• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records

Silicon Valley’s most influential companies, alongside healthcare companies, US intelligence contractors and the Commons Project Foundation, recently launched the Vaccination Credential Initiative. The initiative’s ambitions reach far beyond vaccines and will have major implications for civil liberties.

The mRNA COVID Vaccine Is Not a Vaccine

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mrna-covid-vaccine-not-vaccine/5734464

“This is not a vaccine … using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under public health exemptions … This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine! Vaccines actually are a legally defined term … under public health law … under CDC and FDA standards, and a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission … They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then people would say “What other treatments are there?”

The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable … because it actually is the sucker punch to open and free discourse … Moderna was a started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS … if we said we’re going to give people prophylactic chemo for the cancer they don’t have, you’d be laughed out of a room, because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is! This is a mechanical device, in the form of a very small packet of technology, that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.

The only reason why the term [vaccine] is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobsen case that has been misrepresented since it was written. If we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device, that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within the cell. It is a medical device, not a drug, because it meets the CDRH [Center for Devices and Radiological Health] definition of a device.

It is made to make you sick … 80% of the people who are exposed to allegedly the virus [SARS-Cov-2] have no symptoms at all … 80% of people who get this injected into them have a clinical adverse event. You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce a[n] immuno-transmissive response. In other words, nothing about this is going to stop you transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick, and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick.”

• Like 1

Copied from Paul Levy's facepoop page. Really worth a read - 

THE CORONAVIRUS AS REVELATION

There is a dangerous, invisible and contagious virus that has been insidiously spreading and replicating itself throughout the human species that is re-shaping and potentially destroying human civilization – but it is not the coronavirus. The Native American people have been pointing at that humanity has been afflicted with a mind-virus that they call “wetiko.” Wetiko is a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul that is literally at the root of the collective madness—and the resultant evil—that our species is destructively acting out all over the world. Called by many different names throughout history, the spirit of wetiko renders every other issue secondary, for wetiko is the over-arching umbrella that contains, subsumes, informs and underlies every form of self-and-other destruction that our species is acting out seemingly uncontrollably in our world today on every scale. Though largely unrecognized, this mind-virus—which cultivates and feeds on fear—is a far more deadly global pandemic than the coronavirus. 

It changes everything when we recognize that the coronavirus is an emanation into our world of the higher-dimensional wetiko mind-virus. This is to say that if looked at with the proper vision, we can recognize that the coronavirus pandemic is a revelation of the formless, invisible virus of the mind called wetiko. Having its roots within the collective unconscious of our species, the immaterial wetiko mind-virus, by distorting our perceptions and sense-making, acts itself out through our unconscious blind-spots while hiding itself from being seen by us – keeping us in the dark, so to speak. Seeing wetiko, however, simultaneously dispells its power over us while empowering ourselves. The coronavirus pandemic could potentially be the lens that helps us bring into focus and see wetiko, which would be a profound demarcation point in human history. 

It is a limited and overly one-sided materialistic viewpoint which thinks that the coronavirus is solely a physical virus. Having multiple theaters of operation and channels of influence, the coronavirus is multi-dimensional in its impact. It is affecting our world—both outer and inner—in practically every way imaginable. The virus deeply impacts the underlying social matrix that fashions human culture, leaving no stone unturned in its effects upon our world and our psyche. 

Encoded within the biological virus are catalysts which trigger reactions within the human psyche (fear, stress, anxiety, etc.) which change our thinking and behavior. These psychological and behavioral reactions are not separate from, but rather, continuous and co-extensive with the physical virus, appendages of the virus’ subtle, psycho-physical energetic body. This is to say that the virus’ myriad effects and repercussions throughout every area of our lives are not separate from the virus itself. The effects of the coronavirus on our world—and within our minds—can only be separated out from the physical virus in thought only, which is to say that the idea that the virus is separate from its effects is just that—an idea—with no basis in reality. 

Similar to how at the quantum level—which is to say at the reality level—mind and matter interpenetrate each other so fully as to reveal themselves to be indivisible, the physical coronavirus and the wetiko mind-virus are not two separate things interacting, but are inseparable aspects of a greater whole unified quantum field in which mind and matter are one. It greatly behooves us to step out of our dualistic mind-set, expand our limited and fragmented vision and see the actual multi-faceted and multi-dimensional nature of the coronavirus from a more wholistic perspective in which we begin to recognize the inseparability between the physical world and consciousness. 

The coronavirus and its multitude of effects in both our world and within our minds, when all seen together as interrelated aspects of a greater whole, are—just like a symbol in a dream—the revelation of something deeper.  This something deeper is the wetiko mind-virus that has been plaguing humanity from time immemorial.

Edited by SiliconPsychosis
5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I saved the best till last.

ErztnD6XMAYcewT?format=jpg&name=large

That's messed up too. People messing with a childs innocence is what makes me want to go on a rampage in Minecraft the most though.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

mmmm heartwarming  - true love.

"Here we are sweetlips, it's just a little prick, but you're used to that - by the way will you marry me?"

What a pair of muggins:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/14/covid-nurse-gets-marriage-proposal-while-vaccinating-paramedic-boyfriend-13903588/

image.png.69767a14ef80ac0b34ac8732cefe48c1.png
image.png.d751ab2ff39301154c87b55f2cf1995f.png
image.png.e156d42237e577a107347efaf8c495ec.png
image.png.77a3481a3f5e84be61beb02663883d48.png

Sick mo-fo's?

I've been awake half an hour and already have had enough of the internet for one day.

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

I'm seven minutes in and crying 😅

I'll try and fit more in over the next week - is this going to continue to be hilarious or are they using hilarity as a Trojan horse for predictive programming? I'd love it if they were actually warning us.

All these stories are very depressing.

But I take heart from the fact that around 50% in europe overall will not take the vaccine. (mentioned on UKcolumn news today iirc)

That's ~50% of people who have taken the steps to be open minded enough to question.

50% which will turn into 55% then 60% then more, all except the most unlucky.

50% who once they start questioning will continue to question.

Its a new skill for many of the conventional, but it was never their fault that they were borne into a culture of mind control from birth without comprehending it. 

That's where the positivity lies and from there things will fall into place & globalists know this & they are rushing, oppressing and it seems to me that many more mistakes are going to be made and far more obviously as their desperation  builds.

When you punish someone and tell them it is for their own good. You lie to them.

Protecting someone from genuine danger never involves harming them.

Coercion comes in many forms and is always evil. Doubly so when it is presented as good. Triply so when the oppressed willingly accept it and ten fold when they coerce others into submission through their own ignorance.

Communitarianism is the tool of the globalist. For the benefit of the community! where in reality it serves only the stakeholders.

But the community is comprised of individuals. Serve the individuals and you serve the community!

Communitarianism diminishes the individual. 

If the individual is diminished then the unity of the collective is diminished.

We are first and foremost, individuals, entitled to life as nature intended.

Our innate right to life cannot be removed.

Our rights are not negotiable.

They cannot be diminished.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Good morning IGBA - both posts cheered me up - brilliant.

Haha... me too!! I sense a massive wave of positive rebellious energy brewing.. Great things to come, I have no doubt. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, makjagger said:

Well if the UK government are going to force you to take the vaccine or employers (ie Pimlico plumbers "no jab no job") then we've got no choice unless we live like hermits!

There is always a choice.  As I explain below, it is difficult.  People have jobs, mortgage, etc.  It's easy to sit behind a computer telling people what to do.  Reality is another thing entirely.  

But the fact that remains is this: there will always be a minority of us who will stand up for freedom, liberty, and personal responsibility, even if we must suffer and it is unpopular.  It is not a wild exaggeration to say that Western civilisation depends on those who are willing to suffer for liberty.

For myself, I will take a stand not for the sake of others, but for the sake of my own self-respect.  I will not submit.  I will not wear a mask.  I will suffer arrest and imprisonment, and even then I will not submit. 

I will resist to the end. 

I think the covid was probably the 1st phase test of the mass culling operation - as you know they want to get rid of 1/3 of the worlds population (I really hope I'm wrong!). Who knows what will happen to vaccinated people after 6 months, but if they start dropping like dead flies - it's the elite and the governments who've dug their own graves - as the masses will start to see what evil scum they are and cause a world wide riot rebellion to overthrow them!

Maybe, but I disagree.  Obviously none of us can know what will happen, we can only speculate, but if past behaviour is any indication of future behaviour, then ordinary people will swallow (or believe they have to swallow) whatever explanation or rationalisation the various governments offer up.  Often it's not because they really believe what they are being told, it's more down to a widely-held view that it is right and proper to go along with even quite shaky and transient social conventions and norms because that is what keeps society together, etc.  To an extent, this is understandable, but as we can see, it is also dangerous.  

Or governments will just sweep it all under the carpet, using the media to censor the truth by filtering out the information - easy to do, and something they've already been doing and are expert at.  You or I may be outraged by this, but bear in mind that most ordinary people don't have the same awareness of things that we have, either because they discuss things in echo chambers on social media or they are too preoccupied with other matters.  People have bills and mortgages to pay and it's understandable to a degree that they just rely on the received knowledge of the mainstream media and apparently authoritative sources.  And they want to keep their jobs.  We can all understand this.  But as I say above, there is a choice, so this can only be condonable to a limited extent.  It's difficult.  It's hard to stand up.  It's hard to come into conflict with your boss at work and your colleagues.  It's difficult to say 'No, I won't wear a mask'.  But that's what liberty and personal responsibility are all about.  If you can't do these difficult things, then that's understandable and perfectly OK - you're only human - but it means you are a free rider when it comes to liberty, because you are not yourself willing to pay the price that the maintenance of liberty demands.  Therefore, while your failures are understandable and deserve some sympathy, we cannot and should not respect you. 

And it's not about intelligence.  A low IQ person is just as capable, maybe more capable, of seeing the truth of things, simply if he uses his own common-sense.  Arguably, it is high IQ or highly-educated people who are the more susceptible to brain-washing because they can live in a world of words, concepts and abstractions that detaches them from 'real' things (the reason that academically-clever people sometimes seem to lack common-sense).

Furthermore, don't forget that something similar has happened before, in recent memory.  There were serious problems with a vaccine widely-used in a previous flu pandemic a few years back, and it was all swept under the carpet and is rarely, if ever, discussed in mainstream media. I think Channel Four News covered it, but it wasn't covered much.  Most of the public-at-large have no knowledge of that or have forgotten it, but it was major scandal.

A broader point is that I don't believe revolutions are the result of mass consciousness.  I think a close examination of history will probably show that all or nearly-all political revolutions are the initiative of a tiny group of people, much like us on this Forum.  The appearance is sometimes given in the history books, etc., that the masses rebelled and revolted at whatever time for whatever reason, but in nearly-all cases that's not really what happened.  The 1989 revolutions in eastern Europe appeared to involve mass uprisings, but in reality this was just mass-minded people responding to social influence, which was the work of small groups of people - perhaps including Western intelligence agencies.  Turn up at a protest or demonstration and you are doing something similar.  I never go to protests or demonstrations for this reason.  I am an individual, not a tool of somebody else.  Ask yourself what you are doing.  You are acting just like a sheep.  You are not asserting any sort of individuality or engaging in calm reflection.  You are just part of a corporate mass demanding something.

Real change comes about through organisation and slow work over a long period of time, perhaps ending in a burst of force or violence or a political victory.  The 'revolution' you see in the history pages or on television is the cumulation of a deeper effort stretching back years or decades beforehand and the 'protestors' are normally just tools of this deeper agenda.

While I'm on this subject, it occurs to me that a really smart and devious strategy for the elites would be to stage a 'revolution' in some Western countries in which the Covid-19 restrictions are seen to be overthrown and replaced by pretty much the same thing but in more palatable form.  That, I suspect, is the function of Nigel Farage, who may be a long-term operative.  Having helped deliver a neutered Brexit, he is now being deployed to be the opposition leader for the freedom front, except when you listen to him (I don't, but I can guess what he is saying about it) he is probably saying that we need more 'reasonable' public health restrictions that respect civil liberties a bit more and maybe he also mentions a points system of some sort.  He likes points systems.  Or maybe colour-coded vaccines.  Anything, any silly idea, to distract Joe and Hilda Bloggs.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, IGBA said:

Haha... me too!! I sense a massive wave of positive rebellious energy brewing.. Great things to come, I have no doubt. 

Heres one from Aangirfan if its not already been seen. (was posted 21 Oct 2020 on utube.)

The president of the Republican Party (RP), Henk Mudge during a press conference held at the parliament building in Windhoek has made controversial allegations claiming that the COVID-19 pandemic is a hoax. Watch #TodayOnOne LIVE weekdays 19:00 on: DStv 284, GOtv Namibia 90, DStvNow App, tv2africa.com, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Trevor said:

As far as I am aware, no vaccine is totally safe. No medication is totally safe, no supplement is totally safe. Very few things are totally safe.

There is no proof that Covid is man made. There are lots of theories of course. I am happy to be convinced though

Of course vaccines aren't totally safe.  I take that as a given.  I am not opposed to vaccines personally, I just oppose making them mandatory or compulsory.  It should be a personal choice, and it's a matter of weighing things up.

But, I think you're being slightly disingenuous here.  Nobody here is saying that vaccines should be rejected because they are not totally safe, rather the argument is that a certain vaccine is not properly tested, that patients are being used for the purpose of market testing - in effect, they are human guinea pigs - and perfectly healthy people are falling seriously ill after receiving the vaccine.   Even if the number of people falling ill is very small in statistical terms, it's right to ask questions given all the moral pressure being brought to bear on people to submit and receive this untested vaccine.

Furthermore, accepting that something is not totally safe does not mean that we should then go ahead and do it, and if we say vaccines are not totally safe, that in itself is not an assessment of risk.  The actual risks associated with a vaccine should be made transparent and publicly-known so that they can be assessed by everybody and each person can make his own decision, using his own good judgement and common sense.  It's simply not good enough to lazily say: 'Oh, nothing is totally safe'.  

11 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Where can I see this in the bible?

The Revelation of St John spells it out!

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-14/

People will wish they were dead, but can't die. Why?

Because they will be fucking cyborgs and constantly "upgraded."

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-9-6/

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Just now, alexa said:

I didn't realize that Bill gates was Jewish. Here is an article about Bill Gates father where he lied about him being Jewish.

https://flavusvespasian.livejournal.com/20931.html

Of course ....all the elite are Jewish . Even the royal family , the Queen is officially head of the church of England ..lol 

1. Mar 31, 2015 — For many years my dinner-party claim to fame was that I was circumcised by the same rabbi who performed the procedure on Prince Charles.

But don't hold this against the Jews ... they're Victims ... the real controllers , the ET's put them out in front to take the flak and implement their plans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Liberty said:

Our mantra is nobody dies alone': As a major hospital opens its doors to life on the Covid front line, ROBERT HARDMAN sheds light on the heroic staff... and the unbearably moving final farewells 

By Robert Hardman for the Daily Mail22:00, 15 Jan 2021 , updated 23:52, 15 Jan 2021

38060716-0-image-a-52_1610738697522.jpg

'And just hours before I arrive, this place has set a new record which no one wanted. We have never had as many patients as we have today. We are absolutely at the limit,' says Dr Mike Spiro, a consultant here in the Intensive Care Unit of London's Royal Free Hospital.

Could someone go to Hampstead and fact check this?