Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

Thanks for sharing shabb

Who ever orchestrated the 2012 Olympics must have said 'If only they knew what was coming', The Queen knew, well saying that, all these evil shits knew.

your welcome.
its strange tho, i keep sharing this and madonnas ritual song but the attention on it is so low!

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Hope you're right.....I personally have around 50% of all I own in gold and have done for years.

I was quite happy when it hit £1559.00 an ounce on the 6th August.....How it's fallen by over £200 and ounce in the 6 months since I'll never know.

It's fallen by £80 in just over two weeks!

Look at silver.

13 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

your welcome.
its strange tho, i keep sharing this and madonnas ritual song but the attention on it is so low!

I know how this feels, but I would imagine, that at the moment, all's that is on everyone's mind is this toxic vaccine they want to jab us with.

😟

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DarianF said:

But not in China:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212915.shtml

A video from 1984 which seems rather prophetic in relation to the current situation...

The First Stage : Demoralization
The Second Stage : Destabilization
The Third Stage : Crisis
The Fourth Stage : Normalisation

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

“you will meet your doom” don’t think this doctor will be back on Fox News haha

This brave doctor is treading on thin ice, but well done to him for telling the truth, we need more doctors like him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Estimates, must be 50% of population who refuse to bend over & take the prick

Why arnt these people protesting the prick passports?

Fear most people are afraid and the ones that are not are made to feel alone ie CBC comments section any apposing view is blocked it’s become a mainstream echo chamber.

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Estimates, must be 50% of population who refuse to bend over & take the prick

Why arnt these people protesting the prick passports?

MSM limits their scope of information. Leaflet campaign might help

49 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

“you will meet your doom” don’t think this doctor will be back on Fox News haha

He’s dumbfounded at the idiocy. Bless him!  You can see it in his face and hear it in his voice. Total disbelief at what’s going on. Like we all are. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zarkov said:

MSM limits their scope of information. Leaflet campaign might help

37 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Fear most people are afraid and the ones that are not are made to feel alone ie CBC comments section any apposing view is blocked it’s become a mainstream echo chamber.

All we can hope on, is the psychos over step the mark & rock the boat a little too much in their feeding frenzy.

This might sound bad, but the more deaths & nightmare reactions, as we already seeing, from the vaccines might be the only thing that saves us..Personally I have zero fucks left to give for them.

• Like 3

I reckon this is a page full of bots. 78k likes many many comments in favour of the Oxford vaccine that is called covishied over there but hardly any likes or non with each comment.  I’ve seen this before in other places. 

I wish India & Sri ji great success in launching the world’s largest COVID vaccination roll-out. It brings me great pride that #COVISHIELD is part of this historic effort & to endorse it’s safety & efficacy, I join our health workers in taking the vaccine myself.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

All we can hope on, is the psychos over step the mark & rock the boat a little too much in their feeding frenzy.

This might sound bad, but the more deaths & nightmare reactions, as we already seeing, from the vaccines might be the only thing that saves us..Personally I have zero fucks left to give for them.

Honestly I find it amazing how quickly people are dieing I mean it’s so blatant a culling they could have at least made it so they don’t start dropping for a few months then they could blame it on co morbidities or something else but when they are jabbing people and they are dead in a hour or two come on anyone who takes this witches brew doesn’t have a brain.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AndyJ said:

A video from 1984 which seems rather prophetic in relation to the current situation...

The First Stage : Demoralization
The Second Stage : Destabilization
The Third Stage : Crisis
The Fourth Stage : Normalisation

There are few good 80s vids of Yuri - fascinating and I believe a legitimate defector.

Trying to talk to people re covid hoax I've found people are suffering deeply from demoralisation - his words fit what we are fighting against to a tee and it doesn't bode well.

"As mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fat-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization." 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

HEK GMO human embryonic kidney taken from aborted female fetus , 

Chimpanzee adenovirus , 

What are the Pro Lifers and anti experimenting on animals saying ?

Fuck all from what I can see. The Pope has already said it's OK to take the vaccine, not that he gives a toss about aborted babies. I don't know if PETA has said anything yet.

Sorry to ask, but I recall a short while ago there appeared somewhere a government guidance sheet for supermarkets on what they could say to customers entering without a face covering.  Can anybody point me to a copy of this?  Thanks in advance.