Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Reading the posts on here makes me feel sane. Done talking with people about all of this in real life. I just sit back and let it all play out now and not mention it to friends, family etc. They are too far gone and it's a waste of time and energy. I can often feel angry and annoyed when they don't listen but by just not mentioning it, I actually feel happier. I bought into the bullshit to begin with but saw what was happening after David's London Real interview in April. Since then it's played out like he has been saying and this forum has provided lots of good information. Good people on here that I can relate to haha.

Something I was wondering was, regarding the cases in places in like Vietnam, why so few positives cases and deaths? Is it a different kind of PCR they are using?

• Like 2
  • Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Pleased someone has managed to get compensated for the appalling treatment that the small number of non-masked receive.

https://disabilityrights.org.uk/first-face-mask-discrimination-case-nets-7-000

FIRST FACE MASK DISCRIMINATION CASE NETS £7,000

on 08 December 2020

A disabled woman assisted by Kester Disability Rights has been paid £7,000 in compensation by a service provider who refused her access to a service because she was unable to wear a face mask.

The pay-out was achieved through negotiation as there was no dispute that access had been denied, or that the Claimant had a disability exemption.  The only thing to be agreed was the amount of compensation, not whether it was due or not. 

Refusing access to people unable to wear face coverings due to disability is direct discimination - no different to denying access to a black or gay person for example.

Disabled people are now routinely harassed in public for not wearing face coverings - frequently given the impression that confidential medical information must be publicly disclosed to justify exemption.  The fact that shops and hospitality businesses routinely display "no mask no entry" signs shows how deeply disablist attitudes are embedded in society.  If premises displayed "no blacks" or "no gays" notices there would be outrage.

Fortunately the official Government position does not endorse any of this as nobody exempt from wearing a mask is expected to go around justifying themselves.  Saying "I'm exempt" is enough.  If the response to that can be proved to be discriminatory then compensation is due.

9 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I think in response to that they'll go the route of simply making it very difficult for anyone who doesn't have it, like "priority boarding" on Ryanair. 150 euro for a Covid test entering and leaving the country, plus flights, or straight on for free with your health passport. Then they're able to claim "see, we're not discriminating, you're completely free as long as you pay!"

... but you’ll have to sit in the arse end of the plane which eventually they’ll make detachable like a space shuttle and launch it over an ocean to kill the ‘unhealthy’ non cooperators!

Snip-it_1610756690283.jpg.15af9d647cf713cc6cd17a821dfc57e3.jpg

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

Snip-it_1610757139630.jpg.535c5cbb5391080334ae86ac00f0d1c3.jpg

This was 1955 and there was already talk of blocking legal action against big pharma vaccines. 

Snip-it_1610757466108.jpg.2364d0ae38f68790104b1e70d8946064.jpg

The vaccine should have died under a mountain of litigation. By legislating this vital function out of of existance they artificially interfered with a process that was working just fine. Let them die by litigation. Let the penalties bring them down.

Snip-it_1610756536166.jpg.9e5e674cdba7a8b1b4eda87d3fd974d7.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Friday, 15 January 2021

Urgent recall issued on hand sanitiser being sold in the UK as analysis reveals gel contains 'highly toxic banned substance' that can lead to BLINDNESS if ingested

• The Trading Standards has issued a recall for two hand sanitiser gels 
  • One gel called 'lbcccndc Instant Hand Sanitiser' was found to contain methanol
  • Methanol can cause a range of side effects if ingested, including blindness 
  • The other gel, Yucky Hands, was recalled after tests showed it did not contain sufficient levels of ethanol to kill germs, such as the Covid-19 virusSince the coronavirus pandemic kicked off last year, hand sanitisers have become staple items in most people's bags.

But a new report has warned that some hand sanitiser products available to purchase online may be unsafe to use.  

Trading Standards has issued a recall for two hand sanitiser gels being sold on Amazon and eBay, which were found to pose serious health risks to the public.Worryingly, one of the gels was found to contain 37 per cent methanol - a highly toxic banned substance that if ingested, can lead to blindness and death.

Methanol is currently on The Cosmetic, Toiletry & Perfumery Association's list of banned ingredients allowed in any hand sanitisers in the UK.

http://www.webnewsys.com/2021/01/urgent-recall-issued-on-hand-sanitiser.html

33 minutes ago, Amused To Death said:

Something I was wondering was, regarding the cases in places in like Vietnam, why so few positives cases and deaths? Is it a different kind of PCR they are using?

I think the flu vaccine that they rolled out in many western countries prior to the covid hysteria has caused harm to many people through a process called 'molecular mimicry'. Anyone then negatively affected can be said to have 'covid'

https://principia-scientific.com/since-1999-five-flu-years-saw-more-deaths-in-uk-than-2020/

Since 1999 Five ‘Flu Years’ Saw More Deaths In UK Than 2020!

Published on January 15, 2021

Written by PSI Senior Scientist

b-b-1.jpg?resize=550%2C270&ssl=1

A careful statistical analysis of the UK’s National Office for Statistics (ONS) excess death rates from 1999 to the end of 2020 reveals that five of those years showed higher rates of mortality than the so-called deadly pandemic year of 2020.

knkn-1.jpg?resize=550%2C381&ssl=1

Let me start this report with the following statements:

1. The ONLY legal and factual evidence that a person has died is a Death Certificate which has the name, the date, the time, and the cause of death of that person and signed-off by the doctor who witness the death
  2. The ONLY legal and factual evidence of the Annual Death Numbers are based on the number of Death Certificates that have been recorded and deposited at the central database administered by the National Office for Statistics, ONS, and could be accessed at ons.gov.uk
  3. The fact that the annual Mortality Rates of 2020 are lower than the Mortality Rates of 1999 and early 2000’s proves that the Covid-19 virus is just another flu which kills fewer people than the pandemic of 1999

The Office for National Statistics, ONS, at www.ons.gov.uk, has just released the excel spreadsheet with Total Weekly Deaths numbers (all ages and causes) for 52 weeks of 2020, which enables direct comparison between historical Annual Deaths rates with the Covid-19 affected 2020:

1.jpg?resize=550%2C356&ssl=1

bhjbjnb.jpg?resize=550%2C308&ssl=1

The Total Weekly Death numbers represents number of the death certificates that include All Ages and All Causes on a given week, while the Annual Deaths for 2020 represents the sum of the weekly deaths.

Please note, that contrary to the BBC reporting that the weekly deaths rates recorded in 2020 ‘have not be seen in living memory’, the weekly Total Deaths between w-21 (May 22) (yellow) and w-52 have been lower than the ‘Flu peak w-2’ (yellow) at 14,058 deaths!

An internationally accepted standard to calculate Deaths Rates:

Deaths Rate = Annual Deaths/Population*1000

allows a direct comparison between different years of the same country and a direct comparison between Death Rates between different countries for a given year.

mm.jpg?resize=550%2C312&ssl=1

bb.jpg?resize=550%2C318&ssl=1

If we look at the annual deaths for 2020 at 604,045 vs 1999 at 541,690 while ignoring the population numbers, one will conclude that 2020 recorded 62,355 more than in 1999. However, the population in 2020 was 67,886,011 million, while in 1999 was almost 10 million less and once the correction factor was applied it turns out that the 2020 year’s mortality rates move from the top spot to the sixths:

ccc-1.jpg?resize=482%2C253&ssl=1

If one looks at this report in terms of percent cent text vs percent table and graphs, it becomes truly clear that when one deals with the data which comes from the same ‘clean’ source, i.e., not contaminated by the numbers that are being calculated, it really does not need much explanation or discussions.

For example, if one asks a question like, how do we explain that the death rates of 1999 are higher than those of 2020, a simple and unequivocal answer is that more people have died in 1999, per 1000 people, than in 2020!

Or, if one asks the question like, what about all those Covid-19 numbers, all those home-imprisonments for 68 million, shutting the whole of the UK economy and making people afraid to leave their houses? The simple answer is – Do ask the prime minister or his scientific advisers to explain to UK population the following facts:

1. The mortality rates between 1999 and 2003 are higher than in 2020, and yet people of UK have survived all those years, prior to 2020, without being denied the basic human right to move and travel freely
  2. The fact is that the annual deaths rates cannot be calculated without knowing all the 52 weekly total deaths and yet not only one, but three lockdowns have been forced on all of us, without the government knowing what the final annual deaths will be! It must follow that the government was making decisions sole based on the computational models that as we see now, have zero percent accuracy

The question that the government must answer is to explain how much longer will this frenzy and charade about Covid-19 will keep going, knowing very well that the undisputed fact based on the number of deaths certificates that have been issued in 2020 are less than those issued in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003????

Plea to all those who read this report: please go to the www.ons.gov.uk and download the excel spreadsheet for weekly mortality in 2020 for safe keeping, just in case that the link to ONS mysteriously disappears!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

After months of "protect the elderly", "every death is a tragedy" etc. etc. when the killer is the vaccine all of a sudden "these are very frail people", "it's not surprising to have a few deaths".

no likes left but that's spot on!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Thank you!

I have read quite a lot... although not all.

As I said....I am currently not agreeing with the "general" train of thought.

Not sure what it is exactly you're looking to debate here.

Do you believe lockdowns are a necessary and proportionate response to the threat of this virus? What's your stance on vaccination passports and mask mandates?

• Like 1

COVID vaccine secret, a stunner

by Jon Rappoport

January 15, 2021

(To join our email list, click here.)

From the off-guardian, January 3, 2021, “What Vaccine Trials?” by Iain Davis:

“…the WHO protocols Pfizer used to produce the mRNA [for the vaccine] do not appear to identify any nucleotide sequences that are unique to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. When investigator Fran Leader questioned Pfizer they confirmed: ‘The DNA template does not come directly from an isolated virus from an infected person’.”

And there we are, right back where I started, some time ago. If you don’t have the isolated virus, how can you claim you’ve sequenced it?

And if you’ve sequenced it by ASSUMPTION and GUESS, how can you claim the sequence—or the virus—is real?

Answer: You SAY the sequence and the virus are real, but you have zero proof. Because you’re a “scientific authority,” people automatically believe what you SAY.

A man visits a vast auto junkyard looking for parts. Over the office door, he sees a sign: “1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spider. Inquire within.”

The owner of the junkyard tells him, “We’re offering shares in the Ferrari. Three thousand a share. When we eventually sell it, you’ll make at least double your investment.”

The man says, “Where is the car? I’d like to see it.”

“Well,” the junkyard owner says, “look around you. We’ve got several square miles of cars and parts. The Ferrari is out there somewhere. We recently ran a test on exhaust fumes with a special instrument. It concluded that the ’72 Ferrari had recently been driven through the yard here…”

This is the sort of thing that happens in virology.

Of course, no mainstream virologist would admit it. He would talk about analogues and gene banks and PCR and representative samples and in silico (computer modeling).

But the stark reality is clear.

Assumption and guess and slippery inference do not carry the day.

You either have the isolated virus or you don’t. If you don’t, anything you say about “it” is useless. You can’t validly claim it exists.

As I’ve written and said dozens of times now, the virological meaning of the word “isolate” is quite different from the ordinary meaning.

In the technical world of the con and the hustle, “isolated virus” means: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab. The soup contains human and monkey cells, toxic drugs and chemicals, and other genetic material. Some of the cells are dying. This means the virus is killing them.”

That assertion is false. The drugs and chemicals can be killing the cells. And the cells are being starved of vital nutrients. That alone could explain the cell-death.

Furthermore, a supposed virus mixed in a soup in a dish in a lab is definitely not “isolated.”

Bottom line: there is no persuasive evidence that a virus is in the soup.

What’s in the COVID vaccine? Among other material, a supposed fragment from a supposed virus that hasn’t been proven to exist.

Consider the PCR test. Several levels of valid criticism have been aimed at the test.

First, different labs will come up with different contradictory test results. This is true.

Drilling down a little deeper, the test, when it amplifies the tissue sample taken from a patient, is useless and dangerous when more than 34 cycles or steps of amplification are deployed. Why? Because then, huge numbers of false-positives occur.

Down yet another level, we discover that the PCR doesn’t detect a virus at all. It identifies a piece of RNA presumed to come from a virus.

And finally, the test identifies a piece of RNA from a virus that hasn’t been proven to exist.

This is the root of the poisonous tree.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/01/15/covid-vaccine-secret-a-stunner/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

https://principia-scientific.com/since-1999-five-flu-years-saw-more-deaths-in-uk-than-2020/

A careful statistical analysis of the UK’s National Office for Statistics (ONS) excess death rates from 1999 to the end of 2020 reveals that five of those years showed higher rates of mortality than the so-called deadly pandemic year of 2020.

1. The ONLY legal and factual evidence that a person has died is a Death Certificate which has the name, the date, the time, and the cause of death of that person and signed-off by the doctor who witness the death
  2. The ONLY legal and factual evidence of the Annual Death Numbers are based on the number of Death Certificates that have been recorded and deposited at the central database administered by the National Office for Statistics, ONS, and could be accessed at ons.gov.uk
  3. The fact that the annual Mortality Rates of 2020 are lower than the Mortality Rates of 1999 and early 2000’s proves that the Covid-19 virus is just another flu which kills fewer people than the pandemic of 1999

The Office for National Statistics, ONS, at www.ons.gov.uk, has just released the excel spreadsheet with Total Weekly Deaths numbers (all ages and causes) for 52 weeks of 2020, which enables direct comparison between historical Annual Deaths rates with the Covid-19 affected 2020:

The Total Weekly Death numbers represents number of the death certificates that include All Ages and All Causes on a given week, while the Annual Deaths for 2020 represents the sum of the weekly deaths.

Please note, that contrary to the BBC reporting that the weekly deaths rates recorded in 2020 ‘have not be seen in living memory’, the weekly Total Deaths between w-21 (May 22) (yellow) and w-52 have been lower than the ‘Flu peak w-2’ (yellow) at 14,058 deaths!

allows a direct comparison between different years of the same country and a direct comparison between Death Rates between different countries for a given year.

If we look at the annual deaths for 2020 at 604,045 vs 1999 at 541,690 while ignoring the population numbers, one will conclude that 2020 recorded 62,355 more than in 1999. However, the population in 2020 was 67,886,011 million, while in 1999 was almost 10 million less and once the correction factor was applied it turns out that the 2020 year’s mortality rates move from the top spot to the sixths:

If one looks at this report in terms of percent cent text vs percent table and graphs, it becomes truly clear that when one deals with the data which comes from the same ‘clean’ source, i.e., not contaminated by the numbers that are being calculated, it really does not need much explanation or discussions.

For example, if one asks a question like, how do we explain that the death rates of 1999 are higher than those of 2020, a simple and unequivocal answer is that more people have died in 1999, per 1000 people, than in 2020!

Or, if one asks the question like, what about all those Covid-19 numbers, all those home-imprisonments for 68 million, shutting the whole of the UK economy and making people afraid to leave their houses? The simple answer is – Do ask the prime minister or his scientific advisers to explain to UK population the following facts:

1. The mortality rates between 1999 and 2003 are higher than in 2020, and yet people of UK have survived all those years, prior to 2020, without being denied the basic human right to move and travel freely
  2. The fact is that the annual deaths rates cannot be calculated without knowing all the 52 weekly total deaths and yet not only one, but three lockdowns have been forced on all of us, without the government knowing what the final annual deaths will be! It must follow that the government was making decisions sole based on the computational models that as we see now, have zero percent accuracy

The question that the government must answer is to explain how much longer will this frenzy and charade about Covid-19 will keep going, knowing very well that the undisputed fact based on the number of deaths certificates that have been issued in 2020 are less than those issued in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003????

Plea to all those who read this report: please go to the www.ons.gov.uk and download the excel spreadsheet for weekly mortality in 2020 for safe keeping, just in case that the link to ONS mysteriously disappears!

ANOTHER SET of NUMBERS that have used POPULATION numbers for UK i.e. England, Wales, Scotland + Ireland whereas the death numbers (from ONS) are for ENGLAND + WALES only.

I have made a similar mistake + posted this fact before.

Of course the Deaths Rates Comparisons are still valid albeit with different numbers / slightly different ratios. 

Still a valid post but just thought I would point out the error. Do correct me if I am wrong with that set of facts.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

ANOTHER SET of NUMBERS that have used POPULATION numbers for UK i.e. England, Wales, Scotland + Ireland whereas the death numbers (from ONS) are for ENGLAND + WALES only.

I have made a similar mistake + posted this fact before.

Of course the Deaths Rates Comparisons are still valid albeit with different numbers / slightly different ratios. 

Still a valid post but just thought I would point out the error. Do correct me if I am wrong with that set of facts.

I think your correct.

I pointed out similar out on one of my own posts from a few days back here

I agree with you and getting the data correctly placed is important. 

As you note though the message remains the same.

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, zarkov said:

BBC caught yet again manipulating the public with massive whoppers.

• Like 1

The ecofascist green agenda results in for 2020.

Cronie virus has achieved what the climate agenda couldn't but the CAGW agenda was really good practice esp when you combine the past 2 decades of trial runs with their false alarms, red flags and priming. All catastrophes handled adeptly by the UN and its agencies, making me feel all warm and safe.

Delingpole: Chinese Coronavirus Has Reduced CO2 Emissions, and all it Took was Crashing the Economy. Yay!

Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records

Silicon Valley’s most influential companies, alongside healthcare companies, US intelligence contractors and the Commons Project Foundation, recently launched the Vaccination Credential Initiative. The initiative’s ambitions reach far beyond vaccines and will have major implications for civil liberties.

The mRNA COVID Vaccine Is Not a Vaccine

https://www.globalresearch.ca/mrna-covid-vaccine-not-vaccine/5734464

“This is not a vaccine … using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under public health exemptions … This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine! Vaccines actually are a legally defined term … under public health law … under CDC and FDA standards, and a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission … They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then people would say “What other treatments are there?”

The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable … because it actually is the sucker punch to open and free discourse … Moderna was a started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS … if we said we’re going to give people prophylactic chemo for the cancer they don’t have, you’d be laughed out of a room, because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is! This is a mechanical device, in the form of a very small packet of technology, that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.

The only reason why the term [vaccine] is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobsen case that has been misrepresented since it was written. If we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device, that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within the cell. It is a medical device, not a drug, because it meets the CDRH [Center for Devices and Radiological Health] definition of a device.

It is made to make you sick … 80% of the people who are exposed to allegedly the virus [SARS-Cov-2] have no symptoms at all … 80% of people who get this injected into them have a clinical adverse event. You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce a[n] immuno-transmissive response. In other words, nothing about this is going to stop you transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick, and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick.”

• Like 1

Copied from Paul Levy's facepoop page. Really worth a read - 

THE CORONAVIRUS AS REVELATION

There is a dangerous, invisible and contagious virus that has been insidiously spreading and replicating itself throughout the human species that is re-shaping and potentially destroying human civilization – but it is not the coronavirus. The Native American people have been pointing at that humanity has been afflicted with a mind-virus that they call “wetiko.” Wetiko is a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul that is literally at the root of the collective madness—and the resultant evil—that our species is destructively acting out all over the world. Called by many different names throughout history, the spirit of wetiko renders every other issue secondary, for wetiko is the over-arching umbrella that contains, subsumes, informs and underlies every form of self-and-other destruction that our species is acting out seemingly uncontrollably in our world today on every scale. Though largely unrecognized, this mind-virus—which cultivates and feeds on fear—is a far more deadly global pandemic than the coronavirus. 

It changes everything when we recognize that the coronavirus is an emanation into our world of the higher-dimensional wetiko mind-virus. This is to say that if looked at with the proper vision, we can recognize that the coronavirus pandemic is a revelation of the formless, invisible virus of the mind called wetiko. Having its roots within the collective unconscious of our species, the immaterial wetiko mind-virus, by distorting our perceptions and sense-making, acts itself out through our unconscious blind-spots while hiding itself from being seen by us – keeping us in the dark, so to speak. Seeing wetiko, however, simultaneously dispells its power over us while empowering ourselves. The coronavirus pandemic could potentially be the lens that helps us bring into focus and see wetiko, which would be a profound demarcation point in human history. 

It is a limited and overly one-sided materialistic viewpoint which thinks that the coronavirus is solely a physical virus. Having multiple theaters of operation and channels of influence, the coronavirus is multi-dimensional in its impact. It is affecting our world—both outer and inner—in practically every way imaginable. The virus deeply impacts the underlying social matrix that fashions human culture, leaving no stone unturned in its effects upon our world and our psyche. 

Encoded within the biological virus are catalysts which trigger reactions within the human psyche (fear, stress, anxiety, etc.) which change our thinking and behavior. These psychological and behavioral reactions are not separate from, but rather, continuous and co-extensive with the physical virus, appendages of the virus’ subtle, psycho-physical energetic body. This is to say that the virus’ myriad effects and repercussions throughout every area of our lives are not separate from the virus itself. The effects of the coronavirus on our world—and within our minds—can only be separated out from the physical virus in thought only, which is to say that the idea that the virus is separate from its effects is just that—an idea—with no basis in reality. 

Similar to how at the quantum level—which is to say at the reality level—mind and matter interpenetrate each other so fully as to reveal themselves to be indivisible, the physical coronavirus and the wetiko mind-virus are not two separate things interacting, but are inseparable aspects of a greater whole unified quantum field in which mind and matter are one. It greatly behooves us to step out of our dualistic mind-set, expand our limited and fragmented vision and see the actual multi-faceted and multi-dimensional nature of the coronavirus from a more wholistic perspective in which we begin to recognize the inseparability between the physical world and consciousness. 

The coronavirus and its multitude of effects in both our world and within our minds, when all seen together as interrelated aspects of a greater whole, are—just like a symbol in a dream—the revelation of something deeper.  This something deeper is the wetiko mind-virus that has been plaguing humanity from time immemorial.

Edited by SiliconPsychosis