Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 hours ago, shabbirss said:

i bet the dancing is some kinda ritual..as in the 2012 olympics symbolism

Its SO creepy. When I first heard mention of this I went to find the clip  aaaaaand of course FACTCHECK!

Firstly, why freaking bother?! and secondly, the mental gymnastics is worthy of a gold medal!

"The performance has no real link to the coronavirus. Not only was the ceremony planned eight years before the pandemic, but the themes questioned by the post can be logically explained ....was designed by Oscar-winning film director Danny Boyle as an ode to British history and culture... In the second of three “acts”, Boyle paid homage to the NHS, a much-loved national institution to many Britons....The grim reaper-like figure that the post claims symbolises “death” is actually Lord Voldemort.... 

“Since the Covid-19 lockdown we’ve seen greener grass, the sky bluer and the clouds fluffy white(amazing coincidence hey),” the post reads.....While it is true that coronavirus lockdowns have caused air pollution levels to improve across the world, this has nothing to do with the performance"

VERDICT

False: the Olympic ceremony was a celebration of British history and culture, with no link to the coronavirus pandemic"

While it IS true on the surface there is no logical link, the symbolic links are undeniable! ..and as we know these freak love their rituals, their power, their occult inversions'.

I dare to go as far to say as its actually pretty bloody logical they'd use such an global event to 'build power' using maledictions whilst simultaneously mocking us way in advance to assist in the conjuring of such a maleficent glamour that is covid- the likes of which probably haven't been been cast with such phenomenal power and diabolical intention since ancient Babylonian times.

Finally, why on earth do these FACTCHECKERS have to to factcheck every bloody little thing?! Its totally irrelevant as opposed to debunking an actual news story and by doing so it just adds weight to the idea. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Are people really that mentally dulled that they require the likes of reuters to utilise time and resources spoon feeding them every time a bear farts in the woods?! Or more to the point, are the likes of reuters so desperate to make sure not one iota of alternative chit-chat, no matter how irrelevant or fanciful, regarding the con-vid is allowed to be colloquially mulled over by the unwashed masses?!

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-london-olympic-ceremony/false-claim-london-olympic-games-ceremony-symbolically-predicted-the-covid-19-pandemic-idUSKBN22Q31K

• Like 2

10 hours ago, shabbirss said:

madonnas ritual song

Shes the Grand High Priestess of illuminati Musicological occult magick. Are you referring to the superbowl halftime show - all those shows are mass incarnations, but old Madge is powerful and knows her stuff.

A week before the Superbowl, Madonna described on Anderson Cooper the spiritual importance she attributed to her halftime show:

“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

image.png.fc4884522cc7d7cd7862ff7121982443.png

image.png.774d813cbe6e9f58e73cf5f617cf95e2.png

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/madonnas-superbowl-halftime-show-a-celebration-of-the-grand-priestess-of-the-music-industry/

To bring it back to covid - I didnt think much of her bathtub pantomime at all - not her best work. To be honest, I didn't even recognise her. Although I had read that the lockdown restrictions were causing problems in the supply chain of trafficked children so she probably just had to go easy on adrenochrome as stocks were limited.

26268926-8140117-image-a-31_1584894508732.jpg.b106b80f56c9aba5299a612116feea3d.jpg

26268914-8140117-image-a-30_1584894484905.jpg.95fe93ea78a6b01bde8c604449910f69.jpg

306517903_Screenshot2021-01-19164841.png.7d78d1a0b2858e37a206ececa6cfa49e.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

HEK GMO human embryonic kidney taken from aborted female fetus , 

Chimpanzee adenovirus , 

What are the Pro Lifers and anti experimenting on animals saying ?

Its not like using Simian bits has caused issues before.....

The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine, and the Millions of Americans Exposed

..Few back then grasped that these vaccines might also be a huge, inadvertent, uncontrolled experiment in interspecies viral transmission. But from 1955 to 1963, according to a 1976 US National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded study, 98 million Americans alone probably were exposed to polio vaccines contaminated with SV40—a monkey virus that can cause cancers in animals....When Salk developed his vaccine, instead of using human tissues.., he used minced-up rhesus macaque monkey kidneys, which were remarkably efficient poliovirus factories. Those who sought to supplant Salk's formaldehyde-inactivated vaccine with live, attenuated oral vaccine also used monkey kidney cultures...By 1960, scientists and vaccine manufacturers knew that monkey kidneys were sewers of simian viruses. Such contamination often spoiled cultures.....The orthodoxy held that SV40 didn't cause human cancers. Emboldened by a 1992 NEJM paper that found DNA “footprints” of SV40 in childhood brain tumours, Carbone tested human mesothelioma tumour biopsies at the National Cancer Institute: 60% contained SV40 DNA. In most, the monkey virus was active and producing proteins.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-67360416746-9/fulltext

How to erase history; don't teach it and kill the old people. Simples.

(on a side note, my little sister who is 32 said she had a friend who thought the whole concept of the Holocaust was just a myth)

Pro Choice

My body my choice when it comes to abortion. 

However, what's the bet when it comes to vaccination they will be the ones screaming like banshee from the rooftops   "Your Body the States Choice!" maybe they can find common ground with the pro-lifers - ganging up on the dirty unvaccinated 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

so they ban regular shopping,

The gradual obsolescence is being seeded in public consciousness already.

The activities we already knew were risky, like going to bars, eating in restaurants, or hanging out with friends at home, are probably even more so now. And even less risky indoor activities — going to a busy grocery store or pharmacy — could carry additional danger in contexts where the virus is spreading

image.png.64408a43688dff4fdb345eaebc73bccd.png

https://www.vox.com/22220301/covid-spread-new-strain-variants-safe-grocery-store-n95-masks-vaccine

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

turn us all into super heroes.🦹

Mutants more like - we've been psychologically primed for it...  collectively we've certainly proved the whole 'zombie nation' trope.

download22.jpg.2f83eeee2cd2117b551edbaa456ddf26.jpg

Reminded me of this (0.45-1.15) wish this was a parody .. but its not. 

Dr  Hillary & the rule of 666 to them before & they laughed.

Wow, what a demonic creature he is. I was a teenager, say 15/16 yrs- 20 odd years ago -  when I first started noticing how there's symbolism, usually of the darker persuasion, in everything...art, religion, especially music, advertising. I get the suspicion that not a huge amount of people naturally see it, as pervasive as it is, because whenever I've tried broaching the subject - like dark arts being played out in music or the super bowl halftime show - I'm usually dismissed with feign humour.

As I grew in my own awareness, probably since 9/11 from age 18, I've tried to make a 'shield' around myself as I began noticing more and more how often its being subconsciously psychically driven into our third eyes. Is it me of have 'they' been even more arrogantly brazen with their occult modus operandi of late?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maddmoo said:

Unsure if it’s been spoken about elsewhere, but where do we think the sudden rise of advertising for 0% booze is connected with all this shite?

Haven't seen the 0% advertising but Im sure the whole banning of booze in Ireland/Scotland is deliberately done so people, stuck at home, go even more stir-cray cray mental. We're ruled by psychopaths.

12 hours ago, Liberty said:

Mind Control experiment from the 1960s using a device on the bulls brain. Horrific. Technology of it would have moved on a lot from then  

if those that get the jab do not become sterile they could be passing some gene mutation down. 

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2010/issue65/

I've read about Jose and his 'work'. Fascinating in a kind of macabre way. The iphone/fitbit/wearables are like AM transistor radios compared to what DARPA has up its nefarious sleave  - It will be conspiracy fact soon that those of us deemed 'useful' to be allowed to live will be chipped with nanobots via mirco-needles so that we remain operating at a controllable frequency within the most narrowest band of perspective possible whilst still incarnate. I wouldn't disregard the idea of all those nanobots accumulated inside us with continued doses and it being turned SMART with the help of 5/6/7G and the internet of things... its plain as day for those who care to look! People complaining about free speech being squashed now... (granted the future is but many possible probabilities..) there is a dark one we can all see on the horizon where thanks to said takeover and rape of the human/animal kingdom and by-proxy spiritual realms by the machine kingdom and their purveyors - we won't even know the concept of 'free speech' because free thought will be hive-minded to the new AI overlords/Borg.

if those that get the jab do not become sterile they could be passing some gene mutation down. 

I don't have kids but I have nieces and nephews and I do care greatly about humanities collective evolution as Im a part of it and THAT is/was/has always been the thought that fills me with the most trepidation and horror when the talk of mRNA vax started coming out. I immediately thought WTF, what happens if it does tinker with something that gets passed down the genetic line! Turning the immune system on itself, paralysis, dropping dead are only the very limited scope of harm this may do. The sheer lunacy and arrogance of the medical institutions to have carte blanche over our genome astounds me with equal horror, grief and anger. There is no way they can possibly rule out something going drastically wrong - even if they say the lipid covered synthetic messenger rna wont become coded within the DNA via the nucleus, like how HIV gets integrated for example... the thing is they just don't know. And that's aside from knowing and not trusting what psychopaths behind the funding are about. And Im also amazed how not many people seem to even question this - personally I've been ridiculed and called paranoid for the very mention of it because "trust science". Well I have faith in the scientific method, but I'm not naïve enough to think all scientists are frantically working away in our best interests. They're human and most likely driven by their own interests be that money, fame, blackmail. There's a crisis in paid-for science which not many people seem to have awareness of - And finally - I just think.. Dr Mengele was a scientist and Bill fucking Gates is not - I mean you may want to play god by blocking out the fucking sun, coercing woman into feeding their babies your patented artificial breast milk and turning our shit into our drinking water but get your filthy, psychopathic satanic, kiddie fiddling mitts off the human genome!!! lolz

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It also kills friendships.

The workshop that always does any work needed on my car has been shut for the last 3 weeks.

I was quite worried as it is a one man business and I have become very friendly with the guy that runs it over the last 10 years. 

Today, I noticed it was open and pulled up to find out why he'd been closed for so long......"I've had Covid" he said.....I laughed and said   "There's no such thing, you've had a bad cold or flu, quite common at this time of year for a bloke of your age" (He's 61).

You'd have thought I'd told him I'd just shagged his wife by the way he went into a rage....called me a fucking nutter and more or less chased me out of the place.

He's now a fully paid up member of the Branch Covidians.

What a melt.

Won't be taking my car there again, that's for sure.

Church of the Latter-Day Covid Morons.

Anthropologists and historians of the future will one day marvel at how an awkward, insecure man called Matthew who had a small cock could become leader of a powerful worldwide cult.  He will be the Jesus of the future.

Edited by Ergo Storm

Covid 19 and the mark of the beast. The first stage!

Revelation 16:2

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth. Then ugly and painful sores appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Covid 19 and the mark of the beast. The first stage!

Revelation 16:2

So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth. Then ugly and painful sores appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Beast= unbridled science?  I have faith in the scientific method and get excited reading the latest in our ever expansive knowledge of facts - life science/Quantum mechanics/holographic universes/dimensional frequencies of reality, but it certainly isn't blind faith and I know its corruptible as it is fashioned into our comprehension via humankind (whilst I fundamentally disagree with man being innately 'born of sin') the parable of eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge whilst being naked and naïve certainly holds true; think nuclear technology, injecting synthetic mRNA into our bodies

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," (Rev. 20:2)   China??

1501611257_download(34).jpg.83bccac7a9c36354e28714022491447d.jpg

1369130357_download(35).jpg.9857bc9fffc45defb2a2e128e2e62c74.jpg

1324342974_images(4).jpg.5ab5e1f677629aec69d706048f42f3b3.jpg

1992001512_images(3).jpg.08c4547524ea4bd5e589e672b00e9ead.jpg

728449397_images(5).jpg.23fdc58c53034d6f1647cea7a2aad994.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1

This Morning did a real number on Lord Sumption there. Unsure if they're supposed to be impartial, I don't watch the programme. Looked a little one sided with 5 on 1 and no balance for an opposing view from those whose life has been negatively affected by lockdowns. Do they have value or a voice worth hearing?

Of course they used a man with pre-existing asthma who had been affected by the virus to promote what appeared to be a one sided narrative. I hope he makes a full recovery and is given full advice on the accessible treatments any individual can use at home to support their immune system, regulate their inflammatory response and improve anti-viral immunity.

I still side with Lord Sumption on the issue that measures should be voluntary and it should be up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are at, willing to take or what duty of care they have to their family, friend, neighbor or fellow man and woman.

13 minutes ago, facere arbitrium said:

This Morning did a real number on Lord Sumption there. Unsure if they're supposed to be impartial, I don't watch the programme. Looked a little one sided with 5 on 1 and no balance for an opposing view from those whose life has been negatively affected by lockdowns. Do they have value or a voice worth hearing?

Of course they used a man with pre-existing asthma who had been affected by the virus to promote what appeared to be a one sided narrative. I hope he makes a full recovery and is given full advice on the accessible treatments any individual can use at home to support their immune system, regulate their inflammatory response and improve anti-viral immunity.

I still side with Lord Sumption on the issue that measures should be voluntary and it should be up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are at, willing to take or what duty of care they have to their family, friend, neighbor or fellow man and woman.

Yeah it was a silly debate if you can call it that. You could even use Pier's higher moral ground against him - those in favor of lockdowns value older lives over younger lives.....but all discussion on the value of life here and it's offensiveness given the context is silly.

54 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," (Rev. 20:2) 

Exactly- But the vile's of the Angels will be poured out after this has all happened. The vile's of the Angel happens on earth's final day, which IMO isn't to far away.

Sorry to hear that Frank. Try get some fresh air, take in some nature, eat well, give yourself some space and try not to overstimulate yourself with tech or negativity. Make some time with your close one's, don't beat yourself up and and keep your chin up mate.

I like a bit of Bob Marley to get me back on track, some the older stuff is good for the soul.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic