Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Can anyone find the BMJ study about there being little to no risk of asymptomatic transmission after studying 10 million people in China? It seems to have vanished, I do see a lot of news articles about it but none link to the study. I found some articles discussing the study on BMJ, where they try to down play it of course. Maybe they are covering it up because they didn't like the conclusion. 

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

139455299_3722185144528799_6379236313660742001_n.jpg

Funny. But the real independent ( ha ha) fat chequers get everywhere.

Guess there are still lots of fat cheques around even after the Gatesdian, British Gates Corporation and Imperial Gates College have received theirs.

To believe the utterly transparent and idiotic covid / vaccination scam, you'd have to be stupid enough to attend Imperial Gates College, read the Gatesdian and watch the British Gates Corporation.

Actual fairy tales provide far more wisdom than the trashy bought 'n' paid media and educational system.

Try Henny Penny (Chicken Little) for the message that predators take advantage from senseless hysteria,

Or the King's New Clothes to understand gullibility and conformity.

Edited by pete675
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Alright stranger, where have you been hiding? Nice to see you back, everything ok? 

No, not really....I pointed out an obvious shill in a post a couple of weeks back which was removed and then I got suspended for objecting and showing anger.

During my suspension I have seen FOUR other posts where people call out trolls/shills and no action has been taken against them.

I'm baffled.

My record with spotting these people has been correct the previous three times that I have done it incidentally.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

No, not really....I pointed out an obvious shill in a post a couple of weeks back which was removed and then I got suspended for objecting and showing anger.

During my suspension I have seen FOUR other posts where people call out trolls/shills and no action has been taken against them.

I'm baffled.

My record with spotting these people has been correct the previous three times that I have done it incidentally.

Sorry to hear that mate, I wasn't aware. You're absolutely correct about the shills, I've noticed a few lately myself bud, so you're still in good company. 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Although this video talk is not about Covid, the underlying point he makes is extremely important and relevant and also reflects the way I see things as well.

If we apply what he says to Covid, we could, as a rule of thumb, say that:

80% of people believe in Covid in some sense, 20% don't.

The 20% who don't can be split down further. 

80% of these disbelievers will do nothing and comply and go along with it all, while 20% will not comply to some extent.

We can then break down this non-compliant '20% of 20%' still further.

80% of these non-compliant will be passive and just avoid complying when they can, but will give in when put under pressure, while 20% will not comply under any circumstances.

Of this tiny 20% of 20% of 20% resistance, 80% will just stick to non-compliance, while 20% will actually take active steps to oppose the Covid regime.

Hi,

I totally agree however I’m in a situation where I have to be able to fly to see my wife and kids ie if I don’t comply with masks on the flight I will be banned from flying and not able to see my family ..............

26 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm baffled.

Speaking of shills is anyone else getting private messages saying David  is a Russian agent. Message is also pro globalism anti populism and pro LGBTQ??

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Speaking of shills is anyone else getting private messages saying David  is a Russian agent. Message is also pro globalism anti populism and pro LGBTQ??

Yep. 

That has been disclosed and discussed. 

A disgruntled banned ex-member. 

If it ever happens again please report the PM or PM the Mods. 

Thanks 

BC 

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Yep. 

That has been disclosed and discussed. 

A disgruntled banned ex-member. 

If it ever happens again please report the PM or PM the Mods. 

Thanks 

BC 

Why do I miss out on the good shit? No private messages, didn't know@Ziggy Sawdust was suspended. FML, I expect to be better imformed next time. 😉🤣

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
39 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

..I pointed out an obvious shill in a post a couple of weeks back

Ziggy. 

I'd always ask that you PM the Mods or report the post. 

It's easier to deal with. 

When a troll is called out on the open forum it can incite a shit storm of arguments from the Troll and other members. 

Trying to pick through the fallout isn't fun. 

I hadn't actually noticed that you'd been restricted, but welcome back..

BC :0)

New Study finds that lockdowns had no "significant beneficial effect on case growth in any country" 

Implementing any NPIs was associated with significant reductions in case growth in 9 out of
10 study countries, including South Korea and Sweden that implemented only lrNPIs (Spain had a
non-significant effect). After subtracting the epidemic and lrNPI effects, we find no clear, significant
beneficial effect of mrNPIs on case growth in any country.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/eci.13484

Woman who suffered convulsions after taking Pfizer Covid jab being screened for permanent neurological damage, son tells RT

18 Jan, 2021 11:13
After a video of his mother’s condition went viral, the son of a woman who was hospitalized after receiving Pfizer’s Covid jab told RT that, even though he was not an anti-vaxxer, he had serious doubts about the drug’s safety.

Brant Griner issued an appeal on Facebook last week, after his mother began experiencing serious medical issues several days after taking the vaccine. In a now-viral post, Griner shared a video of his mother shaking uncontrollably as she attempted to walk, using nearby walls and a door to support herself as she inched forward. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/512830-griner-mother-pfizer-vaccine-video/

California halts injections of Moderna Covid vaccine batch due to ‘higher-than-usual number of adverse events’

18 Jan, 2021 07:03
California health officials are asking vaccine providers to stop administering a batch of Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, after an unusually high number of adverse reactions were linked to the drug.

Doses from Moderna Lot 041L20A are suspected of causing a “higher-than-usual number of adverse events” and should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted, the California Department of Public Health said on Sunday. 

State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan said in a statement that “fewer than 10 individuals” suffered “a possible severe allergic reaction” and required medical attention over the past 24 hours after being injected with the specific batch of vaccine. All of the incidents appear to have occurred at a single community clinic that was administering the lot. The site reportedly closed for several hours after the string of adverse reactions occurred, before switching to a different batch of the drug. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/512825-moderna-california-vaccine-adverse-reactions/

Hacked emails allegedly detail how EU drug regulator was pressured to approve Pfizer jab despite ‘problems’ with the vaccine

18 Jan, 2021 12:54

According to Le Monde, the hacked documents primarily detail issues that the EMA had with the Pfizer/BioNTech drug. The regulator apparently had three “major issues” with the vaccine: certain manufacturing sites used for its production had not yet been inspected, data on batches produced for commercial use were still missing, and, most importantly, available data revealed qualitative differences between the commercial batches and those used during clinical trials. 

The EMA expressed particular concern about the last point, noting that mass production had decreased the purity of the RNA contained in the vaccine. The Pfizer jab uses a mRNA strand, a sequence of molecules that tell cells what to ‘build’ in order to produce a disease-specific antigen.   

The EU drug regulator signaled that it was worried that less rigorous manufacturing methods would make the vaccine less effective and safe. However, Pfizer appears to have agreed to make necessary adjustments in order to meet the EMA’s standards. 

Despite its hesitancy, it appears the EMA understood that it was under a clear deadline. In an email exchange between colleagues at the agency, one employee said the EMA needs to “accelerate the process to align [with other agencies],” and risks facing “questions and criticisms” from Brussels, the media and the general public if it did not fast-track approval. 

The Pfizer jab was granted approval by the EU on December 21, while the Moderna variant was given the go-ahead earlier this month. Since then, numerous reports have emerged of both drugs being linked to adverse effects in countries around the world, prompting investigations by health authorities. 

https://www.rt.com/news/512844-eu-approval-pressure-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A response to the following opinion piece in Russia Today

Dear anti-vaxxers, ask yourselves this, why-oh-why would Bill Gates and Big Government want to monitor your incredibly dull lives?

16 Jan, 2021 09:01

By Charlie Stone, author and journalist who has worked for the BBC, several national newspapers in the UK and international media.

The world is finally getting control over Covid-19 as vaccines are rolled out but there are plenty of folks who think the jab is just a way for the government to control their minds. I have one question for these people, why?

BIG government wants to know my every move. 'THEY' will do everything in their power to get their microscopic probes into every nook and cranny of my life. Not only is Big Brother watching, he actually wants to get INSIDE me!

Aaaaaagh!

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/512675-anti-vaxxers-bill-gates-covid19/

The vision of the global elites is to synthesise a new system of governance on a global scale that is created out of the phoney conflict between state-capitalism and communism. This third way is to be a technocracy. Technocracy is a system of governance that is rule by 'experts'. The problem with this system from the perspective of the little guy or gal on the street is that who decides whose 'experts' will get to call the shots? For example with this covid-flu-hysteria we have a small SAGE team advising the british government whilst ignoring the advice of the 50,000 doctors and scientists who have signed the Great Barrington Declaration started by three leading epidemiologists.

These SAGE 'experts' are of course completely unelected and are yet passing down dictats on the british people that are having catastrophic impacts on peoples health and livlihoods. The technocratic system works by monitoring every kilojoule of energy output by every single human being on the planet. This can only be achieved through making everything 'smart'; for example your toothbrush would record the energy used to brush your teeth and pass that back to the technocrats, your bicycle would record how much energy you expended on it and pass that information back to the technocrats, your mattress would record the energy you expended pleasuring your wife and send that back to the technocrats. Your smart meter would communicate with your toaster, your fridge, your lights, your heating and everything else and record your energy useage.

This information would be used to ration your amount of allotted energy. This method of governance needs fulltime monitoring of your every movement which is why they are also pushing technology that operates within your body to monitor internal activity too.

This system of government is the end of privacy, the end of freedom and the end of having any democratic say in anything as the system dictates everything to you and as the system is completely managed by artificial intelligence you have no recourse to complain as there will be no minister of parliament to write to. There will simply be an impartial AI that will, without compassion, monitor your every movement and micro-manage your life.

That's why the elites want to monitor everyones lives and what it all boils down to is that they want to create a system of total control that offers a more complete enslavement of the workers than any system has ever achieved. In effect it turns the entire world into a slavery plantation.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Woman who suffered convulsions after taking Pfizer Covid jab being screened for permanent neurological damage, son tells RT

18 Jan, 2021 11:13
After a video of his mother’s condition went viral, the son of a woman who was hospitalized after receiving Pfizer’s Covid jab told RT that, even though he was not an anti-vaxxer, he had serious doubts about the drug’s safety.

Brant Griner issued an appeal on Facebook last week, after his mother began experiencing serious medical issues several days after taking the vaccine. In a now-viral post, Griner shared a video of his mother shaking uncontrollably as she attempted to walk, using nearby walls and a door to support herself as she inched forward. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/512830-griner-mother-pfizer-vaccine-video/

California halts injections of Moderna Covid vaccine batch due to ‘higher-than-usual number of adverse events’

18 Jan, 2021 07:03
California health officials are asking vaccine providers to stop administering a batch of Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, after an unusually high number of adverse reactions were linked to the drug.

Doses from Moderna Lot 041L20A are suspected of causing a “higher-than-usual number of adverse events” and should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted, the California Department of Public Health said on Sunday. 

State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan said in a statement that “fewer than 10 individuals” suffered “a possible severe allergic reaction” and required medical attention over the past 24 hours after being injected with the specific batch of vaccine. All of the incidents appear to have occurred at a single community clinic that was administering the lot. The site reportedly closed for several hours after the string of adverse reactions occurred, before switching to a different batch of the drug. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/512825-moderna-california-vaccine-adverse-reactions/

Hacked emails allegedly detail how EU drug regulator was pressured to approve Pfizer jab despite ‘problems’ with the vaccine

18 Jan, 2021 12:54

According to Le Monde, the hacked documents primarily detail issues that the EMA had with the Pfizer/BioNTech drug. The regulator apparently had three “major issues” with the vaccine: certain manufacturing sites used for its production had not yet been inspected, data on batches produced for commercial use were still missing, and, most importantly, available data revealed qualitative differences between the commercial batches and those used during clinical trials. 

The EMA expressed particular concern about the last point, noting that mass production had decreased the purity of the RNA contained in the vaccine. The Pfizer jab uses a mRNA strand, a sequence of molecules that tell cells what to ‘build’ in order to produce a disease-specific antigen.   

The EU drug regulator signaled that it was worried that less rigorous manufacturing methods would make the vaccine less effective and safe. However, Pfizer appears to have agreed to make necessary adjustments in order to meet the EMA’s standards. 

Despite its hesitancy, it appears the EMA understood that it was under a clear deadline. In an email exchange between colleagues at the agency, one employee said the EMA needs to “accelerate the process to align [with other agencies],” and risks facing “questions and criticisms” from Brussels, the media and the general public if it did not fast-track approval. 

The Pfizer jab was granted approval by the EU on December 21, while the Moderna variant was given the go-ahead earlier this month. Since then, numerous reports have emerged of both drugs being linked to adverse effects in countries around the world, prompting investigations by health authorities. 

https://www.rt.com/news/512844-eu-approval-pressure-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

Le Monde article is here.  Anyone speak French?  I spot 'Covid', 'Pfizer' and my favourite, 'le Dark Web' :)

Ce que disent les documents sur les vaccins anti-Covid-19 volés à l’Agence européenne des médicaments (lemonde.fr)

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

A response to the following opinion piece in Russia Today

Dear anti-vaxxers, ask yourselves this, why-oh-why would Bill Gates and Big Government want to monitor your incredibly dull lives?

16 Jan, 2021 09:01

By Charlie Stone, author and journalist who has worked for the BBC, several national newspapers in the UK and international media.

The world is finally getting control over Covid-19 as vaccines are rolled out but there are plenty of folks who think the jab is just a way for the government to control their minds. I have one question for these people, why?

BIG government wants to know my every move. 'THEY' will do everything in their power to get their microscopic probes into every nook and cranny of my life. Not only is Big Brother watching, he actually wants to get INSIDE me!

Aaaaaagh!

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/512675-anti-vaxxers-bill-gates-covid19/

The vision of the global elites is to synthesise a new system of governance on a global scale that is created out of the phoney conflict between state-capitalism and communism. This third way is to be a technocracy. Technocracy is a system of governance that is rule by 'experts'. The problem with this system from the perspective of the little guy or gal on the street is that who decides whose 'experts' will get to call the shots? For example with this covid-flu-hysteria we have a small SAGE team advising the british government whilst ignoring the advice of the 50,000 doctors and scientists who have signed the Great Barrington Declaration started by three leading epidemiologists.

These SAGE experts are of course completely unelected and are yet passing down dictats on the british people that are having catestrophic impacts on peoples health and livlihoods. The technocratic system works by monitoring every kilojoule of energy output by every single human being on the planet. This can only be achieved through making everything 'smart' for example your toothbrush would record the energy used to brush your teeth and pass that back to the technocrats, your bicycle would record how much energy you expended on it and pass that information back to the technocrats, your mattress would record the energy you expended pleasuring your wife and send that back to the technocrats. Your smart meter would communicate with your toaster, your fridge, your lights, your heating and everything else and record your energy useage.

This information would be used to ration your amount of allotted energy. This method of governance needs fulltime monitoring of your every movement which is why they are also pushing technology that operates within your body to monitor internal activity too.

This system of government is the end of privacy, the end of freedom and the end of having any democratic say in anything as the system dictates everything to you and as the system is completely managed by artificial intelligence you have no recourse to complain as there will be no minister of parliament to write to. There will simply be an impartial AI that will without compassion monitor your every movement and micro-manage your life.

That's why the elites want to monitor everyones lives and what it all boils down to is that they want to create a system of total control that offers a more complete enslavement of the workers than any system has ever achieved. In effect it turns the entire world into a slavery plantation.

Patrick woods has been saying this for years and his getting proven right.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

There will be a black market in covid passes though how useful they will be is unclear, if the vaccine contains a tracking element.

B3917CB6-E8FB-4268-8E854DEFB9481337_source.jpg.b57b1b6f50c816fb0a3ada75b7b0aa2a.jpg

M.I.T. engineers have developed a way to store medical information under the skin, using a quantum dot dye that is delivered, along with a vaccine, by a microneedle patch. The dye, which is invisible to the naked eye, can be read later using a specially adapted smartphone

Bill Gates is already well ahead of this. He approached MIT a few years back to help his vaccination eugenics programme in the third world.

I guess it was pushing the Overton window a bit much to have it administered with the first dose. It will come with next flu seasons upgrade, along with the microneedles and all the other "goodies", for our health and safety.

I'm not religious, but coming from a western culture I'm aware of how much the 'mark of the beast' permeates the collective consciousness and can't help ponder at the name of the name of dye: the bioluminescence is generated from an enzyme called luciferase.

"Keeping track of vaccinations remains a major challenge in the developing world, and even in many developed countries, paperwork gets lost, and parents forget whether their child is up to date. Now a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers has developed a novel way to address this problem: embedding the record directly into the skin.

Along with the vaccine, a child would be injected with a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye but easily seen with a special cell-phone filter, combined with an app that shines near-infrared light onto the skin. The dye would be expected to last up to five years, according to tests on pig and rat skin and human skin in a dish....

The work was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and came about because of a direct request from Microsoft founder and philanthropist Bill Gates himself, who has been supporting efforts to wipe out diseases such as polio and measles across the world, Jaklenec says. “If we don’t have good data, it’s really difficult to eradicate disease,” she says.

The researchers hope to add more detailed information to the dots, such as the date of vaccination. Along with them, the team eventually wants to inject sensors that could also potentially be used to track aspects of health such as insulin levels in diabetics, Jaklenec says.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

B3917CB6-E8FB-4268-8E854DEFB9481337_source.jpg.b57b1b6f50c816fb0a3ada75b7b0aa2a.jpg

M.I.T. engineers have developed a way to store medical information under the skin, using a quantum dot dye that is delivered, along with a vaccine, by a microneedle patch. The dye, which is invisible to the naked eye, can be read later using a specially adapted smartphone

Bill Gates is already well ahead of this. He approached MIT a few years back to help his vaccination eugenics programme in the third world.

the bioluminescence is generated from an enzyme called luciferase.

''but that's just a conspiracy theory!''

no it ain't morons its your reality so start pulling your heads out of your schving-schvings and do it fast!

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic