Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

I think I shared this before the hack, but I was just reading more about this programmer that had a long struggle with mental health issues.

1585155723664.jpg.1a3be129a7073907311239415c596b5b.jpg

He died on August 11, 2018. Pic related is a screenshot of a livestream of one of his programming sessions - the code in the middle of the screen contains the words "China, Virus, Election."

Typing monkey theory or is there more to it?

Worth noting that he created Temple OS, which he claimed was the third temple.

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

🇨🇳 

China starting to feel the burn from the western economies falling off a cliff? 

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

🇨🇳 

This slipped me up too, but actually its dated 2020, not 2021.

• Thanks 1
Just now, FrankVitali said:

This slipped me up too, but actually its dated 2020, not 2021.

LOL :0)

Just saw it on a feed I follow. 

Yep - 2020 and not 2021. 

My brain hasn't synced in with 21 yet.. 

BC 

• Haha 1

Can anyone find the BMJ study about there being little to no risk of asymptomatic transmission after studying 10 million people in China? It seems to have vanished, I do see a lot of news articles about it but none link to the study. I found some articles discussing the study on BMJ, where they try to down play it of course. Maybe they are covering it up because they didn't like the conclusion. 

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

139455299_3722185144528799_6379236313660742001_n.jpg

Funny. But the real independent ( ha ha) fat chequers get everywhere.

Guess there are still lots of fat cheques around even after the Gatesdian, British Gates Corporation and Imperial Gates College have received theirs.

To believe the utterly transparent and idiotic covid / vaccination scam, you'd have to be stupid enough to attend Imperial Gates College, read the Gatesdian and watch the British Gates Corporation.

Actual fairy tales provide far more wisdom than the trashy bought 'n' paid media and educational system.

Try Henny Penny (Chicken Little) for the message that predators take advantage from senseless hysteria,

Or the King's New Clothes to understand gullibility and conformity.

Edited by pete675
typo
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Alright stranger, where have you been hiding? Nice to see you back, everything ok? 

No, not really....I pointed out an obvious shill in a post a couple of weeks back which was removed and then I got suspended for objecting and showing anger.

During my suspension I have seen FOUR other posts where people call out trolls/shills and no action has been taken against them.

I'm baffled.

My record with spotting these people has been correct the previous three times that I have done it incidentally.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

No, not really....I pointed out an obvious shill in a post a couple of weeks back which was removed and then I got suspended for objecting and showing anger.

During my suspension I have seen FOUR other posts where people call out trolls/shills and no action has been taken against them.

I'm baffled.

My record with spotting these people has been correct the previous three times that I have done it incidentally.

Sorry to hear that mate, I wasn't aware. You're absolutely correct about the shills, I've noticed a few lately myself bud, so you're still in good company. 👍

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Although this video talk is not about Covid, the underlying point he makes is extremely important and relevant and also reflects the way I see things as well.

If we apply what he says to Covid, we could, as a rule of thumb, say that:

80% of people believe in Covid in some sense, 20% don't.

The 20% who don't can be split down further. 

80% of these disbelievers will do nothing and comply and go along with it all, while 20% will not comply to some extent.

We can then break down this non-compliant '20% of 20%' still further.

80% of these non-compliant will be passive and just avoid complying when they can, but will give in when put under pressure, while 20% will not comply under any circumstances.

Of this tiny 20% of 20% of 20% resistance, 80% will just stick to non-compliance, while 20% will actually take active steps to oppose the Covid regime.

Hi,

I totally agree however I’m in a situation where I have to be able to fly to see my wife and kids ie if I don’t comply with masks on the flight I will be banned from flying and not able to see my family ..............

26 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm baffled.

Speaking of shills is anyone else getting private messages saying David  is a Russian agent. Message is also pro globalism anti populism and pro LGBTQ??

6 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Speaking of shills is anyone else getting private messages saying David  is a Russian agent. Message is also pro globalism anti populism and pro LGBTQ??

Yep. 

That has been disclosed and discussed. 

A disgruntled banned ex-member. 

If it ever happens again please report the PM or PM the Mods. 

Thanks 

BC 

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Yep. 

That has been disclosed and discussed. 

A disgruntled banned ex-member. 

If it ever happens again please report the PM or PM the Mods. 

Thanks 

BC 

Why do I miss out on the good shit? No private messages, didn't know@Ziggy Sawdust was suspended. FML, I expect to be better imformed next time. 😉🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1