Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2070

  • SimonTV

    1932

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Snip-it_1610840808075.jpg.5fe305dece1f4df84e0946b7a36889e9.jpg

 

Criminal to the core. Now its obstruction of justice. This politburo thug said he does not have to give the names of the consultants driving this pharma coup in his jurisdiction. His brother, former mayor of Toronto a crackhead. They really dredged deep to pull up these characters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

'We are the guardians of the legal order of the Republic of Poland. We have an inalienable right to a normal life and we intend to live and work normally - said Sebastian Pitoń, leader of the "Góralskie Veto" campaign on Thursday. He announced again that next week, the associated residents of Podhale would resume their activities despite government restrictions. He also invited President Andrzej Duda to go skiing.'

 

https://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2021-01-14/goralskie-veto-sebastian-piton-nie-wezmiemy-udzialu-w-rebelii-rzadu/

 

zakopane-640x480.png.e4bed8cff84b288070f7c40c4690c50d.png

 

Looks like a cozy place. Good luck!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its Jews who are behind this & pushing the agenda. Accept were not allowed to mention that connection.

Maybe they did start the plague after all.

 

The Zionist Jew's most defiantly. I thought that, 'all roads lead to Rome' but this has obviously changed, now it's Israel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alexa said:

 

The Zionist Jew's most defiantly. I thought that, 'all roads lead to Rome' but this has obviously changed, now it's Israel.

 

They (not all) see Rome/Europe as something that needs to be destroyed so they can have their NWO. Once I figured that out, things started making sense.

 

Not that I believe we're Edom though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not that I believe we're Edom though.

 

geographically speaking edom is a place in the levant but in occult kabbalistic terms the kings of edom are unbalanced force

 

If you are a lurianic kabbalist supremacist then you believe that anything in your way is an abheration that must be removed

 

This mindset could be seen in the marxist frankfurt schools behaviour as they would label anyone who disagreed with them 'crazy' implying that their vision for the world was the default setting therefore anyone who deviated from it was an abheration

 

Its a level of entitlement that extends to extreme narcissism and it has no room for compromise

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alexa said:

 

The Zionist Jew's most defiantly. I thought that, 'all roads lead to Rome' but this has obviously changed, now it's Israel.

 

Jews were expelled from hundreds of countries long before Zionism. Zionism is the latest excuse.

History keeps repeating.

"Weimar Antifa communists"

We can say what we like about Churchianity or Jesuits & Knights of Malta etc is the difference without being arrested.

I just refuse to be silenced when it comes to exposing Jewish criminal cabal which is in your face & few dare to talk about or connect the dots.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'We are the guardians of the legal order of the Republic of Poland. We have an inalienable right to a normal life and we intend to live and work normally - said Sebastian Pitoń, leader of the "Góralskie Veto" campaign on Thursday. He announced again that next week, the associated residents of Podhale would resume their activities despite government restrictions.

 

Jan 15, 2021

“I Am Open”: 50,000 Italian Restaurant Owners Plan to Ignore Lockdown Huge act of civil disobedience plans to conduct business as usual inspite of “anti-Covid” measures

Today – Friday 15th January – over 50,000 restaurants are planning to open, an act of mass civil disobedience against “anti-Covid” lockdown measures which have massively hurt the restaurant business, especially small family-owned businesses.

Spreading through social media under the hashtag #IoOpro (“I am opening”), the movement is largest country-wide act of civil disobedience since lockdowns began.

Italain opposition MP Vittorio Sgarbi has backed the movement, saying in an interview:

Open up, & don’t worry, in the end we will make them eat their fines”.

Italy’s government is already facing internal conflict and crisis, an early election is a possibility.

A similar movement already started in Mexico on January 12th, when hundreds of restaurant owners gathered to protest the lockdowns:

Mexico Epic scenes, Over 500 restaurants have joined forces, agreeing to open up together, defying LOCKDOWN. Forced closed since Dec 18, they've stated it's either 'WE OPEN UP OR WE DIE'. Long Live the People  pic.twitter.com/PeSQpaGtqb

— TIME 2RISE (@itstime2rise) January 12, 2021

 

The “I am Open” protest is spreading across Europe as well, with variants already taking hold in German-speaking Switzerland (#Wirmachenauf) and Poland (#OtwieraMY).

It’s good to be reminded that, no matter how much it looks like the new normal is spreading unopposed, it’s not. People all over the world are resisting where they can. That’s what “Covid Positive” is all about.

To follow the progress of this movement we recommended following Robin Monotti and the It’s Time to Rise accounts on twitter and other platforms.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/15/i-am-open-50000-italian-restaurant-owners-plan-to-ignore-lockdown/

‘Police for Freedom’: Spanish Officers Protest Against Lockdown and Mask Compulsion

"Policías por la Libertad"

Amy Mek 5 Dec 20

On November 28, 2020, “Police for Freedom” a group comprised of Spanish Law Enforcement officers, held a demonstration in the streets of downtown Valencia, Spain. The officers are protesting against their socialist government’s management of the Chinese coronavirus, the violation of citizens freedoms, and the mandated mask measures.

The demonstrators held signs declaring, “Enough with the Lies, “Enough with the Human Rights Abuse”, “The police want to breathe”, and “No to the Vaccine”.

“Police for Freedom” is a recently formed group that brings together members of State Security Forces and private surveillance groups to ensure the rights of Spanish citizens are protected. This same patriotic group held a large march in Madrid on November 7.

 
 
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'We are the guardians of the legal order of the Republic of Poland. We have an inalienable right to a normal life and we intend to live and work normally - said Sebastian Pitoń, leader of the "Góralskie Veto" campaign on Thursday. He announced again that next week, the associated residents of Podhale would resume their activities despite government restrictions. He also invited President Andrzej Duda to go skiing.'

 

https://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2021-01-14/goralskie-veto-sebastian-piton-nie-wezmiemy-udzialu-w-rebelii-rzadu/

 

zakopane-640x480.png.e4bed8cff84b288070f7c40c4690c50d.png

 

Looks like a cozy place. Good luck!

 

It's so nice after a year of pretty much back to back misery in 2020 to see green shoots of resistance appearing like this and the reopening protests in Italy and Germany. It's not much right now but it will grow.

 

It's already made this year so far a lot better for me, though I have a much lower bar than a lot of people I know for the next few months and am not expecting any return to the life we knew.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

 

It's so nice after a year of pretty much back to back misery in 2020 to see green shoots of resistance appearing like this and the reopening protests in Italy and Germany. It's not much right now but it will grow.

 

It's already made this year so far a lot better for me, though I have a much lower bar than a lot of people I know for the next few months and am not expecting any return to the life we knew.

 

Yep, just knowing there are people out there giving a middle finger to this tyranny is refreshing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying to plunder through some information regarding the vaccine related deaths in Norway. So out of 33 thousand of the vaccinated 2 3rds of the fatalities in relation to the vaccine were over 80. So my maths might be off but 1 in 15 hundred who have had the vaccine have died and 68percent of those 1 in 15 hundred were over 80? 

 

I still think they are jumping the gun with the passports and what not and my hope is it will fail. I think will see a lot of pushback actually and think minorities and certain religions will be opposed to this. 

 

I am not a religious man but even i found it quite evil and quite perverted when i saw the oldies queing for the vax in churches this morning. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fluke said:

I am not a religious man but even i found it quite evil and quite perverted when i saw the oldies queing for the vax in churches this morning. 

 

Regardless of peoples beliefs, it's sad because they have been warned that the church will be corrupt in these times, yet they're falling right into the trap instead of getting out of her.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I just refuse to be silenced when it comes to exposing Jewish criminal cabal which is in your face & few dare to talk about or connect the dots.

 

I could talk about the Jews & Israel all day long, they are so much at the front of everything especially right now.

This morning I was surprised to find out that Bill Gates is Jewish and how he has links to a lab in Israel which is producing grown meat.

 

   Bill Gates Farmland Ownership - Israeli Lab Grown Meat Connected

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=BY3A2RR4D8B5

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to mention a member of my household tested positive last week and we were all "house bound". She has come down to my way of thinking. The irony is her partner was ill quite badly I may add of flu which he is now recovered from. He took the PCR 3 times and tested negative. She didn't have any symptoms, but she was positive.

 

She is more on my side of things but she decided to take it. I had a stern word and likened her to throwing a grenade near our trench and endangering her comrades. My number was not given to track or trace. Not sure if the fear got to her or if it was a moment of " it would be good to see".

 

Needless to say i reminded her that we are in a war and that her case will be used to further push for lockdowns. 

 

I know it might not be a measured approach but it doesn't seem the right time for fence sitting when this technocratic nightmare is staring us in the face. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Noctua said:

im suprised no one recognised/attacked/challenged him. No way would he dare be caught out without security. This must have be a lookalike or old footage purposly leaked to stir up chaos. other countries are now starting to open up, maybe we are entering the next stage, pushback from the people, maybe next gov to resign as other countries have done?

I see the status of covid 19 is still on the uk gov website  no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease. despite all these "more transmissable new strains"

Edited by factJack
Link to post
Share on other sites

Up to 50,000 businesses in Italy opened up yesterday in defiance to lockdown orders. The police harassed some businesses and customers but ultimately they didn't have enough resources to stop everyone. Will peaceful rebellions like this be the end of lockdowns? Will other countries follow Italy's example?

 

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/160/202/original/82c164f349226a50.mp4

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Regardless of peoples beliefs, it's sad because they have been warned that the church will be corrupt in these times, yet they're falling right into the trap instead of getting out of her.

Most church goers I know don’t read the bible, they’re there for the free ride to heaven that they think they bought by giving the dude in a frock their money...lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Up to 50,000 businesses in Italy opened up yesterday in defiance to lockdown orders. The police harassed some businesses and customers but ultimately they didn't have enough resources to stop everyone. Will peaceful rebellions like this be the end of lockdowns? Will other countries follow Italy's example?

 

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/160/202/original/82c164f349226a50.mp4

 

I was a bit disappointed to learn that the re-opening was mostly as a protest, in other words opening for one day, closing again and then hoping that the government is going to take it easy on them and make concessions.

 

You can't reason with someone who is totally unreasonable. If you are a small business owner, the government is happy to drive you into the ground. They would have been much better off opening and staying open, they will get nothing from the politicians other than more lockdown and misery.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

I was a bit disappointed to learn that the re-opening was mostly as a protest, in other words opening for one day, closing again and then hoping that the government is going to take it easy on them and make concessions.

 

You can't reason with someone who is totally unreasonable. If you are a small business owner, the government is happy to drive you into the ground. They would have been much better off opening and staying open, they will get nothing from the politicians other than more lockdown and misery.

 

Is that what the shitstream media is saying?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...