Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

28 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

mmmm heartwarming  - true love.

"Here we are sweetlips, it's just a little prick, but you're used to that - by the way will you marry me?"

What a pair of muggins:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/14/covid-nurse-gets-marriage-proposal-while-vaccinating-paramedic-boyfriend-13903588/

image.png.69767a14ef80ac0b34ac8732cefe48c1.png
image.png.d751ab2ff39301154c87b55f2cf1995f.png
image.png.e156d42237e577a107347efaf8c495ec.png
image.png.77a3481a3f5e84be61beb02663883d48.png

Sick mo-fo's?

awe, what a romantic scene -  just about to kill your bf/gf. It may be short lived (as little as 2 days before vaccine effect takes place, in some cases). I thought hugging was not allowed.

• Replies 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Thanks Concerned, they are not my stats, just pasted from someone else on Twitter, I found interesting.

https://twitter.com/world_tyranny/status/1349663940477919233?s=20

The problem with all this is that people don't give a source for where they are pulling these figures from.  They just say Office for National Statistics, but I'd like to know from where on the ONS website these figures have been taken, otherwise it's not transparent.  I've tried finding 1993 mortality figures on the ONS website but for people like me who are not familiar with their site, it's very difficult to navigate and find information [which may be in purpose].

I think a useful starting point is here: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregistrationsummarytables/2018

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Genuinely starting to look forward to the absolute carnage that the future holds just so I can see people's reaction to the suffering that their ignorance has helped create.

That feeling is a big thing that keeps me going in a way, the general public may be laughing at us now but they won't be very very soon. Stupidity breeds ignorance.

out of likes👍

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So, my missus has just told me she's been sent a communication to arrange her jab, front line worker. 

Despite my many failed attempts to tell her not to get it, today was the day that broke the camels back. I've just told her: do what you want, you never listen to me anyway, but don't come crying to me when it fucks you up, because I'll have no sympathy because you were warned. 

Fuckin furious! But what can I do? I did my best, but she won't listen. Crack on then, I love you, I always will, but this is your own choice and I have done all I can to persuade her not to. Devastating. 

Same with me, my hubby wont listen to me, he just say's I'll do what I want. I've tried to tell him what it will do to him, but he said,' Oh well, I'll take my chances'.

What more can I say ? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

The problem with all this is that people don't give a source for where they are pulling these figures from.  They just say Office for National Statistics, but I'd like to know from where on the ONS website these figures have been taken, otherwise it's not transparent.  I've tried finding 1993 mortality figures on the ONS website but for people like me who are not familiar with their site, it's very difficult to navigate and find information [which may be in purpose].

I think a useful starting point is here: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregistrationsummarytables/2018

Agreed it is difficult.

If you go to part 5. on that page & highlight 1993 male & female deaths on the graph adds up to 578,512

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

join the police and sit next to other police in cafes or in cars or in vans without masks on whilst the public are made to stay at home

join the police and squeeze money out of the british public whilst their currency is already being debased by money printing

join the police and forget about the nuremburg code that says 'i was just following orders' is no defence for acting in immoral ways

join the police and get an income from the state whilst you kettle, grab, gang-up on and brutalise members of the public whose own livlihoods are being destroyed by the corrupt SAGE team and their 'behavioural insights' team (psychological manipulators)

join the police and leave your conscience at the door

That's the thing isn't it? These people that are mentioned as being soulless, dead eyed and begging to be masked and police that behave as they do, Gates, Whitty, Hancock they really cannot be like us. We couldn't do it to people for the money, the power, no reason could make you behave this way. I veer towards a Gnostic mindset and I believe they actually aren't like us at all. Archons taken them over, reptiles, I dunno what they are but they are not like us at all. Something tells me this is a time when we are being separated into our types and it's becoming clearer every day what all of our souls are like from our behaviour. There's some pretty scary types out there. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, KTgran said:

That's the thing isn't it? These people that are mentioned as being soulless, dead eyed and begging to be masked and police that behave as they do, Gates, Whitty, Hancock they really cannot be like us. We couldn't do it to people for the money, the power, no reason could make you behave this way. I veer towards a Gnostic mindset and I believe they actually aren't like us at all.

psychopaths cluster because they gravitate towards places and positions that given them power over others

There is a satanic network filled with psychopaths and they are highly organised and working as a team

• Thanks 1

this is from a BBC article last week where they say:

"Nisra's figures are based on mentions of the virus on death certificates, so people may or may not have previously tested positive for Covid-19. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55586247

i mean WTF. it's as if they threw that comment in just as if they know it is some sort of scamdemic so they can say that they also did say the above if/when exposed.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

That's the spirit sailor.....one rum in that tea not two...

The bit at the beginning about them being traumatised broken individuals at the top is true. They’ve got to be broken to do what they’re doing.  There’s a part 2 that I cannot find, but I did find this write up from ukcolumn which is worth a read too. 

Psychological Attack on the UK

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/psychological-attack-uk

The police video a few days about in Australia was chilling too. The copper didn’t know he was doing wrong until he phoned his boss and the other just looked on.  We’re in for scary times ahead if the majority end up like that.  The police are having this performed on them too. 

Edited by Liberty
13 minutes ago, alexa said:

Same with me, my hubby wont listen to me, he just say's I'll do what I want. I've tried to tell him what it will do to him, but he said,' Oh well, I'll take my chances'.

What more can I say ? 

You might know all this already, if he dont doesnt mind playing Russian roulette is his life, but maybe could show him the track record of Pfizer.

Experimental antibiotic eventually privately settled.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/12/did-pfizer-bribe-its-way-out-of-criminal-charges-in-nigeria/68495/

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History $2.3 billion

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-pfizer-vaccine-legal-indemnity-safety-ministers-b1765124.html

EpYBz3DXUAACxQd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

mmmm heartwarming  - true love.

"Here we are sweetlips, it's just a little prick, but you're used to that - by the way will you marry me?"

What a pair of muggins:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/14/covid-nurse-gets-marriage-proposal-while-vaccinating-paramedic-boyfriend-13903588/

image.png.69767a14ef80ac0b34ac8732cefe48c1.png
image.png.d751ab2ff39301154c87b55f2cf1995f.png
image.png.e156d42237e577a107347efaf8c495ec.png
image.png.77a3481a3f5e84be61beb02663883d48.png

Sick mo-fo's?

I Miss the Metro newspaper I usually pick it up at the train station I don't read the shit, I use it for my cats litter tray for them to shite and piss on . 😽💩

• Haha 3

I totally sympathise with those who mentioned their other half getting or wanting the jab.

At the moment, I'm single. One of the big things for me is not just meeting someone who shares my faith, but also...in addition to this...someone who has the same view as us on here. 

The Bible clear as crystal explains this will all come to fruition. Mark of the Beast, cashless society, one world government etc. and yet so many believers are literally begging to be jabbed. 

Now my pool of possible lucky women is even smaller 😂😆😎

• Like 2
1 hour ago, facere arbitrium said:

Conjecture on my part but the science says mRNA is delivered using a trojan horse mechanism to deliver RNA to the cells. Sounds like a war, looks like a war, smells like bullshit and in a computer we call that malware. Maybe it is about a virus, who knows.

EDIT: Not a virologist, not a scientist,  just reading about the lipid nanoparticles as way of mRNA delivery and a sceincemag article from last year titled 'Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions.'

Someone mentioned earlier, once they start manipulating your DNA you are no longer human.

Moderna are developing an mRNA HIV vaccine at the same time,

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/mrna-vaccine-covid-19-hiv

The report of the doctor in the US dying from cardiac arrest I believe off top of my head, had to do with his immune basically turned on him.
After the 2nd more potent jab this could start a chain reaction, maybe days, months years. You are making permanent changes to your being.

Next will be DNA therapy & Gene splicing us into mutants which our offspring carry on an is irreversible.

All the top guys involved in these so called vaccines are eugenicists but same times are developing transhumanist superman tech.

Im guessing we are just the guinea pigs for their super race.

CRISPR-baby scandal:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00673-1

• Like 2

Sometimes this all seems a bit pessimistic. These are early days. The people in charge of policy are speedily heading to a dead end. At least with communism something positive could be offered in compensation for post war destruction. Here, that's not the case. I imagine in months to come, wider echelons of society are going to want to know what is the plan? It was the same with Vietnam. Muhammad Ali was the most unpopular man in America but later that changed. Thousands dead or wounded, mass protests and loss of appetite to continue. Give it a year and the penny will drop. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, truther79 said:

I totally sympathise with those who mentioned their other half getting or wanting the jab.

At the moment, I'm single. One of the big things for me is not just meeting someone who shares my faith, but also...in addition to this...someone who has the same view as us on here. 

The Bible clear as crystal explains this will all come to fruition. Mark of the Beast, cashless society, one world government etc. and yet so many believers are literally begging to be jabbed. 

Where can I see this in the bible?

1 hour ago, KTgran said:

That's the thing isn't it? These people that are mentioned as being soulless, dead eyed and begging to be masked and police that behave as they do, Gates, Whitty, Hancock they really cannot be like us. We couldn't do it to people for the money, the power, no reason could make you behave this way. I veer towards a Gnostic mindset and I believe they actually aren't like us at all. Archons taken them over, reptiles, I dunno what they are but they are not like us at all. Something tells me this is a time when we are being separated into our types and it's becoming clearer every day what all of our souls are like from our behaviour. There's some pretty scary types out there. 

Aaaandd, out of likes again (how many to we get? 4?), but well said👍

15 minutes ago, truther79 said:

I'm not going to offer to help you write your Tinder profile 😄, but I did want to comment on the bolded bit above - you're right, it is quite clear in a lot of bible related stuff (and not just the actual book, but in a lot of teachings, from what I have seen) that what is happening now is not in line with 'all that is good'.  I would have expected a much bigger push-back from the Christian religion sects and have been quite surprised how easily the majority have bought into the restrictions, even to the point (during the first lockdown) of having communal worship etc. essentially banned.

Well if the UK government are going to force you to take the vaccine or employers (ie Pimlico plumbers "no jab no job") then we've got no choice unless we live like hermits!

I think the covid was probably the 1st phase test of the mass culling operation - as you know they want to get rid of 1/3 of the worlds population (I really hope I'm wrong!). Who knows what will happen to vaccinated people after 6 months, but if they start dropping like dead flies - it's the elite and the governments who've dug their own graves - as the masses will start to see what evil scum they are and cause a world wide riot rebellion to overthrow them!

Hi all. 

I am going to be honest right from the get go and say that I don't agree with the general train of thought on here. Happy to debate though as that's what is important to me. Informed debate

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Well if the UK government are going to force you to take the vaccine or employers (ie Pimlico plumbers "no jab no job") then we've got no choice unless we live like hermits!

I think the covid was probably the 1st phase test of the mass culling operation - as you know they want to get rid of 1/3 of the worlds population (I really hope I'm wrong!). Who knows what will happen to vaccinated people after 6 months, but if they start dropping like dead flies - it's the elite and the governments who've dug their own graves - as the masses will start to see what evil scum they are and cause a world wide riot rebellion to overthrow them!

We live in hope. 🙏

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Hi all. 

I am going to be honest right from the get go and say that I don't agree with the general train of thought on here. Happy to debate though as that's what is important to me. Informed debate

Well I haven't read most of the posts but I believe the majority think covid was man made in the labs and the vaccine is not safe. Assume you fully trust what the MSM and governments are saying..

Edited by makjagger
Just now, makjagger said:

That Covid wasn't man made in the labs and the vaccine is totally safe?

As far as I am aware, no vaccine is totally safe. No medication is totally safe, no supplement is totally safe. Very few things are totally safe.

There is no proof that Covid is man made. There are lots of theories of course. I am happy to be convinced though