did last time I went to the store but at the last second I said to hell with it, I'm not wearing a mask and I don't feel like wasting the paper. lol

The first grocery store I went to, walked right in past the person sitting out front, with my friend who I was not social distancing from, the employee said nothing. I shopped for my food amongst the sheople who were all masked, patrons and employees. I was the only unmasked bandit there.

No one approached me, I paid and left.

As I'm sitting outside in the parking lot I see a lady come out of the neighboring store, nail and spa salon, as soon as she exited she quickly removed her mask and I immediately realized that I knew her. Blonde hair blue eye striking older lady in her late forties or early fifties, slender, bright, aware, high frequency clear aura, happy, positive are all the thoughts she generates to me.

I exit my vehicle and say hi to her, she remembers me. She would frequent the whole foods I worked at and one day we struck up a conversation last year in feb or march of '19. I never forgot her because as our conversation carried naturally about health and humanity we got on the topic of energy and I I asked her if she had heard of zero point energy and I said yes, while being completely shocked that this lady knew what it was. She gave me her business card and went on her way shopping.

I left the company two months later due to ridiculous corporate policies constantly changing and pressure to do so many tasks in so little time with so few coworkers in our department. You know, corporate pressure from the top to save money while squeezing the lower employees to take up the slack. Then night crew coming in and "throwing load" (unpacking pallets and shelving them), and lacking quality workmanship, throwing excessive items on the shelf and overlapping other tags, stuff that management literally gets a strike for when the higher ups visit the store to inspect standards. That sort of stress lead me to be like screw this I'm out.

So the striking blonde hair blue eyes lady, for us to encounter each other today was synchronicity for sure, that whole, if I would've left home one minute earlier or later I would not have seen her. Amazing when this happen, even more amazing when it happens twice.

I asked her if she had heard of event 201 and at first she said no but then she thought for a moment as I explained to her that it was a drill like meeting that took place in Oct '19 where certain people played out on paper this entire corona crap. Somehow she mentioned Dr. Greer's latest movie, which I have not seen but will look into. We say our goodbyes after talking about how this corona thing is certainly a bunch of bullshit.

I head to the next store and again defied mask laws, walked right in past the employee who didn't say a word. Shopped for my items and got some dirty looks and some offended-like energy from others but oh well. Paid and left.

I arrive at the third store, whole foods where I was formerly employed, and while walking in the female employee mumbled something, but as I was walking my usual pace I hadn't heard her. I stopped and backed up, said excuse me, and she proceeded to mention some mask law. I could barely hear her behind that ridiculous mask. I replied to her, I can't wear a mask it can cause hypercapnia. She said oh, ok. And I turned and continue walking.

After finding my usual items I head to the back of the store to grab the last of them and after doing so I looked over to see one of my former coworkers behind the specialty counter. She is in the corner with a hat and mask on glaring at me. I think it's her, I say her name, and ask her, do I know you. She replies, do I know YOU?

I ask her how she is and replies, ok, how are you, you're not wearing a mask? I respond, I'm well thanks, no I can't wear the mask because it can cause hypercapnia. Do you know what that is, I ask her? She replies, no, what? I proceed to explains quickly what it is, deriving from the Greek qords, hyper, too much, and capnia, smoke. It's a excessive amount of carbon dioxide in your blood cells, like from wearing a mask all day. She tells kind of scoffs and tells me that I'm selfish! I said, the masks are bad for you. I said you know what the virus is, the government and the mainstream media ARE THE virus. She replies, oh my God you're the third person who has said that today.... as if she is tried of hearing it. Well, if she heard it in threes then it is the universe trying to send her a message! I ask her, do you know anyone who has this ridiculous virus, I don't. She responds, yes, so and so has it and my friend works in the hospital at the covid unit. I wish I had that quick wit about me today to reply to her, so your friend has been taught WHAT to think, not HOW to think, but I missed it and didn't think of it until after I had left the store. I then said to her, I think you should go outside and get some vitamin D and turn off the TV, stop watching that mental poison, get your family together and unite to start a garden and grow food, that's how we take our power back and be healthy. She looked down and at that point had tuned out so I said, have a nice day, to which she obliged and I walked away.

I was disappointed, she was one of my allies at the store, we got along great and would always be happy to see one another. Then so quickly the cabal can divide people using FEAR. Again though, if I had left home a minute earlier or later today I might not have seen her and we might not have had that exchange.

Back to the "woke" striking blonde hair blue eyed lady. She said it like it is, she said the fear is so strong that it paralyzes people. I agreed and was happy to know that someone else sees it.

I do not feel bad for not wearing a mask today. I will not cave to people's ignorance and fear as they try to guilt trip me for showing my face and breathing freely. We cannot allow the sheople to feel as though their fear is justified we cannot embraced the fear and affirm that it is okay, because that is how the cabal change behavior in society going forward.

My former coworker at whole foods, she was so upset that I wasn't wearing a mask, behaving as though I was a threat to her well being. This is a ignorant person who has been psychologically manipulated by the government and their media machine. I am a very healthy person, physically, mentally that is debatable :classic_biggrin:, but for her to behave as though I would get her sick... HA! If anything I would get sick from her since she is not so healthy, she doesn't eat very well, drinks plenty of wine and eats plenty of acid. Maybe if she ate more responsibly she wouldn't worry about illness.

Upon returning home with my groceries and after unloading I hopped on my 20" freestyle bike and rode off into the sunset to visit my garden. Yesterday it rained and winded heavily so I figured that today I may need to adjust the mesh which I have held in place only by medium sized rocks. I made some adjustments, pulled a few weeds and admired my little produce department and then hopped back on my bike and rode home.

Just an absolute beautiful day all around with very interesting occurrences, but still no corona virus boogeyman has graced my presence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

I didn't tell them anything.  I just answered "No" to every single question, mostly because I was pissed off about the whole thing, because there is no Covid-19 spreading around now, Corona season is over.  I'm really sick and tired and fed up with being surrounded by manufactured hysteria and the millions of idiots going along with it like it's the new normal.

Just keeping defying the stupid "law" from these idiot governors and mayors but most importantly use facts, preach facts and logic to the lemmings to help break down the programming. They simply need to gain knowledge since knowledge = power  and power = confidence and awareness, etc.

I always inform them of hypercapnia and of Royal Rife and how he found the cure for cancer in 1930. I love that one. I ask people, hey do you know who Royal Rife is, most of the time they don't. "He found the cure for cancer back in 1930 using what he called the mortal oscillatory rate". Boom, there ya go. Que deer in headlights look and the classic "oh" response.

One lady the other day actually said no, tell me more, and she stood there and listened to God speak through me for like five minutes, while she was on the clock getting paid. Lol. I love it.

21 minutes ago, Messenger said:

no I can't wear the mask because it can cause hypercapnia.

This made me realise that you could make up any long word and claim you can’t wear a mask because you suffer from it. Who would question it, ‘sorry mate I suffer from noncomplianceinitus so I can’t wear a mask’ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

This made me realise that you could make up any long word and claim you can’t wear a mask because you suffer from it. Who would question it, ‘sorry mate I suffer from noncomplianceinitus so I can’t wear a mask’ 

Yeah only this is actually a condition that can occur from too much carbon dioxide in the blood, so I didn't pull it out of my arse. lol. The reduced amount of oxygen to the brain from wearing a mask eight hours a day every day should be apparent to any person who has a functioning brain since I imagine it will cause increased fatigue, which is what the cabal want, like why they put fluoride in the water to make people docile.

Then people wised up to that and started raising consciousness which is a threat to the cabal so they had to come up with something new. Oh I know, let's scare everyone with a new virus and make them wear masks to make them docile again. Brilliant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercapnia

• Thanks 1

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic